Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBeprot
Stranger
QUESTION on Hunting shrooms **COLD FRONT**
    #5046486 - 12/11/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Ive never gone hunting for mushrooms, but I hear that when it rains and there is cold weather, mushrooms seem to appear. Its been raining down here for the past 2 days and its in the 40 to 60 degrees do you think that if I go to a cow field Ill find some shrooms? and if so is it better at day night or morninG?? Its night right now will it work now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBeprot
Stranger
Re: QUESTION on Hunting shrooms **COLD FRONT** [Re: Beprot]
    #5046846 - 12/11/05 02:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so i went to the cow field and found several mushrooms now that i finaly have some mushies im afraid they might be poisonous or something. They are all for the most part white and dont bruise blue.
The descriptions in the internet suCK i need some help should i just eat them??

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
    #5046854 - 12/11/05 02:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

NEVER just eat them

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #5046897 - 12/11/05 02:54 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

that will depend on a few things. first of all, where are you geographicaly? this will help determine what if any active species occur in your area.

the descriptions that will be most important right now are going to be the ones you make of the mushrooms you find. mostly white and don't bruise blue is not going to cut it, and does not promise much. you and we will need a good description of your mushrooms to have a chance of identification. follow the instructions here.

do not ever eat unidentified mushrooms, please.

good luck,
peace,
concrete.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineBeprot
Stranger
    #5050843 - 12/12/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Ok i should have posted these earlier

And my Geographical location is Deep South Texas,

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#5051564 - 12/12/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

there appears to be one in the top picture MAYBE, the small one with the brown cap and white stem but the pics kinda suck so its hard to tell. also there MAYBE one in the bottom picture...the 2nd shroom up. dont take my word for it they just resemble cubes but could be something else...if they bruised blue then they are cubes. the rest are what i like to call "bullshitters"

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag