Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

The United States of America.
    #4896218 - 11/05/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

So my dad has really been busting his ass his whole life...the guy's had two back surgeries so far. He's getting old now and he's still doing manual labor...does fucking EVERYTHING and damn good too. He'll be able to "retire" at 65 in a few years but apparently he hasn't PAID THE MAN enough during the course of his life so he won't be getting much retirement money. It's a good thing my mom has a job at the liquor store or my parents wouldn't be able to survive.

I'm 19 now which means I don't have no health care no more. :frown: Sorry folks, good health comes at a PRICE here in the USA. Canadians aren't believing this, right? Ha! Well, you see, in our country, instead of using some tax money to provide health care for the citizens, we take that money and use it to blow up sandniggers somewhere on the other side of the world. You should see those fuckers go KA-BOOM....it's so awesome! :laugh:

jeez...sometimes it seems like all the government does is steal our money, send us to die in war so they can get even richer and put us in prison for stuff like DRUGS...oh my goodness, the WAR ON DRUGZ...how many billions are they spending on that thing every year?...and like 90% of it is used to fight teh marijuana...woowwwiiiee. :eek:

BUT DON'T BASH OUR BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, YOU FUCKING TERRORISTS....REMEMBER THE BRAVE YOUNG MEN WHO DIED OVER 200 YEARS AGO SO U COULD BE FREEEEEEE......

...NOT. This thread is for bashing the evil fascist scumbags who rule our land. Go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: rewind]
    #4896234 - 11/05/05 01:23 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i was thinking about getting my driver's license but the insurance is like $2000 every 6 months and ya just can't drive without it....everything so expensive.....

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #4896292 - 11/05/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

rewind said:
i was thinking about getting my driver's license but the insurance is like $2000 every 6 months and ya just can't drive without it....everything so expensive.....

i had the same problem... i solved the problem by staying at a friend's house in indiana long enough to qualify for a drivers license there... the insurance quote where i lived was $6000 a year, in indiana i paid $600... after a year, i transferred my license back to florida, and since i had one year of no accidenst and safe driving, i gor a rate of $400 annually...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4896330 - 11/05/05 02:01 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

clever...that trick sounds like something you'd read in Steal This Book or an anarchy text file.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#4896487 - 11/05/05 03:03 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

all i can say is, it worked like a charm and i didn't break any laws, and i saved 6 thousand bucks...

--------------------
We got Nothing!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4896503 - 11/05/05 03:24 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

$2000??!!!??....$6000??!!???

What the hell? I have a DUI and I don't pay anywhere near that much. And speeding tickets, too.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4896532 - 11/05/05 03:48 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

new driver... its a bitch in some areas...

--------------------
We got Nothing!

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4896650 - 11/05/05 06:15 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The US sucks. The women suck, the government sucks, the media sucks, the culture sucks...everything in the USA sucks.

DOWN WITH AMERIKA...

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4896662 - 11/05/05 06:35 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've been living in the USA all my life (almost 50 years), have a 3 bedroom house with no mortgage (its all paid off), 2 cars, I make over $60K/year, and sit down most of the day. I made over $14K in dividends from one account (regular) I'm working on for income and early retirement. I should make over $20K from it next year and more and more money each year. I have over $150K in retirement. I don't have any children. It sounds like your father should have had you aborted when your mother was pregnant with you.

If you're a professional like me, the culture is great (in professional and upper class areas). With all the money I have, I have my pick of any beautiful women I want, many are rich, too.

My parents had it pretty good, too. They went to college had professional jobs and an easy life. There was practically no crime in my area until black people moved in, but I have plenty of weaponry for that.

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: The United States of America. [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4896665 - 11/05/05 06:39 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I pay about $900/year for car insurance for 2 cars. Maybe too many drunk hillbillies in your area have accidents and that's why the insurance is high.

OfflineRamlaen
Pysconaut
 User Gallery

#4897032 - 11/05/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

costs me 2400 a year for my insurance, fuck this state

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4897226 - 11/05/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Los_Pepes said:
I've been living in the USA all my life (almost 50 years), have a 3 bedroom house with no mortgage (its all paid off), 2 cars, I make over $60K/year, and sit down most of the day. I made over $14K in dividends from one account (regular) I'm working on for income and early retirement. I should make over $20K from it next year and more and more money each year. I have over $150K in retirement. I don't have any children. It sounds like your father should have had you aborted when your mother was pregnant with you.

If you're a professional like me, the culture is great (in professional and upper class areas). With all the money I have, I have my pick of any beautiful women I want, many are rich, too.

My parents had it pretty good, too. They went to college had professional jobs and an easy life. There was practically no crime in my area until black people moved in, but I have plenty of weaponry for that.

Sounds like you were born into a good situation.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4897285 - 11/05/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

rewind said:
Ha! Well, you see, in our country, instead of using some tax money to provide health care for the citizens, we take that money and use it to blow up sandniggers somewhere on the other side of the world.

The federal government has spent about 200 billion in total on the Iraq war (March 2003 to the present).

Every year the federal government spends about 600 billion on giving old people medical care for free (Medicare), about 350 billion giving poor people medical care for free (Medicaid), and about 600 billion giving old and disabled people a monthly pension (Social Security).

As you can see, the U.S. federal government spends infinitely more money on providing its citizens with health care and services than it does on the war in Iraq.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: The United States of America. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4898107 - 11/05/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

although, los_pepes may be a bit contraversial to many, he has a point.

Maybe he was born with a silver spoon, in his hand, who knows. He probably didn't sit around doing nothing to earn the money he makes, today.

That is one of the good things about America. Maybe los_pepes did have odds on his side, but he also worked hard, in school, which his parents may have paid for...so what.

Any people who are able to graduate high school, without messing up, CAN and DO get a normal job, and save money to attend college. With higher education, it is not too difficult to become wealthy.

It takes work. I, for one, am not wealthy yet. And my parents are middle class citizens who worked hard to get there. But...I can be whatever I want, as corny as it sounds.

If you really believe that any Government would just hand you what you need, when you need it, you need to quit eating shrooms.

If a country is stable enought to provide the option of hard work = success, what are you waiting for?

The myth of "take all and give nothing" is one of the Left's biggest argument agains Democracy/Capitalism. The lefts arguments win votes, from those whom desire to do just that. Take, take, take, with no hint of a sacrifice.

Take responsibility for yourself, and quite blaming others for your problems. Do something, and quite crying.

Sorry about your luck.

-Psiclops

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: psiclops]
    #4899628 - 11/06/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psiclops said:
although, los_pepes may be a bit contraversial to many, he has a point.

Maybe he was born with a silver spoon, in his hand, who knows. He probably didn't sit around doing nothing to earn the money he makes, today.

Duh, of course he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He comes from money so he has money, no big surprise there. But when you're born into a working class family like me, everything is much harder.

Quote:

That is one of the good things about America. Maybe los_pepes did have odds on his side, but he also worked hard, in school, which his parents may have paid for...so what.

So what? Well, if you don't have rich parents with money to send you to college, you're pretty much screwed...that's what.

Quote:

Any people who are able to graduate high school, without messing up, CAN and DO get a normal job, and save money to attend college. With higher education, it is not too difficult to become wealthy.

How am I supposed to save money for school when I have to pay $4000 for car insurance every year, plus doctor and dentist bills, prescription drugs, etc., since I don't have any kind of health insurance? gotta make sure I get my 200mg of Zoloft a day.

...but fuck that 'cause I shouldn't have to save money for school. The government steals almost 50% of our productive earnings. My parents have already fucking paid for it, so I want it without having to pay anything at all, NOW.

Quote:

But...I can be whatever I want, as corny as it sounds.

No ya can't man...sorry. Most of us will never rise out of the class we were born into. The American dream is a big fat lie.

Quote:

If you really believe that any Government would just hand you what you need, when you need it, you need to quit eating shrooms.

But when the government takes almost HALF of the money you earn (which is something that our government DOES do) then it's not at all silly or unreasonable to expect them to help you.

Quote:

If a country is stable enought to provide the option of hard work = success, what are you waiting for?

For the huge class barriers to go away so I can have a fair chance at having a good life.

Quote:

The myth of "take all and give nothing" is one of the Left's biggest argument agains Democracy/Capitalism. The lefts arguments win votes, from those whom desire to do just that. Take, take, take, with no hint of a sacrifice.

Take responsibility for yourself, and quite blaming others for your problems. Do something, and quite crying.

Sorry about your luck.

Blah blah blah. My father is a brick mason, he's had two back surgeries in his life, I've watched him work his ass off all my life. Don't try to tell me about sacrifice.

anywayz...like I said ealier....

DOWN WITH AMERIKA!

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4900129 - 11/06/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

So what? Well, if you don't have rich parents with money to send you to college, you're pretty much screwed...that's what.

My family was dirt poor and I put myself through college relatively easily. You just ditch the car for 4 years, get a part-time job within walking or bus distance and take grants/loans to get through school. Health insurance is provided by the university while you attend. It sounds like you just never even seriously considered college. It is not easy and it requires work and sacrifice but that is how you succeed in anything.

I don't know how you expect to rise out of the lower class without doing anything. Who is supposed to do it for you?

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4900162 - 11/06/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

be careful...I pulled a similar trick between
places in california.

lived one place, but claimed residence in another
due to the lower insurance premiums.

they ask you to verify that shit annually...if you
make a claim in the city you DO live in and they
discover you were being fradulent about your stated
residence, that could be problematic for you.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4900587 - 11/06/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

With your attitude you are doomed. Insurance rates for you are sky high because drivers in your demographic are irresponsible risk takers who lack the skills necessary to bail themselves out of their dumb acts. Do without. I see no reason why I should subsidize your driving. Insurance rates are not set by an insurance cabal. They are determined by local demographics. Also by local litigation history.

Your whole screed evokes a sense of entitlement that disgusts me. Your father has been betrayed by the nanny state so you want more nanny state? Wake up. Get a job. Show up on time. Live within your means. Work hard. Be smart. Just say no to babies. Stop whining, it will get you nowhere.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4900621 - 11/06/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

just say no to babies!!!!!!!

fuck, I should make that a bumpersticker.

--------------------

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: The United States of America. [Re: afoaf]
    #4900647 - 11/06/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#4900693 - 11/06/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
be careful...I pulled a similar trick between
places in california.

lived one place, but claimed residence in another
due to the lower insurance premiums.

they ask you to verify that shit annually...if you
make a claim in the city you DO live in and they
discover you were being fradulent about your stated
residence, that could be problematic for you.

yah, i couldn't keep the ruse up legally without spending a few months back in indiana, so i kept the indiabna residence for as long as i could, then transferred my license to florida... under florida law, if you stay six months you need to get a FL license... so i could stay 5 months 29 days in FL and still be an indiana resident, but once i passed the six month mark i had to either show my face in indiana or change my residence...

--------------------
We got Nothing!

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#4900815 - 11/06/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, I never knew that they enforced that stuff, but
the cops in silicon valley are pretty strict.

lots of people come in from all over the states and live
there, but don't transfer their licenses.

they can seriously fuck with you for that shit...I believe
they can impound your car in much the same way they would
if you were caught driving without a license.

--------------------

Offlinephiltrick
Stranger
    #4900913 - 11/06/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Duh, of course he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He comes from money so he has money, no big surprise there. But when you're born into a working class family like me, everything is much harder.

Yeah, but that silver spoon had to be earned somewhere. Which means someone worked hard to get there, be it now, or be the last generation or the generation before that.

Quote:

I worked my ass of in highschool, earned 48 credits toward college graduation paying for the AP tests at a 6$/hr job and taking care of my two siblings while my mom worked. In addition to that, my grades were good enough to earn me a 20,000$ scholarship per year to Boston University, among others -- and I'm white.

Quote:

...gotta make sure I get my 200mg of Zoloft a day.

Try generics, or try overcoming your problems with willpower. I once thought I needed Prozac for my clinical depression, now I'm doing just fine without it.

Quote:

No ya can't man...sorry. Most of us will never rise out of the class we were born into. The American dream is a big fat lie.

Tell that to the thousands of Americans that actually work hard enough and do get the American dream. People like you just keep making it harder for us by telling the government to tax us more and give us more 'free' stuff, that is further and further paid for by the richest people in America.

Why the hell should you try to be rich, just to have 40% of your income, plus 5% of what you spend given to poor people? You might as well earn 40% less, pay a lower tax rate, and gain some of the benefits yourself. The marginal benefit of working harder gets lower and lower as you climb that ladder, which means more and more people are willing to just stop working harder. Which means that the people who are willing to work harder get paid more because there is a smaller pool to choose from. Supply is lower, demand is still there, so the willing salary price for these decent top-level people grows.

Our 'nanny state' destroys the willingness of people to work hard to get to the top eschelons, which is why it is becoming stale. People don't want to work hard, and the people that got to the top don't want to lose their positions to people who aren't willing to work as hard as they (or their parents, or grandparents) did to get there.

Quote:

But when the government takes almost HALF of the money you earn (which is something that our government DOES do) then it's not at all silly or unreasonable to expect them to help you.

It's unreasonable for them to be taking that much money in the first place. And the only people who lose that much of their income to government taxation are the top couple tiers.

The 'bottom classes' that work for less than about 15$/hr get their money back, plus they get the government benefits that they paid for.

And they don't want Social Security to go away, even though it's like throwing 5$ into a savings deposit and getting 3$ back 50 years from now.

Quote:

For the huge class barriers to go away so I can have a fair chance at having a good life.

Then don't support a nanny state where poor people benefit from the rich. A true meritocracy would put the hardest workers at the top, and the laziest and most worthless at the bottom.

Our country gives bonuses to people based on skin color and family income instead of effort and ability. A poor white kid deserves college just as much as a poor black kid in a meritocracy. In America, the black kid has a leg up. America is supposed to be equal opportunity.

Edited by philtrick (11/06/05 04:08 PM)

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #4900916 - 11/06/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I wore goodwill, for years. I don't now. Is that because the Government half of my shit? If you don't want to pay insurance, then don't. But it is illegal, in this country, to drive without it.

The high insurance is there to keep people, in the "dangerous driver" category (statistics), from driving. Take the bus, until you can afford insurance.

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #4901957 - 11/06/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My god your ignorant.

The only thing this thread should be for is bashing the ideas you espouse and hoping it gets through to someone. I wish I could convince myself your just doing some parody but you were just too sincere.

If your father didn't have the foresight to save for retirement, tough shit. Even the farce that Social Security is should never have been relied on as the sole means to retirement.

I'm sorry you "don't have no health care no more" but it does have a price whether you like it or not. Doctors, nurses, techs, billing, admissions, equipment, drugs, lights and water cost money. It is a fucking business. It's this quest for profit that has allowed the R&D spending which brought the innovations you pine for. Implement your utopia and kill that.

Then you bitch about the gov't sending "us" to die in a war. "US?" You do realize those are volunteers right? No one has been drafted.

You can sit around all your life bitching and crying about why you can't do this or that and trying to blaim the powers that be or you can resolve to oversome any obstacle without allowing yourself the luxury of an excuse. More than likely only one of these choices will prevent your son from one day bemoaning your destitute life and his incurably pointless future.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The United States of America. [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #4902214 - 11/06/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I believe the answer lies somewhere in between what you said and what rewind says.

Public health care should NOT be a fucking business. That's fucked up.
Sure, that's the way it is. But that doesn't mean it's not fucked up.

We're all humans. H-U-M-A-N-S.

Not.. rich man get better medical care, poor man die in gutter. haha.

Our country is all bass-ackwards, for all its greatness.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The United States of America. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4902248 - 11/06/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Public health care should NOT be a fucking business.

It does not matter what it should be. It is a business, and one should take actions accordingly.

One can argue normatively whether or not health care should be a business, but without reasoning for either side, it is just that: normative.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: The United States of America. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4902688 - 11/06/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm beginning to be sympathetic to the idea of some basic medical coverage for everyone, but to have every medical procedure available for everyone is just not feasible. A lot of medical eqipment is quite costly, and it's just too much money to make it available to everyone free of charge. So I think that unless you ban medical procedures which cost more than a certain amount of money to perform(thus setting everyone back), then we just have to live with the fact that the rich will have access to better medical care. I think it's better to look at it in absolute terms rather than relative terms. Don't worry about what kind of medical care the poor are getting compared to the rich. Just worry about them having health care.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The United States of America. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4902793 - 11/06/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Basic medical coverage should at least be available to everyone who works, for free.

We wouldn't even have to change the current system that much. Just the way wealth and resource distribution works.. a community type system, where everyone that contributes to the community, is provided for.. health care, food, shelter, basic needs and wants.. you know.. the basic things for a good quality of life. It's not at all impossible, just the way wealth is distributed.. a handful of people control most of the money, when a lot of the times.. the working class.. the people that make the economic world go 'round.. get screwed on the basics.

People should be payed based on how much they contribute to the community. But everyone should be provided for. Teachers should make more than pro-athletes. There's no need for homeless and starving people who can barely survive in this country, with the rediculous amounts of wealth that exist here.

--------------------

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #4903012 - 11/07/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HagbardCeline said:
My god your ignorant.

I :heart: irony.

Quote:

If your father didn't have the foresight to save for retirement, tough shit.  Even the farce that Social Security is should never have been relied on as the sole means to retirement. 

OK...when me or someone like me is your robbing your stupid fucking ass to pay for whatever, we'll all say tough shit. :smile:

Quote:

I'm sorry you "don't have no health care no more" but it does have a price whether you like it or not. 

No shit, idiot...and my parent have PAID that price...what part of GOVERNMENT = TAKES 50% OF EVERYTHING WE EARN do you not understand?

Quote:

You can sit around all your life bitching and crying about why you can't do this or that and trying to blaim the powers that be or you can resolve to oversome any obstacle without allowing yourself the luxury of an excuse.  More than likely only one of these choices will prevent your son from one day bemoaning your destitute life and his incurably pointless future.

Fuck you, burn in hell motherfucker. The only one doing a bad parody here is YOU. I'll steal from people like you what I need...so fuck you bitch, and word to your bitch ass mommy and daddy.

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903029 - 11/07/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a working man you see...I don't take shit from upper middle class yuppie pussies who've never worked a day in their life yet pretend that they deserve to be where they are.
Fuck all of you, die slow motherfuckers.

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903047 - 11/07/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Doing a rant like this a surefire way to see some good old fashioned CLASSISM.

But fuck you SUV driving suburban scumbags...people like my dad built this country. You're a bunch of fucking morons.

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903061 - 11/07/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don?t know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passerby cause I
I wanna be an anarchy!

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903076 - 11/07/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

FUCK THE USA...

DEATH TO AMERIKA.

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903096 - 11/07/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If I ever met that HagbardCeline guy in real life I would definitely have to punch him in the fucking face.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#4903204 - 11/07/05 01:29 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Oh this guy has ban written all over him.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

Re: The United States of America. [Re: Ancalagon]
    #4903239 - 11/07/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Alright. Sorry about that. I was in a bad mood. I have no girlfriend, no health insurance, no car...I'm feeling kinda depressed, suicidal even.

Invisiblerewind
cufk tish sips
Male User Gallery

#4903252 - 11/07/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread can be closed now.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4903394 - 11/07/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Join the military. You get free healthcare, bonuses, and a cool 65,000 dollars for college money. Can't go wrong there.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: The United States of America. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4903449 - 11/07/05 05:02 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm beginning to be sympathetic to the idea of some basic medical coverage for everyone

We already have this. There isn't a hospital in America that refuses someone emergency care. There isn't a major city in America that I know of that doesn't have some sort of hospital or clinic that provides free health care as long as you fall below some designated income line. If you are working and have the ability to pay, every health care facility will allow you to work out payments that fit within your budget until your debt is payed off interest free. These same fucking people that bitch about not being able to afford health care have cell phones, cable tv, high-speed internet, run air conditioning, and probably spend money on drugs. I have no sympathy for someone who has the means to get it but doesn't want to hamper their lifestyle so they bitch about the man keeping them down. (I'm not claiming everyone falls into this category so for people that truly can't afford it no matter how much they cut spending see my above statements)

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4903594 - 11/07/05 07:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Thread closed at the request of the thread's author.

Thread's author banned for repeated flaming and for threatening physical harm to another member.

Phred

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds