Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejoey1slots
Stranger
EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED * 1
    #6276083 - 11/12/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hello Shroomery Ive stumbled on a way to get the pure mescaline out of the San Pedro cactus and Id thought Id share it with you guys because I think everyone should know. Drinking the "green slime" is all fun and good, but come on?! Can anyone honestly say theyd rather do it the "traditional" way or wpuldnt you like the active ingredient. A polar/nonpolar is most definitely not needeed with almost any of the etheogens: LSA, SP, Im working on DMT right now so I cant give a concusion,YET. All of what Im posted has been tested by M.E. ME. This is not second hand or untested. I stumbled upon this by accident and its absolutely nothing short of a mirscle that this isnt posted anywhere. Anyway lets get to it. You will need Acetic acid only Ive never used citrus,but I see no reason why it would not work.  Basically you do your normal freezing to seperate alkaloids cut it up and boil(however you usually do) on medium heat once you satisfied that youve pulled all the green slime for however many doses your extracting simply set the slime in a bowl to evaporate all moisture. It will take 2-4weeks depending on how much.During the evaporation you will see the chems seperating. When all the moisture is gone there will be a small crystalline,almost gooey brown base that will be very bitter and smell like straight chemicals. If you want to go a step further you can do a benzene wash to isolate crystals further,but theres no need a dose can fit easily into 2 0 capsules or you can roll into balls and swallow. The goo is highly potent so go easy when you dose. I have had some serious mescaline trips this way. Its very clean the next day you will wake up alot more refreshed then drinking snot juice. For any skeptics This is first hand knowledge(meaning all tried and true by yours trully) You can get a  full dose down easily now. This goes the same with LSA. Petrolium ether is unnecessary. Ive used many methods including polar/nonpolar and Im telling you today Its simply overkill. Please try this. I 100% guarantee itll be the only way youll ever do again. Happy shrooming. Im working on a Desmodium extract to isolate DMT the same way and will post results.Smokable DMT might half to convert to freebase,but we'll  all know soon! :laugh: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: joey1slots]
    #6276189 - 11/12/06 05:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Im pretty sure there's a mescaline extraction method coined by ekstaza that doesnt take two weeks of waiting to get your final product.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Invisiblesurf rat
pass the dutchie

#6276221 - 11/12/06 05:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm. Il try that sometime.

And coda, your sig on the slinky, Il try that tonight. :grin:

--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: surf rat]
    #6276658 - 11/12/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

potent, probably,
pure, no way

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #6277969 - 11/13/06 04:57 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

why would you want to extract mescaline!!!!!! jeeeeez.... how many times does it have to be said... mescaline is not all the journey has to offer... its alll the other alkaloid derivatives in the cactus!!!

up to 90% of the cactus juice is passed into your kidneys without being absorbed... not leaving enough for mescaline alone to trip... therefore leaving all the other alkaliods (which are converted in your body, and very mescaline related)
mescaline alone doesn't take you as far as experience journey goes either... compared to the traditional tea!

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleBlueDruid
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: Merkin]
    #6277983 - 11/13/06 05:25 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

joey1slots, what you're doing isn't actually a mescaline extraction as you aren't seperating the mescaline from the plant matter or other alkaloids. From my reading all you're doing is making dried out plant matter with the water evaporated off.

You say "You will need Acetic acid only Ive never used citrus,but I see no reason why it would not work." but make no reference to it or its use again.

Can you clarify?

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6278122 - 11/13/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

There are much better teks out there :wink:
And you need allot more then acetic acid to get pure mescaline. :lol:

Merkaba, can you say pure mescaline isnt fun, or that it cant provide an amazing experience?? :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6278184 - 11/13/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:

Merkaba, can you say pure mescaline isnt fun, or that it cant provide an amazing experience?? :smile:

Aldous Huxley and Alexander Shulgin both took pure pure mescaline and both had profoundly inspiring experiences.

Hell, huxley's experience with pure mescaline led him to write not one, but two books.

The other miscellanious substances in cacti may alter the experience, but they aren't a prerequisite for acheiving a profound and/or enjoyable change of consciousness.

And, about the extraction... this is pretty much the most basic thing you can do while still qualifying as an extraction. It's only one step above chewing on a cactus, and I'll eat my hat if you were to get pure mescaline with this technique.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlinejoey1slots
Stranger
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: Konnrade]
    #6279048 - 11/13/06 02:28 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

that was the response I expected here. Why dont you try it before you knock it. It works. Or better yet dont try it be hard headed and drink snot. or do a P/NP extraction and get the same results. I would not have came here from another forum to enlighten you if it didnt work. And for the person who says mescaline is not a journey its because youve never done enough. Anyhow drink snot,do P/NP extractions for the same results because your so sure it doesnt work and Ill trip balls the easy right way. I have a basic fundamental knowledge of chemistry and of course its not pure,but do a benzene wash and isolate crystals and see how pure. Over 50% weight will come back. Im here to tell you all of that is overkill. And its not plant matter or there would be a huge mass,you disregard any and all mass after extraction. After extracting 11/2 lbs SP I was left with a little ove 2grams of a crystalline bitter tasting base. Now what do you suppose that is??Anyhow I didnt come here to debate basically if you want to really trip off mescaline. If you want to get a real dose. If you dont want to ever drink snot again do this, If you want to be a wiseguy and a know it all dont. Because you can say anything you want as many times as you want and Ill still be right for 1 reason Ive fuckin done it over ten times with some unbelievable results. Ive done P/NP extractions with same results (when they were successful.) As stated I expected this type of shroomery welcome. Not to knock this forum Its got great info,but there are too many 21yr old know it alls here. The extraction I guarantee 100% If you would of read the post instead of trying to find ways of discrediting it you might have read that above tried it and came back and said. WOW IT works. Anywho I hope someday the know it alls get filtered out so you can really learn something instead of seeing "It wont work" and beeing discouraged into not finding out because of some know it all whos never even tried.

Offlinejoey1slots
Stranger
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: BlueDruid]
    #6279132 - 11/13/06 02:54 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlueDruid said:
joey1slots, what you're doing isn't actually a mescaline extraction as you aren't seperating the mescaline from the plant matter or other alkaloids. From my reading all you're doing is making dried out plant matter with the water evaporated off.

You say "You will need Acetic acid only Ive never used citrus,but I see no reason why it would not work." but make no reference to it or its use again.

Can you clarify?

Yes, definitely 1st of all you drain all pulp and throw away. Whats left is a very bitter crystalline base.(after liquid evaporates) Ive got a ton of acetic acid so thats what I use, OK. See the problem with people explaining extractions is they always try to sound smarter or make the project sound like its something world renowned. Well Ive done P/NP extractions. Ive done all types of experiments. And when you know what your talking about you realize theres not much too it. The people who make it sound the hardest know the least. (with the exception of actual synthesis) I was doing 3 extraction teks when this came to be. When I saw the crystals I had a feeling,but I didnt believe it was because its too easy right. Well like I said a benzene wash(as Ive done also) will purify the pure mescaline crytals. I dont claim 100% purity, but I do claim a purity of reasonable quality as 11/2 lbs of cacti came back in a little over 2gram base.(with noticable crystalization) All Im saying is say what you want to yourself till you actually try it. And for the spiritual guy whod rather drink snot for a divine experience be my guest, but id take a toilet over shitting on my floor anyday.No disrespect to anyone in thios forum. Im just kinda shocked by the general unfriendliness/negativity of the crowd. Some good responses though. remember I came from another forum to get this out so many people can now enjoy mescaline in a "much" purer form So you can get a whole 500mg dose down without agony. Since Ive found this way Ive realized I barely even tripped on Mescaline thru cacti. I had an amazing trip last weekend super clean 12hour teeth chattering walls breathing,lights strobing phenylethylamine trip. Enjoy

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #6279148 - 11/13/06 02:57 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Relax man. And try to use the ENTER key once in a while  :wink:
It sounds really easy. I might try it.

Quote:

BlueDruid said:

Can you clarify?

I'd like to ask the same question

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6279518 - 11/13/06 04:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yah chill out and don't take this as an offense, but if your method works you don't need to get uptight about people criticising it.

Please use the enter key so I can read your posts, I have a san pedro and would love to learn your method, but the way you write is hard to read and gives me a headache. So please, explain in step by step how you do this method. I missed where you even explained it in lay terms.

You may have a basis of chemistry, but I don't!

Thanks dude

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED *DELETED* [Re: joey1slots]
    #6279714 - 11/13/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by poboy

Reason for deletion: d

--------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea but you can't take the sky from me.

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED *DELETED* [Re: poboy]
    #6279746 - 11/13/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by poboy

Reason for deletion: d

--------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea but you can't take the sky from me.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: poboy]
    #6280700 - 11/13/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You still didn't really explain where to use the acetic acid....

Don't be so defensive, man. So other people like to do things differently than you. Let them.

Poboy summed it up nicely. Your thread title was misleading. Nobody's said this won't give effects, they're just pointing out that it's in no way pure.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6281140 - 11/14/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not saying that your method wouldn't work, just that it's a very simple extraction and will be laden with impurity.

I started out with mescaline as a cactus-tea-chugging n00b... I know that there's a variety of ways to prepare it for ingestion.

--------------------

Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Loc: Central, TX
    #6281170 - 11/14/06 12:28 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Allright heres my take on the post. Ive done something similar with the slime, spread it out on a large plate and put a light fan on it, was dry base after a day or so. I liked the trip, didnt feel quite as alive as drinking it in liquid form tho. And everybody, dont rip this guy... Sure its not pure mesc, but its a way of getting it down easier. About the other alkaloids... Ive only done peyote and san pedro, and I can say that I feel several different things going on alkaloidially... I know its not just from the mesc... So I would say that taking mesc is to taking whole cactus as eating hashish is to smoking buds... I found the best way to get a hhigher proportion of good active alkaloids is to just strip the green flesh, then juice that.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#6281209 - 11/14/06 12:46 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

See the problem with people explaining extractions is they always try to sound smarter or make the project sound like its something world renowned. Well Ive done P/NP extractions. Ive done all types of experiments. And when you know what your talking about you realize theres not much too it.

Making a cacti syrup or sludge is easy, extrating pure mescalne requires xylene , lye, HCL acid, not to mention equipment, and lots of reading.
:smirk:
It not beyond anyone here, but its not that simple.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6281238 - 11/14/06 01:02 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i dont see why any one bothers cactus tea is great cactus tar is just as great

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: thedudenj]
    #6281307 - 11/14/06 01:32 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

With pure mescaline you can take an exact dose :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #6281312 - 11/14/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:

im not saying it cant be fun or cant provide a good experience.. im just saying they cant really compare... cos ure taking away hundreds of different elements (both physical and metaphysical :wink: ) that would go along with the experience compared to the pure mesc.

Quote:

Konnrade said:
Aldous Huxley and Alexander Shulgin both took pure pure mescaline and both had profoundly inspiring experiences.

Hell, huxley's experience with pure mescaline led him to write not one, but two books.

i bet ya if huxley drank the traditional cactus juice he would've wrote 100 books more :wink:

:stoned:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: Merkin]
    #6282094 - 11/14/06 11:26 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

An extraction will not only extract mescaline, it will also extract all the other related chemicals in the cactus, so I think your argument is a little off base...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinejoey1slots
Stranger
Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #6282408 - 11/14/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ok,sorry about getting frustrated and my enter button is dead so bear with me. Acetic acid is only to pull the snot juice out of cacti. I recommend 3parts water 1 part acetic acid(vinegar) on medium heat for 1-2 hours. And I guess we could call it usable mescaline or SP extract. Now if you want purified crystals do a benzene wash. xylene etc is not needed so Im gonna ignore anymore refs to pure mescaline needs xxxx to get out of cacti. This is for those people who want to ingest more then a threshold(a little above) that SP offers. And for those who dont have at least a year of chemistry(college)Actually I did it without benzene wash last weekend. Thank you for being open minded, im gonna look for a new keyboard

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6284932 - 11/15/06 03:56 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Cool. I think I'll try it next time. I have yet to have a breakthrough dose. Last time I drank the snot I only got threshold efects  :frown:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleBlueDruid
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6285008 - 11/15/06 05:36 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Just a bit of information. If you are going to use this method and use the benzene wash repeatedly mentioned be aware: BENZENE IS CARCINOGENIC (potentially cancer causing).

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6285056 - 11/15/06 06:42 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlueDruid said:
Just a bit of information. If you are going to use this method and use the benzene wash repeatedly mentioned be aware: BENZENE IS CARCINOGENIC (potentially cancer causing).

In the case of benzene, the word "potentially" is misleading.

Benzene is extremely carcinogenic. Repeated exposure to it is bound to fuck you up.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6285800 - 11/15/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I wasn't planning on using benzene.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #6288184 - 11/16/06 12:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Do yourself a favour and dont plan on using any of this method.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: EXTRACT PURE MESCALINE NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED [Re: Hanky]
    #6288291 - 11/16/06 01:14 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I found out that you can make acid by boiling kool-aid, so keep an open mind man. :smile:  Seriously though, without some xylene, lye, HCL acid, and a few simple pieces of equipment, no one here will be extracting anything close to pure mescaline. Anybody that wants to learn should do themselves a favour, and read some real teks.

--------------------

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #6288310 - 11/16/06 01:28 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed, A/B extractions are not hard to do.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order