Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewpr101
journeyman
Where can I buy a shroom kit?
    #556914 - 02/19/02 11:15 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, I am planning to buy a shroom kit. I was wondering what website has the best deals for these as well as ease of use. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Where can I buy a shroom kit? [Re: wpr101]
    #556919 - 02/19/02 11:23 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I would suggest forgetting about a kit, and constructing your own incubator and fruiting chamber. It will be a lot cheaper, and if you do it correctly will give you just as good or better results than any kit. The best advice I have for you is read.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineMrNobody
Loser

#556928 - 02/19/02 11:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah more like 'Why would you want to buy a shroom kit?' ! ! ! ! ! !

--------------------
Free thinkers are dangerous.

OfflineSplat
Deviant
Loc: Santa Cruz CA
    #556931 - 02/19/02 11:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey-

To be honest I really have no clue... but my reccomendation is to just go to one of the shroomerys supporters (banners) and buy some spores...I personally like Sporeworks. There is really no need to spend money on a kit when you can basically grow from things you can find very convieniently...

Just read a simple tek and your on your way.... The simplest way ... if you arent willing to do any research is to probably go to sporeworks and order a microenvirnment bag, a syringe, and then buy some rye grass seed at your local garden store. The easy step by step instructions of what to do next are on their site... Good luck!

If you have any questions Im sure anyone here will help promptly.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
You know what I always say....anything worth doing.... mmm....is worth overdoing!

OfflineSplat
Deviant
Loc: Santa Cruz CA
Re: Where can I buy a shroom kit? [Re: Splat]
    #556933 - 02/19/02 11:33 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

haha

I guess I was beaten too it... haha good luck..

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
You know what I always say....anything worth doing.... mmm....is worth overdoing!

OfflineMilhouseT1
somewhatexperienced
Loc: Philly, PA
    #557403 - 02/20/02 11:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I bought a shroom kit last year expecting to grow shrooms and all I got was a waste of time. Not only was the method almost impossible for a beginner to have success, but I wasted 100 bucks and shattered my built up high anticipation of growing my own mushrooms. Homestead Mushroom growing kit sucks. Whatever you do dont buy it. Try growing on cakes.

Offlinesillvyr

Loc: under a tree
    #557412 - 02/20/02 11:27 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yup, listen to them! I wanted to buy a kit, but doing it yourself is way better in the long run. The stuff you buy is virtually all reuseable, down to incubator, terrarium, glass jars, humidifer. You only outlay that stuff once, then you're all set. Kits usually require lots more stuff to buy=more outlay of cash. Once you have a good setup, you just need growth media for jars and casing stuff if you case. Easy. Buy a pressure cooker, though, this will make the difference. Wal-Mart has a small $20 one that works fine-cooks 3 jars at a time. My outlat for everything so far is less than $150 and now I'm set with everything I need. Build your own kit! It's better!

--------------------
The "Little Mushrooms" are but emisaries to the Overmind.....

Anonymous

#557424 - 02/20/02 11:41 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You can buy a kit at your local "HEY I WANT TO GROW ILLEGAL MUSHROOMS" store

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#557432 - 02/20/02 11:46 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Dont go with the kit, you should just buy what you need, and it will be cheaper.

Clear Plastic sterlite bin (chamber), colored cooler (as incubator), aquarium heater for heat, perlite, jars, verm, brf....spores :smile: Thermometer/hygrometer...

Offlinecheesyincident
Cheese Head
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: Where can I buy a shroom kit? [Re: angryshroom]
    #557462 - 02/20/02 12:37 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I would never suggest a kit, HOWEVER, thee are some people out there who need one because they do not feel as though could succeed otherwise, even though they easily can. But we all know its hard to shift one's own beliefs. So if you one of those people, which is not bad, and want a kit for your own insurance, I would reccomend dr. bluethumb's kit. They offer the best price with everything you need, I was surprised as what you get with it when I saw it.
http://www.shroomery.org/bluethumb/kits.html
not to mention two syringes along with it. check it out if you feel you need to get one.

--------------------
Incidents Happen

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck