Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemissyelliott
Stranger
liberty cap look a likes?
    #6242347 - 11/03/06 05:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

HEY!

im new here and i was wondering, because me an ma friend went shrooming and we think we found some liberty caps. my friend knows some hard core shroomers, and they described them and they seem to be them. but, i dont wanna die, so i was wondering are there any look a likes to liverty caps that could kill you, or make you real ill? lol... weve planned this for ages and are realy excited, im just worried we'll have the wrong ones and just die..cause that wouldn't be good.

Thanks!

o plus ive got a dog, do you think i should put her away while we are tripping?

o and plus lol, how much should we take? we collected about 40 "liberty caps" (if they are them) and we have dried them, and my friend is genna go shroom hunting for more, but i dont know if she'll find any, so will that be enough, we dont wanna take too much since its our first time, but will 20 dried even do anything? is dried stronger? hmm... how many fresh should be eaten if we find em 2 get like level 2-3?

sorry 4 the long post!

thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTMshroom
one
Re: liberty cap look a likes? [Re: missyelliott]
    #6242568 - 11/03/06 09:15 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Man you guys are just looking to end up in a hospital. Ive never seen anyone with such little responsibility when it comes to psychedelics! There are lots of liberty caps look-a-likes, before you went picking them you should have atleast read about liberty caps, scanend a few pictures, wrote down information. I mean you posted here, obviously you have access to the internet.

Have you any idea how many poisonous and deadly mushrooms there are?

Also how is anyone supposed to help you out with your dosage? Do you understand that 40 mushrooms means NOTHING? They can be small, big, some can weight more than others.....You need to get yourself a scale and fucking measure the weight. Do not take more than 2-3 grams, even tho for your first time stick with 2.

What you need to do is make sure you have magic mushrooms, because once your liver is gone its gone....Do some reaserch! Its only your body, your health.....damn

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: liberty cap look a likes? [Re: TMshroom]
    #6242743 - 11/03/06 10:45 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Did you take a spore print?

Where were they growing? What kind of enviornment? What global location?

How big are they, etc?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinemissyelliott
Stranger
Re: liberty cap look a likes? [Re: circularvortex]
    #6244066 - 11/03/06 05:12 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

hey hey hey calm down!

we are not irresponsible! jeez, we looked on the internet and found out what they look like and about them, and we checked with her friends. I'm being responsible by checking even more thank you very much. i looked on the internet and couldn't find any look a likes of liberty caps so i was trying to make sure! we've done LOADS of research!

anyway...

i haven't taken a spore print, they were growing in a little kind of forest area where here friends said they would be, and they were about 8cm tops when we found them but now they are dried they are lots smaller and its in england.

o and her friends said that they get sticky on the caps? is this true? because they were... and do you know where any sites with these deadly look a likes are?

thanks!

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#6245715 - 11/04/06 02:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/safe-pik/poisonous.shtml
There is a site with some lib look alikes, www.erowid.org .
TMshroom I don't mean to be a dick but I have to say he was being responsible because before taking any he posted here to find out. To be unreasonable he would have to have taken action right? All he did was pick mushrooms that he isn't sure if they are libs or not, he hasn't yet taken them. If I was you mussyellott I would put the dog away when tripping just because when I tripped for the first time I remember trying to take care of my dog and having a really hard time. Libs should look like this my friend http://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?i=mushrooms/psilocybe_semilanceata18.jpg . This is a photo from erowid, not one of mine. I have never taken libs before but I have seen them before in real life. Hope you and your friends have the right shrooms and if so have a good trip my friend!

--------------------
:tmckenna:

OfflineKronic
Long Lost Child
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #11344705 - 10/29/09 01:36 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Be irresponsible like me and just try it!  Hmmm, I also think found a liberty cap.  Very distinct conical shape with dark brown cap.  The cap is very slippery.  Sqeezed the body and turned dark (slightly blue/purplish).  Never seen one in real life except pictures online. I munched it (found only one)as soon as I got home and its been 15 min.  I feel it, yea!  Another Yea~  I am still alive and that was a dumb idea!  Woohoo~

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience