Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineChristine
Stranger

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: jihead]
    #493129 - 12/16/01 05:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with you 100% we bombed and continue to bomb a vastly inferior force. I also agree that Iraq used just a small portion of it's force, which at the time was the THIRD LARGEST STANDING ARMY IN THE WORLD. This large, agressive army was showing pretentions at control of some 25% of the worlds oil supply. Just please do the math on that one ok? When you wake up, shoot me an email.

--------------------
"insert catch phrase here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #493148 - 12/16/01 06:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

***the real reason sadam is still in power is so we can keep military bases in saudi arabia and keep the great oil fields in check***

Are them black helicopters in your neighborhood keeping you up at night?

****if we lost those, we would be screwed. ****

Yet another reason we need to drill for oil in Alaska...anyone who is opposed to that must be Anti-American eh?

****its the same reason we;re in afghanistan, money and oil. ****

Don't forget about the thousands of people dead because of a cowardly terrorist attack...that must have slipped your mind

****now we bomb iraq twice a week, every week for the last 10 years****

Are you just making stuff up as you go? shesh..

****1million people, half children, though our sanctions and bombing campaigns, not to mention gulf war syndrome killing our own people. think of this what you will. ****

Yeah Saddam had nothing to do with it....

If you're so pro Dictator why not move to them country's and see how far your ignorant thinking will get you?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! *DELETED* [Re: Christine]
    #493152 - 12/16/01 06:16 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my mistake...i misread your post. Sorry

***I agree with you 100% we bombed and continue to bomb a vastly inferior force. I also agree that Iraq used just a small portion of it's force***

Terms of surrender have to be enforced so any bombing that has been done is according to the surrender agreements. In response to the "they only used a small portion of their army" is nonsense. They used all the men that they could and even turned civilians into soldiers against their will. Now if you remember the pacifists and liberals of this country said that they were vastly superior to our army becaus they were battle hardened...a strange parallel to afganistan, wouldn't you say?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (12/16/01 07:48 PM)

OfflineChristine
Stranger

Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #493167 - 12/16/01 06:42 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Who is jiheads troll friend do you think? lol

--------------------

Offlinejihead
addict
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #493235 - 12/16/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

"Are them black helicopters in your neighborhood keeping you up at night?"

no, but the camoflauge ones do.

"Yet another reason we need to drill for oil in Alaska...anyone who is opposed to that must be Anti-American eh?"

why, as soon as we run out there we will be back in the middle east, so whats the point. at least its a reserve at home. and im already anti-american, so fuck that argument.

"Don't forget about the thousands of people dead because of a cowardly terrorist attack...that must have slipped your mind"

what does that have to do with afghanistant? have we proved in a court of law that osama did it? no. have we proven that the taliban ahd any connection to it? no. so why are we there, to build an oil pipeline to connect asia to the mid-east. look around for some articles on it, and not at some mainstream source, im talking really look here. and one more thing, what is more cowardly, watching stealth bombers blow the fuck out of a people that live in mud shacks or offering up your own life for a cause you believe in, even if it is the wrong choice? im not justifying it, im just saying that any asshole can feel like a big man when there is no threat to his safety. put your ass on the line then call people cowards.

"Are you just making stuff up as you go? shesh.. "

do you get all your news from TV? just because tom brokaw doesnt tell you about it doesnt mean its not happening. do some research on the country you live in. endthewar.org so yes, i make everything up.

"If you're so pro Dictator why not move to them country's and see how far your ignorant thinking will get you?"

exactly, because if we look at some of the posts you've recently made, we can see that ignorance is much more tolerated in america.

--------------------
kill white noise

Offlinejihead
addict
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Christine]
    #493243 - 12/16/01 08:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

what is that supposed to mean? who are you calling a troll? im willing to bet we've both been here way longer than you.

--------------------
kill white noise

OfflineChristine
Stranger

#493384 - 12/16/01 11:01 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum14&Number=493152

I'm not sure what a troll is, I was only asking Invertigo the question is all. hit the above link. I was only asking what he meant by it.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Christine]
    #493781 - 12/17/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Tom Brokaw. He's got something that I heard of in one of my classes. Can't think of what it's called...OH YEAH! Credibility.

I'm sure they got tons of that over at stopthewar.org.

stopthewar.org, hmmmm..Think they might have an agenda?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinejihead
addict
Re: THE AMERICANS ARE AT IT YET AGAIN!!! [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #494931 - 12/18/01 02:43 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

how does a coporate tool have any sort of credibility??? and its endthewar.org, learn how to read, stopthewar is a drug related site. and gee, why the fuck does anyone create a website??? thats right, because they have an agenda and a message that they want the world to hear, something that the tom brokaw and every other talking head wont say or doesnt know. your ignorance only keeps you impoverished.

--------------------
kill white noise

Invisiblewingnutx

#514303 - 01/08/02 11:41 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The taliban openly admitted that Bin LAden was their guest, ran his operations from Afghanistan, and refused to extradite him for years. Finally we did the sensible thing and went in there ourselves.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder