Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: I sleep to much [Re: Noetical]
    #5722613 - 06/07/06 11:56 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Noetical said:
It weird as soon as I hit the sleep button I'm right back in it. Last night I had a dream where I started to get lucid then lost it and was in it for what must have been 2 hours.

i guess it depends on if you were sleep deprived or not when the alarm woke you up.

if i'm sleep deprived sometimes i can i think.

i dreamed of watching a disney commercial where tinkerbell was some fat bottmed slut dancing provocatively to suggestive sounds..... it made me disgruntled against disney
interesting that when i changed the dream channel it carried on where it left off, but yet in different ways.

in fact i got some good insights on tv.... i lived out the plot of a show about some guy that deliberately does bad things to people but the tv show made it entertaining to watch and all the while i was sitting there thinking "this isn't good to be seeing is it?" but I kept doing it anyway, so then i was him in the show.

put a laugh track in and change the music and anything is acceptable.

it was a very fun show though, so maybe my stance was wrong.. i'm not sure.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (06/07/06 11:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom