Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedalorean
Loc: AZ
dosing while pregnant
    #635830 - 05/18/02 08:01 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hello. my wife is 6 months pregnant right now, and she has never tripped before and wants to really bad. would it be harmful to the baby for her to take mushrooms? or would it safe. must know. for her sake and our baby's sake. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

Loc: Europe
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: dalorean]
    #635885 - 05/18/02 09:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Taking drugs would be the last thing I would do if I was expecting a baby...
This is a very very bad idea.
Shrooms affect our brain and may definitely alter your baby's brain which is being built.
Please, tell her to wait !

--------------------
:laugh: Visit and support the Free Spore Ring Europe :laugh:

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #635889 - 05/18/02 09:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'd say wait.
People drink all the time when pregnant and sometimes there is deformaties, sometimes not. People smoke all the time when pregnant and sometimes there is deformaties, sometimes not.
Just think what would happen to a fetus that was triping. It would surely be the next hitler!

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Edited by recalcitrant (05/18/02 09:56 PM)

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: recalcitrant]
    #635912 - 05/18/02 10:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

thank you. i will tell her impatient ass to wait. i don't think its worth it. one trip that can leave you with a life time consequence. not worth it. i will just eat them all in front of her and let her watch me! she'll sure enjoy that.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #635966 - 05/19/02 01:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

You should not even be considering such possibility!
Second what ever your wife consumes so will the baby.
Third if your wife wants to do it now she should not have a baby, it is very irresponsible.
I hate to come down hard on you but posts like this gives shroomers a very bad image and gives all the right and justifications for the law to come down on us!

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #635987 - 05/19/02 02:22 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Assholes.

If you have to even ask this question then neither one of you has enough brains to have a baby. Save the world from another half wit and have her get an abortion.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
    #636064 - 05/19/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If your wife ingests the shrooms then the baby will trip too.. just as it isn't a good idea for anyone under the age of 18 or even 20 to trip (as their brain has not yet finished maturing) it would be an even worse idea for the baby to trip. You wouldn't feed shrooms to a 5 year old kid would you? Let alone a baby.It might go insane or have crazy mental problems or something. I doubt any actual physical harm would come to the baby unless your wife had a panic attack or a seizure or something but nevertheless the possible mental harm is huge. DON'T let her trip.

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #636074 - 05/19/02 04:55 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

luvdemshrooms: some may think your being too hard, i for one agree with ya 110%

I started out reading the first part of it assuming it would be hypothetical, but by the originators last post i think he was serious.

I hope social services are on their toes in his area.

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: windex]
    #636080 - 05/19/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

well all this brings up the question of how safe are shrooms in general. one could easily eat a wrong one and die from it. if mushrooms are such a tough game like this, what makes one think that magic mushrooms are any safer? obviousely they aren't deadly, but i'm sure they aint 100% safe either. i am only 19, which, yes, is young to be a family man. but shit happens and you got to take responsibility for it. and to the man who made the comment on abortion, i hope you burn for talking like that. especially about my child.i think your mom should've had an abortion w/ you. i wasn't gonna let my lady trip anyways, i was just asking for the benefit of knowledge.

Edited by dalorean (05/19/02 05:16 AM)

Anonymous

#636082 - 05/19/02 05:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I read about someone who did MDMA all the time during her pregnancy and nothing was wrong with her child.. Could be false, though.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636108 - 05/19/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

well all this brings up the question of how safe are shrooms in general. one could easily eat a wrong one and die from it.

Wrong, I am an adult who has the capability to make my own choices, the only question here is why you and your partner would consider this for even a second.

In reply to:

i am only 19, which, yes, is young to be a family man. but shit happens and you got to take responsibility for it.

Wear a fuckin condom.

In reply to:

i wasn't gonna let my lady trip anyways, i was just asking for the benefit of knowledge.

Oh really? Sure sounded like it in the first post. And you sure sound like a sexist asshole to me.

And as for burning? Where? Obviously there is no god or hell or your future child would be blessed with parents that have brains.

Asshole!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
    #636133 - 05/19/02 06:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

honestly that was a stupid of you to even consider asking/doing/posting/whatever
i'm not going to go off on you like others just think of your unborn kid man - that's all people are trying to say

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: recalcitrant]
    #636135 - 05/19/02 06:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Or the next Frank Zappa...

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: psilosinner]
    #636144 - 05/19/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'm surprised how agressive most replies are.

I just want to underline a point. Asking and seeking for knowledge IS a good thing. As far as I've understood, his wife has NOT taken shrooms yet. And it seems that she won't take some during her pregnancy. Then where is the problem ??? How can someone without that knowledge can guess how a pregnant woman react ? True they should have known the answer (especially after 6 months !) but if they had no information before, asking is definitely the best thing to do !!!

Being aggressive, rude or stupid (abortion suggestion) is not the way to go. If people have to learn something, then teach them. But do not despise them ! That the worst thing to do. Not everyone has the opportunity to receive a "good" education.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: tomldp]
    #636184 - 05/19/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone who has even the brains of a rock should know the answer to the question that was asked. In this day and age there is no excuse for such blatent stupidity. Anyone having a child who does not know that anything the mother consumes the baby consumes is far too stupid to be having children. That was the point of my abortion comment. The world would be a better place if dolts such as this were sterilized. The offspring of such idiots are likely to be just as stupid as the parents.

I do despise stupid people. I also despise those who try to excuse stupidity.

And a good education, whether through schools or on your own, IS available to all. If you have the desire, you can learn no matter how poor the schools are. Ever hear of a library? Or pamphlets available at a doctors office? Or all the other freebies available to those not too stupid or lazy to seek them?

Raise the level ot the gene pool, sterilize stupid people!

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #636210 - 05/19/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

lester grinspoon talked to kids born of hippie parents back in the day, many of whom were in utero dosed... and found them to be deligtful young adults... see his _psychedelics reconsidered_ for more info....
that said, ingesting ay drug duing pregnncy should be carefully weighed as to pros & cons....

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

#636211 - 05/19/02 07:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think we'll never agree on that subject luvdemshrooms.
You think there is no excuse and you despise them.
I think there is no excuse, but I consider the best we could do is to try to help them.

>I also despise those who try to excuse stupidity.
There is no way I excuse "stupidity". I just try to fight against it and not to spread it.

Your ideas are dangerous. I'm sure you are the kind of people who can support a nazi/fascist government. Not because you may be an extremist, but because you are fondamentally intolerant.

I'll never try to convince you, but I'll always fight against you for such ideas.

--------------------

Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

#636215 - 05/19/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

LOL !
Since I started to write in this post, I lost 2 stars. This rating system is not designed for people who express their opinions !

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: _JJ_]
    #636226 - 05/19/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Kids in Thailand eat Psilocybz from the age of 7.
Maria Sabina had shrooms at the age of 4.
Drugs during pregnancy is not a very good idea.
She wouldnt enjoy it anyway, running up and down with that belly. lol

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #636268 - 05/19/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>If you have the desire, you can learn no matter how poor the schools are. Ever hear of a library? Or pamphlets available at a doctors office? Or all the other freebies available to those not too stupid or lazy to seek them?

Or asking a question on a 'mushroom community message board' about something is a good way to learn.

>Raise the level ot the gene pool, sterilize stupid people!

I think you'll find its spelled of not ot

>Since I started to write in this post, I lost 2 stars. This rating system is not designed for people who express their opinions !

You still have 3, thats a few more than other users!!

Back to the original question, no Dalorean, its not a good idea. The baby is still forming, although there is very little information on this subject, apart from anti-drug propaganda, best to wait eh? And remember, these chemicals may be carried in the mothers milk too, bad for baby, ok for u tho!

And to clear up some of the misinformation on this subject, small children do not trip on psychedelics such as psilocybin and lsd. Nor do they have any effect from drugs such as ketamine, this is why K is still used as a child anaesthetic.

>well all this brings up the question of how safe are shrooms in general. one could easily eat a wrong one and die from it.

Psilocybin mushrooms have been used for centuries without any known side effect, of course you could eat the wrong one but psilocybin are generally safe.

>if mushrooms are such a tough game like this, what makes one think that magic mushrooms are any safer? obviousely they aren't deadly, but i'm sure they aint 100% safe either.

Only psychological effects are an issue here, people with underlying mental health problems could find themselves in deep water during a tryp.

> i am only 19, which, yes, is young to be a family man. but shit happens and you got to take responsibility for it. and to the man who made the comment on abortion, i hope you burn for talking like that.

Yes it was a dumb reply, some people know no better.

>especially about my child.i think your mom should've had an abortion w/ you. i wasn't gonna let my lady trip anyways, i was just asking for the benefit of knowledge

There are some who will share their knowledge with you and some who think of themselves as better than you because they may possess a small bit of knowledge, they will flame you instead of answering your question. Don't be afraid to ask a question here if you are unsure of something, but remember to ignore some of the posts which people reply with, they do it to spark a reaction.

Good luck with the baby.

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #636309 - 05/19/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

wow. i never seen so many replies. i appreciate those jumping in to stop such an act. and this is our second kid(i know. i know), so she aint stupid about it. even if i did want her to, i doubt she'd do it. i just found out yesterday that she had a quarter of tweek that she been saving for the past 5 months! and anyways, my casings haven't even produced fruit yet. no ones perfect, people do stupid shit. i mind not the people who bash me. they're the ones stepping out of line, so fuckin let them. it aint bothering me. and its funny watching people get pissy and talk shit. what they gonna do to me? type me to death? hell. pm me. then lets talk some shit. it will be fun! and by the way, i don't believe in god. nor natas, or wonderful wonderful jesus. he ain't saving me. thats up to me. fuck all that religious bullshit that dependent people dream up to make them feel better about their existance.
love ya all. you are wonderful people. you remind me of my in-laws !

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636320 - 05/19/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well Dream, you think this is the right place for a question that relates to an unborn child?

So my typing skills suck, what can I say. Look at your keyboard and notice the proximity of the t to the f.

If only scientists could develop a virus that snuffed stupid people, the world would be a better place.

In reply to:

they do it to spark a reaction.

Damn right, and I hope the reaction is that the dumb fuck and his wife grow up and realize it's not just their lives that they're dealing with.

One of the big problems with the world today is that everyone wants to make excuses for dopes like this. Well when it comes to unborn kids I take exception to that. If the asshole wants to get fucked up, that's his right and I fully support it. If when his wife is not pregnant or breast feeding, she wants to party again, I support her choice as well. But people who subject their unborn children to smoke, drugs, or booze don't deserve to have them.

In reply to:

There are some who will share their knowledge with you and some who think of themselves as better than you because they may possess a small bit of knowledge, they will flame you instead of answering your question.

Better? No, just way smarter.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636329 - 05/19/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Your ideas are dangerous. I'm sure you are the kind of people who can support a nazi/fascist government. Not because you may be an extremist, but because you are fondamentally intolerant.

I am only intolerant of stupidity, dishonesty, crooks, child abusers, and the like. I think people should be able to do anything they choose as long as it does not affect others. and I do mean ANYTHING. As soon as their actions begin to affect other people, their rights end as far as I'm concerned.
You want to smoke? Fine, don't do it near me. You want to drink yourself into a stupor? Fine, don't drive or start fights. You want to party? Fine, leave your unborn child out of the loop.

If that's intolerant then maybe the world needs more intolerant people.

Nazi/fascist? You're as big an ass as the original poster.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636332 - 05/19/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

And here's how the dumb ass dalorean replies in a PM.

In reply to:

you say you're an adult. physically, maybe. really old by the sounds of it since you got a shrivelled 2 inch dick. if you were the adult you claim to be you wouldn't have replied like that. and since i was sixteen, i've been forced into adult hood. i know what this shits about, and you must be closeminded, or some big ass chip on your shoulder for responding in such a way. and fuck you for telling me to wear a condom. i love my children more than anything on this rotten earth. they are the best thing that has happended to me besides my welding capabilities. you must have no children. if you do then you don't love them which basically makes you a hypocrite. cuz if you did you wouldn't have said what you did. you just don't go down that road. and you did. you're a fucking dumb fuck and i curse you for what you say. i think you're the one who should stick to the condoms, so you don't cum in your daddy's ass. you ain't no adult. you sound like a typical highschooler to me. fuck you, leave my children out of this. you better be driving safe for a long time, cuz you are gonna fuck up for this. you just turned Karma against you and my energy and my family's energy is going to ruin you. i don't care what you hold against me. say what you will about me. i don't care. but you fuct up, my friend. you fucked up. watch yourself

Yeah, he should be having kids.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636334 - 05/19/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the problem w/ the world today are not the people who do shit that others dislike. its the people who hold it against them and don't let it go. you're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. i can tell you right now you aint gonna last in a relationship, cuz when your boyfriend does something that you don't like, your not gonna forgive him and you'll hold it against him until he dies. then you aint got no ass to fuck! and my lady isn't even gonna fucking do it!!! heaven forbid a thought to come up and someone to share it! youre narrow minded and a fucking hypocrite. and FUCK you for telling me to wear a condom. i love my children and i'm gonna have a wonderful life cuz of them! it's you who better not have kids, cuz they are gonna be fuct in the head like thier fucking daddy! its hereditary y'know. i'm smart enough to make my own descisions and i know i got it made. you're a dumbass luvdum. your a child.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636353 - 05/19/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

With logic like yours, I pity both of your children.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636361 - 05/19/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

then do it. just don't waste my time and yours w/ it. yknow, to a degree, you do have a right to flame me. but where you fuck up is that you don't know when to stop. you are a provoker, which in my opinion, is a bad trait to carry. you should drop that cuz your just as guilty as me, if not more, cuz at least i aint doing what i asked.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636364 - 05/19/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Grow up, or at least let your brain grow up.

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
    #636366 - 05/19/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>Well Dream, you think this is the right place for a question that relates to an unborn child?

The question was about dosing on psilocybin, while pregnant. This has its relevance here.

Stop this bickering.

IMO it was a good question, it facilitates discussion on the matter. Anyone know of any research/papers on this??

Good luck

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636367 - 05/19/02 10:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Don't write anymore if you don't want a response. Pretty simple system. Or is it beyond you to grasp that?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636370 - 05/19/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

The question was about dosing on psilocybin, while pregnant. This has its relevance here.

No, it would be relevant in a doctors office or a medical questions forum. Or in a stupid peoples forum.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636376 - 05/19/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

One can never fully grow up. you only grow old. and i'm growing old w/ your bitchyness. you just keep dragging it on and on and on. you must enjoy this or you would've stopped posting like you just preached.....hypocrite!
does anyone else see this besides me? lets get some outside opinions on who's more justified, and stands in the right. cuz i do know that arguing goes no where, and i still don't see luv boy's justification.

Offlinedalorean
    #636380 - 05/19/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

c'mon. i'm having fun!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636381 - 05/19/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey rocket scientist... what part of don't PM me again do you not understand?

In reply to:

oh luvy boy, where are ya at man? lets talk...or are you too SCARED(sense the sarcasm?)?

Well aren't you the manly one.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636385 - 05/19/02 10:23 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

you just keep dragging it on and on and on. you must enjoy this or you would've stopped posting like you just preached.....hypocrite!

I do enjoy it, although there's not much challenge in trading barbs with a brain dead sperm doner. Or is it even really your child? Perhaps your wife wanted at least one child with an IQ higher than 4.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
    #636394 - 05/19/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

since when was there any challenge? there is no challenge here. besides the challenge of trying to understandy you. i'm serious. i just want to hear what your problem is, not a bunch of cut downs. i already understand that you like to talk shit. i'm trying to get past this part. but you aren't letting it. why?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636399 - 05/19/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Because I'm having fun.

I already told you, my problem is with stupidity. And on that level, you're way over qualified.

--------------------

Offlinewindex
old hand
    #636400 - 05/19/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

well.. i hate how far off-topic this has gone....

I do understand the reason for asking such a question HERE. But re-read the original post, the question was asked an a un-hypothetical sense and read as though he was asking if it would be alright to try the shrooms.

I still have to agree with luvdemshrooms, anyone that would have any question about weather or not ANY (read as: ANY ) drugs should be used while pregnant is, in short, a moron.

I also have to agree on his views of sterilization and see nothing wrong with abortion of any kind. Some people quite simply dont deserve children.

Nineteen and on your second kid, one would think you would have learned after the first one. All I can hope for at this point is that one day my tax dollars arent going your way.

Offlinedalorean
    #636401 - 05/19/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

how? cuz i asked a question? TELL me how i'm stupid. don't just say i'm stupid. give me reason.

Offlinedalorean
    #636409 - 05/19/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

windex: i asked this question, cuz that day my lady told me that she wanted to shroom. we didn't talk about it in detail, and she wasn't saying that she wanted to do it while pregnant. just that she wanted to do it. so while i was here on shroomery, i decided to aske the question, because i was here, and...why not? i enjoy getting responses from people all around the world from a question that i asked. and they do say that a little bit of alcohol every now and then is actually good for the fetus, cuz of the iron in beer. not a lot of it, just like a small glass. i'm not saying i'm for pregnant women intaking altering chemicals, but this just gave me the extra umphh to ask the question. i appreciate the answers, obviousely its not a good thing. i wasn't ever thinking that it was okay. but i drag this on cuz being called a moron and stupid etc. for asking this question is way out of wack. i see no reason for any of you to judge me this harshly for asking such a question. and judging is a stupid thing to do anyways, cuz you don't really know me. i ain't that bad of a person. i'm graduated in college level psycology, 2 years of welding plate and pipe(theres NO way i'm gonna be on welfare w/ the money this shit brings me), and for a 19 year old, i feel good about myself. i too think 19 is a young and nieve age that all you older people look down on. but not every 19 yr old had to grow up like i did. all i'm saying is that y'all are way overjudging me, and i want you to know that. its only a question. this thread shouldve ended after 4 posts. i hope this can clear things up a bit.

Offlinedalorean
    #636452 - 05/19/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

monitors, can we get this post deleted? this one got way to out of hand and isn't an enjoyable thread to read.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#636455 - 05/19/02 11:37 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ok.....first of all, some questions are stupid to make......
like for example...."Is it dangerous to jump off this high building?" or "Will i die if i jump in the middle of the road while a big truck passes?"
In this case the answer to the question of the original post made, is obvious as the ones to the examples i give.
The reason to make such a question could simply be a scientific interest, or even, a unexplored feeling driven by the simple will to get high.
There is nothing wrong with that, since the man, simply speaks his thoughts out to his community ,seeking some feedback.(leaving out what he will finally do which is his right to choose) (yes it is, like it or not)
What actually happens in these threads tho, which is the most important , is a great foolish energy loss, from both sides, since your egoism is so greatly injured, that you cant stop yourself from harming each other more and more.
You both feel like shit.And we all can tell that.
What if a famous doctor's opinion is that Psilocybin wouldnt hurt a pregnant woman or her baby at all?
Would that be enough for you to let your wife try it?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...lol
Well, even with the simple thought that she might do sudden mooves that makes us put it out of the question. Dont you think so? But even so, mothers do funky shit everyday....and babys are still born , some of them with funky problems. because of their mothers foolish attitude...i agree, but if their mother has a funky attitude, that means that she is gonna raise them in a funny way too, so the problems might not even have started yet for the poor kid/s. lol
There are no perfect parents . People still grow up tho.....so many of them indeed.....lol .....the fact that people have the freedom to do stupid things during pregancy and during the kids childhood and generaly all the time, does mean that it is kind of natural. All people can do , is done all the time.
I think that a healthy person, wouldnt do something that could harm his kid. But as always there are people that keep trying to become smarter and people that dont.(not very healthy indeed)
People that are smart(healthy) enough to know what may harm their kids need less help than others, but we all can use some help.
People that dont bother to become smarter and dont give a fuck about knowledge generally are sometimes people that can not be given any help.
I hope this helps. These where my thoughts. Nothing else...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Annos Tek

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#636464 - 05/19/02 11:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

TELL me how i'm stupid

Ok, here goes a single example.
In reply to:

i also am a cannabis cultivator, and before put into flowering period, the plant needs to be mature in order to bud properly. which means the plant needs to be either 12'' tall or taller, or a month-month1/2 old. does this rule follow w/ mycelia also? does mycelia have to be at a mature "age" before it can fruit properly? personally i believe it does, other wise the cake thats been in my flower chamber for the past week and a half should''ve been triggered to fruit. does anyone else believe in this theory?

1 child plus one on the way and a cultivator of canabis and shrooms? Good luck to them when you get busted. That's good quality parenting skills.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: Sterile]
    #636467 - 05/19/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

You both feel like shit.

Don't give up your day job.

I'm merely find amusement in pointing out the stupidity of people.

--------------------

Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: Sterile]
    #636482 - 05/19/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'll leave this thread with Sterile's wise words.
Everything I could add would be worthless. I don't want to go on fighting. I've said what I had to say.
Though, I would just ask people not to send private correspondance. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't appreciate if someone posted mine.
Thanx everybody for this great argument !
And good luck with your children dalorean ! Be a good father !

--------------------

Edited by tomldp (05/19/02 12:09 PM)

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#636528 - 05/19/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I am not so shure if one,can really tell what is more important in this situation... The fight for freedom to use and grow psychedelics to become wiser or the narcotic stupidity of a legal/safe home?
Dont you think his kids would be proud of their father, when they become wise and find out that he was send to jail because he was cultivating the fruits of wisdom?
Well prolly not.:) They possibly would have psychological problems from growing up without a father....but then again, i didn't have a father...and i feel ok.
After all he didnt say he grows weed NOW.
But anyhow, if i discovered today that my father wasnt next to me because he was caught growing weed, i would be proud of him. That would be better than other reasons....
SHROOMERITES....THE TIME HAS COME......LOVEDEMSHROOMS......AND LOVE EACH OTHER TOO!!! LOL

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Offlinewindex
old hand
    #636537 - 05/19/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Its real simple actually, instead of putting the fact that she was pregnant and thinking of doing it. Leave out details you KNOW you WILL get flamed for.

Instead you should have asked something like, "What are the health risks associated with taking shrooms while pregnant? Are there any medical generals with study details?"

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: dosing while pregnant *DELETED* [Re: dalorean]
    #636540 - 05/19/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by windex

grrr, well i thought it was just a simple double post, but the second included my reasons for not needing to lock this thread.... but oh well... the important info is still on the other

Edited by windex (05/19/02 01:23 PM)

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#636543 - 05/19/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

And dalorean, i think you must try trusting yourself in some matters. If you give up trusting you, how in the hell do you expect someone else to trust you?(i do the same mistake all the time, yes)
You know what is best for your family.(that includes you)
This is a very knowledgable thread to read

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: windex]
    #636548 - 05/19/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with windex. I think the whole thread is a misunderstanding.
The young shroomerite did a syntax error. LOL

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#636563 - 05/19/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

With the original question asked you really gave the sense(whether you meant to or not) that whatever answers you got you would accept or take. I read the first post and was a bit relieved someone quickley responded with the right answer.
Even your follow up post gave a sense that the replies here directly affected you and your wifes actions. I'd hope no Internet BB could hold such power.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #636600 - 05/19/02 02:19 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hello everyone. no i have no cannabis going, and i don't know if the shrooms will even pull through. these are just hobby's like music, sports whatever, that keep me occupied. i know that i aint stupid w/ what i do and i only wish that all of you could understand that too. but oh well. just as long as i know at least right? and no one fully knows everything. one may continue to learn and grow. and i did learn something from this thread. which is good. i learned that i am STUPID for asking such a question in the wrong way. i deserve what i got, and i can accept that. and now i can relieve myself, and i hope all you can, for the point of this thread has been stressed enough.

Offlinedalorean
    #636601 - 05/19/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

thanks

Offlineuno
enthusiast

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: ]
    #637748 - 05/20/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I've known girls who have had shitloads of drugs and the babies came out fine. Tons of MDMA, cocaine, alcohol, cigs, pot, etc.

By no means am I saying this is acceptable behavior. Quite the opposite. The girls who did all these detestable things while pregnant swore up and down that they were not, and as soon as i found out the contrary, they were no longer my friends.

It all seems to be a roll of the dice, but why take the chance?

--------------------
- uno

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: uno]
    #637955 - 05/20/02 01:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

MDMA while pregnant......well ...that shure is some fucked up thing to do!

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

OfflineMushroomBoy123
enthusiast

Loc: Wa
    #638113 - 05/20/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I dont think that would be a good idea. My old neiboors were abunch of drunks, his wife drank while her baby baked in the oven, and the kid ended up having his eyes farther from one another than normal. Unless you want to risk wanting to disown your wife for having a son whos fucked for life.

--------------------
There is a Fungus amoung us.

Offlinedalorean
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: MushroomBoy123]
    #638240 - 05/20/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

people, it's not gonna happen. she aint gonna dose. i don't want her to, she doesn't want her to, people who do take drugs while pregnant are stupid. it just isn't gonna happen.

Offlinezepphead
journeyman

Loc: fort worth, tx
    #638752 - 05/21/02 05:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

this whole thread has become ridiculous...

--------------------
------------------------
anybody seen the bridge?

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Re: dosing while pregnant [Re: zepphead]
    #638934 - 05/21/02 08:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>this whole thread has become ridiculous...

Is there anymore totally fucking obvious statements you'd like to add??

Thanx for your input

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
    #638942 - 05/21/02 08:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Not much info on the web Dalorean, there's these:

http://www.fetal-exposure.org/HALLUCINOGEN.html
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/pregnancy/pregnancy_journal1.shtml

I know you're not gonna let you're woman take them, this has been made quite clear by yourself in this thread. This IS an interesting subject, all the same. I'm sure there are many many people who have been subject to hallucinogens whilst in the womb. A friend of mine, his woman made him give up all drugs 6 months prior to them trying to conceive, she reckoned it would make the sperm lazy!

Good luck

--------------------

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
    #638959 - 05/21/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Found this too, this is a paper co-written by Dennis McKenna, Terences brother. It is research on Ayahuasca, a DMT containing brew. This is just posted here cos its interesting .

Effect of hoasca on women, particularly pregnant and/or lactating women. For simplicity's sake, our initial study included only male subjects who had imbibed the tea on a regular basis for at least ten years. Thus our sample was deliberately restricted; it included only experienced, male hoasca drinkers, just to minimize the number of variables. But women also drink hoasca, and moreover, most do so throughout pregnancy and lactation; indeed, children in the UDV are baptized with a tiny spoonful of hoasca, although they are not usually exposed to pharmacologically active amounts until at least age 13. There are many issues here worthy of study. For example, women claim that hoasca has positive benefits both in managing their pregnancy, and in assisting birth; many will take hoasca during labor to facilitate the process. The role of hoasca during pregnancy and lactation, whether adverse or positive, is just one of a score of questions which could be answered by followup studies using women hoasca drinkers.

http://www.melt2000.com/loudtruth/entheosphere/articles/0014.html

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag