Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackattack
Stranger

How long does the peak of ayahuasca last?
    #5501965 - 04/11/06 01:47 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I long does the out of control part of an ayahuasca trip last?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How long does the peak of ayahuasca last? [Re: Jackattack]
    #5502335 - 04/11/06 05:13 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

For most people The absolute peak lasts for only afew min. The strongest effects last for about 2-3 hours. In that way it is very much like mushrooms. For me mushrooms last about 9 hours. SO for me, ayahuasca lasts atleast 12 hours. At no point is it really out of control if you dose right(what you are ready for). At a low to medium dose, its like a more 3 dimentional version of shrooms. The two are very much alike but the ayahuasca trip moves differently, and can be more intimidating.

Its the comeup, and the waves that seem to really get to some people, and what they learn while being somewhat frightened can be life changing. For example, If you fear death on a high to massive dose, the moment you overcome it by accepting it can be just about the most amazing thing humans can experience.
I took mostly massive doses when I used ayahuasca and I certainly had moments when I thought, wow I over did it this time and Im very frightened as to where this is going to take me. When I let go of my self and my body is when the trip got really interesting.

Much like lsd or mushrooms, if you sort some things in your life out before the peak and learn to understand your nervous system, the peak can be in control but by far ego-less, and psychedelic thought just seems to come to you like gifts in the form of something like Faberge eggs...

SO in other words, it doesnt have to be "out of control", but it is almost inherently shocking. For some people they even trip for less time than with mushrooms, but that just depends on the dose and how it was brewed. The more maois you take the longer it lasts.

OfflineJackattack
Stranger

Re: How long does the peak of ayahuasca last? [Re: stemmer]
    #5502498 - 04/11/06 08:26 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well I tried ayahuasca last night but it didn't go to well because I threw it up in 8 minutes. The trip was really weak I had to focus on it to really get anything out of it. It was still really cool got a feel for it anyways. I wish I could stop myself from throwing up so I could have an actual experience with it though.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience