Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepokalot
Stranger

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory
    #5731359 - 06/09/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hi everyone, I was going to try extraction of lsa but wasnt sure to try HBWR or Morning glory. Which one gives a better "physedelic" experience? What would be a good starter dose of either HBWR or MG if i've never tried them? Any of your help would be great!

thanX  :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineruination
Stranger

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: pokalot]
    #5731381 - 06/09/06 04:45 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

from all my erowid reading on the subject a good dose of mg = 250-300. hbw = 8-10.

i still havent tried my hbw again after the first try. the things were so small and i got more than the 100 i ordered so i figured i should take more. i took like 13+ and in 30 minutes or so i had a really wierd feeling creep over me. i layed down to get the feeling to pass. i fell asleep and woke up about an hour and a half later and i felt wired but my body was completely drained.. i almost fell over when i went to the bathroom and hit the abort with a finger in the throat :blush:

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: ruination]
    #5731593 - 06/09/06 06:09 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

HBWR are just easier to work with. You can physically tear off the outer coating, and its just a lot less material.

HBWR are also less likely to be treated with pestisides for the most part.

I never really got off from MG seeds, just got sick and lethargic. Never tried extracting them though.

I've had positive experiences from HBWR though.

--------------------
:mallow:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: LazyCrash]
    #5731890 - 06/09/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

thats like compareing macantosh apples or the other type of apples or tangerines to regular oranges its preferance

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: thedudenj]
    #5732883 - 06/10/06 12:56 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

More like macantosh apples with crab apples...

or oranges with cumquats.  :grin:

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5733112 - 06/10/06 02:46 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, it's nitrous sucker!!!! Glad to see you.....

I actually think they are very similare and the hallucinogenic effect is almost the exact same. HBWR are less nauseating for me, by far. They also seem to have a more heavy sedative effect.

I have used both plenty of times and would have to say I really love the HBWR. Morning glories are nice too, they just make me feel a bit groggy and sick for a small period of time.

I would say they are the same except for the nausea that MG's provide so very often. I know people who cant stomach even 3 grams of morning glories. They just get VERY sick. I have never gotten one bit sick at such a low dose though. A weird body high maybe.
I never had much of a problem with MG's........
That same person who had a problem with MG's I am certain, could have eaten a bunch of HBWR seeds and really enjoyed those potent little morsels.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#5733120 - 06/10/06 02:48 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I dont know if this applies to all HBWR seeds but the strain i got was a lot more sickening than psychedelic. It was suppose to be the hawaiian strain but the vendor said that they looked similar to the indian ones.
So now ill just stick to morning glory in water extractions.
Also it is known that MG's primary alkaloid is ergine and HBWR primary alkaloid is isoergine. I dont even know if either of those are the active one but those are just the primary ones.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: Moo456]
    #5733138 - 06/10/06 02:53 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"It was suppose to be the hawaiian strain but the vendor said that they looked similar to the indian ones". <----ya thats not a good sign.  They typically look very different.

Strains to avoid big time(little or almost no alks)= Ghana and indian strains.
"There is no such thing as a "highly potent Ghana Strain" of HBWR seeds, nor is there a "Grade-A" strain of these seeds either.  Seeds from Ghana have light, extremely smooth surfaces, and often referred to as "False Argyreia Nervosa Seeds" because they barely resemble TRUE Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds from Hawaii"...."There is also no evidence that this particular strain of seeds was ever consumed as a means of communicating with the supernatural realm or the spirits...especially since the Ghana strain of Argyreia Nervosa isn't even from Polynesia; they are from Africa".

Its no wonder those are the cheapest from most of these companies.
    I have heard that 15 of the ghana strains can be almost totally inactive.  None of these strains look much like the other.
    Hawaiian strains look pretty unique.  They are very dark.  It sucks because Im sure there are vendors that fuck people over with such claims.
    I have bought spores and gotten a totally different strain.  OOOppps! they were out of stock.  :rolleyes:

Edited by stemmer (06/10/06 02:58 AM)

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: stemmer]
    #5733209 - 06/10/06 03:48 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

^ I think that Moo456 was referring to iamshaman.com's Hawaiian HBWR seeds, though.  I've been thinking about giving HBWR another try (the 1st time, I got some crappy ones off of Ebay), and I too am wondering about them.  On their site it says:

"Our present stock of these seeds look very similar to the seeds from India."

Should I avoid buying them for now?  If so, how long do you think that I should I hold out? :confused:

Concerning MG seeds: Everytime I've eaten MG seeds, I've tripped.  The first time I ate ~750 (chewed and swallowed; I counted them out by hand) and I tripped balls; the visuals were crazy.  After that, I couldn't stand to down more than 300 at a time, but I still had mild visuals. :crazy:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: Arrakis]
    #5733230 - 06/10/06 04:12 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Arrakis said:
^ I think that Moo456 was referring to iamshaman.com's Hawaiian HBWR seeds

Correct. I would like to buy HB woodrose seeds, but i cant really trust any websites to have the actual hawaiian strain. Im tired of making investments in seeds that dont do anything but make me sick. Does anyone know a place that for sure has a good strain? How about Herbalfire.com?

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: Moo456]
    #5734836 - 06/10/06 05:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I bought those Hawaiian ones from iamshaman and I can confirm that they do work. I ate 6 and got pretty sick, but I did get some visuals and altered thinking out of it, but my friend ate 8 and had a pretty intense psychedelic experience.

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: DrGeek]
    #5737313 - 06/11/06 07:38 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

all i can say is the extraction i made from MG's worked VERY well. I took a dose of 700 seeds (extracted) and Ive never had such good pattern recognition...I saw faces and images in side of walls and trees.

I found the naphtha/vodka(soaked for 2 weeks) extraction much better than just eating Mgs

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineRevolutionOfMind
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vs. Morning Glory [Re: pokalot]
    #16692630 - 08/13/12 10:57 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I have had MG a few times and it's pretty gnarly.  I ground and took around 500 and I'm pretty sure they had pesticide on them.  I got them from Lowes 5 or 6 years ago in the gardening section.  Terrible experience. 

HBWR on the other hand I have tried without much success on account that I didn't eat enough (8-12, idr).  I'm gonna try it again but this time I'm gonna eat 20 or more (first HBWR by itself to get a good feel for it and the next time with some syrian rue). 

BTW, I've read that the best quality HBWR seeds are from Hawaii and Madagascar...while the lower quality seeds are from India and Ghana.  Just what I've read.  Hope this helps.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules