Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSnakemanj7
Friend of theForest
Loc: Alberta
Help me out of bad weed trip!
    #4893701 - 11/04/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hi guys. I'm just smoked some pot, and I'm really high. I'm having a bad time. Something in the back of my head tells me that I'm going to die in 10 minutes, from my suffaction because the smoke constricted my throat. What can I do? I don't want to believe this feeling. I know I'm not really going to die, but I'm still scared.
Please help!
Thank you

--------------------
...a splendid time is guaranteed for all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: Snakemanj7]
    #4893712 - 11/04/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: pH_]
    #4893876 - 11/04/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

breath on the nail of your thumb, it helps control breathe

--------------------

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: pH_]
    #4893882 - 11/04/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

No-one has ever died from weed.
I've had experiences like this before too with weed... Don't worry, you'll be fine.

OfflineSnakemanj7
Friend of theForest
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: TurricaN]
    #4893931 - 11/04/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Guys, thanks for the help, but I think that the weed was tainted/spiked, because now I am experiencing terrible nausea. I got motion sickness from CEV's. And the scariest thing is that I'm having OEV's, which is impossible from weed, so it must be laced with something! Everything is developing spirals. When I focus on something it flies towards me. My sweater morved into Africa, and then into a man, who tried to attack me. These hallucinations are scaring me! I think I really am going to die from the chemicals! I think I'm going to puke....

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4894349 - 11/04/05 03:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Snakemanj7 said:
Hi guys. I'm just smoked some pot, and I'm really high. I'm having a bad time. Something in the back of my head tells me that I'm going to die in 10 minutes, from my suffaction because the smoke constricted my throat. What can I do? I don't want to believe this feeling. I know I'm not really going to die, but I'm still scared.
Please help!
Thank you

are you afraid of dieing? ,, you do it all the time,....

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: Gomp]
    #4894775 - 11/04/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Only on Wednesdays and Thursdays for me, every other day I have work and boring stuff. :frown:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineexleafing
Stranger
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: dblaney]
    #4894996 - 11/04/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

umm having oev's is not impossuble unless its laced... i ahve them all the time... maybe you just get bad weed ussually and now its more potent that ur used to

--------------------
i am leafing.. the original account was stolen

InvisibleQbanMoJo
Mr. Brightside

Loc: OutSide
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: exleafing]
    #4895016 - 11/04/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

trolling maybe?

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: exleafing]
    #4895023 - 11/04/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i think you psyching youself out. worst case senario is that it was laced with something, even with that you still wont die. people dont lace weed with shit that can kill someone, its bad business practice. and speaking of business practices.. its very unlikly that it was laced to begin with. realisticly, it just doesn't really happen.

I know your not going to die and you know it too. Don't underestimate the power of the mind. it can exagerate the drugs effects as well as exagerate you worriedness to the experience. Just chill out, put on some relaxing music and go with it. It'll all be fine by morning.

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4895056 - 11/04/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

turn some music on yer not dying.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSnakemanj7
Friend of theForest
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: baraka]
    #4895712 - 11/04/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys, I'm back to normal and I'm fine now.
The 'bad trip' was caused by the song 'Whole Lotta Love'. I was really digging it at first, and then the crazy part in the middle started to make my head vibrate. So I closed my eyes, and I saw a world of spirals and colourful fireworks. It was amazing, but then the world started to shake because of the music, and I began to feel very strong motion sickness and the dying feeling, and that's when I posted here. I stopped Led Zeppelin and put on some Beatles, and it chilled me right out. I'm still really confused about the OEV's though. Are they really possible with weed? Because I swear to God I was having weird OEV's for about 20 minutes.

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: baraka]
    #4895716 - 11/04/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

just relax and accept death. chances are the moment you accept your own death youll feel much better and realize youre going to live. oev are possible with weed, especially if you like psych yourself out like youre doing. but report back to tell us how you are anyway.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: Deviate]
    #4895722 - 11/04/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ok youre back. yes OEV really are possible with weed, especially if you trip yourself out with music the way you did.

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Wa.
    #4895995 - 11/04/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

Notice the word "Psychedelic"

Some people, especially there first couple of times, get a negative reaction to the weed, and therefore start to hullucinate. I never had a bad trip on weed, if you consider it a trip, but my first couple of times i did have vivid visual hullucinations. I could look at the sky through the trees, and make many shapes out of them, almost anything that popped in my mind, cats, snakes, dolls, shapes, tigers, other animals, etc.

OfflineSnakemanj7
Friend of theForest
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: hEAtOniKgun]
    #4896213 - 11/05/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That's interesting. I've seen people get flamed here for saying they had hallucinations on weed, so I was confused.
Everytime I smoke good pot I can see faces and animals in the clouds and on walls and stuff, but I never really considered those 'true' oev's. But this time I was seeing swirling shapes on the furniture, and the walls of my room looked like they were closing in on me. Whenever I focused on an object, it would start to fly towards me, and the objects out of my focus all had black outlines and would start to vibrate. It was really cool, but also scary. And it was stupid of me to think the weed could be laced, because my sister gave it to me.
Anyway, thanks for all the replies to this thread. It would be nice if maybe I could get some more opinions on this bad 'trip'.
Thanks!

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #4896312 - 11/05/05 01:54 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Snakemanj7 said:
Guys, thanks for the help, but I think that the weed was tainted/spiked, because now I am experiencing terrible nausea. I got motion sickness from CEV's. And the scariest thing is that I'm having OEV's, which is impossible from weed, so it must be laced with something! Everything is developing spirals. When I focus on something it flies towards me. My sweater morved into Africa, and then into a man, who tried to attack me. These hallucinations are scaring me! I think I really am going to die from the chemicals! I think I'm going to puke....

Not altogether impossible on weed. You probobly got some real chronic and smoked too much. I hate that feeling.

Just relax the best you can and stay calm. Find something to focus your attention. Weed makes my throat very sensitive and can FEEL like it's closing, but in reality it isn't. Your body is resiliant, have faith in it and just mellow out. If something is REALLY wrong you will know it.

Anyway, have a freind come over or put on some mellow music or a happy music and let yourself be absorbed in it. The scary stuff will definately pass, but don't worry about the future or what could happen. Just concentrate on right now and let yourself be at peace.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

#4896320 - 11/05/05 01:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Some strains of MJ are trippier than others too.

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: Taskenti]
    #4896472 - 11/05/05 02:54 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Amen to that. One batch of MJ a friend picked up for the usual weekend of friends smoking together, was rather normal Marijuana in this area. We all got nicely baked and did our own things. The next weekend we pick up some nice whitish green stuff, with crystals all over it, and I myself trip the fuck out with OEV's and CEV's (mostly because I had tried some salvia an hour earlier I suppose) and another guy wound up laying on the couch and tripping mentally with visual distortions but not hallucinations. Everyone else just commented that it hit them pretty fucking hard, but they generally seemed to be pretty far out there.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Help me out of bad weed trip! [Re: Konnrade]
    #4896782 - 11/05/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

bought some yesterday, smoked it (it was Friday so it was a fair amount), was watching some incense smoke when the smoke started forming big mushroom-shapes that would bloom out and look like big mushrooms, and the occasional visual like a plane morphing into a bird, etc. Good lighting, good pot, and the right music can really enhance the experience

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order