Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: capliberty]
    #5647667 - 05/18/06 08:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'd definately have to go with the uneducated non-tripping people. The ones who try to mess with you and dont give you any respect. I don't like being around them also because when you do something "weird" they all look at you and it just feels weird for me..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheWay
just some dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: free
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #5647683 - 05/18/06 08:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

consumers.

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: TheWay]
    #5647729 - 05/18/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I only trip with my good friends when I do now.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #5647774 - 05/18/06 09:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

being around ppl or talking to ppl who aren't trippin sometimes makes me a lil uncomfortable...but mostly I find my social anxiety is disolved(well this is primarily with a combo of lsd and mushrooms)...so talking to ppl trippin or not is usually a very pleasant experience but I have been weirded out by my grandma :P but she has become pretty weird in her old age...one thing I find weird but I wouldn't really classify under uncomfortable is eating meat...I start seeing entities within the the patterns of the meat and its also in constant motion...so it can feel a lil wierd like I'm actually eating these creatures...I get the exact same type of feeling when pissin on tp...the tp takes on the shape and movement of living things and they almost seem like they are being tortured by my piss lol...I get the feeling like they are beggin me to stop...anyways these are very minor experiences and in no way distract from the freedom from anxiety that I get(again lsd and mushrooms is the combo that does this and its also full of vivid, extremely detailed visuals) I have had this experience with mushrooms alone BUT it was no where near as intense...the feeling of letting go of all the anxiety I deal with is the most euphoric experience I know...and the best part is this is truely a positive experience which stays with me long after the effects of the drug have worn off

but I don't recommend someone with anxiety who reads this trying the combo thinking its gonna make everything better...far as I know this is an experience which is unique to me and I also take effexor...without an ssri I have bad anxiety ridden trips pretty much everytime...another thing I like to do is take a dose of methyphenidate(ritalin) I read that it can increase your ability to focus on the indepth thoughts(and ultimately be more beneficial) with lsd...and indeed for me this is an EXCELLENT addition...I'm talking a normal add dose of ritalin tho...no snorting or overduing it...it seems to provide a stimulant backbone similar to E but not as speedy...your more confident and able to focus...but again this is all personal experience I don't recommend doing any of this unless your truely prepared...this should not be used as a treatment for anxiety(unless it happens to work the same as it does for me...but don't go in expecting this)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5647807 - 05/18/06 09:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by werdnaeroom8 (05/18/06 09:18 PM)

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? *DELETED* [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5647823 - 05/18/06 09:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: roby000]
    #5647837 - 05/18/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by werdnaeroom8 (05/18/06 09:24 PM)

Offlinealien3456
Stranger
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: ]
    #5648034 - 05/18/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I usually do it in small, isolated groups that won't be interfered with by uninvited people. I also like to talk like I'm some expert to the people I do it with (dont do this, try thinking about that, think about the sky and nature, etc.) and I'll slip in some of the annoyances they should avoid so that people don't ruin my trip or they don't ruin their own. I won't get too preachy on what they shouldn't do because that causes you to be worried during the trip... but I like to be casual and talk about what they should expect and how its best to go about the experience. Maybe its because I do it with first timers too.

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#5648607 - 05/19/06 12:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have never had ego loss so I'm probably not the best person to listen too about it...BUT if I'm not mistaken I believe ego loss is when u lose your sense of self...which would make sense since ppl say it can feel like death

also I had the greatest time with my sister one night on the combo I mentioned above(acid/mushrooms)...and shes a VERY stubborn person who is completely anti drug...always watchin what I do and judging me...yet on that combo we totally bonded...we ended up decorating my living room with all kinds stuff that reacted to my black light and she drew some stuff on my face(shes really artistic)...I have a very hard time getting along with this sister yet that night all our problems were disolved...I can't say for sure obviously but it seems if I get into the right mindset there is no one who can harsh it(the time with my grandma was on shrooms only and I wasn't in the best mindset to begin with) I've never had acid and mushrooms go bad yet *knock on wood* again tho I'm saying its gonna be like this for everyone...I think everyone has to find the right substance or combination of substances for those amazing positive and spiritual trips

EDIT: she wasn't on anything just so ya know...I was so in touch with my emotions yet so free from them I was able to create an amazing experience for both of us...I Have witnessed my mind functioning on a higher level with this combo as well(shdster also witnessed it)...I was multitasking at a level I didn't even know was possible on my pc...I seemed to be able to handle an unlimited amount of tasks all at once...every move was perfect..just boom boom boom...I could even sit back and almost watch myself doing this from a 3rd person perspective yet I just knew what to do...I never ever multitasked like that before or again...I was flowing so quick from thought to thought...it was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced for sure

I believe adding the methylphenidate for focus was a big reason for my brain speed...I asked shwdster(he runs the free spore ring canada) the next day if he noticed it(I figured I may have just FELT Like I was thinking this fast etc) but he comfirmed that I was thinking and typing so fast he simply could not keep up(and hes a smart motherfucker)...my mind was truely functioning at a higher level

Edited by Iamthewalrus (05/19/06 12:36 AM)

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5648823 - 05/19/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, and another thing that doesn't scare me - but kind of overwhelms me whilst tripping.. is opening my cell phone! All of the colors seem to swirl out of control and I can't make sense of anything on the phone! It takes me minutes to be able to go through my phonebook to make a call. Usually I just turn my phone off and let it sit in my pocket until the visuals wear down.

OfflineChill808
modern dayrenaissance man
Male
Loc: West , USA
    #5648861 - 05/19/06 01:48 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Crazy, I had some what the same experience with my mom. After about 2 days of trippin off of some LSD I needed to borrow her car to move, I had to drive 30 miles to her work to get the car, I thought it was going to be the worst experience every but instead I ended up talking the whole way to her work and my mom was just talking away right back. Only thing is I kept calling her by her first name but she didn't seem to really care and went we got to her work she was happy she had some one to talk to on her way to work.
What turned out to be the shittiest part of it all was the drive back by myself. A 25 minute drive took 2 hours.

OfflineChill808
modern dayrenaissance man
Male
Loc: West , USA
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: Chill808]
    #5648900 - 05/19/06 02:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I had that feeling taking a 5 strip of LSD, in fact my last time taking LSD ever again because it does feel like death comming over you all hope goes away, you loose total sense of every thing. Its a horrid feeling and I have had a few flash backs that brought that feeling back. It can get very overwhelming and kinda mentally scar you for life.

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #5649034 - 05/19/06 03:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Lakefingers]
    #5649045 - 05/19/06 03:20 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by werdnaeroom8 (05/19/06 03:20 AM)

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#5649070 - 05/19/06 03:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Looking in the mirror is insane!!! "OMG! Is that me? Why am I chinese? Why are my eyes so loosely floating arounding my head? Shouldn't they be closer together?"

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5649096 - 05/19/06 04:02 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I must be weird I like seeing my face melting and morphing lol...I find it amusing

InvisibleLakefingers
    #5649099 - 05/19/06 04:09 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe you're more comfortable with yourself normally? Or maybe you never look in the mirror normally -- ?

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5649102 - 05/19/06 04:13 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

def not comfortable with myself normally...I have a pretty bad case of anxiety which has been made worse from an oxy addiction...actually I even have ocd with the mirror at times...where I think I see imperfections that aren't there...I know I"m having anxiety but that dosen't make it go away...I end up in front of the mirror sometimes for hours(but I don't get this too often)...when I"m taking an ssri mushrooms and lsd take away anxiety...I become more comfortable then I could ever be sober...without an ssri its the complete opposite...anxiety and depressing hell

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? [Re: Chill808]
    #5649110 - 05/19/06 04:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like u may have some mild post tramatic stress disorder...I actually wonder if this is where the whole flashbacks from lsd comes from...a bad enough trip could create ptsd for some ppl I'm sure...theres only one way to find out...if u use acid again(at a lower dose) u will be practicing "exposure" this is the most studied and effective way to get over anxiety...basically putting yourself in the situations that are causing the fear until the fear subsides...so if u tripped a couple more times and the flashbacks went away u would know that it was ptsd..but this is just a theory don't do anything u don't wanna do

of course using a drug during exposure can alter the results so that may not work...basically what I'm saying is your fear of the flashbacks maybe whats causing them due to your scary ego loss trip

you know the old saying "what dosen't kill u can only make u stronger"?...well it dosen't fly...what dosen't kill u can either make u stronger or sensitize u

Edited by Iamthewalrus (05/19/06 04:25 AM)

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: what freaks you out whilst tripping? *DELETED* [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5649142 - 05/19/06 05:08 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order