Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: My 1st Mescaline Trip [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #5358197 - 03/02/06 04:22 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
Also, if I am not mistaken sulfate and hcl dosages are a little different. I hope I don't have it backwards but I believe 500mgs of hcl equals about 300mgs or so of sulfate?

QUOTED FROM EROWID:
"The two most commonly produced synthetic forms of mescaline are mescaline hydrochloride and mescaline sulfate which have very similar dosages. Mescaline sulfate is 11% heavier than mescaline hydrochloride, meaning it takes 11% _more_ mescaline sulfate by weight to get the same effects as a certain amount of mescaline hydrochloride.

If an acid--base--solvent extraction is done on the plant material the result is freebase mescaline. Freebase mescaline is 15% lighter than mescaline hydrochloride (and 25% lighter than mescaline sulfate), thereby requiring 15% _less_ material by weight for the same dose as mescaline hydrochloride."

And yes - ekstaza is right - everything works differently for each individual...you have to expierement to see where you feel youve reach your high.  260mg (1st dose) was good, but i need more of a kick.  next will be 450mg.  But im thinking maybe 600 is the area that will do me good :smile:

well see :smile:

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: My 1st Mescaline Trip [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5359955 - 03/02/06 10:59 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
Ask the vendor how much of a schedule I substance that they sold you to take? No.

I always ask them how much incense they recommend for an average smudging ceremony.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: My 1st Mescaline Trip [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5359963 - 03/02/06 11:01 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RemainRandom50 said:
Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
Also, if I am not mistaken sulfate and hcl dosages are a little different. I hope I don't have it backwards but I believe 500mgs of hcl equals about 300mgs or so of sulfate?

QUOTED FROM EROWID:
"The two most commonly produced synthetic forms of mescaline are mescaline hydrochloride and mescaline sulfate which have very similar dosages. Mescaline sulfate is 11% heavier than mescaline hydrochloride, meaning it takes 11% _more_ mescaline sulfate by weight to get the same effects as a certain amount of mescaline hydrochloride.

If an acid--base--solvent extraction is done on the plant material the result is freebase mescaline. Freebase mescaline is 15% lighter than mescaline hydrochloride (and 25% lighter than mescaline sulfate), thereby requiring 15% _less_ material by weight for the same dose as mescaline hydrochloride."

And yes - ekstaza is right - everything works differently for each individual...you have to expierement to see where you feel youve reach your high.  260mg (1st dose) was good, but i need more of a kick.  next will be 450mg.  But im thinking maybe 600 is the area that will do me good :smile:

well see :smile:

I guess I am a lightweight but 300-400mg does me really good. Too good at times...

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: My 1st Mescaline Trip [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #5359970 - 03/02/06 11:03 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

"I always ask them how much incense they recommend for an average smudging ceremony."

Yeah, I didn't assume you meant to ask directly how much to eat. But still, vendors aren't stupid, and a lot of them don't like walking this thin of a line. I've been told by a few vendors not to push it, and others warned before hand not to even come close to some questions.

I guess just analyze the situation as best you can.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #5359984 - 03/02/06 11:09 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

That's great to here man!  I'm glad the mescaline came out good.  I'm very eager to try mescaline myself.  From what I've read about it, I'm actually pretty confident that it will be my favorite drug that I have done and will be even better than acid or shrooms.

:peyotespectrum:

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: My 1st Mescaline Trip [Re: pantsboy]
    #5359987 - 03/02/06 11:11 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

You're probably right. But I think someone like you might be among the "needs a bunch of it to be really impressed" crowd.

Make your first dose 600mg. No less! :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #5360001 - 03/02/06 11:15 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RemainRandom50 said:
i would NEVER eat the powder, from here on out i would need to eat only crystal form or an end result of an a/b extraction.  i have never tried just the torch powder, looks WAY to nasty and just from expierence on the a/b extractions taste....i COULDNT imagine the taste of pure torch powder.

It must feel hella rewarding being able to dose on a drug that you are responsible for extracting.  That would pretty much guarantee a good trip for me at least.  I'm glad to hear you are doing extractions too.  I wish I knew how.  I've read so much about that shit, but it still is all way too much for me.  ican;t follow simple procedures and have clue where to get any of the needed supplies.  It's shame too because I'm growing like three really healthy peruvian torches and san pedros in my backyard.  They'd totally be ready for extraction if I only knew how to do it. :frown:

:pantsfase:

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom