Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
a few blue ringer ps. stuntzii questions
    #4853024 - 10/25/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Im finding contradicting information about the potency of dried ringers. Some sites including erowid and mj's say 1-3 dry grams is a good dose. But I have seen charts and people say that ringers are very very weak.
So... How much do you ringer eaters take for an equal effect of say an 1/8th of cubes.

Also... I recently picked some that im 99% sure are the right thing, but there wasnt any STONG blueing on the stems. At the very base where i pulled them from the mycelium there was light blueing, definatly blue, but thats all.
So.. you ringer hunters, do the stems often bruise very obvious blue?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: a few blue ringer ps. stuntzii questions [Re: day_tripper]
    #4853836 - 10/26/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The veil remnants are often dark blue. I think in very healthy specimens, with no bugs and whatnot, they do bruise more strongly, but all that I have found were pretty much unhealthy, so they didn't bruise, at all. But I knew they were P. Stunzii, because of the ring, and the pellicle and purple brown spore print.

Those are the three indicators.

Never leave one out.

-Psiclops

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #4856146 - 10/26/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've never eaten ringers but from what I've heard it is more than 3 grams for the effects you're looking for. I'm sure DH will be in here but I think I remember him saying it took around 30 ringers for the effects? The veil remnants are usually purple from the spore load and I usually don't see bluing unless they have gone through weird environmental conditions like cycles of drying out and resaturating.

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #4856958 - 10/26/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeh, I ate 30 and it was pretty mild, they're a little weaker than cubies by weight if memory serves.  If I was to eat them again I'd take at least double that, YMMV :wink:...

DH

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: a few blue ringer ps. stuntzii questions [Re: spores]
    #4858234 - 10/27/05 03:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

k, thanks for the info guys  :1up:

Offlinezoot23
Stranger
    #25613413 - 11/14/18 01:47 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

So this post is thirteen years old. Well I just got descent internet and I wish to add my knowledge on this subject, as I have told it many, many times before but no one seems to care or listen. I will get right down to business though. My message is this. Anyone who thinks that Blue Ringers are weak is quite possibly on the verge of making a gregious error in dosing this highly potent species. I can tell you how they used to grow in abundance on the fertile landscaped areas along 144 Street in Purdy, Washington, and how I went so far on them at Ocean Shores that at one point I stated to my friend Chris Larrison that 'I never wanted to come back' referring to the uniquely intense mental state we had achieved after roughly consuming nearly a third of a bread bag of fresh Stuntzies split between us in the dunes at dawn while knats bit our skin and we discarded only the most dirt laden pieces of root. Now, this being said you can clearly understand how one inexperienced but now Psilocybin confident 18 year old could become to over exuberant in his following  Blue Ringer endeavor where I ate a weighed eight of this dried species (not understanding the concept of how much they shrink when dried)  Plus another sandwich bag of fresh ones. Now imagine your friends face turning into a werewolf and then another identical werewolf morphing face splitting out of the back of his head. Then, to make matters even worse, walking around for two hours trying not to die. Moral of the story?  Never eat more than a loose 'three finger' sandwich bag of fresh Blue Ringers unless you are prepared to cope with a potentially very unpleasant experience to say the least.

Edited by zoot23 (11/18/18 02:01 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate