Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #16538487 - 07/16/12 08:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
Quote:

magnifier661 said:
I wish I knew how to follow this Tek without killing myself!  I would pass out CID to everyone in the world!  I would make 400 mic drops and show people what true CID is all about!  LOL

According to WhiteRasta, it only takes about 500 mics of LEGIT cid to saturate the seratonin system, which explains why two people that I know who are much older than me who have done true cid, have told me that after a few hits from back then, any more hits would not make the trip stronger. Just a side note

I disagree with this.  I've taken a 10 stripe of clean window pane (usually 120-140 mics) back in the early 90's; which was "true CID" and had an intense level 5 experience.  Then I've taken 5 hits of this very same pane and it was clearly weaker than the 10 strip.  Even on Erowid; they say that doses of 1200 mics can be too intense to handle.

Not trying to call you out or anything, just explaining on what I've read and learned on a first hand basis.  Also, you may want to read "Pharmacology of LSD".  It's a good book explaining how the different level of trips can be obtained and there are measured 1500 mic trips by doctors documented in this book.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16538495 - 07/16/12 09:01 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PeterPanda209 said:
You have no idea what I am so your claims are rather bold, buddy.
Here's the thing I do not know down to the actual micrograms my shit was but I can tell you with confidence the range it was in =]
The vial came from a big time distributor in Berkeley he had concentrated vials he made with crystal LSD weighed out on some amazing piece of lab scale equipment. These vials he made into smaller less concentrated vials for your preference
My buddy wanted 125mcg drops so with a little simple math that's what he got.
You act as if its hard to measure shit. Just because you haven't seen it done doesn't mean I doesn't exist. (4) 125mcg drops gives me 500mcgs and (8) gives me 1mg
simple math bro

Yeah it's actually rather simple if you have pure crystal.  If you have 10mg of pure crystal and diluted it with 100 drops; that's 100 mics.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #16538506 - 07/16/12 09:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PeterPanda209 said:
You have no idea what I am so your claims are rather bold, buddy.

I know I sounded like a douchebag but that's not how I ever try to come off as, so sorry about that, and the main thing is that I'm not judging/lowballing you in any way, it's just that..there's practical limitations to certain things. That is all

Quote:

Here's the thing I do not know down to the actual micrograms my shit was but I can tell you with confidence the range it was in =]
The vial came from a big time distributor in Berkeley he had concentrated vials he made with crystal LSD weighed out on some amazing piece of lab scale equipment. These vials he made into smaller less concentrated vials for your preference
My buddy wanted 125mcg drops so with a little simple math that's what he got.
You act as if its hard to measure shit. Just because you haven't seen it done doesn't mean I doesn't exist. (4) 125mcg drops gives me 500mcgs and (8) gives me 1mg
simple math bro

Well, I'm sure the saturation point that LSD gives the seratonin system varies a lot between person to person. That just makes sense. But WR did say that it was about 500 mics, though maybe he meant 5,000 mics, or 1,500 mics, or was mistaken on a simple number error thingymajig, etc.

Obviously 1,000 mics is not nearly enough to plateau the effects of LSD on the human brain, since a thumbprint is a lot more intense than 1,000 mics, but from what I've read..it goes like: a certain not-so-extreme number of mics will cause a "plateau" in LSD highness, and after a hell of a lot after that, other systems of the brain (perhaps the dopamine system) start getting a lot more significantly affected, therefore this plateau is breached.

You actually have done LSD I trust, and I have not, so..out of curiosity my friend, would you say the above paragraph has any truth to it?

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Curious Cat
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16538515 - 07/16/12 09:08 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
Quote:

magnifier661 said:
I wish I knew how to follow this Tek without killing myself!  I would pass out CID to everyone in the world!  I would make 400 mic drops and show people what true CID is all about!  LOL

According to WhiteRasta, it only takes about 500 mics of LEGIT cid to saturate the seratonin system, which explains why two people that I know who are much older than me who have done true cid, have told me that after a few hits from back then, any more hits would not make the trip stronger. Just a side note

I disagree with this.  I've taken a 10 stripe of clean window pane (usually 120-140 mics) back in the early 90's; which was "true CID" and had an intense level 5 experience.  Then I've taken 5 hits of this very same pane and it was clearly weaker than the 10 strip.  Even on Erowid; they say that doses of 1200 mics can be too intense to handle.

Not trying to call you out or anything, just explaining on what I've read and learned on a first hand basis.  Also, you may want to read "Pharmacology of LSD".  It's a good book explaining how the different level of trips can be obtained and there are measured 1500 mic trips by doctors documented in this book.

Well I just read that 500 mics would "saturate the seratonin system", my previous post explains the story behind that. I didn't conclude/deduce that 500 mics would cause a plateau of LSD highness, I just read it. Don't kill the messenger just the message they say :laugh: (Not that you were even killing the messanger)

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky

It's all in the mind

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #16538524 - 07/16/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Dr. Grof mentioned the peak plasma saturation at around 650 mics. I don't know how you'd show that a 1200 ug trip is any more
intense than a 650 ug trip. *waits for someone to bring up the cliche, overromaticized thumbprint ritual crap*
LSD acts on a variety of 5HT subtypes, D1, H1, and Glu receptors; some receptors have an inhibitory affect on others. duration seems to increase with dose.

Curious Cat
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: piracetam]
    #16538555 - 07/16/12 09:20 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
Dr. Grof mentioned the peak plasma saturation at around 650 mics. I don't know how you'd show that a 1200 ug trip is any more
intense than a 650 ug trip. *waits for someone to bring up the cliche, overromaticized thumbprint ritual crap*
LSD acts on a variety of 5HT subtypes, D1, H1, and Glu receptors; some receptors have an inhibitory affect on others. duration seems to increase with dose.

Not that I have any idea personally because I've not done LSD, thus I'm not doubting anything you say, but how is the "thumbprint" overromanticized?

--------------------

It's all in the mind

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #16538564 - 07/16/12 09:24 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

whenever the discussion of receptor saturation comes up, someone always posts the link to a certain thread regarding a 'family' ritual.

Curious Cat
Male

#16538575 - 07/16/12 09:26 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
whenever the discussion of receptor saturation comes up, someone always posts a certain thread regarding a 'family' ritual.

Someone posed a theory that there are certain receptors that are not highly affected by LSD except in extreme doses say beyond 20-50 miligrams, thus explaining how the thumbprint can be a lot different than 1 miligram of LSD. But that is just hypothesis.

--------------------

It's all in the mind

OfflineBeepBeepGuy
Head Spanker
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #19562975 - 02/13/14 07:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry that I am replying to such and old thread but, I must know, could the tek described using LSA work?

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: BeepBeepGuy]
    #19563138 - 02/13/14 07:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

i know an easier and much more legal way or making lysergic :smile: just takes time and patience!! good luck mates

OfflineBeepBeepGuy
Head Spanker
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: homegrown99.9]
    #19563213 - 02/13/14 07:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

What is this tek? Hypotheticaly speaking of course...

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19566892 - 02/14/14 03:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

the way I know or the one posted?

OfflineBeepBeepGuy
Head Spanker
Male

#19567135 - 02/14/14 04:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

The way you know

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19567187 - 02/14/14 05:09 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

haha family recipe man :smile: can't tell!! :smile: :smile:  my dad was born in the 60s and had friends that went to Stock...can't really say unless I know you really well...come to the midwest and find me!! all I'm gonna say is it takes a long time to make and I knew what it is before my dad taught me how to make it.

OfflineBeepBeepGuy
Head Spanker
Male

#19567454 - 02/14/14 06:27 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Aww c'mon there ain't no family in my area. There's one douche who sells LSA or some RCs to highschoolers saying its acid. SWIM is dying to he the real thing. Share the love I swear I won't tell. Could ya PM me?

Edited by BeepBeepGuy (02/14/14 06:28 PM)

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19567500 - 02/14/14 06:41 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

where do you live??

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: homegrown99.9] * 1
    #19567504 - 02/14/14 06:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

homegrown99.9 said:
haha family recipe man :smile: can't tell!! :smile: :smile:  my dad was born in the 60s and had friends that went to Stock...can't really say unless I know you really well...come to the midwest and find me!! all I'm gonna say is it takes a long time to make and I knew what it is before my dad taught me how to make it.

:rolleyes:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: jboredone]
    #19567679 - 02/14/14 07:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jboredone said:
Quote:

homegrown99.9 said:

:wink: I have all the secrets, patience my unknown friends, my dad is the one who taught me.  By the way I was in fact born cross-eyed like the GD song and I have the body of Jack-A-Roe..I know my Cid....my 2.5 yr old pic looks like I'm frying hard as hell but I wasn't. Come find me or my buddies at a festival with some liquid :smile:

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

#19567692 - 02/14/14 07:45 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

homegrown99.9 said:
Quote:

jboredone said:
Quote:

homegrown99.9 said:

:wink: I have all the secrets, patience my unknown friends, my dad is the one who taught me.  By the way I was in fact born cross-eyed like the GD song and I have the body of Jack-A-Roe..I know my Cid....my 2.5 yr old pic looks like I'm frying hard as hell but I wasn't. Come find me or my buddies at a festival with some liquid :smile:

:bigyesnod:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

Re: LSD Synthesis Tek [Re: jboredone]
    #19567765 - 02/14/14 08:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

:wink: good luck gentlemen. took one drink and the floor was spinning withing 20sec. took a lotta drink before work and had to leave early since I couldn't even stand...when I closed my eyes I saw my skeleton surrounded by nothing but roses...it's cleaner than anything I've done..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies