Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesanta55709
Stranger
Syrian Rue + HBWR?
    #6347361 - 12/08/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I would like to try this combo today but first I need a few things clarified.

1. Does syrian rue effectively potentiate LSA or will it only alter the effects?

2. I haven't eaten in over 12 hours and am aware of what foods to avoid. How long after ingestion must I follow dietary restrictions?

3. I took St. John's wort yesterday morning and have taken it for the last week. Since it is a weak SSRI could there still be the potential for problems?

4. My planned dose of syrian rue would be 1-2 teaspoons of crushed seeds made into tea. Will this be sufficient?

5. Is smoking of syrian rue seeds effective enough to cause mao inhibition?

If in doubt I suppose I will just go for the HBWR.
Thank you in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesanta55709
Stranger
Re: Syrian Rue + HBWR? [Re: santa55709]
    #6347477 - 12/08/06 09:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I decided to just go with 5 HBWR and let the syrian rue wait until another time, however I am still interested in the answers to these questions.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #6347501 - 12/08/06 09:27 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The LSA FAQ and Recipe thread has some info on it. LSA FAQ and Recipes

But it still seems like it's a fairly experimental combo. As for the rue specific stuff, I'm not personally experienced with the stuff. Try erowid.org for more info on it, or search the forums for rue doses and methods.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
Loc: out of this world
    #6347518 - 12/08/06 09:37 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I would just do some shrooms if i where you lsa really sucks it makes you feel sick as hell, and thats about it.

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Syrian Rue + HBWR? [Re: Sunny]
    #6347525 - 12/08/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You may want to do like Mango did last week and try the rue on its own before combining it with anything.

2 teaspoons would probably be around 4-5 grams which would be sufficient. I usually dose rue by pinching as much as I can between my thumb and 2 first fingers; that's roughly a gram. However, I've never heard of anyone doing this and sort of doubt that it will potentiate an lsa trip. I may be way off. Also, rue tends to make some people feel queasy, as does hbwr, so the combination of the two may put a hurting on you. Best to try the rue alone first and see how you react to that.

That's still a fairly low dose of an maoi, so I wouldn't stress the diet too much. No tyramines 12 hours before and 12 hours after comedown should be sufficient enough.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#6347606 - 12/08/06 10:29 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

there was a pretty good trip report up here a few months ago on a combination of rue, psilocybin, and LSA... something like

3 g rue in capsules
1.5 g cubes
7 seeds HBWR

the combination is safe and the rue and LSA may well play off each other, but beware the body load...

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Offlinesanta55709
Stranger
Re: Syrian Rue + HBWR? [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6347636 - 12/08/06 10:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Well I've done the LSA before and managed to enjoy it without becoming overly nauseous and actually found it to be far more euphoric than LSD. I was curious about this rue + LSA combo after reading a few threads on this site that seemed to say that rue allows you to experience higher level psychedelic effects from HBWR without being too overwhelmed by the negative circulatory effects that come with higher doses. Maybe it's all just speculation, I don't know.

So I decided against the rue for today and instead took 5 crushed HBWR along with approx. 1 gram powdered mushrooms in lemon juice. 2 Ginger capsules were also taken to combat nausea.

now i'm starting to feel kinda good.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag