Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Wanting to try morning glory seeds
    #4777641 - 10/09/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I just picked about 25g of blue heaven morning glory seeds. I know this is way more then a dose. I'm wondering if anyone is experianced with morning glory seeds and could tell me how enjoyable the trip is. Is it compairable to that of a mushroom trip? And it would be great if somebody knew of a good LSA extraction method that I could do without access to a lab or having a license to buy a strong Petrolmium Ether.
Thanks for the time and thoughts

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: musher_420]
    #4777648 - 10/09/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

do a simple water extraction

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Offlinefoxracinfan567
Fo-SHO!

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: leafing]
    #4777703 - 10/09/05 04:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've eatin over 500 seeds and all I felt was like my skin was crawling and i sat there and watched t.v. all night. My pupils were huga as shit but thats about it. I've done them 2. The first time I did them sound was a little different. I.E. things were louder. I don't know why this happened to me but it did. They also tasted like complete SHIT!! YUCK! well bye!

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: foxracinfan567]
    #4777875 - 10/09/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't like it. I threw up all night and had a mildly "bad" trip. I doubt I will ever do them again.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4782963 - 10/10/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I had an amazing lvl 4 experience.
IF you don't wnt to do an extraction, take about 10g and chew them up good. Let the seed mush sit in your mouth for a while before swallowing.
The experience is not like shrooms really. Similar to LSD, but different. It's a very smooth trip.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4783056 - 10/10/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Man, do an extraction for sure. Dont eat those rancid seed.. O man.. Just thinking about them brings back bad tastes and all those puke feelings. geh...

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: XUL]
    #4785070 - 10/10/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

go with HBWR seeds, MG's give too many negative effects, mainly cause you have to eat 1000 seeds to get any effects whereas you only have to eat 8 HBWR seeds. Helluva lot less biomass.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4785468 - 10/10/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I just put approx 115 to 125 heavenly blue MG seeds into my coffee grinder and ground to a powder at the moment.

I just took a phenergan tablet prescribed as anti-nauseant.

In 60 minutes I plan on mixing the powder with a bit of pink lemonade and gulping it down.

I'll let you know how it goes.

*edit* 10:55 Pacific time, just dosed.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Edited by Konnrade (10/10/05 11:52 PM)

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: Konnrade]
    #4785521 - 10/10/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Have an enjoyable trip! I'm interested in hearing the results.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: pantsboy]
    #4785690 - 10/11/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

HBWR seeds are a FAR better choice. I be out of my mind for three days with massive visuals if I took more than 5 seeds( really though, for me it would take 1 or 2). You have an organic brain, and it evolves like a bastard. The more experienced users or those who get the axioms of the greater messages quickly, Morning glory and hbwr are as good as the rest.
I would even say, though very different, lsd and lsa could equaly one up each other in different ways.
Morning/hbwr seeds are more sedative and lsd is more like a classic hallucinogen. From my experience, it takes one unique and experienced mind, like 1 out of ten, to get massive visuals on 4 grams of morning glory. If you take too much and are not ready to receive the, at first, subtle messages, you will not have a good time because you cant define its actions on cognition nor the visual/audio palete.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: stemmer]
    #4785704 - 10/11/05 12:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

My recommendation would be, if you grow shrooms or have some:
Eat (chew) 4-5 grams and eat some primordia or mycilium. Its the most interesting synergy Ive ever experienced.
If youve never had lsa's, or even lsd before, sratch that.

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
    #4786071 - 10/11/05 02:35 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

morning glory huh

soak 500-750 seeds in pretoleum ether and heat till evaporation is complete and eat the residue left behind

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4786184 - 10/11/05 04:04 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

oh and dont eat store bought, as those seeds are so full of unnatural crap that you might just want to use ether

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4788253 - 10/11/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well I had a bad time last night. About an hour after dosing I was having a lot of trouble staying awake, which may or may not be just because of the Phenergan, which can do that. I still had a lot of what felt like nausea, and gas. I never barfed though. However I never reached a point where visuals started.

The nausea caused a lot of unusual anxiety. I moved around a lot, with occasional unprovoked yet somehow intentional spasms. I also found that my legs cramped up a hell of a lot. When I stood up the inside of my thighs hurt to no end. What seemed to dominate the experience was a bunch of randomness in my thought patterns, alternation between hot/cold feelings, drowsiness, and muscle cramps. And of course, nausea.

I probably just need to grind them more finely next time and move my dosage up a bit.

I didn't have what I would call a "fun time" but I don't regret it at all. It was still interesting, and today has a very mild surreal quality to it.

--------------------

OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

#4788363 - 10/11/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Your experience sounds exactly like the ones I've had on MGs. First time I ate them whole. Second time I ground them up. Third time I ground them up, soaked them, and strained them. Third time was the least horrible time, nausea was milder at least. Still had leg cramps and anxiety, but some mild breakthrough thoughts to make it slightly worth my while.

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4788390 - 10/11/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
My recommendation would be, if you grow shrooms or have some:
Eat (chew) 4-5 grams and eat some primordia or mycilium.  Its the most interesting synergy Ive ever experienced.
  If youve never had lsa's, or even lsd before, sratch that.

What are you talking about, isnt this thread titled "Wanting to try morning glory seeds" not mushrooms or some "primordia or mycilium". Stick to the topic :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: Kerr]
    #4788484 - 10/11/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry ryan, it was just a thought and it was about morning glories>(4-5 grams of MORNING GLORIES and some primordia). It is a strange thing to say if you yourself said nothing at all about morning glories. Kinda weird uh ryan.
Morning glories can kick your ass at 6 grams and up. If you have some bud with you youll likely feel it much more.
Store bought morning glories do often have some additives, Ive heard(and friends of mine have thought due to experience) that some companies actually treat the seeds so that people wont eat them. I dont know if I beleive that, but one thing is for shure, the pure shit is easier on the stomach than most store bought stuff.
MG's can be very physical and sedative and are known to give atleast me and some close friends flushed skin that later breaks out even on the legs etc.
I have a question:
How are beach morning glories? they must be full of atrophy, so maybee they are more potent. There must be some types of morning glories in which the vine is almost as potent as the seed. I would think

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4788708 - 10/11/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

No stemmer it is me who should be sorry, I just lashed out and that was wrong, I am sorry :heart:.

And you are right in saying that I said nothing productive about the topic, and for this I apologize to the rest of the posters in the thread. :heart:

Now in regards to morning glories, I would have to say that a water extraction would be best in your situation musher420. Can I recommend as well like yousuck had suggested, is to get yourself some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, they are much more concentrated in alkaloids. I was unfortunate enough to have the customs agents inspect my package and confiscate it all. I had 25 HBWR seeds and 1.5 grams of Wild Dagga extract. Needless to say I will be ordering from in country next time.

musher420, you should save a few of those and plant them for next year, I did this a couple summers ago but accidental let the non-active varieties intermingle with actives ones. They grow like a hot damn too, we built some willow bow type trellises, it looked very beautiful.

Peace :mushroom2: :heart: :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

#4788936 - 10/11/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Konnrade said:
I probably just need to grind them more finely next time and move my dosage up a bit.
quality to it.

I'm sorry, i should have been more specific, and i should have known that you'd try this because it is a common misconception that grinding the seeds up will potentiate them. If you plan to do MG seeds, the ONLY way to use them effectively is to chew them up. Grinding them into a fine powder releases all the nasty chemicals inside the shell of the seeds, which aren't released if you chew them because the shell is indigestable. The chemicals i speak of are not only a cause of nausea, but they also severely weaken the trip. Grinding the seeds up into an even finer powder is a bad idea.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4789483 - 10/11/05 09:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

really then? I knew they caused nausea but I never knew they worked against the potency of the trip!

Were it not for the resistance I probably have now I would try again today. I might anyhow, chewing about 200 seeds sounds viable.

I should sew a handfull or two next to my backyard fence too, they love climbing fences.

Oh, and a bit off-topic but:
Is it necessary to nick the seeds to get them to germinate, or is it just a measure which causes them to flower earlier on after planting?

--------------------

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

#4789501 - 10/11/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

LSA is a wierd drug, it seems to be different for everybdy.

--------------------

Offlinespooky
junglist

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: ThePredator]
    #4789889 - 10/11/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

do any of you know of any in state vendors of hbwr seeds?

OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4902126 - 11/06/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
morning glory huh

soak 500-750 seeds in pretoleum ether and heat till evaporation is complete and eat the residue left behind

I don't think so, Tim.

--------------------
Manitou

OfflineBobJizze
That

Loc: Further
    #4902459 - 11/06/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The other night I took 15 hbwr seeds and soaked them in solvent, then let them soak for 10 hours in high % alcohol, filtered and drank the liquid. I had also taken bonine 30 mins before to try and avoid nausea. The liquid was horrifyingly disgusting and the bonine made me really drowsy. Was interesting and fun, but 2 hours later i tossed my cookies and tasted that wonderful hbwr taste, gotta say. . . never again, hehe, the first time i did it it was pure extract tho and that was an amazing experience so it really does depend on person/place/thing.

Offlinesporefish
your captain

#4903444 - 11/07/05 04:53 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've eaten morning glory seeds only 3 times and I got some good visuals from them each time. I didn't bother with any extraction process. Just crushed them the best I could and let them set in my mouth for a while with water before swallowing them. I actually got more from the Flying Saucers than Heavenly Blue. It's too bad you can't buy them year-round around here. I'd like to try more.

Offlineheavensgate
Stranger
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: sporefish]
    #4903880 - 11/07/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Morning glories worked alright for me...it was similar to an LSD experience, though with more unpleasant side and after effects. The only method I have tried is simply chewing the seeds up thoroughly, and swallowing. They don't taste that great after a while, but they aren't that bad. The nausea, I think, is also overrated, as I barely experienced any...although I don't really get sick from anything very often (with psychedelics, most sickness is entirely mental). Smoking pot does help combat pretty much all of the negative side effects though, and I don't think I would eat morning glories without some weed on hand. If you are chewing the seeds well and swallowing, then 250 seeds should give you a decent experience, or should work well as a starting dose.

Edited by heavensgate (11/07/05 10:10 AM)

OfflineMxIndustry
Sheep
Male

Loc: GTA
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: heavensgate]
    #4903953 - 11/07/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

They're a good trip only they contain more than just LSA so you could have some pretty crazy trips/side effects. Only thing I really hate is the sleepiness & nausea on the coming up, after you vomit, thats where the fun begins.

--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: MxIndustry]
    #4909765 - 11/08/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MxIndustry said:
They're a good trip only they contain more than just LSA so you could have some pretty crazy trips/side effects. Only thing I really hate is the sleepiness & nausea on the coming up, after you vomit, thats where the fun begins.

This is a good point.
Lysergic Acid Amide isn't a specific chemical, it's a complex of chemicals, the "amide" group of lysergic acid to be correct.

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Wanting to try morning glory seeds [Re: heavensgate]
    #4911473 - 11/08/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

heavensgate said:
Smoking pot does help combat pretty much all of the negative side effects though, and I don't think I would eat morning glories without some weed on hand.  If you are chewing the seeds well and swallowing, then 250 seeds should give you a decent experience, or should work well as a starting dose.

i agree pot instantly makes the trip pleasant and come on strong, for me atleast.. the minute i smoke, the crap goes away, and i slowly fade into another world  :sun:

havent tried eating straight seeds except once, which didnt work well it was only like 60 of an unknown "mixed" variety. i plan to try eating like 200 seeds straight and keeping them in my mouth to absorb, my stomachs on the weak side so i dont know how well thatll work.

i usually dont like smoking until i definately feel the lsa, so i know its coming on. usually by then though, the nausea has come up (i seem to be fine 1 min then i feel my stomach expand a lil and the shit comes right up..) next time ill smoke then dose, hopefully itll be fine. LSA is great :heart: :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale