Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!)
    #6303144 - 11/20/06 03:15 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

How to hypnotize somebody into liking you (without them realizing!)

Eye Contact
Blink when they blink
Sit how they are sitting
Hold your hands the same way
Smoke when they smoke
Breath when they breath

You get the principle!

Ask them to imagine they are doing something they enjoy.  Maybe ask them to imagine they are in their favorite place or get them to recall a memory of experiencing something really good like a holiday for instance.

As they remember they will feel a excitement that they felt when they were there.  You can now Associate this feeling with yourself.  A method i like is by subtlety pointing to yourself by touching / scratching your chin but it works with any consistent movement.  if the circumstances are right then you can touch the subject (leisurely on the arm) to make the anchor (association) even stronger.

You now have the ability to make your subject feel that sense of excitement when you touch your chin (perform the anchor maneuver).  When the conversation leads to talk of yourself - perform the anchor maneuver again and your subject has now been successfully hypnotized into liking you!

Of course, the principals here are just skimming the surface but if you didn't know them already then welcome to the wonderful and dangerously powerful world of mind control! :laugh:  :evil:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: Ego Death]
    #6303582 - 11/20/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

that is only one of many ways to hypnotize someone, and in fact it's a small element called "Matching."

Other techniques when used in conjunction will multiply the effects. This includes reading eyes, micro-expressions and ambiguous words that distract focus and allow you to slide in commands that seems more like questions. Of course, this is all just half of the pie, and the other half is subconscious suggestion, which is another animal.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: Ego Death]
    #6303818 - 11/20/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Of course, this stuff does not make one a 'master hypnotist,' it makes one a sleazy manipulator and it only works with individuals with a very undeveloped self-reflective awareness. It does not make anyone like you, it only attempts to elicit some basic emotionally-cued associations. Televangelists, 'snake oil' salesmen and motivational speakers use these techniques and more - healers do not (with the possible exception of a 'hand-on-back, breathing-together' technique).

If you believe that 'power' can elicit 'love' then you are truly clueless about human nature. This mentality, taken to an extreme, is the type that can stoop to dropping Rohypnol tablets into a girl's drink when she is not looking and other types of unethical sneak attacks.

The 'working state' of hypnosis (somnambulism) requires a degree of trust on the part of the subject, and subjects do not violate their own sense of ethics. Sleazy manipulators may not know this, make inappropriate suggestions to an entranced subject and get only uncomfortable squirms, not some Svengalian control (loook, look into my eyes...you are in my power...muahh ha ha ha!!!!!)

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #6303876 - 11/20/06 07:26 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

The message you communicate

with an other human being

has nothing to do with what you say

it has nothing to do with the look

on the musculature of your face

It's much deeper than that

much deeper!

It's the vibrations

that emanate from you!

And you realize that every moment you are

a full statement of your being

and your sending out vibrations that are

affecting everything around you,

which in turn is affecting

everything that comes back

and

when you meet somebody who is

caught in the world of

WE and THEM and you are HIM

to that person

and you get caught in his mind net

you are both

just

intensifying

one another's

paranoia.

--------------------

Offlinedistgre1
Male User Gallery

Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: Revelation]
    #6303890 - 11/20/06 07:29 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

honestly, does this stuff work?

OfflineParamemetic
Emergent

Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: distgre1]
    #6303900 - 11/20/06 07:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

The stuff in the original post is common social psychology. Yes, it works. We do lots of research on it, and it has been demonstrated time and again. I recommend picking up a good social psychology textbook.

As for vibrations...that likely factors in, but it's not the sole determinant.

--------------------
"Reality is that which doesn't go away when you stop believing in it." - N. Bohr
"The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." - Tao Te Ching, 48

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: Revelation]
    #6304295 - 11/20/06 09:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Revelation said:

much deeper!

It's the vibrations

that emanate from you!

and

caught in the world of

to that person

you are both

just

intensifying

one another's

paranoia.

Exactly. BE HERE NOW.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #6304945 - 11/21/06 02:53 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Of course, this stuff does not make one a 'master hypnotist,' it makes one a sleazy manipulator and it only works with individuals with a very undeveloped self-reflective awareness.

i would have to disagree 100%. it works on almost everyone.. in fact works better on "intelligent" people.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: kotik]
    #6305453 - 11/27/06 05:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, it doesn't simply define one as a "sleazy manipulator?" It sure does. This sort of thing does NOT work with intelligent people as I perceive intelligence, it does not work with "almost everyone" since that is an absurd number of people to posit this about. It might work with similarly unethical people, unreflective people or patently narcissistic people who seek to be led into behaviors that they signal interest in.

Hypnosis, like drugs, can be used for healing, for recreation or for manipulation - like dropping Rohypnol in someone's drink and raping them. I see hypno-suggestive techniques as being an attenuated form of the third type - a type of violation, but then, I am an ethical practitioner of hypnosis and hypnotherapy.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6306854 - 11/28/06 05:19 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Oh, it doesn't simply define one as a "sleazy manipulator?" It sure does. This sort of thing does NOT work with intelligent people as I perceive intelligence, it does not work with "almost everyone" since that is an absurd number of people to posit this about. It might work with similarly unethical people, unreflective people or patently narcissistic people who seek to be led into behaviors that they signal interest in.

I beg to differ! It most certainly works with intelligent people (as subjective as that term is...) In fact, it works better on smart people than on dumb people, since at least smart people are observant (whether it be conscious or not).

The only people this will not work on, are people that know and understand the techniques, so they can identify when someone is trying to persuade them using what I would call guerrilla tactics (or better yet, Jujutsu's Ki/Qi, using an opponents own actions and momentums against them).

Regardless, all the more reason to know the techniques, if for nothing else, then self-knowledge and self defense.

--------------------

Edited by kotik (11/28/06 05:27 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #6307307 - 11/28/06 10:52 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

>If you believe that 'power' can elicit 'love'

Don't get all personal!!! The reason i wrote this;

>>> welcome to the wonderful and dangerously powerful world of mind control!

Was because i feel people should be aware of mind control techniques or else they can remain unaware and let themselves be controlled. Seems you missed the point though.

i think your categories are funny. So you are either a 'master hypnotist' or a 'sleazy manipulator'. Without being too judge-mental i would like you to define the difference. i expect you to say one helps people and the other works for personal gain. However, there's so many stories of hypnotists ending up doing something for personal gain...

People are just people. They aren't set in stone and anybody can fall foul of negative thoughts and emotions at any point in time. its just wether or not you choose to act on those thoughts that determines the outcome of any given situation.

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (11/28/06 11:09 AM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: kotik]
    #6319593 - 11/29/06 09:04 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

it works on almost everyone

I would agree with you that there are ways of approaching a person, you have never met, to make them like you. However, if you already have a relationship with some one, and you dis-like them....there is nothing they could say or do to make you like them.

Your theory only works in certain situations.....therefore is not a guarantee

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: niteowl]
    #6320504 - 11/30/06 04:55 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

agreed, if someone already knows you well, the methods will not work the same.

--------------------

OfflineAmethyst
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6322944 - 11/30/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It's interesting, but I question why would you even bother if you were genuine? Surly its much more respectable and honorable to have someone like you for just being your natural self, without any such intentions.

--------------------
"That's the story moving from the NO to the YES. All of life is like, no thankyou, no thankyou, no thankyou. Then ultimatey it's YES i give in, YES I accept, YES I embrace."

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: Amethyst]
    #6323115 - 11/30/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Why would anyone really want to do this? You are not making the person like "you". Why would someone want to spend time trying to elicit simple reactions instead of cultivating true love?

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: matchbook]
    #6323384 - 12/01/06 04:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

why? seriously?

contract negotiations
business meetings
dealing with salesmen
dealing with authority / police
dealing with angry customers
one-night stands

do i really have to list more?

--------------------

Offlinemoho456
The Past Inside The Present
 User Gallery

Loc: Translinguistic Matter
    #6324510 - 12/01/06 02:13 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Revelation said:

much deeper!

It's the vibrations

that emanate from you!

and

caught in the world of

to that person

you are both

just

intensifying

one another's

paranoia.

What a beautiful piece of literature.

One almost draws the conclusion that the separation of specific words in such an orderly fashion has some subliminal effect. Just theorizing.

--------------------

Edited by moho456 (12/01/06 02:15 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: moho456]
    #6338704 - 12/05/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I use this sort of technique all the time for my mentalism routines. Except I learned it as 'neuro-lingustic programming'... Very useful stuff!

And I agree, it's a good thing to learn, even just as self defense... Sales men, politicians, cult leaders etc... use it all the time, it becomes pretty hard to miss once you're aware of it. It Can definetly be abused.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (12/05/06 10:20 PM)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: LuSiD9]
    #6338725 - 12/05/06 10:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

and don't forget about the guys who host their own radio shows about how to use NLP to pick up women.  :grin: :tongue:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

--------------------

InvisibleQbanMoJo
Mr. Brightside

Loc: OutSide
Re: How to hypnotise somebody into liking you (without them realising!) [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6343079 - 12/07/06 12:28 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

This post makes me sad. You should really try to think in another way.

I wont say much else just so it doesnt seem like Im trying to do anything "bad". Whatever that may be.

Peace, Love, Understanding, are the roads to take. Please do. :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale