Home | Community | Message Board

Sublicious Farms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
First time mescaline trip good and bad
    #4866030 - 10/29/05 04:15 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped 12 times or so on mushrooms and 3 times from salvia and have never had a "bad" trip. After hearing so many great things about mescaline I decided to buy a cactus. My search on ebay yielded 58 of them. I never thought it was be so easy to obtain a plant that contained the illegal mescaline. I eventually found what I wanted, and 21 inch 3 1/4 pound San Pedro cutting. It costed me $28 plus shipping and handling. It arrived on a Tuesday, which was perfect because I had the following Wednesday off.

That Wednesday(the 26th), I made cactus tea out 12 inches using mjshroomers tea tek. I boiled the mixture down to about 15 onces and drank it over a period of 30 minutes and ended up finishing it at 7pm. Everyone told me it was disgusting but it wasnt that bad really, I sipped it without gagging. People also told me that it's hard to keep down, I did get a little sick but it wasnt bad enough to throw up.

At 7:30 I began to feel the first effects of it, mild sedation, and a strange body sensation. It felt to me as if I was catching the flu. After an hour and a half the first effect settled down and I felt very lazy, thoughtfull and had a mild body buzz. Time slowed down tremdously. I didn't have any OEV's, but my vision was sort of hazy like as if I was drunk. I layed down on the couch and played Pink Floyd. Wow, that was an awesome experience. The music was so beautiful it defied explanation. The world around me melted away. It was only me and my mind. Mescaline definitely help with creativity. I drew some of the images that came to my mind, and was able to concentrate long enough to finish them. I also wrote a litte.

Around 4 hours (right when mescaline is supposed to peak) from some strange reason I thought it would be ok to take a hit of weed. I've done this a few times before on shrooms without anything bad happening. Well let me tell you, this was the worse mistake of my entire pyschedelic career. It was by far one of the worse experiences of my life. Within thirty minutes of take only ONE SMALL HIT of weed, my heart began to race. After 20 minutes of my heart racing I began to think I was hallucinating it. So I took my heart rate by placing my finger on the artery on my throat and compared it too a health website. My heart rate was a little over double what it should have been for someone just lying around the house. "Well this sucks," I thought "It will go away soon." Not. Not only did it last for 5 painful paranoid hours, it also got worse. I began to become disasociated with reality(except for the fact my heart rate was so high). I would take a step forward and feel my foot hit the floor, but my eyes wouldn't see at least a second though it seemed. I would move my hand and I would feel it move and grasp something, but I wouldnt see it for a second. Everything was delayed. I became disoriented. 6 hours into the trip I took my heart rate again. This time it was 2.5x times faster then it should have been. My left arm, left side of my neck and torso all went numb and became very sensitive to touch.

Finally at 4am Thursday the effects began to subside. My heart slowed, my vision slowly came back to normal and my confusion went away. I tried going to bed at 7am, but couldnt fall asleep until 10am because my blood pressure was still too high to sleep. I then had to get up at 2pm for work. All Thursday, my whole left side from my torso to my neck felt wierd and strained, especially the artery in my neck. People kept asking me if I was ok and I just nodded.

This trip was frightning, I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. Heart disease does run in my family. It was a "bad" trip so to say, but a grand learning experience. I now have more respect for my body, my life, and my health. I have immediately taken steps towards improving my health. I haven't drank alcohol since the 24th, but instead increased the amount of water I drink. I've been eating less, and eating more healthy. I plan on joining a gym soon and going to regular checkups. I need to get my heart tested too. I have no idea why THC mixed with Mescaline would cause such a negative reaction, but I will never mix weed with anything again. In fact I don't intend on smoking weed for a LOOOONG time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineD_M_X
Stranger

Re: First time mescaline trip good and bad [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #4872567 - 10/30/05 10:07 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Never smoke weed unless the substance you are taking has already kicked in.

I smoked 2 blunts waiting for 3 pills of X to kick in. Unfortunetly those X pills were one of the strongest motherfuckas you could find with veru potent 2C-I hullucinagenic in them.

If I only listened to my intuition when I looked at my fingers and noticed then to be a little bit longer than usual.

If I only knew that the shirt my friend showed me was in fact green and not baby blue like my mind told me.

Well...let me put it this way, I nearly died that night, and that was cause I smoked weed with it.

Glad you are allright man :thumbup:

--------------------
?Tech N9NE the craziest - forget the rest.?

Edited by D_M_X (10/30/05 10:08 PM)

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
Re: First time mescaline trip good and bad [Re: D_M_X] * 1
    #4873372 - 10/31/05 01:07 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Well...let me put it this way, I nearly died that night, and that was cause I smoked weed with it

...or because you took three pills which you could not identify with any certainty. :crazy2:

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
Re: First time mescaline trip good and bad [Re: Thef0rk]
    #4873389 - 10/31/05 01:12 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Pirate_Patrick, I was talking to you on IRC as you drank the brew. My name on the server is br0ken. I'm sorry to hear you ended up having a difficult time.

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports