Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
Marijuana while sick?
    #5609426 - 05/09/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I'm sick, so I have the day off tomorow to do nothing most likely. I don't want to have a real serious trip like on dxm or mushrooms or anything, but maybe just something mild, like marijuana.

I am not going to smoke it, but isntead make firecrackers (crackers with peanut butter and weed, baked), with, I was thinking, about .3-.4 grams on it. My tolerance is low, and I don't want to be TOO high, just high enough.

Is this a good dose?

Also, and mainly, is it a good idea to be doing this when sick. I feel pretty groggy and tired and such, and will ingesting weed just amplify those feelings, or will it instead take my mind off it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: Marijuana while sick? [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5609457 - 05/09/06 04:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

well, I've only smoked while sick and I smoke a lot more than you are going to eat. I would say that you will feel better but more tired.

Although one time I had a sore throat and I kept smoking and I got a lung infection and I couldn't stop coughing for like 24 hours (like cough cough cough breathe cough cough cough ... repeat). But I had the sore throat for a week before that point and I went to the hospital and got a breath treatment and I was cool.... 2 weeks of antibiotics to kill that infection.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale