Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Legalizing "hard" drugs
    #4994734 - 11/29/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I got into a debate on this subject with someone in P&S in a thread where it was not appropriate, so I figured I'd make a new one here, so as not to further derail that thread.

Anyway, I contend that not only should we legalize so-called "hard" drugs such as cocaine or heroin, but that legalizing them would help society even more so than legalizing pot and psychedelics(though obviously I would like to see those legalized too). It is these hard drugs that put millions of dollars in the hands of organized crime, cause violent turf wars that kill many innocent bystanders, and get used as justification for America's imperialist hegemony in other nations. And all of this is due to their prohibition. If these drugs were legalized, these profits would be going to peaceful, law-abiding, tax-paying businessmen who wouldn't go around terrorizing the streets and costing us billions of tax dollars fighting a hopeless war against people's right to choose what they put in their bodies.

Some claim that legalizing these substances would lead to much more widespread use, citing the widespread consumption of alcohol and tobacco today. What this misses is the fact that alcohol abuse was at least as rampant during its prohibition, and many times more dangerous. When prohibition was repealed, alcohol use rose just slightly, followed by a quick decline. Even during the short rise, alcohol-related deaths and health problems went down sharply. This is what we could expect from legalizing other drugs. Alcohol and tobacco aren't popular because they're legal. They're legal because they're popular. Or rather, they've been a popular part of our culture for centuries. Heroin is not going to become as popular as cigarettes just by being legalized. We don't have a culture that supports or accomodates heroin use, and simply legalizing it would not significantly alter social attitudes towards it.

Furthermore, some say that legalizing these drugs would make them available to children. But that is what we see today. Drug dealers set up shop at or near high schools and middle schools and make big profits selling drugs to kids. If these drugs were legalized, we could have age restrictions to prevent kids from buying them, and they would be sold in shops, rather than being sold on school grounds. Legalizing these substances may be our best hope for keeping kids safe from them.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeviate
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Silversoul]
    #4994947 - 11/29/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i'd like to discuss this but i have to study for an exam. i'll respond tomorrow.

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #4995785 - 11/29/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'd have to say, I do agree with you that these drugs should be legalized. I do have one argument though from personal experience. I really like Adderall (for recreational use), I don't have a prescription so I get it from drug dealers. It's very hard for me to get and so this is why I don't do it often. I would do it more if I had easier access to it. Do you think the same problem would happen if other drugs were legalized? If people had easier access to these drugs do you think they would do them more frequently and if so do you think this would be a problem?

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4996595 - 11/29/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kenny7822 said:
I'd have to say, I do agree with you that these drugs should be legalized. I do have one argument though from personal experience. I really like Adderall (for recreational use), I don't have a prescription so I get it from drug dealers. It's very hard for me to get and so this is why I don't do it often. I would do it more if I had easier access to it. Do you think the same problem would happen if other drugs were legalized? If people had easier access to these drugs do you think they would do them more frequently and if so do you think this would be a problem?

It's possible. However, there is plenty of reason to believe that people might learn to moderate their use better if drugs were easily accessible. For example, I don't come across shrooms very often, so I usually take them any chance I get. However, I've heard from many growers that they feel less incline to do them all the time when they're so readily available. This kind of ties in to the economics law of diminishing returns.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #4998273 - 11/30/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
However, I've heard from many growers that they feel less incline to do them all the time when they're so readily available. This kind of ties in to the economics law of diminishing returns.

The dynamics of each drug is very different in terms of how often someone is likley to keep using them. Most people who have constant access to psychedelic drugs don't partake overly often, but I can tell you this is not the case for most hard drugs. Honestly, if I had a cheap constant supply of oxycontin I would probably be an addict. I'm all for legalization, but honestly I think the government contiues the drug war becuase it does limit the supply to the extent that it probably does help some people from becoming addicted to certain drugs. If these drugs were legalized, I don't think it would be wise for them to be sold as alchohol and tobacco are. Maybe if you had a doctor to consult and educate you about what you were doing it would be somewhat safer, but I don't think many people would be motivated to do such a thing. I hate to say it, but alot of drug users I know don't give a fuck about moderation or responsible drug use. It would be an enormous task to legalize drugs in such a way to promote both moderation and responsible drug use. I'm not saying its impossible, and I wish it could be done, but the way the system is set up now, even though its fucking stupid and we all know it, at least keeps things from potentially getting way out of hand.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Grok]
    #4999184 - 11/30/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I agree largely with what you're saying, and would like to specify that "legalized" does not mean unregulated. I agree that these drugs can be harmful to society, but I think that that harm should be compensated for by taxation rather than prohibition. Specifically, that taxation should be enough to cover the social cost of those drugs, such as health care costs. I think hard drugs should be sold in pharmacies, and pharmacists should be able to tell people about the risks, including addiction potential(there should also be clear warning labels and directions for suggested use). Also, the money we currently spend fighting drugs could be directed towards rehabilitation and education programs. We could also make laws prohibiting drug use in public. I don't think things would be "out of hand" in any significant way if people confined their drug habits to the privacy of their own homes.

--------------------

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #5001191 - 12/01/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

All for that, however if you just said "fuck da police" it would do about equal good in the end..

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: faslimy]
    #5015030 - 12/04/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

If all drugs were legalised, it would take it away criminals. I live in Dublin City in Ireland. And up until recently all drugs were run by one "all powerfull" gang lord. But now its all small gangs going around blowing the shit out of each other. Theyre taking out hits on really small time people over very small amounts of money. Since this has neen happening there has been a lot of talk in the mainstream media about legalising drugs. Heres some videos from a current affairs program about lagalizing drugs.
http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2093983.smil
http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2093984.smil http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2093985.smil

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2093986.smil

Edited by abrad84 (12/07/05 03:56 PM)

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: abrad84]
    #5023262 - 12/06/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Very interesting link, thanks.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineReallusion
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Tao]
    #5025117 - 12/06/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I think all drugs instead of being legal or illegal, require a permit to obtain and use, requiring some form of class on the drug its effects, un/common effects responsibility etc.

And be able to loose the right at any time if you prove irresponsible.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Reallusion]
    #5027798 - 12/07/05 09:54 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Reallusion said:
I think all drugs instead of being legal or illegal, require a permit to obtain and use, requiring some form of class on the drug its effects, un/common effects responsibility etc.

As I understand it, this is how Timothy Leary thought LSD should be treated under the law.

--------------------

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

#5112549 - 12/27/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I concur, cocaine should be legalised.

--------------------

OfflineMisanthrope
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5112608 - 12/27/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

"eally like Adderall (for recreational use), I don't have a prescription so I get it from drug dealers. It's very hard for me to get and so this is why I don't do it often. I would do it more if I had easier access to it. Do you think the same problem would happen if other drugs were legalized? If people had easier access to these drugs do you think they would do them more frequently and if so do you think this would be a problem?"

In the case of Heroin, people seem to do whatever they can to get more and do it as often as possible. I seriously doubt use amongst existing users would go up dramatically.
The main illegal drug that might risk this is cocaine IMO. The thing about cocaine is there is defiantly allot of coke fiends that still manage to work for their own money and not completely destroy their lives. I don't think cocaine addiction is a good thing, but I really don't see how having coke heads pay drastic prices helps the situation at all.

Edited by Misanthrope (12/27/05 07:25 PM)

Offlinelwo
Stranger
Loc: redland USA
    #5174192 - 01/12/06 08:55 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I think the world is trying to say drug addiction is worse than all that money spent all all those lives lost to stop it.

--------------------
Weed Love When the cherry is bomb, get it on.

Offlinelancifer
Stranger

Loc: Beautiful B.C.
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: lwo]
    #5200406 - 01/19/06 08:44 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Everything should be legal, quality controlled and open to ALL members of society. If some dumb shmuck is too needy, so be it. At least his or her need doesn't require a gazillion dollars a year to maintain.
I'm contemplating going through Ibogaine for tobacco addiction but I really don't want to quit tobacco. I want good quality, organic smokes for a decent price. I can't get them so the Canuckistan government is about to lose a very large tax cut from me...dolts.
lancifer

--------------------
A map of the world that does not include Utopia is not worth glancing at. O.Wilde

Offlinerobmac9090
typical tadpole

Loc: Canada
    #5233674 - 01/27/06 11:57 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I really enjoy discussing this topic because I easily sway from one side to the other. There are many good points to either side of the argument, but I'm not sure which side would lead to better society overall.

Pros of Legalizing Drugs:
- Quality control: professionals monitoring what each substance contains, ensuring people get what they are expecting.
- Low prices: the government could theoretically mass produce the drugs for a cheaper price than they are currently offered on the street, reducing the financial impact drugs have on people.
- Less wasted law enforcement: the money spent on cops busting teens smoking weed in the park, or people who grow mushrooms in their homes, could be spent on people with different jobs, or be given back to people in the form of reduced taxes.
- Better education regarding drugs: rather than the "don't do them" response, children could actually be taught the risks of specific drugs, allowing them to make their own educated decisions.

Cons of Legalization:
- Good people turning into abusers: people who would never have otherwise tried drugs get hooked and completely destroy their lives that would have been happy and productive.
- Unforeseen side effects: I'm not sure anyone actually knows the effects the drugs (legal or not legal) have on our future health. I do know, however, that the widespread use of many powerful drugs would almost certainly lead to some surprises down the road.
- Alcohol causes enough problems already: drunk driving, assaults, unwanted pregnancies, fetal alcohol syndrome, random vandalism/violence. There will surely be an increase in unnecessary pain/hardship due to immature and reckless users of other drugs.

Feel free to add to the pros and cons, I pretty much just made these up (under the influence of alcohol too, lol), but I think they make sense.

I have an uncle who is an alcoholic, which certainly influences my point of view. He is a fantastic guy, talkative, funny, kind and caring during the times he manages to get himself away from the stuff.

However, I would definitely not want some jerk politician telling me I can't have a beer while watching a hockey game just because someone else can't keep his life together...it really is a double edge sword, because someone is gonna get cut...

p.s sorry about the length :-)

Offlinebleedingsky99
just beginningto grow.

Loc: arizona, USA
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: robmac9090]
    #5266488 - 02/05/06 02:19 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

very excellent points made. 
my deal is that people should have the right to choose whether they want to ruin their lives, as contradictoray and slightly paradoxical as that statement is.  i'm a believer in fate/ karma, so my opinions are slightly bias in the sense that "if someone's life went that direction, it was meant to,"  and if they screw up its just becuase they're not advanced enough in their evolution. 
eh.  i dunno.  LOL its early in the morning and i'm confusing myself. :mushroom2:

--------------------
peace.love.&.anarchy
....[420]....

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#5286149 - 02/10/06 02:23 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

Reallusion said:

As I understand it, this is how Timothy Leary thought LSD should be treated under the law.

I agree with this and I think everyone would be able to, it's a great compromise and I think people should stand behind it and push it be a reality.  I have some things to add though-

Moderation of the supply of drugs, making sure we don't have any dealers to those who irresponsiblely abuse them.

Irresponsible use of drugs after attaining a permit will result in UTs for an extended period of time, somewhere around three years.  This should help prevent any irresponsible use.

I still believe certain drugs should not be attainable at all, like some of today's horrible prescription drugs and drugs with extreme addiction rates.  If we wanted to be 100% on the safe side this is how I think it would go:

Legal with a permit:
THC
Alcohol
Psylocybin/Psylocin
LSD

Illegal:
Everything else, unless with a good cause
(You're a terminal cancer patient and you want to try Heroine or Cocain) You'd have to write a paper on why you believe you should be able to attain the "unattainables" and it would have go through some judging process.

:grin: Some ideas.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#5297276 - 02/13/06 10:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Most people assume that hard drugs are these insiduously evil compounds and anyone who comes in contact with them is doomed.

But let's take a look at heroin for a moment:

-It causes no long term damage with moderate use.
-Many people use it or other opiates on a very regular basis and live long, healthy lives.
-Those that suffer great health problems tend to be injecting dirty illegal product off the street, and sharing needles.
-Withdrawal is extremely painful and uncomfortable, but there is no risk of death.

Alcohol, on the other hand, can have long term toxic effects on the liver, the kidneys, and in larger amounts, on the brain. Withdrawal can cause hallucinations, stroke, or death.

At the turn of the century, practically every medicinal tonic you got at the drug store contained an opium tincture, morphine, or heroin, and people did quite well.

The biggest destructive aspects of heroin are not caused by the drug itself, they're caused by prohibition. If a user is able to get a clean, affordable supply of the drug, they can live healthy and productive lives. Probably more so than alcoholics. When a user can only get overpriced dirty amounts of the drug with unreliable dosage, they run into all kinds of problems. When potency varies, someone might be used to having to inject 3 bags of the stuff, because what they get is, say, only 30% heroin. When they get 90% purity stuff, not knowing it's any different, they risk overdose. When they're paying $100 for an amount that would only cost $3 on a legal market, and drug testing means they can't even get a legal job, they're forced into crime to support their habits.

I'm surprised people are saying that LSD should be more freely available than heroin. If someone takes a safe dose of heroin, they might be sleepy for a while, but they also might just be able to go through the day perfectly normally. LSD can often be quite safe, but I've seen a LOT of people use the stuff irresponsibly, and there are some people who just can't handle the drug at all. They have psychotic episodes EVERY TIME they take the drug, meaning they can get violent and erratic, harming themselves and others.

I would MUCH rather go through life addicted to opiates, as long as I had a clean and steady supply, than to be an alcoholic.

I'm sure a bunch of you will be like "How can you say that!? Heroin is evil and wrong and bad, yadda yadda yadda I had a friend whose life was ruined by heroin".

Did your friend have a clean and reliable supply of the drug? Was it reasonably priced so that he could afford the drug without interfering with other necessities? If he or she was injecting the drug, were they using clean needles everytime, with a well measured dosage, and proper training in injection?

Didn't think so. I've experienced opiate addiction, and to be frank, it was actually quite pleasant... EXCEPT for the fact that there were times when the drug was difficult to get, which was caused by the law.

Right now we often deal with opiate addictions by prescibing methadone, which is just another opiate. Only it's slow and long acting, which means that the withdrawal symptoms last 2-3 times as long as with shorter acting drugs like heroin, and there's much less of a euphoric rush from them. This is typical of the puritanical attitude in the US. People can be addicts as long as they don't get any pleasure out of it. I'm sure part of the reason is that they can give people doses less regularly, and they don't have to let the patients take any of it home, but maintaining their addiction with a pleasurable opiate wouldn't be any worse for them, and they'd get to enjoy it too.

Addiction is often based on people's personalities more than on availability of the drug. When these drugs were freely available, there wasn't a huge epidemic of addiction. Some people will take the drugs until they develop a habit, and some will only use them now and then.

If someones want to have an opiate habit, why not let them? Many are already addicted, we're just forcing them to suffer all kinds of huge problems through prohibition right now.

Is that such a crime?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineSpenny
S M I L 3
    #5302536 - 02/15/06 09:54 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
I got into a debate on this subject with someone in P&S in a thread where it was not appropriate, so I figured I'd make a new one here, so as not to further derail that thread.

Anyway, I contend that not only should we legalize so-called "hard" drugs such as cocaine or heroin, but that legalizing them would help society even more so than legalizing pot and psychedelics(though obviously I would like to see those legalized too). It is these hard drugs that put millions of dollars in the hands of organized crime, cause violent turf wars that kill many innocent bystanders, and get used as justification for America's imperialist hegemony in other nations. And all of this is due to their prohibition. If these drugs were legalized, these profits would be going to peaceful, law-abiding, tax-paying businessmen who wouldn't go around terrorizing the streets and costing us billions of tax dollars fighting a hopeless war against people's right to choose what they put in their bodies.

Some claim that legalizing these substances would lead to much more widespread use, citing the widespread consumption of alcohol and tobacco today. What this misses is the fact that alcohol abuse was at least as rampant during its prohibition, and many times more dangerous. When prohibition was repealed, alcohol use rose just slightly, followed by a quick decline. Even during the short rise, alcohol-related deaths and health problems went down sharply. This is what we could expect from legalizing other drugs. Alcohol and tobacco aren't popular because they're legal. They're legal because they're popular. Or rather, they've been a popular part of our culture for centuries. Heroin is not going to become as popular as cigarettes just by being legalized. We don't have a culture that supports or accomodates heroin use, and simply legalizing it would not significantly alter social attitudes towards it.

Furthermore, some say that legalizing these drugs would make them available to children. But that is what we see today. Drug dealers set up shop at or near high schools and middle schools and make big profits selling drugs to kids. If these drugs were legalized, we could have age restrictions to prevent kids from buying them, and they would be sold in shops, rather than being sold on school grounds. Legalizing these substances may be our best hope for keeping kids safe from them.

Fantastic post. I got into a similar argument with my drug counsellor. He, like most people, believes if they we're to be legalized that some type of drug-fueled epidemic would break out and massive amounts of crime would follow. But you're exactly right when you say legilization is not going to automatically change social perceptions about them. If drugs like crack and heroin wern't so dangerous to move in the first place they wouldn't be so expensive.If they we're as cheap as most substances are per gram then crack/junkheads wouldn't need to do a BNE just to get a fix. Legalizing them and applying more realistic prices should eliminate all crime associated with these drugs.

OfflineAnarchysAvatar
Evil-MindedBreakdown
Male

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Spenny]
    #5323860 - 02/21/06 12:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've been saying this for years. Most crime in this country is contributed to by drugs being illegal. If drugs were legal, say goodbye to gang wars over territory, robberies and muggings to get a fix would drop significantly, the mafia and other crime organizations would lose their biggest cash crop.

Alcohol and tobacco kill more people in the USA than all illegal drugs combined. So why exactly are we fighting this "War on Drugs" in the first place?

--------------------
"Every Revolutionary Was Once Considered An Enemy"

Anarchy's Avatar - Out

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Phluck]
    #5325318 - 02/21/06 06:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You are completely correct about heroin. I have always felt that the argument against drug use that it destroys lives disingenuous. Quite frankly, I can't find any reason to think that a short life spent stoned to the gills is any less worth living than the miserable brutish life of fear most of humanity lives. I will also say that my own drug use is pretty minimal but that is entirely by choice. My choice. I think pot is for children and if you want to get high you should GET HIGH. Without being bothered or forced to deal with scumbags.

I find it laughable that anybody here would take the position that there should be a prohibition of anything for adults. But then again, it's the neverending chutzpah of humans that they ALL think they know how everybody else should live their lives. I have the right to destroy myself if I so wish to and in any way I choose. You have the right to mind your own business. All you should be worried about is what you'll have to do with my corpse if I get bad dope because of the assinine prohibition.

--------------------

Invisiblebeavis190
(.Y.)'s
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost in my head
Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5328876 - 02/22/06 06:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i say if it grows it should be legal and people should be able to choose for them selves weather or not they want to use it.why should a bunch of assholes come in and say "u cannot eat those mushrooms". "you cannot smoke that plant". that grows naturally and was used for thousands of years.iboga is used to cure addiction but yet it is illegal...? the government is treating Americans like little kids keeping our toys away from us.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: beavis190]
    #5339546 - 02/25/06 10:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I don't see why the fact that something is a plant should make it more legal than if it's a synthetic chemical. There are lots of extremely toxic plants, ones that could even be used as deadly poisons.

It should be noted that Iboga isn't the cure-all for addiction many make it out to be. It's really just a psychedelic. Some people take it and are inspired enough to be able to conquer their addictions. Others don't have any such experience.

Read this: http://www.heroinhelper.com/sick/detox_nightmares_part_2.shtml

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Phluck]
    #5339941 - 02/26/06 01:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not so sure that Iboga is "just" a psychedelic. It's a particular kind of trip, in which people tend to recall vivid memories of their past, and understand them in a whole new light. Now, all of this could happen on other psychedelics, but it seems to be the norm for Iboga trips, and this type of trip seems to be conducive towards breaking old habits(including drug habits).

--------------------

Invisiblebeavis190
(.Y.)'s
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost in my head
    #5342354 - 02/26/06 07:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

its just my opinion that it would be easier to legalize something that grows naturally.bcuz all those that oppose a non natural chemical would say that the chemical is "only made to get u high" and the only thing they would say is that it gets u high and there is no other use for it so there would be to much to debate about it. LSD has no medical purpose (that i know of..could be wrong) but to get u high so it will never be legal.

--------------------

Confucius Says ...
Man who put cock in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.
Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
He who fish in other's hole often catch crabs.
Man who go to sleep with itchy butt, wake with smelly fingers...
Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: beavis190]
    #5444921 - 03/26/06 06:57 PM (18 years, 7 days ago)

well ok, we've argued and agreed that drug, especially marijuana legislation should be reformed.

what can we do about it?
what are YOU going to do about it?

write your congressman?

the whole POINT of persuasive dialogue is to convince an audience towards action or change. nothing is changing. What is the next step?

weve got to stop cursing the darkness and light a candle

--------------------

Edited by Colbadol (03/26/06 07:21 PM)

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Legalizing "hard" drugs [Re: Colbadol]
    #5473479 - 04/03/06 03:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hard - Soft
Libral - Conservative
FALSE PARADIME

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder