Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Quote: Nice stuff! If all of the fruitbodies are displaying the new trait consistently, is this grounds to call it a new species?
And I didn't notice it at the time but one fruit in the picture has black spores. It is the short one in the lower right. Unfortunately, it is the only one that dropped a reasonable amount of spores. I will have to keep working on this strain until I can get decent prints.
-------------------- Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works Exotic Spore Supply
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification
Honestly..this strain is just nuts..I've had the same thing happen alot..Over 3 ounces of these that I've grown have been taken, and it was to much for those who took them 80% of the time, and almost to much the other 20% of the time. So far me and my girlfriend are the only ones who have tried more then, or less then, the 1 gram I fit into two capsules..we took 1.5 each and that was definatly beyond to much for both of us. Couldnt even describe how much over to much. Everyone I have told to start with .5 grams, started with 1 gram, and has freaked a bit, or been close to it. Theres a big difference with these between .5 grams and .7 grams too, people forget theres things between 1/2 and 1 gram.
-------------------- "life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."
Yeah, I took about 10 fresh grams my first time (thats a few mouthfuls), and it was way too much for me. I flipped totally out like I said above.
I recently got some reports back from some friends of a friend who I gave them and they loved them. I don't know how much they took, but I had warned them to take only a 1/2 gram (so maybe they listened). I guess one guy was inspired so much he cut a new album even and felt the trip had inspired it! Wow! Again, this proves that each person is affected differently depending on so many factors. Probably my first trip on these, which was an overdose really, set the stage for me not liking them too much. For some odd reason they always cause me to feel jittery like I can't sit still, but even that effect could be related to associations with that first trip.