Home | Community | Message Board

ShroomSupply.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Just picked up Drug Testing Form... can anyone explain this?
    #5217048 - 01/24/06 11:17 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I just picked up a ?Forensic Drug Testing Custody and Control Form? from a temp. agency that I?m signing up with. It is for use at a Quest Diagnostics lab. (I will be taking the test tomorrow.) I wasn?t really too worried about taking a pre-employment UA because I?ve been clean for over three weeks and I hadn?t smoke too much prior to that, plus I?ve been passing home tests fine with only minimal dilution. So, I wasn?t fearing the EMIT test all that much. However, this form scare the living fucking shit out of me.

All that it says under category G (?Drug Tests to be Performed?) is:

6405n SAP 5-50 GC/MS

and aside of that there is a little box for a check mark.

Does this mean that I will be getting the GC/MS test and not an EMIT first? This really blows my mind, as I can?t see why this would be the case for a pre-employment piss test. The cost, time, effort just seems like it would be too drastic for the initial test?.

Now, I?ve never seen one of these form before, so I may be overreacting. It might be that they will just check that box off if I fail the initial screen? but it bother me that that is the ONLY test listed under the ?to be performed section.?

What do you guys think? Please give me some advice. I?m really freaking out? the difference between a 50/ng EMIT and a 15/ng GS/MS is HUGE. I think I can pass at a 50 cutoff, but not 15?.

FUCK!

(To clarify, I'm only nrevous about failing for THC)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: Just picked up Drug Testing Form... can anyone explain this? [Re: drloomis82]
    #5217261 - 01/24/06 12:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I would go read some on the Overgrow Drug Testing forum.

Usually it is always EMIT first with GC/MS confirmation on all positives.

Quest Diagnostics has a WWW site, my local urine collecting facility used to send to them. You can learn a lot about reading there WWW site, I also asked certain questions as a alleged client to learn more about their procedures so I could beat them.

Basically find out if the test has a validity check for creatine/specific gravity otherwise drink tons of water and sometimes taking ones of placebos drug test pass things helps.

I took aspirin, rolaids, vit b complex, and dranks lots of water on drug test days.

Here is what each one does:
Aspirin - Help fuck with the EMIT assasy reading, do a google search this is proven.
Rolaids - Helps raise specific gravity in your urine.
Vit B Complex - Adds yellow color to urine - do not overdue.
Water - Dilutes THC in your system. Drink so you are urinating like every 15 minutes then take the test.

Stop smoking this very second. Call in sick on testing day and give yourself another day.

Good luck.

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Just picked up Drug Testing Form... can anyone explain this? [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5217508 - 01/24/06 01:56 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the reply.

I have been looking over Quest's site for about a week trying to prepare. I've been totally clean for over three weeks and I'm passing home THC tests with minimal dulution... but they are at the 50 ng cutoff.

The fuckers are going to go straight to the GC/MS which has a 15 ng cutoff... fuck this is so messed up. Quest does both types of tests but the only one listed on my particular form is: 6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS... so I'm pretty sure that means that I will be going straight to the "big one."

This is so messed up; I thought that was only for confirmation testing . And I am not apply for any sort of a high-level job which would require a GC/MS for the initial test.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: Just picked up Drug Testing Form... can anyone explain this? [Re: drloomis82]
    #5217542 - 01/24/06 02:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS

I am guessing it is a 5 panel drug screen:
AMP
THC
COC
OPT
BENZ

With the THC cutoff being 50. That is the lowets they are allowed to test for at a job entry level. I think 15 is reserved for prisoners, parolees, and people on probation (high risk).

You are probably fine given your time frame, oh yeah, go in with an empty stomach too!

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Just picked up Drug Testing Form... can anyone explain this? [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5217741 - 01/24/06 02:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the reply, man. I hope you're right. Their website states that the GC/MS has a cutoff of 15ng for THC... and that's for pre-employment. The EMIT has a cut-off of 50ng.

If those fuckers go straight to 15, that would just be cruel!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience