Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDICK
Stranger
Weed question
    #5398573 - 03/14/06 10:47 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

ive been thinking alot of eating marijuana using the cracker and peanut butter method, my question is, how much should i use? I dont have a scale so I wont be able to measure it but if it helps, I have about the amount a us dime or penny can hold.. is this enough? also, when will i first feel effects and for how long?

im planning on doing it before going filming with a couple of friends so my last question is, do your eyes still get puffy and read when ingested orally or is this just a side effect from smoking it :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: Weed question [Re: DICK]
    #5398711 - 03/14/06 11:23 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Not sure on how much to use, but eating it will make your eyes red.

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Weed question [Re: DICK]
    #5399619 - 03/14/06 03:29 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

If you mean you have a nug the size of a penny, then it will be a waste of weed and your better off smoking it. You have to eat a lot of weed to notice it orally. I ate about 5 times what it sounds like your planning on eating and i barely noticed it.

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: Weed question [Re: Druginduced]
    #5399629 - 03/14/06 03:32 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

You also have to cook it, you can't just eat it. (i'm not familure with the cracker and peanutbutter method)

--------------------
Grow Room

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Weed question [Re: drSE]
    #5399666 - 03/14/06 03:45 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Make sure you use around 3 times what you would to get high by smoking.

Cook it properly and YES, you will feel the effects. Most people either don't bake it enough (no, it doesn't "activate" the weed.... google decarboxylation) or fry the shit out of their bud. Use lots of fat and eat on an empty stomach. It's simple. Some people have a hard time digesting it, but I have suspicions that lots of people are just being burnt asses.

Lots of people cower over using too much weed. While having a nasty weed trip is never any fun, don't be so damn frugle. Smoke out of a gravity bong if you're going to whine about it so much.

Indulging in pot goodies is something I do from time to time. And it's hard to find the perfect comfort level, but well worth it if you do. It feels like a mushroom high! Get strapped in because if you do it properly, you're going to be friggen stoned.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

Re: Weed question [Re: browndustin]
    #5399774 - 03/14/06 04:17 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Nothing like indulging in pot goodies! Properly prepared cannabudder is always very trip-like for me. I had some incredible visual distortions the other night after putting a little bit of my cannabudder in hot chocolate... mmm, was that good!

Here's a simple cannabudder recipe you can try when you get more nug:

1 Ounce of weed. Grind nug finely.
1 and 1/2 sticks of butter.
Frying pan.
Put grounded nug and butter in frying pan- just throw it in there and stir 'er up.
Low to Medium-Low for 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hours- bringing the liquid budder to a simmer, and never allowing it to reach a boil. (Small bubbles/light popping the whole time- but far from a boil).
Strain the remaining nug out of the budder (no THC remains on the nug as it has been extracted into the liquid budder at this point) store the liquid cannabudder in a Tupperware container.
Put it in the fridge and use whenever you would like to get high. Test 1/10 of it to test potency first...

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed question [Re: browndustin]
    #5399787 - 03/14/06 04:19 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

So when you cook the weed, are you decarboxylizing it? I don't really understand the interactions between marijuana, heat and getting high, but I've made a batch of pot brownies and some pot banana bread and both of them were stellar. Excellent to eat at the same time as mushrooms, you don't feel the weed high but the mushroom high is much better.

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weed question [Re: AlwaysFlowin]
    #5399918 - 03/14/06 04:44 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

AlwaysFlowin said:
Nothing like indulging in pot goodies! Properly prepared cannabudder is always very trip-like for me. I had some incredible visual distortions the other night after putting a little bit of my cannabudder in hot chocolate... mmm, was that good!

Here's a simple cannabudder recipe you can try when you get more nug:

1 Ounce of weed. Grind nug finely.
1 and 1/2 sticks of butter.
Frying pan.
Put grounded nug and butter in frying pan- just throw it in there and stir 'er up.
Low to Medium-Low for 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hours- bringing the liquid budder to a simmer, and never allowing it to reach a boil. (Small bubbles/light popping the whole time- but far from a boil).
Strain the remaining nug out of the budder (no THC remains on the nug as it has been extracted into the liquid budder at this point) store the liquid cannabudder in a Tupperware container.
Put it in the fridge and use whenever you would like to get high. Test 1/10 of it to test potency first...

Is that one of the best ways to make canabutter, it seems to simple. If i am goint to toss in a ounce of some good nug, i want to know that i am makeing it worth my while, ya know.

p.s. How long does cannabutter last in the fridge?

--------------------
Grow Room

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

#5399937 - 03/14/06 04:48 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

I've tried all sorts of recipes, and it has absolutely shocked me how many AWFUL ones exist on the web. Some are flat out wrong.

That recipe is the simplest and most to the point I could make it. If you follow those steps and keep stirring your weed while you wait for the whole hour, I promise it will work. The key here is a whole lot of butter, and not allowing the butter/weed to get to/above a boil. Try it with less than an ounce of "good" pot, if "good" pot is headies...

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

#5399964 - 03/14/06 04:52 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

And it'll last just as long as reg. butter.  The THC isn't going anywhere, if that's what you're asking, though :smile:

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5400070 - 03/14/06 05:14 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Just a few more questions:

?1. So that recipe is A+ is your book?
?2. Does it change color when it turns into butter?
?3. and does it taste any different?

--------------------
Grow Room

OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

#5401134 - 03/14/06 09:29 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

well i dont know about your eyes getting puffy, but if you ingest it it takes a lilttle longet to affect you and it lasts alot longer.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

Re: Weed question [Re: Nirvana7]
    #5402622 - 03/15/06 09:16 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

1. That recipe is absolutely A+ in my book. It's as basic and to the point as I can make it. Try it with at least half a zip and you will not be dissatisfied.
2. Since the "budder" will have been stirred around with nug for a good hour, when it is strained out, it will definitely be a different color. Dark green all the way.
3. It tastes a little different, I personally don't think it tastes too much different. Some people don't like the taste, but if you aren't too picky, you'll love it so much you'll be eating the stick of budder whole.

Also, you can throw that same budder in ANY brownie or food mix requiring butter and bake it...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies