Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleo_b_1KNEWBIE
big daddy caddyfunky pimpwaggon
Loc: inner earth
anyone know how geltab sheets are molded?
    #4704101 - 09/24/05 04:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone know a link or have any info on where/ how to get/ make a mold for forming gellie sheets? If not, perhaps a link for a good lsd forum where someone might know?? Thanks for any input. :thumbup:

--------------------
You can trust me with your life, but not your woman or your wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: o_b_1KNEWBIE]
    #4704295 - 09/24/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard the flourescent light covers...you know, the long bubbled sheet ones.

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4704305 - 09/24/05 07:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

be creative :thumbup:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: stefan]
    #4704318 - 09/24/05 07:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

could someone be thinking of making bunk geltabs? :nono: :hulk:

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4704417 - 09/24/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Usually when someone has to ask that then they are planning on making bunk tabs.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4704452 - 09/24/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shameful, I certainly hope not.

You'd have to be quite the dick to do that.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4704533 - 09/24/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Why do you want to know?

Welcome to the Shroomery, btw!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: Asante]
    #4704619 - 09/24/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Buncha skeptics running amuk. Welcome. Make some gellies up and mail em to me for further testing! If they are bunk consider ur knee caps peaced :smile:.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Invisibleo_b_1KNEWBIE
    #4707947 - 09/25/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanx, Organic. Damn, you ask 1 ? and get 5 smart-ass replies to one sincere one. Are the rest of you really that bored that you really MUST waste your time criticizing what you obviously thought was a stupid question?? Why even enquire as to WHYYYY I want to know?? This IS an INFORMATIONAL website, is it not?

--------------------

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4708186 - 09/25/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

o_b_1KNEWBIE, nobody here is out to get you. Some people are just concerned about bunk tabs going around (which is understandable) but nobody is directly accusing you.

As for your question, I'm unaware but I guess you could use anything in the shape. Flourescent light cover sounds like it would work,

Welcome to the shroomery and have a nice day :smile: lets keep the peace around here people.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Invisibleo_b_1KNEWBIE
    #4708196 - 09/25/05 01:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

update... sorry if I jumped the gun. you guys are not ALL smart asses.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4708631 - 09/25/05 04:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

o_b_1KNEWBIE..

You're new on this forum. On the first post you inquire on how to acquire or make a mould for making sheets of LSD geltabs.

Usually that signals intent to manufacture.

Grams of d-Lysergide bitartrate don't just land in a person's lap. Some chemical hallucinogens, all being inferior to LSD and dangerous in overdose, do however. It's our experience on our site that the people who are new and ask such questions tend to be the ones who betray the spirit of the psychedelic movement by making fake LSD (with inferior hallucinogens, hard drugs or no drug at all) and selling it off as if it were LSD.

It may well be that it's not your intent to commit such deviousness, but we are a major community and the stunts we have seen pulled simply take your breath away.

It's logical that some in this thread suspect foul play may be involved and warn you that the community holds manufacturers of fake LSD in low regard. It's not exactly a warm welcome but not entirely unreasonable on their part. They are trying to protect the hundreds of people who inevitably would get duped if you were such a person.
Just like you jumped the gun, they jumped the gun.

It's an attempt at being psychic :spirit: but in the community's best interest.

Still, you have not told us why you're inquiring as to how to get or make an LSD-geltab mould.

Welcome to the community, make yourself at home.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4708692 - 09/25/05 05:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man, welcome to the Shroomery!

I'm also interested in why you want that information. Are you planning to make some geltabs?

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: Annom]
    #4709021 - 09/25/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually Im quite interested in how gels are made too. Not planning on making any but am interested in all things LSD :wink:. Ive always wondered how the magic is passed. Heck I found out specifically how blotter was made here, if any one has info on the gellies please do pass. Things like chemicals used to make the gel part, stuff like that.

EDIT: DOH, double post

Edited by Gratos (09/25/05 09:10 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: Gratos]
    #4709056 - 09/25/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

if any one has info on the gellies please do pass. Things like chemicals used to make the gel part, stuff like that.

Have patience, young Padawan  :wink: First things first, some of us are still curious why o_b_1KNEWBIE wants the info :grin:

Both of you: Welcome to the Shroomery!  :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: Asante]
    #4709183 - 09/25/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

From what ive seen of gel tabs this is my guess.

They find a pan of the size they want. Figure out how much gelatin(like the stuff in jello) mixture it takes to use a thin coat. Then use some type of mold to kind of perferate it into squares as its hardening. Ceiling tyle light things would probably work.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4709204 - 09/25/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The diffusers are the way to go. The real art is in getting the gel the way you want it though.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisibleo_b_1KNEWBIE
Re: anyone know how geltab sheets are molded? [Re: daimyo]
    #4710558 - 09/25/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, guys... thanx for all the welcomes, and also for the replies.
and now... the answer you've been waiting for. This is why I ask:

In my own mind it seems that LSD, as sensitive as it is to air and moisture, as well as light, would be best preserved ENCAPSULATED in an inert substance. In theory this would:

A) Block Air from breaking down the molecular structure.

B) Inhibit the infiltration of moisture.

C) Also, perhaps if a dark (opaque) colorant was added, the harmful effect of light could be stopped or inhibited.

I assure you that I have no plan to use ANY info gathered from this sight to a less than honest means. I would like to know best how to preserve L which has been obtained in it's liquid form, as that's the only way it is available to persons locally. Sugar cubes, blotter paper and pill pressing all result in a rather airy body as opposed to Gels.

Again, thanx for any and all replies. :headbang:

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4710631 - 09/25/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thats sorta what I figured. People often post regarding putting their liquid onto paper and such. It really isn't feasible to get it on standard blotter size, but theres always the option of putting each drop on a sugar cube, sweet tart, or square of paper.

Blotter and gel are produced straight from the crystal, not liquid. Liquid is made alternatively. From what I've read, the best thing you can do is keep the liquid in the vial... but I'm sure someone (chinacat?) could give you a better answer. Pressing would be something you'd need to be pretty careful about. Can't have much heat. Perhaps thats why in brotherhood of eternal love (the book), when Owsley Stanley first gets pressed pills to work, it's a fairly big deal.

I think your best bet would be to deal with the vial as you would a sheet or other form. Wrap it and bag it, perhaps seal it in a jar and keep in a dark, perferably refridgerated area. Think of how you can best provide for a good atmosphere, as opposed to how to best transfer the substance.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineR0807D06
Couchlocked Psychonaut
Male

#23248501 - 05/20/16 02:13 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I'd pick number F15 (square shaped prisms) because I had a sheet of the diamond shaped prisms one before which is the standard and it was awkward because hits generally are shaped like squares, not diamonds.

As far as what you do with this mold, I am not going to teach you how to do it properly. If you are truly legit and just trying to store some chemical for future use or for long term storage in something other than say just a solvent like propylene glycol or ethanol, then I would support your endeavor. I could see this being very useful for the RC benzos and such since buying powder is so much cheaper and solutions only last so long depending on solvent and chemical, the same goes any drug active in the microgram-low mg range.

If you are trying to say, order a legal lysergamide in powder form and make gels out of it for personal use and sharing with friends, I'd even support that, although I would probably just keep mine in liquid form. Laying gels OR blotter implies sales. But experimenting with new things is always fun. It was a nice experiment when I learned how to do it. The only real reason you would need to know this tek is if you had access to some legit crystal, and unless you are old school family like rainbow or some shit and have a plug like that, I know you don't have access to crystal. Stay safe out there and don't hurt anyone by trying to make money through deceit.

http://www.fluorolite.com/_webapp_3889997/Flat_Sheets

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order