Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: demiu5]
    #5859026 - 07/14/06 06:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What we need is a natural pandemic to wipe out 90-95% of the human race. Survival of the fittest again becomes natural law. If I am one of those to die in the pandemic's wake, so be it. And yes, I believe this would bring peace back to the Earth, until we/they started the process we're currently on all over again.

"Lets kill off all the humans so trees can live in peace."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5859037 - 07/14/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Same is with this world. While rare people have attained a high level os spiritual purity, no matter what religion or beliefs they have, there are such people. Maybe they are counted in thousands, but it is enough to repopulate earth.

"Lets kill off all the lesser beings so the ubermen can remain pure."
:hitler:

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: leery11]
    #5859048 - 07/14/06 06:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
if we're all a bunch of "this will end terribly" pessimists... there is no hope.

:thumbup:

Even worse is: "This is so awful. I wish it would end."

Edited by MushmanTheManic (07/14/06 06:42 PM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #5859066 - 07/14/06 06:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Love may set us free, but what if we were on the verge of extinction, maybe passing the point of no return with our environment?

I dont mean to try and be 100% current, as this is not the Political forum, but its nice to relate to current events to put things into perspective.

Say, our world leaders could never come to peace with eachother, and the media was still force feeding the general public propaganda to keep them in line. At the same time, the rainforest was being destroyed, greenhouse gasses emitted into the atmosphere, etc. When all other measures of peace fail, and one calculates that through suffering, a better society could be reached...would it still be moral?

On a side note, I got to thinking about the idea of a war, and I  believe its roots have nothing to do with well being. I am bored with my current life, and need these giant events to trigger some kind of huge change that is not going to occur in normal life. This is why I was excited durring 9/11, and why I love it when Hurricanes come here to Florida.

I think I am fucked up, but im not alone. This seems to be pretty common amung people, and probably due to the lack of individuality, and excitement in 9-5 jobs, and dead end relationships, etc.

I guess I am not a spiritual fighter, but just someone who uses that excuse to justify being crazy :smile:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: tak]
    #5859092 - 07/14/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno dude.

It really depends. I mean, the internet is here to keep world governments in check and remind them that they aren't "real"

that this is EARTH not AMERICA or ISRAEL or whatever... it's just EARTH! And I think we will come to realize that before it's too late.

I think, the major world leaders, that have the power... they will hold on to it as long as possible, but eventually they will start to have to give in so that the world doesn't die... they will eventually have to unlease positive technologies, better and cleaner fuels, and they will probably make a lot of money doing so.

But right now they are resistant to changing......

the other option is evolution / ascension into higher dimensionality.

we could also see another psychedelic revolution, perhaps the first one was too fast paced and needed to settle down for a while.

there are many ways that the world could get better, but most of us are stuck dreaming about the mightmares, because that's what we are fed.

well... it's time to start thinking brighter...... a good step is to stay away from the TV almost entirely.

I say this but I am fearful and paranoid and wavering in and out of peace, love, acceptance, and fear and despair.

I had a revelation a few nights ago that told me "society's future depends upon your emotions"

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (07/14/06 06:55 PM)

OfflineSchwammel
Auk

#5859097 - 07/14/06 06:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I guess I am not a spiritual fighter, but just someone who uses that excuse to justify being crazy

OfflineSchwammel
Auk

Re: Death and destruction for the bettering of mankind. [Re: Schwammel]
    #5859115 - 07/14/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

me too, but the only reason I justify my existence is myself

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #5860202 - 07/14/06 11:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Say, our world leaders could never come to peace with eachother, and the media was still force feeding the general public propaganda to keep them in line

Then I'd say we should get new leaders and force the media to be unbiased and actually useful.

This would be a big challenge with many of the regimes in power today, not because of the leaders themselves, but because of the people. So many people I meet in America are vicarious and complacent. A lot of them realize that things aren't quite right, but no one is willing to do any work to right things. And what makes matters worse is that often times they justify it by saying that since no one else is doing anything, then one person can't make much difference. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder