Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCliffsofdover
Stranger
Best things to do while tripping
    #6322367 - 11/30/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Question: What are some of your favorite things to do while tripping? I'm trying to plan out a trip with a few friends and I'm wondering if anyone's found anything especially trippy they would like to share. Any trippy music, youtube videos, optical illusion type things, fun stuff like that. I greatly enjoyed The Remembering, anything similar to that would be cool.

Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: Cliffsofdover]
    #6322430 - 11/30/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I personally trip alone if I'm expecting a very powerful trip. I'm a large enough guy that no spotter would be able to hold me down if I wanted to go. So, I tend to lay down on a nice comfortable matress with the lights low, turn on some soft music (anything from Tom Waits, to psytrance), and just enjoy the learning experience.

On a low power trip, I get a huge surge of confidence. So, I tend to go to malls and pick up girls... I wish I had the sort of luck I do tripping whilst I'm sober, lol.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: wiggles]
    #6322454 - 11/30/06 07:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Play with legoes man
Build a whole fucking town
Put on some Pink Floyd or Tool
have fun :smile:

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: clemens]
    #6322457 - 11/30/06 07:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Pink Floyd or The Doors, plus you need to jsut be out in a nature, its the best

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male
    #6322459 - 11/30/06 07:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OyfpS6pEcQ

this recording, late at night, is just... magnificent
i am eager to experience it whilst tripping

Invisiblesurf rat
pass the dutchie

#6322471 - 11/30/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Draw. And I don't recommend the mall, if your new to this stuff.

--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Offline789andIeatyou
Virtue Cultivator
Male

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6322476 - 11/30/06 07:14 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

apfrommsp said:
plus you need to jsut be out in a nature, its the best

^^yeah that!

In a woods/forest is best IMO.

--------------------
I am not pursuing meditation to increase my psychedelic experience. I am pursuing psychedelic experience to increase my mediation.

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: surf rat]
    #6322484 - 11/30/06 07:15 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yeah stay away from people, one time whilst tripping my friend had this idea of going up to one of our local malls called northtown, well even though this was my 5th or 6th time with shrooms (I am now around 12 times) I fraked out, some kids were laughing and then I freaked on them I was like "Quit laughing at me!" then when I realized I had no money to buy anything my brain went in to panic and I ran out of the mall yelling "I didnt steal anything, you cant accuse me!" then I pushed some emo kid out of the way when I was going out the doors and he went flyin, yeah 4G + mall = bad...

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

#6322495 - 11/30/06 07:18 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

then I ran back in to the woods after that whole freakout....so yeah stay in the woods away from lots of people is the way to sum it up

--------------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6322501 - 11/30/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I recommend paintball.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineTMshroom
one
    #6322540 - 11/30/06 07:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ive made a whole playlist of psychedelic rock from 60s. About 40 songs, ost of which can be found on iTunes. If you goto HISTORY and GENRES there is a 60s Psychedelic session.

I like meditatin, or not even meditating but just sitting quietly without moving and just closing you eyes and going with the flow works great on shrooms. You pretty much fly to space and back and ur mind and its just an amazing experience.

If im looking for more of a visual trip, i liek to surround myself with color, lots of it, bright colors everywher....dim the lights in the room and enjoy.

But the best is really goin with the flow...having no plan and just sort of seeing where shrooms take you. you dig?

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: TMshroom]
    #6322549 - 11/30/06 07:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, no, malls are bad on 4g. However, on 1 g of litely potent mush, a mall is awesome. That small of a dose, I don't really even get a body buzz. I just get really energetic, and extremely confident. I can talk to anyone, and I do. I've got a list of numbers I've never used that I've gotten thanks to mush. I'd probobly be a completely different person if I ever tried talking to them sober, lol.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: TMshroom]
    #6322550 - 11/30/06 07:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i have a playlist as well, songs i reccomend
"The End" by The Doors
"Strawberry Fields Forever" - The Beatles
"Loser" - Grateful Dead
The whole Dark Side Of The Moon album
"Aqueous Transmission" - Incubus
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane
"Within you, Without You" The Beatles
"Autumn Shade" and "Autumn Shade II" by The Vines
those are just a few but you should try all those, especially Aqueous transmission....even if you are not the biggest Incubus fan.

--------------------

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: wiggles]
    #6322553 - 11/30/06 07:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
Lol, no, malls are bad on 4g. However, on 1 g of litely potent mush, a mall is awesome. That small of a dose, I don't really even get a body buzz. I just get really energetic, and extremely confident. I can talk to anyone, and I do. I've got a list of numbers I've never used that I've gotten thanks to mush. I'd probobly be a completely different person if I ever tried talking to them sober, lol.

I can do that with 1G of coke....but I stay away form that shit now, too expensive and its ruining lots of my friends' lives

--------------------

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

#6322567 - 11/30/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Just go outside.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Offlinegoodolgoogy
Bemushroomed
Male User Gallery

Loc: bay area
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: MustardMan]
    #6322580 - 11/30/06 07:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I spent the majority of my two LSA trips out in the middle of nature... didn't pay much attention to it because I was living life in my mind, weird as that sounds. I expect to take a hike my first shroom experience. :smile:

--------------------
RogerRabbit said:
Don't assault your mycelium with peroxide.  That's like throwing acid in your girlfriends face just to see if it sizzles.

Offlineleighgirl
Stranger
Female
    #6322597 - 11/30/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i enjoy black lights, lava lamps, glow sticks, bomb pops, slinkys are a lot of fun, incense, pot, stuff like that. electronic music is a must. you should check out shpongle, hallucinogen, astral projection, and younger brother. and dont forget the classic pink floyd, especially dark side of the moon, and my most fave alan parsons project "tales of mystery and imagination". if at all possible you put on a pair of head phones. it totally enhances the trip. and if you want to have a really wild time, take a couple hits of salvia. hope ya have fun:)

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: leighgirl]
    #6322608 - 11/30/06 07:50 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

My favorite thing to do is set up a room that has a very relaxing mellow feel to it and then just sit and talk with the other trippers. I like figuring out the universe and talking about it simultaneously...

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: MorphMan]
    #6322648 - 11/30/06 08:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

1. Load up my iPod with my favorite music (TheUnit <-- lots of good/free music to download there, links to DJ sets and the like, its my site)
2. Go for a hike
3. Goto a club and dance
4. Sit in a dark room with music playing

With Mushrooms, I find Movies can be all right, but not a big fan of watching movies while on LSD. I think I've seen every one of the harry potters while shrooming in theaters, *laugh*,

Edited by kaniz (12/01/06 11:04 AM)

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Best things to do while tripping [Re: kaniz]
    #6323103 - 11/30/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

talib kweli-reflection eternal...yes its rap, but great rap, not mainstream bulshit

nature

idk lots of stuff

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom