Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
Loc: Canada
Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek.
    #6091599 - 09/22/06 09:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I realize this probably isn't the kind of forum I should post a question like this on, but hell, I'm running out of places to ask and the folk here seem to be pretty informed on things (or so far as I could tell from the quick look I had...)
I am actually a girl, thank you very much, and I'm looking to get a bit of information on, of all things, the fetish most commonly called cuntbusting. If you don't know what it is, pump it into urbandictionary.com or something - it shouldn't be terribly hard to find a definition.
Don't worry, I know /what/ it is and whatnot, seeing as my boyfriend is into it, and know a little about the unfriendliness of the act myself. I suppose, in mentioning it here, I'm more looking to get some outside feedback on the matter than anything else... so... anyone here into it all? Feel like trying to explain to me why it's so attractive? Again, sorry to bug you all with this, but, hey, miscellaneous chat forums are here for a reason... I've tried looking in a lot of places and haven't really managed to find an answer which tells me *WHY* people are into it.
Any and all feedback is appreciated, but no pictures, please. |:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091606 - 09/22/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

A parallel to ballbusting, cuntbusting is a masochistic paraphiliac activity in which a female is struck in the groin. This may involve kicking, punching, clawing and squeezing, using the knees, or any other object to inflict pain upon the sensitive Bartholin's Glands within the female's vulva or upon the clitoris itself. This may be performed on a woman by a male or female, though most often it is done by a woman.

:what:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineMoomba
Mushi Mushi
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Seattle, WA, USA
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6091611 - 09/22/06 09:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

intresting...

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091614 - 09/22/06 09:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

power I would suppose

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6091617 - 09/22/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds dangerous. So your boyfriend wants to punch you in the cunt? I would just leave this alone. If you can't think of any good reason to do it, then don't.

OfflineSamuel
u-knit-e
Female User Gallery

Loc: In the hearts of the A-Te...
    #6091618 - 09/22/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
A parallel to ballbusting, cuntbusting is a masochistic paraphiliac activity in which a female is struck in the groin. This may involve kicking, punching, clawing and squeezing, using the knees, or any other object to inflict pain upon the sensitive Bartholin's Glands within the female's vulva or upon the clitoris itself. This may be performed on a woman by a male or female, though most often it is done by a woman.

:what:

I'm not sure how that's considered a fetish. It seems kinda painful and just plain mean...

--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #6091619 - 09/22/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yet another subset of the bdsm thing I guess. If you don't like it then it's absolutely not okay for your bf to do it. There is nothing wrong with you if you don't want to do it and for the most part there is nothing really wrong with him for wanting to do it. Different strokes for different folks and all that. The key is choice.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6091636 - 09/22/06 09:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Never herd of that before, sounds odd.

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: hcrider]
    #6091661 - 09/22/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. Quite odd. Then again, at least he's not into suspension hanging or CBT or something... things could definitely be worse than they are.
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive. Fetishes confuse me (most of the time) and I've tried basically every angle of analyzing it, but I came up blank so I thought I'd ask some other males if anything about it seemed even slightly... well... arousing.
Guess not...

--------------------

Remember, kiddies, stay in drugs and don't do school!

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6091672 - 09/22/06 09:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ow, your boyfriend is a crazy asshole. ask him if he was beaten as a child?

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091673 - 09/22/06 09:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6091675 - 09/22/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sevyn said:
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive.

He hurts on the inside, so he wants to hurt you on the outside.

--------------------

OfflineAkamatsu
Seeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Australia
    #6091677 - 09/22/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It's a domination power trip thing, and possibly fuelled by curiosity about the female anatomy.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#6091690 - 09/22/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

if your boyfriend refers to what he does to your privates as cuntbusting, i would look for a new bf.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6091721 - 09/22/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.

Fetishes are often about the forbidden or "wrong" sorts of behavior. Or the twisting/exaggeration of "normal" behavior. Personally I believe in letting people make decisions for themselves and if they enjoy something, who am I to say it's wrong or shouldn't be allowed. As long as no one is getting truly* hurt then it's okay in my book.

*by truly hurt I mean a combination of some percieved wrong (abuse, whatever) and a lack of choice. It's that second part that takes something like, say, bdsm from a relatively healthy fetish between consenting adults and a multiple felony assault and battery.

--------------------

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6091732 - 09/22/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well, on the female side of things, ballbusting (the opposite, obviously) is really rarely seen without some sort of mention of femdom. So I already had that thought, but... it just doesn't make sense at all for his character.
Which, on that matter, I guess you're all getting an image of my bf being a sick, abusive fuck - which he's not. He's a brilliantly random, funny, intelligent person, and he's always really thoughtful and looking to do whatever pleases the people around him. He's also always really fanatical about /protecting/ me, on the contrary. Except in this case.
And, CorporalKielbasa, unfortunately, I don't think there's a word for it besides cuntbusting. Lewd or offensive or not, names are names. I've never actually seen it called anything else.

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091740 - 09/22/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sevyn said:
Well, on the female side of things, ballbusting (the opposite, obviously) is really rarely seen without some sort of mention of femdom. So I already had that thought, but... it just doesn't make sense at all for his character.
Which, on that matter, I guess you're all getting an image of my bf being a sick, abusive fuck - which he's not. He's a brilliantly random, funny, intelligent person, and he's always really thoughtful and looking to do whatever pleases the people around him. He's also always really fanatical about /protecting/ me, on the contrary. Except in this case.
And, CorporalKielbasa, unfortunately, I don't think there's a word for it besides cuntbusting. Lewd or offensive or not, names are names. I've never actually seen it called anything else.

All I can say is that I can not stress enough that it has to be a free and un-colored choice of yours whether to indulge this particular fantasy of his. If he's all those other good things you say he is then he should be able to swallow his disappointment and let it be.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #6091754 - 09/22/06 09:49 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Everythings been said....

Quote:

demius said:
power

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
ow, your boyfriend is a crazy asshole. ask him if he was beaten as a child?

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

Sevyn said:
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive.

He hurts on the inside, so he wants to hurt you on the outside.

Quote:

Corporal Kielbasa said:
i would look for a new bf.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091759 - 09/22/06 09:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

Evan said:

Fetishes are often about the forbidden or "wrong" sorts of behavior. Or the twisting/exaggeration of "normal" behavior. Personally I believe in letting people make decisions for themselves and if they enjoy something, who am I to say it's wrong or shouldn't be allowed. As long as no one is getting truly* hurt then it's okay in my book.

*by truly hurt I mean a combination of some percieved wrong (abuse, whatever) and a lack of choice. It's that second part that takes something like, say, bdsm from a relatively healthy fetish between consenting adults and a multiple felony assault and battery.

Yeah you are right. That's sort of what makes it a fetish that it is considered naughty or wrong. It is just hard to draw the line between crazy fetish and punching somebody in the genitals.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6091767 - 09/22/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

Evan said:

Yeah you are right. That's sort of what makes it a fetish that it is considered naughty or wrong. It is just hard to draw the line between crazy fetish and punching somebody in the genitals.

:shrug: I still maintain that if it's between consenting adults who are making a free and informed choice then it's okay and it's nobody's place to say they can't indulge in whatever it is.

--------------------

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
    #6091801 - 09/22/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow - I kept refreshing while I typed, and kept finding new things to comment on.

First of all, eligal, I'm going to need to disagree with you there. Like I said, there is really nothing wrong with him aside from this one thing. In every other way, he's a perfectly normal guy. He's not really abusive, and he'd never do it without my permission. It's not like he's just trying to blow off negative energy or beating something up because he's pissed off - it's just something he likes for some reason.
Briefly discussing it once, even he couldn't really give me a straight answer except that he thought it might have something to do with the social acceptance of kicking a guy in the nuts - how so many people seem to find it funny and/or normal - and the fact that, when it was done to a girl, it was considered completely socially unacceptable.
Gotta love gender roles.

Also, unbeliever, thanks for your input. I'm willing to agree with you there. When it comes down to it, if both parties agree, there's really nothing wrong with almost any kind of act.

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091804 - 09/22/06 10:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I think it came out wrong what I said. They can punch each other in the genitals all they want. I meant that its hard for ME to understand where the line blurs between pain and fetish. Anybody can do what the want :smile:

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091820 - 09/22/06 10:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
I think it came out wrong what I said. They can punch each other in the genitals all they want. I meant that its hard for ME to understand where the line blurs between pain and fetish. Anybody can do what the want :smile:

Fair enough and I actually agree with you. Pain != Pleasure for me, but I ain't as pure as the driven snow myself and can understand that different people like different things. Getting all worked up and worrying about them, trying to judge, classify and encapsulate in a safe little box all the things you don't understand or like.. it's a waste of energy most times. That's just mine opine.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091823 - 09/22/06 10:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i dont remember the last time it was socially acceptable to kick a guy in the nuts. last i remember people got shot for kicking people in the nuts...
nuts are not to be kicked!! it can cause permanent damage and make a man not have babies....

and he may seem normal, but underneath hes got some major problems....

lets remember how serial killers were described, completely normal and innocent on the outside!!

you bf is a creep :shrug:

dump his ass and have some friends keep an eye on him and make sure he doesnt hunt you down with a chainsaw...

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: eligal]
    #6091834 - 09/22/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
i dont remember the last time it was socially acceptable to kick a guy in the nuts. last i remember people got shot for kicking people in the nuts...
nuts are not to be kicked!! it can cause permanent damage and make a man not have babies....

and he may seem normal, but underneath hes got some major problems....

lets remember how serial killers were described, completely normal and innocent on the outside!!

you bf is a creep :shrug:

dump his ass and have some friends keep an eye on him and make sure he doesnt hunt you down with a chainsaw...

I think there is something more wrong with someone willing to so broadly judge and condemn someone he's never met, based on a single factoid posted on a message board...

But I guess I'm weird like that.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091838 - 09/22/06 10:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i think wanting to kick someone is the groin for fun is enough to judge them on.

and yes youre wierd :wink:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: eligal]
    #6091843 - 09/22/06 10:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
i think wanting to kick someone is the groin for fun is enough to judge them on.

*snooty psychologists voice* Ahh yes, but we must understand the motivation of the ball kicker!

And yeah.. I'm weird and proud! or something.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6091846 - 09/22/06 10:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, here's the thing about having a fetish...

Nobody with a genuine fetish CHOOSES TO HAVE IT.

I know firsthand...I have a bizarre fetish. Life would be much easier if I didn't have this kink, but well, there it is. I've had it my entire life, so you know...I can sympathize with the people who have weird fetishes.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: MOTH]
    #6091852 - 09/22/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

what's your fetish?

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: MOTH]
    #6091853 - 09/22/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Okay, here's the thing about having a fetish...

Nobody with a genuine fetish CHOOSES TO HAVE IT. 

I know firsthand...I have a bizarre fetish.  Life would be much easier if I didn't have this kink, but well, there it is.  I've had it my entire life, so you know...I can sympathize with the people who have weird fetishes.

Embrace it brother. Unless it involves harming someone else.. then you should seek help! :frown:

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091857 - 09/22/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

eligal said:

*snooty psychologists voice* Ahh yes, but we must understand the motivation of the ball kicker!

And yeah.. I'm weird and proud! or something.

:lol:
Im sure he has a subconscious motive or whatever, all Im sayin is it sounds extremely odd and she shouldnt feel obligated to let herself get punched just to make him smile...
plenty of other ways to make a man smile  :stoned:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6091860 - 09/22/06 10:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It doesn't directly harm anyone else, no.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091861 - 09/22/06 10:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

all of this talk really makes me want to punch a vagina...

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
    #6091863 - 09/22/06 10:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ahhh. Moth, THANK YOU.
I was just about to mention once again that fetishes aren't really controllable things. I myself have a couple of relatively normal, mild ones I keep under wraps, and his just happens to be a bit more intense. Fetishes don't say anything for a person's character or intentions, and i really don't think it's fair you're judging someone you don't know based on that :undecided:

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091870 - 09/22/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly, fetishes are pretty much by definition an exception to the rule of behavior for the individual. Not always of course, but most often that's the case.

MOTH, Glad to hear it. It could be worse, yeah?

Eligal, Yeah that's what I've been saying.. his fetish only becomes "wrong" if he forces it on someone without their consent.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6091876 - 09/22/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly...my fetish is crazy and consuming. Yet I like having it.

It really could be worse.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091886 - 09/22/06 10:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Exactly...my fetish is crazy and consuming.  Yet I like having it. 

See now I'm all hot and bothered. Maybe my fetish is hearing other people's fetishes?  :tongue:

--------------------

Male

#6091888 - 09/22/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

See now I'm all hot and bothered. Maybe my fetish is hearing other people's fetishes?  :tongue:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6091890 - 09/22/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091895 - 09/22/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking copy cats! :laugh: And OMR, I think I hear those fucking pipes a callin!

--------------------

Male

#6091901 - 09/22/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Fucking copy cats! :laugh: And OMR, I think I hear those fucking pipes a callin!

Are you implying that MOTH likes to sing with her cooter?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091906 - 09/22/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:

Are you implying that MOTH likes to sing with her cooter?

Why, is it getting you wet?  :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
    #6091907 - 09/22/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

somebody else already else used the word Aurora Borealis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6091908 - 09/22/06 10:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Oh please, now you're talking dirty.  :evil:

Male

#6091912 - 09/22/06 10:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Projectile squirting? Come on now, let's have a hint!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #6091916 - 09/22/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Projectile squirting? Come on now, let's have a hint!

I think it has something to do with snakes on a plane.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#6091917 - 09/22/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm in agreement with unbeliever and MOTHER.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6091919 - 09/22/06 10:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

There are many activities one can find themselves involved in with their cooter.  :crazy2:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#6091920 - 09/22/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

She made a thread about her fetish a while ago, i think.....

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6091921 - 09/22/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

And I replied that to myself...how hilarious.

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
    #6091923 - 09/22/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

2-finger culdasac jones

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
    #6091924 - 09/22/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
There are many activities one can find themselves involved in with their cooter.  :crazy2:

Amen.  :heart:

--------------------

Male

#6091929 - 09/22/06 10:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Can I ask you something? How was it you came upon the Shroomery? :smile:

:monkeydance:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
    #6091957 - 09/22/06 10:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

To be honest, it was the weirdest thing ever - I have no idea how it ended up working out this way...
Long story short, I was looking up a certain type of suggestive imagery a person of my gender and age shouldn't be looking at (though not for the same reasons as most people), and I ended up finding a large string of that certain type of image on a board here... in 'the naked women thread', I believe. :laugh: That was back in... July, I believe? I wonder if it's even still here.
But since then, I've been kind of lurking off and on out of common curiosity... and boredom. And hell, you can never be a part of too many forums, so I decided to sign up  :grin:

--------------------

Male

#6091959 - 09/22/06 10:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sevyn said:
To be honest, it was the weirdest thing ever - I have no idea how it ended up working out this way...
Long story short, I was looking up a certain type of suggestive imagery a person of my gender and age shouldn't be looking at (though not for the same reasons as most people), and I ended up finding a large string of that certain type of image on a board here... in 'the naked women thread', I believe. :laugh: That was back in... July, I believe? I wonder if it's even still here.
But since then, I've been kind of lurking off and on out of common curiosity... and boredom. And hell, you can never be a part of too many forums, so I decided to sign up  :grin:

Fucking awesome! I always knew nothing but good things could come of the Naked Woman Thread. I hope you stick around and keep posting now and then. :smile:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineSevyn
N00b
Female
    #6091969 - 09/22/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ah, I intend to. I'm drowning in spare time these days as it stands, so I've got no reason not to. xD
...So is that thread is still around? *Goes hunting for it*

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #6092105 - 09/22/06 11:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

that thread will never die

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds