Home | Community | Message Board

Sublicious Farms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehehe
Stranger
Mushroom Tea Dosage
    #5904827 - 07/27/06 12:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quick question, after much research into mushroom tea, I have still not found a reliable source for a dose per person for tea. My friends and I, all of which have experimented with mushrooms before (doses of 3.5 grams to 5 grams eaten) want make a large batch of mushroom tea. Enough for 10 people to experience a trip, like one would if orally ingesting 3.5 to 5 grams. Would the tea require the amount of shrooms per person, or does it take less? Sorry for such a simple question.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Mushroom Tea Dosage [Re: hehe]
    #5904849 - 07/27/06 12:20 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

same amount

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Jesus Christ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jersey Flag
Re: Mushroom Tea Dosage [Re: Atheist]
    #5905093 - 07/27/06 01:49 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

These will give you similar effects to that of the "Lemon Trick" but will last much longer in duration. So be seldom in choosing your overall mushie amount.

So for complete, full out effects go with a 1/8.

Ingredients: 

1 Lemon
1 Lime
Water
Honey
Brown Sugar
1/8 Dried Mushies

Stove
Microwave
Pot or Tea Kettle
large Tea Cup

First,
Chop julienne style or powder grind your shrooms (the more you take away from its solid state, the more it can absorb the acid. Which also means can be more powerful, but this isn't proven...) However, if you enjoy eating shrooms (Which I sure do) then do not completely destroy your mushroom and a fine chop will suffice.

Take your Tea Cup and depending on your taste add that amount of sugar to the empty cup (don't overkill it though).

Second,
Begin by Boiling water in the tea kettle (in a pot will do, but in a kettle it's easier to control the amount of liquid your adding to your container). While you wait for the water to boil we can continue on by adding your shroom ingredients into the Tea Cup. Squeeze both the Lemon and Lime, fully into the Tea Cup.

Assuming the boiling was started around the same time the shrooms were added to the Lemon & Lime liquid, when your water is fully boiled it should be the perfect time to add the water to the Tea Cup. Now, If you don't think your Shrooms had at least a good 10-15 minute (longer for a more potent tea) soak in the Lemon & Lime concoction then DO NOT ADD THE WATER until you give it enough time.

Next,
Add the water to the tea. Usually around twice the amount of your Shrooms in boiling water is enough (Don't understand? Simply put, don't drown out your tea with too much water. Usually fill the water to the halfway mark of your Tea Cup)

Finally,
Stir while adding in your preferred amount of honey. Proceed by Microwaving on High for 30 seconds, and then re-stirring after you take it out. Lastly, cover the Tea Cup with either Aluminum Foil or a top to a pot (Basically, We want no heat escaping). Let sit for 10-15 mins, again the longer you let it sit I feel the stronger the overall product is (However, this again isn't proven).

Seriously, DO NOT RUSH IN DRINKING THIS TEA. This is meant to be sipped on, while smoking a J ( :grin:). Take your time, enjoy it... this is the tea you made, not cow shit sorbet. I promise you, you will experience a full out trip. Oh and my favorite thing is to eat the leftover Shrooms in all their sugar coated, honey dipped glory (Yah that's the reason for not powdering them, and instead chopping them up julienne style)

Edited by BiG_StroOnZ (07/27/06 01:49 PM)

OfflineCurdledCave
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Mushroom Tea Dosage [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #10249846 - 04/28/09 04:34 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

holy hell....I have been looking around for a good tea recipe and this one is the bees knees...I know this thread is old but I am printing this one out and laminating it. haha :zappa:

--------------------
"I have never had a problem with drugs, only problems with the police"--Keith Richards

"Think for yourself, Question Authority"--Timothy Leary

OfflineCurdledCave
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Mushroom Tea Dosage [Re: CurdledCave]
    #10348347 - 05/16/09 02:19 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I know this thread is old again.

BUT AMAZING RECIPE.......Tastes pretty good too.

--------------------
"I have never had a problem with drugs, only problems with the police"--Keith Richards

"Think for yourself, Question Authority"--Timothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience