Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. * 1
    #5952571 - 08/10/06 11:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

wasn't sure if this was the right forum to post in but i figured its not really related to anything else and i just wanted to get the word out.

keep in mind i'm pretty sure this is just a drug induced delusion and i don't take it seriously, but at the same time i think its real.

basically i found out autistic poeple and possibly poeple with certain types of brain damage/other mental dissabilities are controlling other poeple's minds. i don't think this is a direct psychic mind control thing, i think its more they control everything more by subtley directing poeple's attention one way or another through subconscious communication.
i don't think its the autistics in particular, although autistics are the most most obvious about it. right now i'm kind of guessing that it has something to do with being removed from normal cultural programming gives them access to a "purer" human state. part of not being infected by culture is they have less interfering with thier ability to percieve and they have a wider and more powerful range of expression (thus the ability to mind control everyone else).

also being more in tune with pure human nature, they naturally have a hive mind of sorts. because they rely more on inhernt humanity they all communicate the same subconious messages (this is a generalization and not entirely accurate)

i cannot percieve thier goals, it seems to be simply to point to "reality", but they also seem aware of how thier "pointing to reality" directly effects poeple's actions and may intentionally manipulate the actions of poeple.

edit: i encourage you to watch autistic poeple closely and look them square in the eyes and hopefully you'll see what i'm talking about.

edit2: someone proof reading this for me mentioned that there doesn't seem to be a connection bettween being more in touch with reality and being able to mind control poeple. for some reason i left this step out

i'm assuming culture adds filters on perceptions. it shapes what we see and how we feel about it so that we can communicate what we see to other poeple. 90 percent of the cultures i've viewed "dumb down" exsistence and make it into simple images, stories and feelings. when a person has been in a dumbed down culture too long they lose touch with the complexity of "realer" realities. a person with "realer" perceptions has more control over what they communicate and the things they subconsciously communicate are more powerful... hmm how to describe why they're more powerful. its like if there is a red car person a who has been dumbed down can only think of it and describe it as "a red car". person B) who is more in touch with reality and describe all the little details of it and point out whatever features of it they want. this is just an example.
with that greater ability to express themselves poeple in realer realities are able to influence the thoughts of other's through subconscious communication because they are less restricted by gross generalizations. poeple that are not used to that level of communication become confused and often are more willing to accept the suggestions of others. thats why autistics can mind control poeple.

like person A can only give the suggestion "go to the red car" person B can point to the door of the car and mimic turning the handle to open the door

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (08/10/06 11:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolidcell
tolerance++;
Male

Loc: Memphis & 53rd
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5952668 - 08/11/06 12:05 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yea...

--------------------
Psychedelic Jar Project

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." -Voltaire

"Everything that I accepted as being true up to now I acquired from the senses or through the senses. However, I have occasionally found that they deceive me, and it is prudent never to trust those who have deceived us, even if only once." -Descartes

Invisiblesupercollider
superconducting

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Waxahachie
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: truekimbo2] * 1
    #5952691 - 08/11/06 12:12 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Huh? Evidence? Evidence?

I have Asperger Syndrome, which is a condition related to autism but a lot less debilitating. And hey, if I have latent mind-control abilities then dammit, I want to know about it!

Frankly, I think you're completely wrong about autistics being "more in tune with pure human nature." Seems to me autistics are less in tune with human nature. The subtlety of most human interactions is beyond their perception, thus they prefer to deal with cold logical studies.

--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

InvisiblePat Bateman, VP
Dr. House's Inspiration
Female User Gallery

Loc: Inconceivable opulence
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: supercollider]
    #5952703 - 08/11/06 12:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

supercollider said:
Frankly, I think you're completely wrong about autistics being "more in tune with pure human nature." Seems to me autistics are less in tune with human nature. The subtlety of most human interactions is beyond their perception, thus they prefer to deal with cold logical studies.

what he said

--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: supercollider]
    #5952705 - 08/11/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

in my view, poeple with asperger's being more drawn to "cold logical studies" is an example of thier being more in tune with reality (and by extension true human nature). i think the reason the subtlety of human interactions is beyond thier perception is because most of human interaction is a shared, simplified illusion of what reality is supposed to be.

i'm unsure if they're aware of these illusions and choose to ignore them, or are actually unaware of them. i tend to think the former, but for my theory either would work.

edit: i have no evidence, this is just a theory based on observation. if you're interested in my theory, watch autistics very closely and look into thier eyes and if see if there is anything to discover.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (08/11/06 12:43 AM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#5952802 - 08/11/06 12:53 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:

i encourage you to watch autistic poeple closely and look them square in the eyes and hopefully you'll see what i'm talking about.

That alone is quite a feat in itself.  :eek:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

#5952871 - 08/11/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, I'm not just going to stare at an autistic person for being autistic. That's basic manners.

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: PinballWizard] * 2
    #5953104 - 08/11/06 06:05 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Human nature.. any human on the earth can show you what that is. That's what they are. A human being lives. It's in his/her nature to do so.

That being said, it is true that people are aware of more than they know. Some people are more aware of different aspects of what reality is. Everyone has their own thing. It's also true that everyone shares what their thing is, whether or not they want to.

Accept yourself. Accept everyone around you. Have love for yourself and everyone around you. That is the only way to even begin to grasp the complexity of anyone's nature. The goal is to understand, not making assumptions or useless judgements. One way will enlighten you. The other will build up an illusion into something seemingly real.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5953117 - 08/11/06 06:19 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:toomuchacid:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: eligal]
    #5953125 - 08/11/06 06:25 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

> autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone

hmm... i guess that explains why i cant figure out how to use the shift key anymore... strange...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinePlaceholder
Invisible manwith thesee-through mind
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: Seuss]
    #5953240 - 08/11/06 08:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:box:
Lets take back the minds.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #5953248 - 08/11/06 08:19 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone

hmm... i guess that explains why i cant figure out how to use the shift key anymore... strange...

its right next to the any key. like derrrr...  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5953254 - 08/11/06 08:22 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PinballWizard said:
Damn, I'm not just going to stare at an autistic person for being autistic.  That's basic manners.

lol..

hey..what are you doing? why are you staring at that poor kid? 

shh...autistic people control the world, I'm mind fuckin him right now, wanna help?

:smirk:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineJackattack
Stranger

Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: kaiowas]
    #5957371 - 08/12/06 07:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Commercials are more controlling. I heard a radio-commercial the other day that literally said You are not cool unless you have a new cellphone and a broadband connection.

Offlinekimikiri
 User Gallery

Loc: Aboard an alien vessel
    #7077868 - 06/21/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

mind control is stretching it...

What is it then? A term I would like to call "helpless submissal".

I guess the easiest way to explain it is a genetic order that thrives on societys moreys.

Darwin would be proud...

--------------------
Those who would sacrifice their freedoms for securities deserve neither, and will soon lose both.

-Benjamin Franklin

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #7077879 - 06/21/07 11:27 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

interesting

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7077918 - 06/21/07 11:44 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is a really cool read

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7077927 - 06/21/07 11:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i'll check it out, thanks for the directions.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

#7133669 - 07/05/07 05:20 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I see in what you are saying the basic premise of my unconscious fear that broke over into reality and paranoia.

In short I have learned that a significant part of my psychological make up is dependent on feeling better than others. More clever, talented. Looks do not come into this, in fact looks have become a paradigm that has arisen in tandem with the trials of the original realisation.

So I experienced a situation, a mindscape of delusion where all were explicitly hearing my thoughts. I expect this is best explained as a feasting or scavenging or gorging and ugly way. I had a physical defect, a hook, that was significant enough to base this upon. My crucial and immortally thus achilles heel.

Aaaaanyway... I have developed the idea over time, in musings removed from striken paranoia, and such ideas as the disabled being the 'masters' or dominant force in our ridiculous reality 'behind the scenes', in a psychic realm, or a dream realm, are very... seductive. Enchanting? Enticing? Which is the right word?

I think it has to do with profound subversion, our understanding of innocence and the capacity for the human eye to hold great mystery and mystique, questions and keys. And self deprecation could well be the metapsychologogogical straw that breaks the camel's (thats us) back. The highest and most extraordinary reaches of humour, yes black and otherwise, helped fuse the notion perhaps.

Grant me a moment I don't want to lose my point here...

I don't know. "I'm just a fucking spastic" I don't know, there was humour in there somewhere, once, sometimes

My humour is rare these days. Like laughing at my fathers delivery on a status report of my grandmother who is developing althzeimer's, today. God help me, in all honesty. I wish I could laugh more freely. Sorry I'm on a tangent now, the worst notion of the moment is that tv show where the kid sold his laugh to a heartless millionaire and the show is about him trying to get it back? Remember that, right?! Thats dark. And did I just dream it? I'm pretty sure I didn't not in the traditional sense.

So back on topic...

The autistic masters, the down syndrome gates of heaven. Seductive and beautiful notions. There but for the grace of god go I.

--------------------
read books

Edited by Jackenobi (07/05/07 06:20 PM)

Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Loc: ottawa on
Re: autistic poeple are mind controlling everyone. [Re: Jackenobi] * 1
    #7133885 - 07/05/07 06:03 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

man my brother is autistic and believe it. they can feel the feelings of others. i often find myself able to commmunicate better with him when i actually think about sending the thought behind it to him. because he doesnt communicate orally too too well.

and for the record my brother is not considered very high functioning but he can use google and youtube, and he can work the vrc/tv/dvd remote with more skills then me.

these are people who are by no means stupid just different. ill bet my brother could rain man any of you all with remembering video titles and quotes.

either way psychic powers yes, mind control maybe. he sure can throw one fuck of a fit when he doesnt get his way. but anyone can have psychic powers if they can jsut let go.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order