Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Warning: dating rant inside
    #5821284 - 07/04/06 08:03 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

For a minute I avoided posting this because I think it may make me sound like a snob, or a bit of a picky bitch, but I've never censored myself here.....

/rant

I'm sick of dating guys that want to date me. For once I'd like to date someone that I actually want to date. Like some guy that I've had a crush on forever, to actually want to date me, that would be cool.

I've really been avoiding the dating thing, but I get coaxed into it more and more, and its gay, its sucks and its only making me hate people and feel absolutly miserable about the way that society is going. Some people are calling this my quarter-life crisis. I don't feel like I'm in a crisis, I feel like I'm the only person that thinks the way I do in a 500 km radius. Why are there no people like me that want to date me? it makes me wonder what people must think I'm like and then what they must think after they talk to me.

I've been going on alot of coffee dates. They suck. I feel like its an interview and I'm usually the person doing the interviewing and realizing I have no interest in what the other person is even saying...."I'm a singer/song writer, I have a house in the mediteranian, I do this, I do that..." and here all I'm thinking is yeah thats nice and I'm not impressed at all, I just want someone to be like yeah, I like not wearing shoes! or something like that at least, just someone like me.

The worst thing is they call you after the date like they think it all went well and I have no idea how to be like, sorry, your boring to me, mind you I assume they're very interesting and impressive to other people, even people I know (usually the person that talked me into going on the date in the first place).

And the only, only reason I even attempt to date, is what if I pass up that person that is like me.

god this whole disaster is stupid.

/end rant

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Gillette]
    #5821290 - 07/04/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

should you necessarily be seeking out a person 'like you'

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #5821298 - 07/04/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not really even seeking them out, actually I'm very content not dating anyone, almost insistent on it, its more my general displeasure with the lack of cool people around me.

And when I say "like me" I mean like minded extra, I've had enough of dating my opposites.

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #5821300 - 07/04/06 08:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Dating is stupid.

Men are stupid.

You want to be lied to?  Get a boyfriend.  You're fine on your own.  You're better on your own.  No one deserves the emotional abuse that goes hand in hand with relationships.  Spend more time with your meem then going out on stupid coffee dates with vapid excuses for men that feel the need to tell you about thier house in the Medeterainian.

You won't miss a good one, trust me.  It's impossible to miss the 'right' one.  He'll be all in your face and you'll know it and love him and he'll love you right back.  Until he starts to lie to you.  That's what usually happens.

:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5821302 - 07/04/06 08:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I feel where you're coming from. I'm not much for dating myself. I'll be damned if I don't like to fuck, but attempting to go out with someone with hopes they'll be worth hanging on to is boring if not sickening.

I think the whole dating thing is just plain fucked. You just gotta do what you like to do, and eventually you will meet someone with the same interests. No guarantees they'll be any better than the other losers of the world, but it oughta be a better start.

Hell, it's giant dice game. Good luck sweetie.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisiblesupercollider
superconducting

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Waxahachie
    #5821306 - 07/04/06 08:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

coffee dates = :P

They probably already think you're a yuppie just for agreeing to go to one of those places. You just say, "hell no, let's go to [insert some activity that you find fun here]." And see if the guy enjoys that as much as you do.

--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#5821318 - 07/04/06 08:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

is casual, chance-dependent interaction better than attempts at long term coincidence of our vastly variable personal lives?

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: CherryBom]
    #5821320 - 07/04/06 08:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Dating is stupid.

Men are stupid.

You want to be lied to?  Get a boyfriend.  You're fine on your own.  You're better on your own.  No one deserves the emotional abuse that goes hand in hand with relationships.  Spend more time with your meem then going out on stupid coffee dates with vapid excuses for men that feel the need to tell you about thier house in the Medeterainian.

You won't miss a good one, trust me.  It's impossible to miss the 'right' one.  He'll be all in your face and you'll know it and love him and he'll love you right back.  Until he starts to lie to you.  That's what usually happens.

:shrug:

I fucking love you  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

good thing your always here to set me straight.

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#5821321 - 07/04/06 08:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

....just trying to help.  :heart:

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5821345 - 07/04/06 08:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You two should hook up :naughty:

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #5821346 - 07/04/06 08:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You should make moves instead of waiting for people to make moves on you.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5821356 - 07/04/06 08:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If you're ever through Cleveland, I'm up for whatever.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #5821371 - 07/04/06 08:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

dating sucks...it's not fun to me. The chase, and the etc...it's all pointless, but it's what most people like to do. Then when a relationship actually happens, they don't know what to do. When the entertainment aspect is over and it's just two people sitting in a room...they freak out.

Quote:

You won't miss a good one, trust me. It's impossible to miss the 'right' one. He'll be all in your face and you'll know it and love him and he'll love you right back.

Are you serious about that Bom? If so, I know what I must do, and soon. If I fuck things up, I guess they weren't supposed to be.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: daimyo]
    #5821376 - 07/04/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
If you're ever through Cleveland, I'm up for whatever.

:shiftyeyes:

yes, likewise, if youre ever in Cali.

:flowers:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: demiu5]
    #5821515 - 07/04/06 09:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, actually that was probably the most important part of my disillusioned thoughts.

Love happens. Wether you want it to or not. Then sometimes it just goes away....wether you want it to or not. But when it happens it will kick your ass. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

--------------------

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#5821522 - 07/04/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

do you, as a girl, place any stock in an abbreviated interlude with someone you connect with in the short term?

my questions are getting dodged right and left and i'd like to have legitimite discussion here.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #5821528 - 07/04/06 09:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

believe me i could say the same things about chicks ive dated. lying is not a man only quality, believe me....and stupid?? u should hear some of the chicks ive dated talk, borderline retarded. i do seem to have much better luck with dumb girls.. also at least you dont have to be nagged in a relationship, being nagged by a woman is torture.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #5821532 - 07/04/06 09:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Join the million+ club of all the people who are sick and tired of dating and the social scene. You can blame it all on a particular sex but id rather just blame it on the soulless materialism and status rat race. Perhaps maybe if you get out of that scene you will find someone you truly love.

Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: daimyo]
    #5821536 - 07/04/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I think the whole dating thing is just plain fucked. You just gotta do what you like to do, and eventually you will meet someone with the same interests. No guarantees they'll be any better than the other losers of the world, but it oughta be a better start.

exactly

i used to go on alot of dates, but after realizing that i was never going to meet someone interesting that way, i subscribed to this way of thinking.
much happier now. dating sucks.

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#5821545 - 07/04/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not sure that I entirely understand your question.

As a woman, do I put stock (invested emotions?) into an abbreviated interlude (an on again- off again relationship)?

How about this? We are all different. Personally, I listen to my heart. If I love you I will love you with everything I've got, and then some. If we are 'off' and I still love you, well then; I still love you don't I? Why are we off? Is it because you want to off? Well then you're not giving me everything you've got, are you?

If you love someone and want to be with them, there are NO games. You are truthful and honest about how you feel and why you feel it. You're angry? Be angry! Frustrated? Break something! It's fun! Don't lie to yourself about how you are feeling. And for bloody hell, don't you fucking dare lie to somebody who loves you with thier entire soul. They don't deserve that, and you don't deserve that.

If you love, then LOVE.
If you don't know, then figure it out, cuz you're missing out.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821550 - 07/04/06 09:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:
For a minute I avoided posting this because I think it may make me sound like a snob, or a bit of a picky bitch

There's nothing wrong with being picky about possible mates. After all, this is somebody that you could spend many years with. You need to be picky about it.

Quote:

Gillette said:
I've really been avoiding the dating thing, but I get coaxed into it more and more, and its gay, its sucks

I've been going on alot of coffee dates. They suck. I feel like its an interview and I'm usually the person doing the interviewing and realizing I have no interest in what the other person is even saying....

That shit does suck. It is so awkward. The underlying theme is, "I am checking you out to see if you are relationship material"...and both people know it. It makes it so weird. Not only are you evaluating the other person but you know that they are doing the same to you. It is utterly uncomfortable. It is hard to find someone that you just "gel" with and that you don't have to put forth effort to converse with or be interested in.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5821553 - 07/04/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Join the million+ club of all the people who are sick and tired of dating and the social scene. You can blame it all on a particular sex but id rather just blame it on the soulless materialism and status rat race. Perhaps maybe if you get out of that scene you will find someone you truly love.

im not sure if there is one person you are supposed to truly love. i dont think monogamy is humanity's true nature. i do think people resort to monogamy by necessity or because of the culture... maybe im wrong but look at rich people, famous people...anyone who has the means to still land hot tail at any age never stay faithful.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821554 - 07/04/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Men are stupid.

You want to be lied to?  Get a boyfriend.

:frown: 

Not all of us guys are assholes.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#5821555 - 07/04/06 09:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

is sexual intent negative?

i find it difficult to exclude this from my thoughts with most women, though i love the ineraction obtained from any new person.

its amazing how an interaction can take almost tangible steps toward a closer connection. you can feel security and appreciation for both what you display and what you hold just beneath the surface.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5821561 - 07/04/06 09:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

you're better off being an asshole...trust me i stopped being nice years ago, chicks chew up and spit out nice guys

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5821565 - 07/04/06 09:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

even you must have some romanticized idea of a deeper conection that catering to oppressed females' submissive side.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

#5821570 - 07/04/06 09:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I find this a lil bit offensive but not so much because I think your right about most men...but there are good guys out there...I wouldn't say I'm some great catch or anything(really I wouldn't) but I am all about honesty...and even in relationships I always try to be as honest as possible...I have never cheated on anyone and never would...I'm more emotional to be honest then most girls are...and I LOVE talking about my feelings...especially with ppl I love...I haven't had a lot of relationships because I do not feel comfortable with the whole dating scene in general...I prefer to meet someone doing something I also love...lol I'm such a girl...I Love cuddlin, I'm very honest and I have a whole lotta love inside me that I want to spoil some girl with...but I haven't met the right one yet...anyways don't group all us guys together cause we are not all assholes just out to get laid and use women like they are nothing but toys...I think guys that do that are unevolved and in denial of their feelings the same as u do I'm sure...and hey maybe its just built into our genes...I AM heavy on the female hormones theres no doubt about it...so maybe this is why I seem to be so much different then most guys...or maybe its just cause I've taken the time to get in touch with myself and am not afraid of my feelings...I dunno...anyways I'm rambling

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#5821572 - 07/04/06 09:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
Men are stupid.

I know that.  I was just being angry.  Sorry. :crazy:

--------------------

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5821573 - 07/04/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i love to talk about feelings with new people, but tend to feel like my feelings are old hat once people get a good impression of them, i.e. 'know' me well.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821577 - 07/04/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
you're better off being an asshole...trust me i stopped being nice years ago, chicks chew up and spit out nice guys

Yep, every time a girl categorizes me as "nice" she treats me like dirt. The girls Im an asshole to quickly get a crush on me...  :confused:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#5821580 - 07/04/06 09:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I think your right about most men...

i love how guys always try throwing all other men under the bus. "yeah they're all assholes, but im different" are ya? i think women know that if you date a guy long enough it becomes evident just how much he is like all other men.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#5821581 - 07/04/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i.e. there's something more exciting, and potentially honest, AND potentially random, and THUS potentially likeable through its vulnerability, honesty, candor, and confidence, about spilling guts to strangers.

though i hold true to the statement that sexuality never strays far from the thoughts in that its preferable to do the spilling to a stranger who appeals to me aesthetically.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5821582 - 07/04/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:

im not sure if there is one person you are supposed to truly love. i dont think monogamy is humanity's true nature. i do think people resort to monogamy by necessity or because of the culture... maybe im wrong but look at rich people, famous people...anyone who has the means to still land hot tail at any age never stay faithful.

I don't believe that monogamy is humanity's true nature either, and I am married. I had a discussion with my husband just a few minutes ago about "free love" and how I was saying that I sometimes want to express my love physically to certain friends of mine and how that's been making me feel very confused about marriage...

I'm glad we talked, cause turns out we're on the exact same page. He says that marriage makes it "safe" for us to express love with other people. I never want to have sex with other people...but kissing, cuddling, touching...I need to be able to do that with EVERYONE!

Luckily he understands and was shocked I thought he'd be mad about it.

Free is the way to be...

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5821586 - 07/04/06 09:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
And for bloody hell, don't you fucking dare lie to somebody who loves you with thier entire soul. They don't deserve that, and you don't deserve that.

If you love, then LOVE.
If you don't know, then figure it out, cuz you're missing out.

In your opinion are lies always destructive to a relationship?

Sometimes it's hard to tell the truth (even when you have a clear conscience and no reason at all to lie) when you know the truth will hurt the person you love.

One example is it's very hard to tell a jealous individual the truth because they will get it in their head that you're lieing even if you're being completely truthful. (i.e. hanging out with an ex who's now strictly a friend, yet your significant other doesn't really believe you can be friends with this person without a sexual relationship) A lie keeps a balance.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821587 - 07/04/06 09:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

Dude...I know all about "The Game". I know what it's like to have to inject mystery, aloofness, drama, and asshole-like behavior into the relationship....because if you don't the girl just seems to get bored and antsy.

I don't feel like "playing the game" anymore. I just want to be myself.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5821588 - 07/04/06 09:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ah, wish i could hang around. i like the perspectives. night night

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#5821589 - 07/04/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

That's how you win the game. When you stop caring about it.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821594 - 07/04/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I'm more emotional to be honest then most girls are...

I LOVE talking about my feelings...

I Love cuddlin, I'm very honest and I have a whole lotta love inside me that I want to spoil some girl with...

I AM heavy on the female hormones theres no doubt about it...s

I've taken the time to get in touch with myself and am not afraid of my feelings...

And I'll bet you haven't gotten laid in 5 years.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821596 - 07/04/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I think your right about most men...

As I think the same about most women....

And on the thing of human nature, I think monogamy is part of human nature as with many other animals. Im too lazy to look this up to give you exact species, but many animals do practice monogamy, and humans are one of them.  :thumbup:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: eligal]
    #5821600 - 07/04/06 10:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The social expectations on "marriage" is what drives it into the ground in my opinion. Two people mating for life...beautiful! But I think it's incredibly important to be able to express love and affection to anyone you feel like...if sex is involved or not.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821613 - 07/04/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

How amazing is it that 99% of the people in this thread are jaded beyond belief? It seems as if we've all had our hearts broken or at least trampled upon. And it seems as if we have all had awkward moments in the whole game of love.

Let's just all stay single for the rest of our lives. It's easier.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#5821620 - 07/04/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, I didn't realize that untill you pointed it out, but you are entirely correct. Oh man.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#5821623 - 07/04/06 10:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
I don't feel like "playing the game" anymore.  I just want to be myself.

That's how you win the game.  When you stop caring about it.

hmm i always thought winning the lotto and spending the rest of your life banging 22yr old models was how you won the game?  :crazy2:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5821641 - 07/04/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't call it jaded, I call it realistic...

--------------------

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #5821646 - 07/04/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah you folks all sound pretty bitter

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Boom]
    #5821659 - 07/04/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
Yeah you folks all sound pretty bitter

the first time you get really burned by a member of the opposite sex it makes you a little bitter...then every time subsequently just adds to the bitterness.

Edited by KingOftheThing (07/04/06 10:33 PM)

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #5821686 - 07/04/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Gillette, if I may add my 2-cents in here?

Firstly, let me say you are NOT talking to someone who knows how to date. I never went out on dates, never had a girlfriend. When I DID get a girlfriend, we got married soon after.

But in my humble opinion, you should become FRIENDS with someone before you decide to "date" them or start a relationship. IMO, you should stop going out on dates and start inviting prospective males to hang out with you and your friends. If a guy asks you for a date (or you are interested in a date with a guy), then take him along with a group of your other friends. Make him a friend before you decide to start a relationship with him.

A lasting relationship is built on compatibility. You need to become friends with someone and build up some sort of trust before you can find out who they really are. What do you learn on a date? You learn a lot about that person's social mask (the face he shows the world), but not about who he is on a truly deeply level, and that is the person you will be having the relationship with, not his mask.

Me and my wife were friends for over seven years before we decided to get together, and we have never had any issues with “on again/off again” or any of the other games people tend to play with each other. We occasionally have fights, but because we are best friends we have no problems making up again in the end.

As far as the rest of the dicussion goes, I think Cherrybom has it right.

“If you love someone and want to be with them, there are NO games. You are truthful and honest about how you feel and why you feel it. You're angry? Be angry! Frustrated? Break something! It's fun! Don't lie to yourself about how you are feeling. And for bloody hell, don't you fucking dare lie to somebody who loves you with their entire soul. They don't deserve that, and you don't deserve that.”

This is what having a soul-mate is all about, anything else is just ego games.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821687 - 07/04/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

fuck that not all guys lie... chivalry isn't dead... some of us still have manners...

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Jim]
    #5821698 - 07/04/06 10:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821704 - 07/04/06 10:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

its understood...

the statistic of the good ones I'm sure is less than 1%....

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: OneWhoHasSeen]
    #5821709 - 07/04/06 10:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yeah K I usually do the friend thing, which makes me wonder why I'm even doing the gay dating thing, maybe its because I almost feel obligated to do it, who knows.

The thing about my friends tho, is I've either known them all forever, so we're like family....or its you guys, and the distance thing is a real pain in the ass.....

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821730 - 07/04/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

At least you can get a date. :wink:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Redstorm]
    #5821733 - 07/04/06 10:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

pfffffft like your having that hard of a time

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: MOTH]
    #5821737 - 07/04/06 10:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I would never violate the sanctity of someone else marriage...

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821751 - 07/04/06 10:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I've been on two dates since December, both of them being in February. Let's not forget that this girl stopped taking phone calls from me sometime after the second date for some mysterious reason.

I'm having quite a hard time.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5821756 - 07/04/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jim said:
I would never violate the sanctity of someone else marriage...

It's up to the couple involved to define what that sanctity is for them, though.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821757 - 07/04/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't enjoy 'dating'... the best relationships I have ever had just happened by chance...

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821761 - 07/04/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thats not how I was brought up... but if it works go with it...

I just personally wouldn't do it...

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5821763 - 07/04/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Awwwww

are you asking out chicks tho? or just sitting at home?

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5821765 - 07/04/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jim said:
I don't enjoy 'dating'... the best relationships I have ever had just happened by chance...

Same here.

In fact, I don't think I've ever "dated."

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821769 - 07/04/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I go out but have no idea how to do anything pertaining to females. I had the same girlfriend from my freshman year of highschool until my junior year of college, so I kinda missed out on the whole single thing.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821771 - 07/04/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I've been on two dates since December, both of them being in February. Let's not forget that this girl stopped taking phone calls from me sometime after the second date for some mysterious reason.

I'm having quite a hard time.

Sounds more like you're having a very soft time.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821774 - 07/04/06 10:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You could say that.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821777 - 07/04/06 10:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I go out but have no idea how to do anything pertaining to females. I had the same girlfriend from my freshman year of highschool until my junior year of college, so I kinda missed out on the whole single thing.

But, you're a Shroomery mod now. Prestige and women should be arriving in your life immediately because of this.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5821783 - 07/04/06 10:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

But, you're a Shroomery mod now.  Prestige and women should be arriving in your life immediately because of this.

Yeah, I had to kick them all off my porch to get into my house when I came home tonight. :smirk:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5821787 - 07/04/06 10:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jim said:
thats not how I was brought up... but if it works go with it...

I just personally wouldn't do it...

That's my issue...how I was brought up (conservative Christian) vs. how I have come to believe/live my life...

Causes conflict, but only if I don't go with the flow...

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821790 - 07/04/06 10:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I value the morals i was brought up with...

I was never told drugs were bad, but I was also never encouraged to use them....

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

#5821792 - 07/04/06 10:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

As far as the "obligated" thing is concerned, I don't think it sounds far fetched. In my observations of women (which is probably just as wrong as it is right), I have noticed a "hostess" complex (IE, a willingness to please, especially members of the opposite sex) is quite common in most women. It normally causes them to do things they find unpleasant just to please the person.

For example, you feel "obligated" to go out with men when they ask you to go out. So you do go out, even when you know it wont be enjoyable or have no interest in the person.

Perhaps it has to do with how women are viewed in society, but the cause is beside the point.

Also, I re-read your first post again and this line stood out at me...

"For once I'd like to date someone that I actually want to date. Like some guy that I've had a crush on forever, to actually want to date me, that would be cool."

Did you have someone in mind? Its been my personal experience that two people who really like each other can beat around the bush so much that neither of them knows the other likes them. Men can be just as intimidated to ask someone on a date as women can, especially if it is a woman he cares for. If it IS the case that you have someone in mind, my advice to you would be to sit him down in a room, alone, and talk to him. Tell him how you really feel about him and see if he feels the same way.

It was a friend of me and my wife that did it with us. He sat us down in a room and said "OK, you like her and she likes you, so TALK ABOUT IT." Then he left. Since it was already out in the open anyway, we didn't feel bad about telling each other how we felt and we have been inseparable ever since.

I guess what I am trying to say is don't wait on him to ask you to date. He might think you are out of his league, especially if he really cares for you and finds you beautiful. You might be surprised to learn how intimidating women can be if you truly like them enough to be interested in a long term relationship.

If for some reason you find out he doesn't have feelings for you, well, at least you cleared that up and you can move on with your life. Or, hearing that you have feelings for him, he might actually think about a relationship he might have previously thought impossible (again, feeling you are out of his league or something akin to it).

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #5821886 - 07/04/06 11:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
Men are stupid.

good point to be made there randal

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5821894 - 07/04/06 11:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

That's how you win the game. When you stop caring about it.

very true. fuck the game, the only way to win is to QUIT

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #5821899 - 07/04/06 11:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

There are two primary circumstances which occur within The Game which are controlled by the principles of infatuation. You can seek infatuation or you can be the subject of infatuation. Neither of these circumstances have led me toward any sort of desirable relationship. The only romantic experiences of my life that i still cherish have happened completely unexpectedly and were not the result of playing The Game. They were those few and far in between times where i won The Game without even having to play it. This is the third circumstances where the infatuation is mutual. I like to think these romantic miles stones occur just as often if you choose not to play The Game but i would only be lying to myself.

I only play The Game for those rare times i dont have to play The Game, well, that and sex.

Honestly, i hate The Game. I even hate dating. I like laughing, I like playing, I like Cuddling, I like teasing, I like Sharing, I like talking, I like sex, I like warmth, I like smiling. I like Being with someone. I hate The Game, but man, those completely indescribable rare tastes of Love; It almost makes me not hate The Game..... almost.

Just remember, you're not alone, not even in those 500km.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5821920 - 07/04/06 11:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

and now a note in general.

this whole damn dating thing is out of fucking controll, Maybee im infiltrated with beliefs of yesteryear, but it seems like half of the people out there just want to get laid.

many of the other people on the dating circut are in it beacuse they cant live without someone else, always having a boy or girl friend because they do not know how to live with out one.

Then there are the people in relationships that are just plain fucked, and should break up before someone gets pregnant, because they both know its not going to last and are just in it for their own selfish reasons.

with that being said, and me saying that everyone in here is so damn jaded....

There is still somthing to be said for the wonderous concept, feeling, emotion and being of love and togeatherness.

there is hope out there. I highly doubt all of us are going to end up lonely and alone. Think about how much better it will be  after all of the times it didnt work out.

Gillette, dating is a bitch, to find someone that you feel worthy, and to find someone that feels the same is a tough thing. many people just pick a mate on a hunch, and holy shit we have a %50 mairage divorce rate!

think about it many people have allready had children and gotten divorced by 23. So what if it takes time to find the right person for you? atleast it will be right. :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821931 - 07/04/06 11:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
this whole damn dating thing is out of fucking controll, Maybee im infiltrated with beliefs of yesteryear, but it seems like half of the people out there just want to get laid.

I really can't blame people for skipping the relationship and just wanting to get laid.  Relationships are difficult and they rarely ever work out.  I haven't dated a girl yet that I would consider spending the rest of my life with.  I guess I'm picky.  :shrug:

Quote:

zippoz said:
Then there are the people in relationships that are just plain fucked, and should break up before someone gets pregnant, because they both know its not going to last and are just in it for their own selfish reasons.

Watching those relationships is like watching a train wreck waiting to happen.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5821953 - 07/04/06 11:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

im not blaming anyone for wanting to get laid, not at all. I would like to point out that if the values of 50 years ago were in place AIDS would not be as large as it was today. im refering to the sexual values where sleeping around would be considered taboo...

Im not advocating this, but its a point to be made that everyone fucking everyone is not working out that well. hence why im doing my best to abstain from sex.

and yeah some relationships are just so damn bad to watch.... my across the street neighbors are married with a kid, the father is always yelling at everyone i feel so bad.

Also people bringing children into loveless marriages is fucking horrible.
I just dont think that the human race has proved itself intelligent enough, in light of recent developments, to allow itself to continue having sex all of the time. lol.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5821957 - 07/04/06 11:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I got married around the same time as three other girls. All of them are divorced now and extremely bitter...

Love is so simple, I really think the longing to be "attached" to someone without working on yourself causes a lot of problems.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5821960 - 07/04/06 11:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

people were out of control in the 50's... and they never had those kinds of 'values' in africa, where AIDS is the #1 problem....

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5821964 - 07/04/06 11:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i was refering to the cultural american post war values.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5821974 - 07/04/06 11:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think the problem is that people are so selfish nowadays. They expect these perfect catalogue-like lives. And when they realize they can't obtain that or that it requires a lot of work...they don't have the fortitude, the maturity, or the will to do it.

Edited by RandalFlagg (07/04/06 11:45 PM)

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

#5821977 - 07/04/06 11:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
im not blaming anyone for wanting to get laid, not at all. I would like to point out that if the values of 50 years ago were in place AIDS would not be as large as it was today. im refering to the sexual values where sleeping around would be considered taboo...

Im not advocating this, but its a point to be made that everyone fucking everyone is not working out that well. hence why im doing my best to abstain from sex.

and yeah some relationships are just so damn bad to watch.... my across the street neighbors are married with a kid, the father is always yelling at everyone i feel so bad.

I just dont think that the human race has proved itself intelligent enough, in light of recent developments, to allow itself to continue having sex all of the time. lol.

No, the values of 50 years ago only stifled and agitated peoples natural sexual instincts. It was the absence of CONDOMS and people with BRAINS enough to use them that caused the spread of AIDS and early pregnancy.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get laid. Of course, going on a date with someone with the soul purpose of having sex and not a continued relationship is quite misleading. Ethically, you should let the other person know this. Of course, relaying this information probably destroys any chance of getting laid in the first place.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5821991 - 07/04/06 11:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You're exactly right...I work with ladies who are always bitching about their relationships .many people make the committment to marriage heedlessly, without considering what LIFETIME COMMITTMENT means.

If you can't live with forever, then you shouldn't get married...I have been married for 3, almost 4 years now, and I am just now grasping the concept of what this committment truly means. Luckily, I have an open-minded husband or else I'd be screweed!!

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

#5822012 - 07/04/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

screweed?

I think your subconscious is calling for something.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5822018 - 07/04/06 11:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:
Quote:

zippoz said:

No, the values of 50 years ago only stifled and agitated peoples natural sexual instincts. It was the absence of CONDOMS and people with BRAINS enough to use them that caused the spread of AIDS and early pregnancy.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get laid. Of course, going on a date with someone with the soul purpose of having sex and not a continued relationship is quite misleading. Ethically, you should let the other person know this. Of course, relaying this information probably destroys any chance of getting laid in the first place.

regardless of who is right about the above listed descremency, i will contend that the following is true.

1) people are loosing their virginity and having more sex at earlier ages than they have in the last 100 years.

2) the above listed issues can be attributed to a lowering of societal values and acceptance of casual sexual encounters. Partially to blame is the media who has used sex, and sexuality as a sales technique this de-sensitising us to it. ( im not saying that there is anything inherantly wrong with sex, or borading ones horisions if done safely)

3) The increased amount of sexual activity, regardless of a larger percentage of people using protection, has resulted in an increased volume of un-protected sexual activity

4) this higher volume of un-protected sex has resulted in a rise in STD Transfer and infection in america, along with other issues such as un wanted pregnancy and loveless mariages

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #5822050 - 07/05/06 12:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

/me hugs Gillette

i love you girl, i know we've never met but you are still a friend, or at least i like to think you are. you definitely deserve someone you can be happy with.

on that note ......

wanna go on a date? <3

i love you Gill, we will hang out one day. you're a very awesome chick, i'm just sad you're not a lesbian. :wink: :heartpump:

btw, i'm drunk so i'm kinda talking out my ass. forgivez me.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822058 - 07/05/06 12:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Not so much in contrast--I'm high and I figured this was a good rambling subject.

sometimes, it's not about whether you cheated or have lied.  Sometimes it's just about how you make us feel. (not YOU specifically, of course.)

To get respect you of course have to give respect. and many men really believe whole-heartedly that women are not worthy of more than just passing conversation (partly because a lot of it's about hot asses and big titties--though of course not limited to.) because we somehow don't reach that level.

I'm not beating the feminist drum by any means, but it really pisses me off as I work in a field mostly occupied with crude, rude, ill-mannered, and (in spite of what they believe) emotionally and at times intellectually unintelligent men who all feel that because they can bullshit with the rest of the boys, it somehow justifies their actions or comments toward women. Men of this nature are little more than pathetic, but, on a whole, majority of the male population dedicates a large portion of his demeanor and personality to similar behavior--I've not met a man yet (straight anyway) that can claim innocence against such behavior. a couple of gay guys I've met don't exactly classify because, well... they aren't picking up women...

There is truth in the statement "All men are pigs." and your ability to control that behavior, however, is the something that will put you one step ahead of your other male counterparts.  A man that defends a women in the face of his friend's comments, in theory and of course depending on other factors, has a better chance of "getting the girl". The downfall to this is most men know of this example and can enact similar principles in similar situations.  Thus leading to the eventual annoyance to us chicks when you turn out to be "just like everyone else."

I tend to not get along with many females that I encounter on more than an acquaintance level because of their catty nature.  Women, in my experience, always tend to "test" other women in catty situations before (or if ever) accepting/opening up in any fashion and can be more manipulative. Men on the other hand, I find much easier to deal with because a man usually says what he means, and while he *can* be manipulative they just aren't as good at it and way easier to weed out, and thus I have a very large base of male friends who all realize their limits of sex-based humor. I love my boys and when I'm with them I'm just one of the guys, but when it comes down to it, they make sexual comments about me when I'm not around and sometimes take our usual humor a step too far. Of course they still have the pig in them--all men do, it's merely a matter of control.

As mentioned above, if I'm made to feel like I don't matter, that I might as well be made of inflatable latex, or that I'm into a "sub-category" of intelligence/experience/capability, I'm not going to decide "Hey I like that guy!"  Is that to say I like "wimpy" men?  Nah, I just like men with a bit of rational thought process and maturity who really likes to have a good time. Wimpy men are different things to women and men.

Lets move to the "overly-sensitive" man. They are on the opposite of the spectrum from the asshole guy and in fact know what *not* to do, but they are usually clueless, bombard you overwhelmingly with romance, and FUCKING CLINGY.  Nobody wants a puppy for a boyfriend/husband that whines and cries because she decided to go out with friends, or she didn't tell you she loved you your routine-needed 18 "I Love Yous" in a span of a 15 minute phone call. It's a turn-off, get a back bone, my presence will not alter destiny's call of life and death. I can have a few drinks with my friends and the world as we know it will not end, nor will you die of a broken heart, promise.

Of course, there are those girls that don't fit the rational norm. The pop-culture kind of girl that decided intelligence isn't as cool as that hot new mini-skirt (which in the recent era of Britney, Jessica, and any other half naked pop princess seemingly is quickly becoming the norm) Men in general are drawn to these girls because of the male nature, but then those girls are usually labled as whores automatically. This idea is somehow translated that because other women who happen to have tits in common with these girls, they too are whores and there solely for sexual amusement. While I still blame the behavior of male society for the stereotypes, I also blame those women who have utilized whore-ish behavior to gain acceptance among men. While female sexuality is an awesome thing, there is a difference between enjoying sexuality/casual sex and being an all out whore.

In sheer irony a pop song came out a while back by Pink called Stupid Girls--while I hate the song, I've been forced to listen to it on many occasions by my 15 y/o neice and her friends. Much to my surprise at the time, it kicks pop-culture in the face (as much as would be expected anyway) by daring to encourage girls to be something more than catty, slutty, trash--like a female president--in spite of my ears bleeding, it's a better song to identify with than "slave for you" which also coincidentally they loved as well.

Ok, so--what women actually want? A secure (not conceited), respectful, faithful man who is trust-worthy, utilizes a decent emotional IQ without whining or manipulation through guilt or sympathy seeking, someone we can have fun with, be adventurous with, who is open-minded, accepting, utilizes common sense, has a great sense of humor, and still has bravery/courage.

On the other hand many men would prefer a "nice piece of ass" who cooks well, as opposed to someone they relate with on a deeper intellectual bond. Thus, they look for that "nice piece of ass" because they don't feel the need to relate on a different level. It's not important to them to find someone with whom they can share the intellectual/emotional side of themselves because they don't feel the need for the same emotional/intellectual sparks that women do. Most women need mental stimulation before any attraction, where men are more visual.

Not all men base the fate of a relationship on physical attraction, but I can say for the majority of interaction its the physical attraction that interested them--if something happens after the fact (or rather, if they care about it) that somehow relates to him or catches his attention for another reason, he'll actually make an effort in a relationship.  Otherwise--you're just still that steady piece of ass.

Sorry, I know this is long, and it seems like I'm man bashing but, its more of a blunt generalization of relative reality from  a female perspective. I know there are really awesome men out there, I've been dating one for going on 3 years now (and even he has some really bad days when it comes to hanging out with the boys...) I'm going to finish off the rest of this bowl (3rd one in the past 30 mins) and find me some munchies... Flame on! :smile:

--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5822060 - 07/05/06 12:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

But...where do STD's COME FROM...beside's sex? Why do they happen to begin with?

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822108 - 07/05/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

For example, you feel "obligated" to go out with men when they ask you to go out. So you do go out, even when you know it wont be enjoyable or have no interest in the person.

Interesting indeed and I've pondered that idea a few times myself. My willingness to "go with the flow" and to accomodate (sp?) those I love and care about definitely lends to how much I'm taken advantage of, not just in romantic situations, but other relationships as well. Excellent point.

--------------------

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5822122 - 07/05/06 12:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
But...where do STD's COME FROM...beside's sex? Why do they happen to begin with?

theres a book called the river, yoou might want to read it. its the best theory for explaining aids. mostly from the use of chimp kidneys to create a polio vacciene and was mass tested on a million people in africa.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5822135 - 07/05/06 12:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

There's good men out there, but to be fair, the majority seems to be assholes.  :frown:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5822172 - 07/05/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
There's good men out there, but to be fair, the majority seems to be assholes.  :frown:

I wish I knew how to be an asshole...  :frown:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822212 - 07/05/06 12:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I wish I knew how to be an asshole...

You mean you don't know? lol

/tease

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #5822221 - 07/05/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
Quote:

I wish I knew how to be an asshole... 

You mean you don't know?  lol

/tease

I dont, if I could be an asshole I would probably have a girlfriend, or atleast get laid once in a while  :sad:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

#5822236 - 07/05/06 01:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

They do seem to get more than their fair share of women. :thumbdown:

Offlinebobjones
Male

#5822257 - 07/05/06 01:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

its been said before, but ill reiterate it here.

its not so much about being an asshole, its about not being a pussy.
the typical 'nice guy' is a pussy. that is a major turn off.
confidence is the turn on, not necessarily being an asshole.

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: bobjones]
    #5822270 - 07/05/06 01:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Well, you do have a good point there. It just seems the a-holes get all the women.

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5822280 - 07/05/06 01:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Apartently not caring about a womans emotional manipulative ways makes me an asshole. Oh well.

Offlinebobjones
Male

#5822283 - 07/05/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Well, you do have a good point there. It just seems the a-holes get all the women.

or maybe assholes are the only ones you notice?

there are plenty of nice couples out there, but naturally they don't tend to stay in the public eye as much...at least around here.

but i too used to think along the lines of us nice guys dont get any women. but then i started looking at the women that fall for 'assholes' and i realized i want nothing to do with them.

--------------------
-Groucho Marx

Edited by bobjones (07/05/06 01:18 AM)

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#5822284 - 07/05/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a guy and it was a harsh and sad awakening when I realized that most men are stupid and shallow, and seriously believe in the out-cocking attitude that I always thought was understood by all to be a joke. I am also sadenned that most women are equally stupid and will consistently go for the empty-headed attention whore who can easily be recognized by any guy to be just playing the girl.

There's brainlessness on both sides. Don't count on finding the good man, ladies, I doubt you could recognize him.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #5822302 - 07/05/06 01:23 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bear with me here, there is a point to this.

Ever hear of CYSTIC FIBROSIS?

It's a chronic HEREDITARY disease. It is caused by two genes, one from each parent. Either gene alone is not dangerous. Only when BOTH PARENTS have the gene will a child be born with Cystic Fibrosis.

Following me so far?

When Cystic Fibrosis is suspected, doctors commonly do DNA tests while the baby is still in uterus. Here is the interesting part: Ten percent of confirmed Cystic Fibrosis children have a father without the gene nessecary to cause it.

Doctors were puzzled by this until they realized this 10% were illigitimate children.

Men are men and women are women. I really couldn't care less about your frustration with dating. If you're going to say that men are really bad and lie, then I would counter that women are also really bad and lie.

Maybe you should print off that rant and give it to all your prospective dates. That way they'll know in advance not to bother showing up.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5822305 - 07/05/06 01:25 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

oKAY LOOK...do you guys watch Caeser Milon, the dog whisperer? He illustrates it perfectly;...a calm-assertive personality is what girls desire. Fuck it's what I desire for myself. if you're calm but assertive (not aggressive, that's just dumb) then you have game.

You can get anythting you want wiht a calm-assertive personality.

Stranger

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5822312 - 07/05/06 01:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Disco Cat said:
I'm a guy and it was a harsh and sad awakening when I realized that most men are stupid and shallow, and seriously believe in the out-cocking attitude that I always thought was understood by all to be a joke. I am also sadenned that most women are equally stupid and will consistently go for the empty-headed attention whore who can easily be recognized by any guy to be just playing the girl.

There's brainlessness on both sides. Don't count on finding the good man, ladies, I doubt you could recognize him.

I couldn't agree more.

I have read that most people (man or woman) know whether they like someone ten seconds after meeting them, and are unlikely to change their attitude.

You cannot tell what a person is like in ten seconds!

OfflineOneWhoHasSeen
Temporal Anomaly
 User Gallery

#5822325 - 07/05/06 01:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Its not men’s fault really, but society in general. I have studied history, and you would be surprised what normally good people will do when the society they exist in accepts certain actions (which we would call misguided or evil, like slavery or violence). Its easy to see why, "If everyone else is doing it, then why shouldn't I?" Of course, those males with a reasonable mind or good parenting will be able to resist many of these society-born-temptations, but even they will not come out of the battle unscathed.

In this case, men have been bombarded their entire life what it means to be "masculine" in the modern world. Good women are considered by popular society to be skinny rails with large tits, every commercial you look at just sinks it in more. In this same way, men are coerced into a position of power by these same messages. Women are objects to be owned, who owns them? MEN. If society in general, including popular society (which is very effective against maturing children), was to start regarding women as equals to men, then you will see less and less "flawed" men.

Now, this is already happening right now. Women are now legally equal to men in most respects (your average wage is still lower then men’s, however, and no women president yet). But you have to realize that society is much slower to respond then the legal system, and our Victorian era values are slow to die despite woman’s liberal movement towards freedom.

But rest assured (or not, as this doesn't really help you right now) that in the next few decades our world will move even farther away from the Victorian era. As society moves towards equality, I would hope to see popular society following suite. Thus, objectifying and unrealistic women will generally leave commercials and popular culture. If this is the case, then more men will grow up learning that women are equal humans, rather then seeing themselves in a position of power above them.

One thing that worries me however is popular black culture (mostly rap). It seems they have moved towards a new level of objectifying women that scares me and threatens to beat back years of progress. Even women singers buy into this new objectivity "My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard", etc.

But oh well, in the end all it will be is a temporary setback in an inevitable movement.

What was my point?

Oh yea! Hate society, don’t hate man. We are just pawns caught in a game we don’t understand. When power was handed to us, we were tempted to take it, and power corrupts.

--------------------
A Temporal Anomaly

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5822338 - 07/05/06 01:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

a "nice piece of ass" who cooks well, as opposed to someone they relate with on a deeper intellectual bond.

I want both. I guess that makes me picky :smirk:
Only I don't care about the cooking; I can cook well myself so that's covered :thumbup:

Oh and yeah, The Game sucks! It's hard though not to participate in The Game. It's a love/hate relationship :tongue:

Quote:

someone should post a "How to be an asshole for dummies" guide :cool:

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: stefan]
    #5822361 - 07/05/06 01:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This song applies, and I love it.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #5822424 - 07/05/06 02:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Are you male or female?

For someone who has studied History it seems like you skipped over the feminist movement and its effects on american society and popular culture. I'm not going to get into it with you but the situation is similar to Afirmative Action resulting from the civil rights movement. Quick example: compare the husbands to the wives on all of the prime time sitcoms on TV over the last decade. Notice anything?

And you place way to much emphasis on "pretty" women in the media. It is really irrelevant and imo men are given the short stick nowadays in popular culture.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
    #5822427 - 07/05/06 02:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Honey, you'll kiss many MANY frogs before you find the prince. Good luck, and don't be like meeeeee! :heart: :heart:

BlackieRL:flaming:

--------------------
BRL:flaming:

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: blackroselove]
    #5822437 - 07/05/06 02:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

And the guys will sleigh many dragons before they get to the princess :happyheart:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Noetical]
    #5822443 - 07/05/06 02:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Noetical said:
And the guys will sleigh many dragons before they get to the princess :happyheart:

second time tonight someone brings up trannies...

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5822444 - 07/05/06 02:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I only fuck guys because they're not bitches.

LOLOL

--------------------

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
    #5822447 - 07/05/06 02:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yep Yep :heart:

--------------------
BRL:flaming:

Anonymous

#5822449 - 07/05/06 02:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Just have sex with guys who you think are attractive and who have good attitudes. Fuck the whole societal model of what's an acceptable ''relationship". Sex is a natural human need. No need to have to go through the process of ''dating'' someone you just want to fuck. There you go, all your problems are solved now, Gillete.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5822451 - 07/05/06 02:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If I was kinda gay hella and you were really gay I'd fuck the jesus right out of you

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5822460 - 07/05/06 02:21 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Can I hate women without reading this thread?

or is it all bullshit?

AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

--------------------

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#5822467 - 07/05/06 02:25 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You can hate that bithch and go out and choke slam another into a bday spread eagle

Anonymous

#5822515 - 07/05/06 02:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:
One thing that worries me however is popular black culture (mostly rap). It seems they have moved towards a new level of objectifying women that scares me and threatens to beat back years of progress. Even women singers buy into this new objectivity "My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard", etc.

Oh yeah, cause it's those damn black people making women express that they like sex. I mean, women liking sex???? THE WHORES.

Shut up.

I objectify women all the time, most men do. Women objectify me all the time, most women do. You know why? Cause what's the first thing you notice about a person? HOW THEY LOOK. Men and women have about equal sex drives, no woman wants an ugly man, no man wants an ugly woman. BUT, women in general are more known to treat an ugly dude like shit, most guys dont just completly be an ass to some ugly bitch. But the majority of bitches who see an ugly dude who tries to talk to them do that little thing where they draw their neck up and make the nasty face, and "ignore" the dude, hahahahahaha.

So anyway, yeah. And the reason why these bitches are bored is cause despite what they say, they don't want someone to treat them well. Seriously. At least not at first. Bitches take what they know they can have for granted, that's basic human nature in general, but it's especially a bitch's nature. That's why the "nice guys" (even attractive ones, who generally posess all the traits women SAY they want) bore bitches. Because it's right there, in their face for them to have. Oh it might be great for thema t first, but they'll get bored soon enough. In our society pussy is worth gold, and dick is worth dirt. Why is that? Women and men have equal sex drives, so dick and pussy should be of equal value. And they are, bitches dont want you to know that though cause for the most part they have been conditioned to be manipulative and use pussy and sex/sex appeal in general to try to get what they want. I turn that shit around and do the same thing to bitches though. A little different "psychology" behind the shit though.

Basically, dont treat a bitch like shit, but just always put yourself first and do whatever the fuck it is that YOU want to do regardless. And don't tolerate any bullshit or arguing or drama either. Cause that's pointless. Yhe bitch has to go is she tries to fight with me. And i'm never calling again, she'll have to call and make up.

And never "make love" or cater to her sexually. You just fuck how you want to, tear that shit up if that's how you like it. Make sure you get her off, cause that's the tie that binds all this together, but eating pussy and making love and shit will just make the bitch feel like she owns you. And as long as you have a good attitude, and are charming, and keep up your appearances, then you're okay, just do what the fuck you want to. If the bitch doesn't like it, then it's bye for that bitch. If you're taking care of all this and have some good genes then there's gonna be a bunch of other bitches in line anyway. That other bitch will be back anyway, and then you let her come back on stricter conditions, if you even do at all, and then you dont have to worry about her having an atittude as much, cause she's trying to win you over again or she wouldnt be their in the first place. Hell sometimes she finds a boyfriend, then still comes back, that's a bonus cause usually these cats out here these days are spending all kinds of money on a bitch so a bitch can bring me a little piece of that money, or at least pay for some meals or buy me some clothes or some shit, baby.

Anyone who trusts a bitch in a monogomous relationship in 2006 is a fucking fool.

Anonymous

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Anonymous]
    #5822524 - 07/05/06 03:01 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Now THAT is a dating rant. Hahaha

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5822525 - 07/05/06 03:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

no, that's truth.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #5822545 - 07/05/06 03:18 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Quote:

CherryBom said:

Men are stupid.

I'm glad I read farther into this before posting to the part about...

Quote:

Men are stupid.

Kel,

There are alot of great guys out there...
I know because I have several guy friends that are great catches!~

There are just as many fucked up women out there as there is men.

Usually I hear of women bitching about guys fucking around on them...or its about money problems.

and usually I hear about guys bitching about how messed up in the head gals are from past relationships.

I did some healthy dating before I met Nicole...

dated about 15 different women and was really checking them out to see if they were compatible with me.

Unfortunately there is alot of sick people out there...
and you can't expect to have a healthy relationship with them!~

I hope that you and Gil both find that someone special...someday!~
your :heart: will let you know!~

There is alot of fish in the Sea...
sometimes you have to throw a few back to find that Trophy fish!~
I'd know...I'm a fisherman!~
:grin:

Time is the best healer for a broken heart...
that and talking about it...to get all the pain out!~

much  :heart: to ya!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5822549 - 07/05/06 03:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

paradis said:
I objectify women all the time, most men do. Women objectify me all the time, most women do. You know why? Cause what's the first thing you notice about a person? HOW THEY LOOK. Men and women have about equal sex drives, no woman wants an ugly man, no man wants an ugly woman. BUT, women in general are more known to treat an ugly dude like shit, most guys dont just completly be an ass to some ugly bitch. But the majority of bitches who see an ugly dude who tries to talk to them do that little thing where they draw their neck up and make the nasty face, and "ignore" the dude, hahahahahaha.

So anyway, yeah. And the reason why these bitches are bored is cause despite what they say, they don't want someone to treat them well. Seriously. At least not at first. Bitches take what they know they can have for granted, that's basic human nature in general, but it's especially a bitch's nature. That's why the "nice guys" (even attractive ones, who generally posess all the traits women SAY they want) bore bitches. Because it's right there, in their face for them to have. Oh it might be great for thema t first, but they'll get bored soon enough. In our society pussy is worth gold, and dick is worth dirt. Why is that? Women and men have equal sex drives, so dick and pussy should be of equal value. And they are, bitches dont want you to know that though cause for the most part they have been conditioned to be manipulative and use pussy and sex/sex appeal in general to try to get what they want. I turn that shit around and do the same thing to bitches though. A little different "psychology" behind the shit though.

Basically, dont treat a bitch like shit, but just always put yourself first and do whatever the fuck it is that YOU want to do regardless. And don't tolerate any bullshit or arguing or drama either. Cause that's pointless. Yhe bitch has to go is she tries to fight with me. And i'm never calling again, she'll have to call and make up.

And never "make love" or cater to her sexually. You just fuck how you want to, tear that shit up if that's how you like it. Make sure you get her off, cause that's the tie that binds all this together, but eating pussy and making love and shit will just make the bitch feel like she owns you. And as long as you have a good attitude, and are charming, and keep up your appearances, then you're okay, just do what the fuck you want to. If the bitch doesn't like it, then it's bye for that bitch. If you're taking care of all this and have some good genes then there's gonna be a bunch of other bitches in line anyway. That other bitch will be back anyway, and then you let her come back on stricter conditions, if you even do at all, and then you dont have to worry about her having an atittude as much, cause she's trying to win you over again or she wouldnt be their in the first place. Hell sometimes she finds a boyfriend, then still comes back, that's a bonus cause usually these cats out here these days are spending all kinds of money on a bitch so a bitch can bring me a little piece of that money, or at least pay for some meals or buy me some clothes or some shit, baby.

Anyone who trusts a bitch in a monogomous relationship in 2006 is a fucking fool.

:bow:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822551 - 07/05/06 03:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

...actually, it's scientifically proven that men have a higher sex drive than women of the same age up until the late 20s/early 30s...

and your continuous use of the word "bitch" and classifying all women into this category is exactly the respect issue I was talking about...

Further more, there are also scientific studies done on relationships that points out men are more likely to cheat than women.

Not that it matters to you of course, because you seem to be a prime example (in that post anyway) of a man who doesn't think of women as "worthy" of anything but getting ass, or maybe you're just completely and utterly selfish. (in the case that post was a serious attempt at expression.)

I finish this with a tip of the hat and a specially dedicated "Fuck You" lol

--------------------

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822553 - 07/05/06 03:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

you forgot to mention that womens sex drives match an 18 year old males sex drive at around 40yrs....thats why they get plastic tits
"i got implants,not so man will look but so i feel better about myself"
thats a lie right there^^^

--------------------

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: quiver]
    #5822561 - 07/05/06 03:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't know, as I haven't hit 40 yet...

but all things considered, have you thought about the relation between sex appeal and confidence? Again blame the media... after all at 40 we're not the tight bodied super models donned over every inch of spare space--but then again, neither are we before then.

When's the last time (before dove's new line of beauty commercials) that you saw a chubby/chunky girl on TV in a confident/sexy setup? How about a NATURAL woman over 35? (not very many, if any at all...)

Lets take plus sized women for example... Ok, there's Rosie (natural, and in my opinion, a damn fine role model, but somewhat doesn't count because she's lesbian, and in that case isn't shown with sex appeal...), Star Jones... oh wait, she's not fat anymore... she barbarically cut herself open to surgically starve herself skinny (gastric bypass), Kirstie Alley (who made no effort to hide that she hated being fat, and continuously put down fat women), Oprah (who makes money and a huge deal over the gain/loss of her weight), and lets not forget Anna Nichole Smith--that really needs no explanation, she's dumb as a brick and realized the only way she'd get anywhere anyway was "trim-spa baby"... I can't really think of any more heavier women...

I can't think of ANY all natural women over 35.

If men can have a mid-life crisis--so can we! lol

--------------------

Anonymous

#5822563 - 07/05/06 03:54 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
...actually, it's scientifically proven that men have a higher sex drive than women of the same age up until the late 20s/early 30s...

ACTUALLY, you should read some up to date literature/stuides about psychology and the topic of sex. Women and men have almost equl sex drives, men's are just a couple percent higher.

And about the age thing: Men are in the prime in their early 20's yes, so are women. That's why they have higher sex drives when they are older cause they are not young and as attractive as they once were, "the power of pussy" isn't as strong in them anymore. The games they could once play dont have as much effect, and they dont want to play as many mindgames anyway, cause they are older and tired of it and basically just say "screw it, I just want to fuck"

Quote:

Further more, there are also scientific studies done on relationships that points out men are more likely to cheat than women.

Nah, women just plan it out more when they do it. Men are more likely to "fall victim to temptation" (no excuse I know, but i'm not the one cheating on women, fuck cheating, I dont feel a need to lie to them. I'll just let them know that'll i be fucking other broads if I dont feel like a relationship) and get some opportunity pussy. Women generally see someone they'd like to cheat with, then strategize it out.

Quote:

and your continuous use of the word "bitch" and classifying all women into this category is exactly the respect issue I was talking about...

Theres a lot of females here that "known" me for a while, none that I've actually talked to for any length of time will tell you I'm disrespectful towards women, if anything the opposite. Bitch bitch bitch. Bitch bitch bitch bitch. I jsut like the word. It's a good word. It's not like I'm calling them hoes or anythig, unless they really are hoes.

I'm offended by all women who call men "guys", that is so disrespectul and I will get angry about it whenever I hear women refer to men as "guys". That "dude"????? Dude is such a derogitory word towards men.

Society has conditioned you so very well.

Quote:

you seem to be a prime example (in that post anyway) of a man who doesn't think of women as "worthy" of anything but getting ass

I just like women, period. But not when they are ON their period :smirk: Seriously though, I love women, more than most things in life.  Notice I said in that post that you are supposed to treat them well, not bad, you just dont cater to them and spoil them,etc. Why are you so threatened by that post? Cause it's the truth and you cannot handle someone spitting out raw unabridged truth? Most likely.

Quote:

I finish this with a tip of the hat and a specially dedicated "Fuck You" lol

Okay. Fuck you too then, have a nice day.

Take care,
-paradis

OfflineSouthPArk
C'est La Vie
Female User Gallery

Loc: SouthPArk Flag
    #5822566 - 07/05/06 03:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822571 - 07/05/06 04:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i agree with you there
the media sucks
oprah forgot to tell us that cocaine was her diet plan

--------------------

Anonymous

#5822573 - 07/05/06 04:07 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Oprah is a true to life hustler, she's a real entrepenuer, so she gets my respect like a motherfucker. She gets on my nerves and cries at the drop of a hat, but she's got a billion dollar machine working in progress. What a capitalist.

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822575 - 07/05/06 04:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

lol  Don't be bitter...

Who said anything about threatened?

Secondly--I'm a psych major eventually planning to end up with a phd and a career in cognitive research, though for now, working on my BA... grats on calling me out :P

Thirdly--

Quote:

ACTUALLY, you should read some up to date literature/stuides about psychology and the topic of sex. Women and men have almost equl sex drives, men's are just a couple percent higher.

And about the age thing: Men are in the prime in their early 20's yes, so are women. That's why they have higher sex drives when they are older cause they are not young and as attractive as they once were, "the power of pussy" isn't as strong in them anymore. The games they could once play dont have as much effect, and they dont want to play as many mindgames anyway, cause they are older and tired of it and basically just say "screw it, I just want to fuck"

maybe YOU need to do a bit more research because that's complete bullshit.

So long as you're not treating people like shit, deal with your issues how you best need to deal with them--I respect that you're honest if you decide to go dick some other "broad"...

No beef, just potatoes :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822576 - 07/05/06 04:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

she has a vicous dog too
one of her shows was about her dog thinking it owned her backyard,
how dare it think that!

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5822578 - 07/05/06 04:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
No beef, just potatoes

I dont think Ive ever heard that before... Its brilliant! :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822581 - 07/05/06 04:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha yeah it was quite good

--------------------

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822582 - 07/05/06 04:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, I don't really relate to Oprah in a way most women do.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with the all out money machine thing, and she's overcome a shit load of hurdles, and we've been through some of the same "personal trauma"...

But I think there's a point where she lost that "real person" most of us have. She's not down-home and earthy... I like down-home, earthy people... Now I kinda see her as just another stuck-up celebrity who gets $500 dog nail treatments...

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5822583 - 07/05/06 04:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

and still is! :smile:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822591 - 07/05/06 04:20 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

lol
i'll be using it:grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

#5822593 - 07/05/06 04:21 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bitter? You're the one that sounds bitter.

Quote:

maybe YOU need to do a bit more research because that's complete bullshit.

Uh, no. It's actually up to date psychology 101.

Quote:

Who said anything about threatened?

This is just what you were so clearly projecting. That's why you got all pissy and up in arms about the shit i was saying before you really even payed attention to what the fuck I was saying in the first place.

Thus this reponse being in such sharp contrast to your previous ones:

Quote:

So long as you're not treating people like shit, deal with your issues how you best need to deal with them--I respect that you're honest if you decide to go dick some other "broad"...
No beef, just potatoes  :smile:

I haven't modified anything I've said or how I've said it, yet you have. I appreciate it and all, at least you've come to your senses a little even though you dont want to display it or admit it or appologize to me for being a bitch about what I was saying before you even knew what I was saying cause the things I was saying caused some kind of panic and you to feel threatened in some kind of way, even if just subconciously.

Have a good morning,
-paradis

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822596 - 07/05/06 04:22 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
No beef, just potatoes

I dont think Ive ever heard that before... Its brilliant! :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol thx, my mind isn't always so good for creative impulse in the wee hours of the mornin.

--------------------

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5822606 - 07/05/06 04:30 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

it was/is rate worthy :grin:

--------------------

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #5822611 - 07/05/06 04:35 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

<3

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822612 - 07/05/06 04:38 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Uh, no. It's actually up to date psychology 101.

And the pointing out of changing harmone levels for increased sex drive has absolutely nothing to do with it, did you miss that part of the lecture?  lol  Yea, excuse me, you're absolutely correct--it's all about the fear of "lost pussy power" and the lack of ability to play mind games with mid-life crisis men... lol  get a grip.

Quote:

This is just what you were so clearly projecting. That's why you got all pissy and up in arms about the shit i was saying before you really even payed attention to what the fuck I was saying in the first place.

Takes more than some "male" (in place of the ever so offensive "guy") not knowing what in the hell he's talkin about on a message board... If I remember correctly, I even signed off the first fuck you with an "lol" thus expressing the lack of seriousness in the term.  Stating my opinion/point is far from being "up in arms"...

And I've failed to see how I've changed anything... "No beef, just potatoes" in my book is quite similar to "I tip my hat and dedicate a special 'fuck you' -lol-" and also several instances of "if this was indeed a serious post"

My point is still the same should you ask me to respond again. Your post is by literal term, disrespectful, categorizing women as "bitches".  Yet, you peg me here...

Quote:

you dont want to display it or admit it or appologize to me for being a bitch about what I was saying

...for being a bitch, where seemingly, according to you, I was never anything but. lol  Interesting indeed. :wink:

If anyone is up in arms, I would say it was you, struggling now to prove that you aren't the "asshole" you have specifically attempted to portray yourself as, but that's neither here nor there and really I could care less, I just find it amusing. Truth be known, if you tell a "bitch" that you're dicking some other "bitch", I'll give you the point for honesty... however, I refuse to acknowledge couth.

--------------------

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822614 - 07/05/06 04:43 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

quiver said:
it was/is rate worthy :grin:

/does her happy rating dance  lol

thanks!

--------------------

Anonymous

#5822616 - 07/05/06 04:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
...for being a bitch, where seemingly, according to you, I was never anything but. lol Interesting

I never said that, at all. That's just want you think, because apparently you have low self esteem?

I dont know, it doesnt matter.

Study that psych a little harder though, if you really do at all.

I'm gonna pray for you,
-paradis

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822625 - 07/05/06 04:56 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I never said that, at all. That's just want you think, because apparently you have low self esteem?

I was making reference to the initial post and the reference of calling women "bitches"--and no, my self-esteem is fine. :laugh:

Quote:

I'm gonna pray for you,

Thanks, I'll need that!

--------------------

Anonymous

#5822637 - 07/05/06 05:05 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry for offending you, ma'am. You have a nice day now, okay?

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#5822638 - 07/05/06 05:05 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I study psychology and am working on my bachelor thesis too right now :cool: :thumbup:

Paradis, why don't you give us a link to that scientific proof your talking about in stead of spewing hostility on the boards when someone doesn't believe your unfounded opinion that is supposedly backed up by experimental scientific research.

edit, wrong choice of word

Anonymous

#5822642 - 07/05/06 05:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

There was no "anger" at all. Why are you people who are suposedly studying psychology projecting all these things upon me? Pay attention in class a little more.

And me and this little lady had actually worked it down into cordiality already.

Also, I dont have a link to textbooks.

:thumbup:

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822643 - 07/05/06 05:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
I study psychology and am working on my bachelor thesis too right now :cool: :thumbup:

Woo Hoo!  A partner in crime!  I haven't gotten to the thesis yet, 2 more semesters--but if it's anything like what I've heard through the grapevine I'm looking at 40-50 pages including references etc. 

What path overall are you planning to follow career-wise?

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#5822645 - 07/05/06 05:19 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I study neuro-(and revalidation)psychology.

For my bachelor thesis I have to make a neuropsychological report from a case of a patiënt; diagnostics etc. It isn't too hard and pretty interesting to do.

I have no real plans careerwise yet, I'll see what happens. After the summer I still have to follow a few classes and make exams and in 2007 I'm solliciting for an internship somewhere and want to write my master thesis. After that I'm a neuropsychologist I guess :laugh:

How about you?

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

#5822657 - 07/05/06 05:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't given the slightest thought to my thesis yet, other than sheer dread on the basis that some prof. is going to be analyzing my every statement...

I've been debating between anthropological psychology (because of my passion for culture) and cognitive of course...

I just know I want to work the research side of things as opposed to straight treatments, and of course anthropological would be my best route in that case. But cognitive is different in the way of unlocking the inners that anthropological just doesn't have, and still offers a research environment.

I've changed my mind at least three times... and for the moment stuck to cognitive... but I guess I'll find out when I get there. lol

--------------------

InvisibleAmatoxin
Injected With A Poison

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not So Great Britain
    #5822788 - 07/05/06 08:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #5822814 - 07/05/06 08:48 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5822831 - 07/05/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:
There is truth in the statement "All men are pigs."

Would you say there is truth in the statement "all women are whores"?

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:

That's a load of shit because the statistics are jaded. Men are more likely to admit to cheating.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (07/05/06 09:09 AM)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5822901 - 07/05/06 09:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acinaxuz said:

Well, they probably deserved it.

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #5822912 - 07/05/06 09:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

Acinaxuz said:

Well, they probably deserved it.

I've always said and still say that most of the infidelities are caused indirectly by women who don't account for the sexual needs of their men. At least that's been always what I've seen and experienced.

So, yep.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5822923 - 07/05/06 09:41 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Deepman said:
I've always said and still say that most of the infidelities are caused indirectly by women who don't account for the sexual needs of their men. At least that's been always what I've seen and experienced.

So, yep.

This is partially the reason why I cheated on the one girl I fucking loved in this world. She thought that she owned me and that I wouldn't go anywhere else. (again this is only partially the reason, i was fucked up too) Women are great at using sex to fuck with a mans mind. However, unlike most women, she actually has the hair on her pussy to admit it. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
    #5822934 - 07/05/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ok so ummm..... you do realize that this is shit that you are doing to yourself? you have a choice on who you date. end of story. you are to blame. get over it. you want to date someone you actually like? then quit being lazy and go ask them. this truly is a waaahhh waaahhh thread.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Edited by IAmTheSickness (07/05/06 10:04 AM)

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5822985 - 07/05/06 10:02 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Men are genetically superior, because their penis resembles a mushroom, which is the spore seed of life.

Women are not genetically deficient though, they offer the holding place for this mushroom, the NATURE of humans themselves, Love :heart:
Fuck the dicks, fuck the pricks

Just repeat that until you feel ok.
Ok it was totally wrong of me to say that

MANPOWER.

Seriously girl, get your head straight,
be the fire, not the moth.
Make your dream lover come to you.

( NO PUNS INTENDED)
seriously/
:banana:

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: mycopsycho]
    #5822987 - 07/05/06 10:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry if I chime in 16 pages too late.

Are you implying that you don't ever see, or come across men that you WANT to date? Seems to me the simple solution is:

1. Identify someone you actually want to date.
2. Ask said person out on a date.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5823000 - 07/05/06 10:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

flowie said:
Men are genetically superior, because their penis resembles a mushroom, which is the spore seed of life.

Women are not genetically deficient though, they offer the holding place for this mushroom, the NATURE of humans themselves, Love :heart:
Fuck the dicks, fuck the pricks

Just repeat that until you feel ok.
Ok it was totally wrong of me to say that

MANPOWER.

Seriously girl, get your head straight,
be the fire, not the moth.
Make your dream lover come to you.

( NO PUNS INTENDED)
seriously/
:banana:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, now that's a post.

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5823007 - 07/05/06 10:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Quote:

Deepman said:

So, yep.

This is partially the reason why I cheated on the one girl I fucking loved in this world. She thought that she owned me and that I wouldn't go anywhere else. (again this is only partially the reason, i was fucked up too) Women are great at using sex to fuck with a mans mind.

Yep, I know how that feels like :sad:

--------------------

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823010 - 07/05/06 10:18 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:
ok so ummm..... you do realize that this is shit that you are doing to yourself? you have a choice on who you date. end of story. you are to blame. get over it. you want to date someone you actually like? then quit being lazy and go ask them. this truly is a waaahhh waaahhh thread.

apparently you didn't read the title of this thread.

Its says Warning: rant so yes, it is complaining, complaining that dating is something I think I've realized I'd rather not do.

My not dating people I actually like is not my own laziness, its the fact that I haven't come across anyone of interest, currently there is only one person I'd date and they aren't exactly available to me as far as I know.

So you guys can go ahead and say I'm crying, whining, complaining and being a princess (I can read otd, remember?) but this came with a warning, the people that actually know me get it, but thanks for your imput anyways.

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#5823032 - 07/05/06 10:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You need to come on down to funky town!

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
    #5823044 - 07/05/06 10:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i've never really just 'dated'... never been on a first date w/ someone i didn't already know at least enough to decide I wanted to sit in the same room w/ them for a few hours to get to know them better....

the couple of good relationships i've been in started by being somewhere w/ people that enjoyed the same things as me and running into a girl that particularly caught my attention... or i caught her attention.

I can't imagine being set-up on a date and going in not at least knowing that the person I'm going out with has a few of the same interests as me: music, dancing, acting a fool, etc.

Is it really that rude on a date to just end it in the middle and tell the person, 'listen, this obviously isn't going anywhere farther than this coffee... thanks for the cup, bye.' ?

that's what i would do.

yos-

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5823046 - 07/05/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha yes, yes I do.

--------------------

#5823109 - 07/05/06 10:53 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

dating is lame. I do do it. But like megh like Yoschie said most of the ladies i have gone out with i found through hanging out with my friends. Starting out as maybe physical attraction then as we hang out and learn more of each other more of a spiritual connection.

I been on plenty of dates where i was like oh no this is all wrong already...
But i been on a few good ones too. Way more bad ones then good ones.

Why so many bad ones? Because i don't enjoy the stereo typical joisey girl

My problem is that i live out in the middle of bumble fuck.... Yes i know thats tough to believe being that i live in a state with almost 9 million people. But yeah us hill billies are kinda like bored crazy... That and work at 6 in the morning every day makes me like totally out of it and tired by 10:30.

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5823130 - 07/05/06 10:58 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

Yup, most definatly.  I remember that show Home Improvement where the Tool Man says "Women always claim to want a sensitive man, then they run off with a kickboxer named Thor".  It's true man, women don't want some little whimpy acting guy.  I don't chase tail that much, but I get a fair amount of it.  Here are my rules to dating

1) I don't ask for numbers.  I let the girl know that I'm interested and say "Well, I'd like to hang out some time, if you'd like to as well, give me a call".  It's not like I'm rude about it or anything, but I prefer to give my number out and leave the ball in her court

2) NO MOVIE DATES, or COFFEE dates for the first time..  These just seem like pathetic inventions of the 70's-90's subculture, fuck that.  When I go on a date, most likely I'll invite the girl to my house  where I can cook a meal and really get a feel for her (haha pun intented).  Women like a man that can cook, a man that has a clean house and a man that knows how to make conversation.  In lieu of all that, i've got a great bar in my basement and we can just get shitty drunk and shoot pool.

3) NO SEX ON THE FIRST DATE.  NEVER, EVER will I or have I had sex on the first date.  It's just a big no-no.  Firstly, I like playing a bit harder to get, and secondly, i don't wanna have sex with the kind of chick that has sex on the first date, thats just how I am.  Show the girl that you aren't just looking to get laid.  Blowjobs are acceptable substitutes for the first date, but even then, unless i've known the girl a while socially and our first date is a SMASHING success, I don't want to be with a girl who sucks a guys cock just for a cheap meal and a ride to a movie.

4) I'm always ready to let the girl decide what to do, but for the first date, especially if I Ask her out, I like to choose.  I'm the one that asked if she'd hang out with me, so it's my job to make it an enjoyable experience.  By the time I ask a girl out on a 'date', I should already know a little bit about her so I can make the date fun for both of us.

5) No drama.  Ever, none.  If you catch a girl cheating on you, break it off, give her shit back and never talk to her again.  You have to be zero drama to really suceed in the dating world.

6) Be NICE TO HER FRIENDS.  I'm comfortable hanging out with females so I don't mind if she calls me to hang out at the bar with her and her 5girlfriends.  If this happens, you should be buying lots of drinks, complimenting the friends, if appropriate (i.e. if you notice she just got a hair cut, compliment her!).  You want her friends to be supportive of you and her being together :smile:  Also, it opens up the doors for fucking them later on or threesomes.

Thats all I can think of for now

Oh, Gilette, you really did come off as stuck up. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't but thats the vibe I got.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5823136 - 07/05/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
i love how guys always try throwing all other men under the bus. "yeah they're all assholes, but im different" are ya? i think women know that if you date a guy long enough it becomes evident just how much he is like all other men.

Yea, seriously. Any guy who says that is trying to just weasel his way into someones pants. Someone in OTD said that this thread appears that ray romano has 400 puppets and posts here, how true.

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5823141 - 07/05/06 11:01 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I'm more emotional to be honest then most girls are...

I LOVE talking about my feelings...

I Love cuddlin, I'm very honest and I have a whole lotta love inside me that I want to spoil some girl with...

I AM heavy on the female hormones theres no doubt about it...s

I've taken the time to get in touch with myself and am not afraid of my feelings...

And I'll bet you haven't gotten laid in 5 years.

Hahaha :smile:

I'm sure his sex live involes lots of getting "in touch" with himself.

--------------------

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5823142 - 07/05/06 11:01 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You want her friends to be supportive of you and her being together Also, it opens up the doors for fucking them later on or threesomes.

Absolutely correct. Women will never make a decision based on their own opinions. Every "major" decision a woman makes is a group consensus with every woman part of the groups opinion taken into account.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5823143 - 07/05/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:
I don't call it jaded, I call it realistic...

*yawn*

So deep.

--------------------

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823152 - 07/05/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ummmm that was a joke.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5823155 - 07/05/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Quote:

You want her friends to be supportive of you and her being together  Also, it opens up the doors for fucking them later on or threesomes.

Absolutely correct.  Women will never make a decision based on their own opinions.  Every "major" decision a woman makes is a group consensus with every woman part of the groups opinion taken into account.

This is why it's best to be going out with a chick that doesn't have many girlfriends. :lol: If a woman has one or two good girlfriends and you get in good with the both of them then you're in pretty damn good shape. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #5823202 - 07/05/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

you could try elimidate? most elimidates end in true love if you weren't aware.

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5823214 - 07/05/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:

further proof of the wahhh wahh-ness of this thread is that shes only made two other posts so far in it. Attention whoring isnt' the way to get dates, I"d say.

--------------------

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
    #5823231 - 07/05/06 11:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

might wanna try dyking out

--------------------

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: sucklesworth]
    #5823236 - 07/05/06 11:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Box rash never hurt anybody.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823238 - 07/05/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm guess you didn't read the thread, I've actually been pretty active in it...but your right I'm a total attention whore...really I can tell you've read all my posts, I post about all my problems, I post nekid pictures of myself, I post whining and complaining everyday, just looking for someone to validate me.

um no.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #5823239 - 07/05/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Well gill you've got a bit of a pickle there, but I think I know almost exactly how you feel!

My advice is to stop trying so hard.

Trying to find a girlfriend has never worked out for me. Not once. I always end up meeting a bunch of girls who are almost, but not quite entirely, unlike me. I even tried those silly online dating services in the vain hope of finding a girl I could get along with. Nothing worked.

On the other hand, I've been blessed with a handful of very meaningful relationships...but not one of them came about from my trying to find a date. All of them have been rather spontaneous things - I happen to meet a friend of a friend at a friend's party, or something like that. I just run into a girl who turns out absolutely awesome. My current girlfriend, Monika, I met at a friend's place one night and we hit it off within minutes!

So maybe you're just trying too hard? In looking for love, maybe you are over-looking the ones you have a real chance with!

But who am I to say anything, eh? I'm just a guy :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

#5823253 - 07/05/06 11:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Where are these pictures you speak of?!?!??!?!

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823258 - 07/05/06 11:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

you know they don't exist

--------------------

#5823260 - 07/05/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:werd:

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5823284 - 07/05/06 11:43 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

GOD DAMN GAIR! :crankey:

this is long

I don't know what to say

dating sucks

drunken one nighters are cool though

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: goobler]
    #5823287 - 07/05/06 11:43 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd dyke down with you anytime

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: sucklesworth]
    #5823297 - 07/05/06 11:47 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Just a question i would like t.o throw in the bramble, a general inquiry.

Has anyone else found, that while you have a girlfriend, or boyfriend that others seem more attracted to you?

Several times in the past i would go for a long streak single, and then when i got a girlfriend, i would have 2 or 3 other girls suddenly interested in me...

anyone?

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5823311 - 07/05/06 11:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, it's human nature.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #5823330 - 07/05/06 11:55 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Dating sucks ass. The whole premise of it is based on the modern societal view of what is "acceptable", and usually implies a whole realm of mind games and lies. Great way to start a relationship. I'm pretty jaded to the whole ritual myself. Playing games with people's emotions and trying to create this false projection of reality is straight up bullshit and I want no part in it. Whatever happened to two people just spending time together because they care about each other.. without expectations and strings attached and unspoken contracts?

Seems like most relationships like this nowadays usually end in power struggles. Each person trying to dominate the relationship and have more control over the other person, which never works. Couples should work together to empower each other, build off each other, use one person's strengths to help with the others weaknesses, etc. Symbiotic, like the rest of nature.

I've seen it in action many times, but I've all but given up in actively seeking it. There's probably only one girl I know that I'd want to pursue anything with, but she's way out of my league. So I'm just taking it a day at a time and not really that concerned with finding the woman of my dreams. If it happens it will happen. But it is hard to find someone who isn't interested in playing games or just being with a person to be dependent on them. In the meantime, most chicks will go for the dominant alpha males because they are "confident", and then complain that they are abusive assholes. So fuck "The Game", and just find someone you are compatible with, who respects you and doesn't constantly need to "be" with someone in order to feel secure with themselves. Don't try so hard and just let it happen naturally. That goes for both sexes I would think.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Shroomism]
    #5823342 - 07/05/06 11:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

man theyre really rippin you a new one in otd

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineSamuel
u-knit-e
Female User Gallery

Loc: In the hearts of the A-Te...
    #5823345 - 07/05/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Well said Shroomism.

--------------------
:heart: :heart:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5823349 - 07/05/06 12:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What else is new. Fuck if I care.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #5823360 - 07/05/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:
hmmm guess you didn't read the thread, I've actually been pretty active in it...but your right I'm a total attention whore...really I can tell you've read all my posts, I post about all my problems, I post nekid pictures of myself, I post  whining and complaining everyday, just looking for someone to validate me.

um no.

Be patient, it sounds like you are forcing it a bit, if you are jaded/sick of these coffee dates dont do it. Its a dis-service to you and those people sitting across from you.

You are young, attractive and from what my friends say about you a great girl.

Its not like you won't find a great guy, I mean if you are annoyed by dating its a perfect time to avoid it and just hang with friends and be single. Don't go looking to settle with some guy cause he's ga-ga over you and you aren't into him that much.

I loathe dating, I hate the fakeness of it all, I hate that it takes a while before the real girl appears and usually at that point I want to slap myself for not seeing the real girl.

Bomb/Gil trust me, not all men suck. Being heartbroken is sadly a thing the vast majority of us have to go through, some more than a handful of times in their young lives.

I just know that life does go on, you will find someone new/better, and one day you'll be married and thinking how lucky you are to have found your love.

But umm yeah life can suck balls, and since I'm bitter about love too, so I'll /cheers both you with a drink this weekend while I ponder why I attract the worst women for me.

Chin up, do something you enjoy, don't force anything and just drink lots like me! :wink:

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #5823368 - 07/05/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

Has anyone else found, that while you have a girlfriend, or boyfriend that others seem more attracted to you?

Several times in the past i would go for a long streak single, and then when i got a girlfriend, i would have 2 or 3 other girls suddenly interested in me...

anyone?

Its a fact of life, there's countless studies that show a woman is more interested in a man with a wedding band because it shows them he can be a committed man.

The fact that you are in a relationship shows you are desirable to other women and that makes you attractive more so than you sitting around with 3 single friends.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Thor]
    #5823370 - 07/05/06 12:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

sorry shroomism i was meaning that to be fore gillette

--------------------
PEACE

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Thor]
    #5823412 - 07/05/06 12:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Thor said:
Quote:

zippoz said:

anyone?

Its a fact of life, there's countless studies that show a woman is more interested in a man with a wedding band because it shows them he can be a committed man.

The fact that you are in a relationship shows you are desirable to other women and that makes you attractive more so than you sitting around with 3 single friends.

I would bet it has to do with the fact that it's human nature to want what you can't have. They're not interested in you when you're single because they know they can have you whenever they want. Once you're off the market, your desirability goes up because you can't be had. It's retarded, but that's how it works. It is what it is.

--------------------

Stranger

#5823418 - 07/05/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

paradis said:
Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:

Oh yeah, cause it's those damn black people making women express that they like sex. I mean, women liking sex???? THE WHORES.

Shut up.

That is a really good post.

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823435 - 07/05/06 12:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, I noticed.

--------------------

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5823443 - 07/05/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What were you expecting to have happen with this thread?

--------------------

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#5823478 - 07/05/06 12:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I thought it might turn out this way, but again the whole post didn't really come out the way I intended, my fault.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5823510 - 07/05/06 12:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

eh sometimes its good to vent and rant, and this is a damn god place to do it.

--------------------
PEACE

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #5823520 - 07/05/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
Quote:

paradis said:
Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:

Shut up.

Seriously he pretty much hit the nail in the head.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: buckwheat]
    #5823525 - 07/05/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

buckwheat said:
Quote:

adjust said:
Quote:

paradis said:
Quote:

OneWhoHasSeen said:

Shut up.

Seriously he pretty much hit the nail in the head.

I have to agree, that was very well said. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #5823593 - 07/05/06 01:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

anyone?

Too bad that doesn't work with ugly bitches. I could trade up a few times to a hot girl kinda like that guy with a paper clip. I bet I could trade a 1 into a 10. But, I don't feel like getting my balls busted for eternity from my friends for poking fat chicks.

I just got out of a relationship where the girl was up my ass. She was cool and all (very attractive girl), but the more she was into me the less I was into her. I was in total control and it gets old calling all the shots. Now, I need some pussy. It's fucked up but I kinda wished I strung her along longer than I did.

The person least interested in the relationship controls the relationship.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Cowgold]
    #5823598 - 07/05/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Holy shit. This thread exploded.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

#5823607 - 07/05/06 01:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

shroomery guys make dating theads constantly, and nobody cares.

Shroomery girl makes dating thread, and its like midnight at the Apollo in here.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5823617 - 07/05/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said: I was in total control and it gets old calling all the shots..

I couldnt agree more. i mean i know that girls like confidence, but i would like a girl that has an actual opinion and voices it now and again.

--------------------
PEACE

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5823629 - 07/05/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You need to date older chicks then.  Older chicks don't have the problem of not voicing their opinions at all....at all.  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5823639 - 07/05/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Then there are the chicks who do nothing BUT share their opinion.. got to find a nice balance.

--------------------

Stranger

#5823641 - 07/05/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

A mute would be really kinky I think. Like you could be drilling her in the ass and she'd be dead quiet. And assuming you understood sign language if you didn't want to listen you just close your eyes.

I gotta find me a mute bitch

:cool:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5823643 - 07/05/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
The person least interested in the relationship controls the relationship.

That's very true. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #5823646 - 07/05/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

She is 4 years older than me. I'm 23, she's 27. I'm not sure it's an age thing with a person speaking up for themselves.

She has her shit together... her own house, car and she completely supports herself. For some people it's night and day between how they are and relationship mode.

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5823649 - 07/05/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I was talking to Zippoz, but that's cool man.  :smile:

Quote:

Cowgold said:
She has her shit together... her own house, car and she completely supports herself. 

Sounds like an OLDER chick.  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5823669 - 07/05/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gillette said:
currently there is only one person I'd date and they aren't exactly available to me as far as I know.

Oh come on...**** is single and he doesn't live that far away from you.

Edited by Papaver (07/05/06 01:47 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5823674 - 07/05/06 01:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Oh, Gilette, you really did come off as stuck up. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't but thats the vibe I got.

She isn't stuck up.

Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5823697 - 07/05/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:

Shroomery girl makes dating thread, and its like midnight at the Apollo in here.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5823698 - 07/05/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

Gillette said:
currently there is only one person I'd date and they aren't exactly available to me as far as I know.

Oh come on...**** is single and he doesn't live that far away from you.

Hey!  Papaver edited my post!  :smirk:

It was just a joke. :frown:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5823703 - 07/05/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Corporal Kielbasa said:
Quote:

Dreamer987 said:

True 'dat.

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5823714 - 07/05/06 01:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe it was because of the tone of the thread?

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #5823715 - 07/05/06 01:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Well That Man wouldn't appreciate his name used in such a way.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Stranger

#5823717 - 07/05/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5823782 - 07/05/06 02:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Don't listen to the assholes who are saying that you are stuck-up.  You have every right to be picky about the opposite sex.

Don't worry and don't stress.  You'll meet a great guy one day.

End of thread.  :smile:

#5823813 - 07/05/06 02:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Did i miss the joke?

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #5823840 - 07/05/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Half of the guys in this thread is taking the opportunity to show how different they are from other guys and how right they are for Gillette.

And failing miserably at that.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #5823856 - 07/05/06 02:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm different from the other guys...

Oh Gillete baby, you so hot. I want your titties in my mouf so bad. Coffee?

f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5823900 - 07/05/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I make a killer cup of coffee.

And by coffee I mean roofies.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5823938 - 07/05/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
But, I don't feel like getting my balls busted for eternity from my friends for poking fat chicks. 

:rofl:

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #5823945 - 07/05/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This thread is still goin?!?! :wtf:

Gillette, just send me your nudes and we can work it out from there. :thumbup:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Warning: dating rant inside [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #5823975 - 07/05/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnoob said:
Half of the guys in this thread is taking the opportunity to show how different they are from other guys and how right they are for Gillette.

And failing miserably at that.

Asshole! Quit blowing our cover. We are trying to appear all sensitive and stuff in order to pretend we're nice guys.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#5823985 - 07/05/06 03:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
okay this has gone far enough. Gillette if you dont think that this thread has served its purpose, pm me and ill open it back up

EDIT BY PAPAVER:

Moondoggie: Don't you find Kahuna to be a little on the lazy side?
Gidget: Love makes room for fault.

:grin:

Edited by Papaver (07/05/06 03:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale