Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: TM]
    #5303727 - 02/15/06 04:16 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I understand where the poster of the other thread was coming from...in a way. It's usually the disrespectful trippers who get the insight seekers into trouble. There are too many instances where a tripper just decides to get fucked up on shrooms...without any regard for doseage and warnings...and then ends up getting their ass handed to them. Next thing you know they are on freevibe or some other bullshit propaganda installation talking about how "'shrooms are evil", and spreading idiotic rumors about them.

I would have to say that level 4 and 5 type trips are definitely only for "spiritual" seekers. The reason being is that Ego-loss is pretty much guaranteed at those levels. A purely recreational tripper would not like that...

So perhaps he or she sees them as a threat...and it could very well be that. I personally don't mind the rec. trippers TOO MUCH as long as they have RESPECT for the drug that they are taking.

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Darkcloud]
    #5303810 - 02/15/06 04:55 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:
I would have to say that level 4 and 5 type trips are definitely only for "spiritual" seekers. The reason being is that Ego-loss is pretty much guaranteed

WRONG. I trip purely for recreation and never do less than 5 grams and always get to "level 4-5" and have only seen the doorway to ego loss. My maximum (record) dose was 7 grams of Thai KS and I still didn't get to ego loss, though it was a far more potent shroom trip than I'm comfortable with.

Quote:

Lunatik said:
A purely recreational tripper would not like that...

RIGHT. In most cases, this is true.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

#5303890 - 02/15/06 05:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TripMeister said:
Quote:

Lunatik said:
I would have to say that level 4 and 5 type trips are definitely only for "spiritual" seekers. The reason being is that Ego-loss is pretty much guaranteed 

WRONG. I trip purely for recreation and never do less than 5 grams and always get to "level 4-5" and have only seen the doorway to ego loss. My maximum (record) dose was 7 grams of Thai KS and I still didn't get to ego loss, though it was a far more potent shroom trip than I'm comfortable with.

Total loss of ego is the trademark sign of a level 5 trip. I only added "pretty much" because a level 4 trip has high chances, but not quite like what a 5 can do. :wink:

From the Shroomery Trip Report Guide:

Level 5
"Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels)."

Source:
http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/par/11

--------------------

Offlinefour_winds
ne-se
Loc: steady
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Silversoul]
    #5303916 - 02/15/06 05:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping balls is no fun. I almost hit my head on the post when I tripped on a football. Why, are you even talking about football anyways?

:bongload:

jk. Yeah, tripping balls is great. Especially sex on mushrooms, can be the best thing ever, by yourself!
Have sex with the universe. Cum into the giant cosmic eternities

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: four_winds]
    #5303959 - 02/15/06 05:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You've never had sex.

Offlinefour_winds
ne-se
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Redstorm]
    #5303971 - 02/15/06 05:55 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

What part about by yourself and sex with the universe did you miss.
I've had sex just not on mushrooms..... YET.

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5304007 - 02/15/06 06:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:
Quote:

TripMeister said:
Quote:

Lunatik said:

Total loss of ego is the trademark sign of a level 5 trip. I only added "pretty much" because a level 4 trip has high chances, but not quite like what a 5 can do. :wink:

From the Shroomery Trip Report Guide:

Level 5
"Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels)."

Source:
http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/par/11

"I trip purely for recreation and never do less than 5 grams and always get to "level 4-5"

4-5 means 4.0-5.0 and IME you can get as far as 5.2 to 5.3 without losing your ego. The levels have different intensities. IMO, you need to go beyond 5.5 before losing your ego.

If you disagree and insist, then I'd be willing to say that I've only been to level 4.99999999999999999999999999999999999999. But it's all silly because these "levels" are only a guideline for INEXPERIENCED people anyway.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5304021 - 02/15/06 06:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That's masturbation, not sex.

And taking mushrooms then jerking off doesn't seem like the best way to spend a trip.

--------------------

Offlinefour_winds
ne-se
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5304048 - 02/15/06 06:11 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

BY sex I mean focusing on my sex chakra, which when tripping can be QUITE THE POWERFUL BEAM. And sometimes when you're tripping balls alone, you need that cosmic vagina to lighten your load. After the most intense orgasm you will probably ever remembering having had, you can continue your trip and spend time in thought on other and more expansive issues and ideas than sex

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#5304052 - 02/15/06 06:12 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Somebody needs to sit you down and have the "birds and bees" discussion with you.

Offlinefour_winds
ne-se
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5304057 - 02/15/06 06:13 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"What do I do with the giant thing hanging between my legs, mommy"
'Here dear, let me have a look.'

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #5304071 - 02/15/06 06:16 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

four_winds said:
BY sex I mean focusing on my sex chakra

Unfortunately for you, that's not what sex means.

Now quit simultaneously jerking and tripping balls.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #5304098 - 02/15/06 06:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:

25 hits of LSD, 17 grams of dried cubensis... I never lost my ego, it stayed on my keyring where it belongs

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5304101 - 02/15/06 06:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes when I trip, my ego doubles and I make up lies just to one up the people hanging out with me.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5304128 - 02/15/06 06:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

you should move to toronto and sleep 15 hours per day, everyone else does

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

#5304205 - 02/15/06 06:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TripMeister said:
"I trip purely for recreation and never do less than 5 grams and always get to "level 4-5"

4-5 means 4.0-5.0 and IME you can get as far as 5.2 to 5.3 without losing your ego. The levels have different intensities. IMO, you need to go beyond 5.5 before losing your ego.

If you disagree and insist, then I'd be willing to say that I've only been to level 4.99999999999999999999999999999999999999. But it's all silly because these "levels" are only a guideline for INEXPERIENCED people anyway.

None of the other levels really matter too much because they vary too often. However, level 5 is different. Level 5 is the place reserved for Ego-loss. 5.1, 5.2, etc. don't exist.

Here's the deal. Ego-loss is the very END of the spectrum. Why? Because of one important factor...during normal consciousness, death is the ultimate experience of experiences. Ego-loss directly simulates this. There is nothing beyond. That is why it is at 5.

So basically, if you don't acquire Ego-loss, then you aren't hitting level 5. Anything else is 4 or below. It's important to keep it that way so that in the future, the medical field will have something to go by when researching the death simulation.

--------------------

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5304242 - 02/15/06 06:50 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

All you had to say was, "Fine, then in my opinion, you've only gotten to level 4.99999999999999999999999999"

I don't need to hear all of your speculative crap and unique opinions.

Are you really trying to teach someone with 26 years of shrooming experience about the levels of intensity of trips?

PLEASE, dude.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#5304252 - 02/15/06 06:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If anyone gets the chance, definately hang out with Tripmeister. It's a blast! -Bruiser

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #5304268 - 02/15/06 06:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If I'm asking my friend how his/her acid trip or mushroom trip went, I never say "So, hey, what level would you say you reached?"  It just seems so tacky, to classify trips based on a 1-5 numbered system.

I either tripped face, didn't trip, or kinda tripped.  :shrug:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5304269 - 02/15/06 06:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

^_^

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract