Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ?
    #5869148 - 07/17/06 12:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Without becoming addicted.

Ive been drinking it one night, then leaving it a day/night.
Drinking again the next night, then leaving it 2-3 days.

I have a limited supply so im going to run out soon enough, ive had it probably about 6 times already and maybe i have about another 6 cups left.

If i carry on at that rate is there a high chance i might get hooked ?
I'm worried because i was planning on having some tonight with me being all stressed out, but i had some the day before yesterday.

Could i be heading for disaster ?
I was wondering how often other people drink the tea and get away without addiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5869162 - 07/17/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

When you find yourself craving it, its time to chill on it. Mental addiction will precede physical addiction, so kind of use it as a measurement of sorts.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5869185 - 07/17/06 12:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

cool, so it's not like i'm going to wake up one morning after suddenly rattling for it.
I was thinking because ive read afew posts where they say it creeps up on you, i guess that's just if you don't notice the mental addiction side of it first.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #5869340 - 07/17/06 01:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I have found myslef using it too often without realizing it. I think that it does creep up on you. Opiates in general seem to depress your sense of "hey I'm doing this too frequently" I'm not saying that you'll magically awake one morning needing it. Its more gradual than that. Just realize that the limited supply theory only works if you actually don't order a replacement box as soon as you run out. Then there is still the possibility that you order another one two months from now. Then the next a month and 1/2. So on and so forth. Making yourself more and more comfortable with the substance and more and more comfortable with your usage of it until THEN you wake up and realize that you feel not-quite-right if you don't use regularly. Just a thought.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #5870061 - 07/17/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

First time I did pt I started to crave its effects..second time (2-3 day safter first dose) the crave grew stronger the next day...anyone notice that your pods get softer each day?

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

#5870350 - 07/17/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mr_minds_eye said:
Just realize that the limited supply theory only works if you actually don't order a replacement box as soon as you run out. Just a thought.

Replacement box.. you order opium from where I might ask? Probably a bad idea to tell me...

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5870688 - 07/17/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet69_420 said:
anyone notice that your pods get softer each day?

Do you mean after they're cut off the plant ?
Some of mine did but others just dried hard, i luckily found alot of plants on public property, so ive had to go out and pick pods on afew night missions.

The last ones i picked where just starting to drop seeds.
They dried out fully over the next few days and now they seem stronger than the fresh ones.
The tea tastes stronger and it's darker.
It might just be me but i didn't drink as much because of how it tasted and it feels like it's working just as well.
:smile:

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #5872451 - 07/18/06 05:46 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Physical dependence for most opiates occurs after three consequtive days of use. Oh, one might not go through full withdrawls after just three days of use, but one will experience something from coming off, whether some stomach related issues or whatnot. Depends on your lifestyle. Whether you are healthy or not what sort of tolerance you will have to withdrawls and whether you will notice them much or not.

Three days of consecutive use generally, for opiates to work into the marrow, thus suffusing the hard to detox areas of the body. Depending upon the half life of the opiate. For instance a vicodin a day for three days would not have the same detox as shooting heroin for three days and nights straight. However the half-life on poppy tea is quite long so doses every day even once will have an overlap and develop a tolerance.

SWIM used to drink a mere four pods worth of tea every day for months and would develop quite a nasty addiction.

Pods pick up humidity, and the giganteums especially tend to hold some humidity if exposed to it.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: eve69]
    #5872627 - 07/18/06 07:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:

Pods pick up humidity, and the giganteums especially tend to hold some humidity if exposed to it.

Yeah that must be what these are doing. Their getting softer..not to the point of being squishy though nor are they molding (I dont think they will as long as they have air circulation). Would it be best if something were to be done about this? Would putting them under the bed with an open top be ok?

Quote:

SWIM used to drink a mere four pods worth of tea every day for months and would develop quite a nasty addiction.

Wow thos emust've been strong pods  :grin:. 4 is all it takes for this dude..5 will make the dude throw up 13 times during the nod  :sad:.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (07/18/06 07:39 AM)

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: eve69]
    #5872694 - 07/18/06 08:05 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I got a little dope sick after using 3-4days@4pods a day. I was working in the production area of a warehouse on the assembly line. I was lucky we were in individual stations. I had to sit down between orders. I threw up water all over the place, had to clean it up before my supervisor saw it. I won't do that again. Glad I'm not a junkie. Just doesn't quite seem worth it.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#5872768 - 07/18/06 09:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wow..I thought you should wait 2-3 days prior to the next initial dose in order to get th esame effects due to tolerance. Now im hearing 2-3 days of consequitive use of 4 pods. Also the 4 pods for a month....WOW someones going to go make a batch right NOW WOOHOO.

Hmm some of the pods have a latex material on them along side their pods in blotches...its a deep brown color and is metalic sort've (shines sometimes)...is that possible opium seeped from the pod during the drying period (there arent any slits showing that they've been lanced)?

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (07/18/06 09:09 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5872934 - 07/18/06 10:22 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Once a year. Every more frequent use is suspect.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAmatoxin
Injected With A Poison

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not So Great Britain
    #5874240 - 07/18/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet69_420 said:
I thought you should wait 2-3 days prior to the next initial dose in order to get th esame effects due to tolerance. Now im hearing 2-3 days of consequitive use of 4 pods.

I have no tolerance to poppy tea and the second brew I made 4 days after the first didn't do a thing, even though it was a stronger brew! :shrug:

--------------------

Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
    #5876883 - 07/19/06 07:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet69_420 said:
Wow..I thought you should wait 2-3 days prior to the next initial dose in order to get th esame effects due to tolerance. Now im hearing 2-3 days of consequitive use of 4 pods. Also the 4 pods for a month....WOW someones going to go make a batch right NOW WOOHOO.

Hmm some of the pods have a latex material on them along side their pods in blotches...its a deep brown color and is metalic sort've (shines sometimes)...is that possible opium seeped from the pod during the drying period (there arent any slits showing that they've been lanced)?

Does it look like they might have been treated with something?

--------------------
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#5876885 - 07/19/06 08:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

they dont look like they haveany mold or pesticides just softer than when they go there du eto the box being near a swamp cooler.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleAmatoxin
Injected With A Poison

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not So Great Britain
    #5876893 - 07/19/06 08:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Muppet69_420 said:
just softer than when they go there du eto the box being near a swamp cooler.

yeah, that would do it  :crazy:

--------------------

Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: Asante]
    #5876898 - 07/19/06 08:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Once a year. Every more frequent use is suspect.

:thumbup:

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5876899 - 07/19/06 08:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

It spositoned near a bed on the left side underneath the swamp cooler in the wall so it isnt directl effectedb y the swa,p cooler. So I dont think it will mold with such air circulation.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlinebearmtn
Stranger
    #5882087 - 07/20/06 05:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Pod tea is unlike any other opiate. It is the mother of all. One ingests an incredible number and quantity of alkaloids when drinking tea from quality pods. That's why you still feel the effects the next day. Drinking it more than once a week is asking for addiction problems. It has a long half life and the alkaloids stay in your body a long time. That's SWIM's experience.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How often is it ok to drink poppy tea ? [Re: shamantra]
    #5882381 - 07/20/06 07:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

People don't want to hear, Shamantra, don't want to hear..

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order