Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
    #4441837 - 07/23/05 06:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Those of you who have read some of my ecstasy stories might be into this night that turned into a nightmare but at the same time had some sort of divine intervention once again. I just need to vent and get this all down on paper although, I think this might be a interesting story.

The Main Characters of the Evening

The Drunk - A beautiful naive blonde girl who's only mission tonight was to get extremely drunk and dance with me. I love this girl and I consider her one of my closest friends.

The Parasite - A man with a Napoleon complex who's got more stories about more things than anyone else. No matter what you talk about he's done it and done it bigger, better, and more than you. Supposedly he's a gangster who knows every drug dealer within a 100 mill radius and has a bunch of warrants out for his arrest even though he's a white kid who sits at home and does absolutely nothing. The only reason he was along today was because I needed an alcohol hook up.

The Diva - Another one of my best friends. A beautiful wild half white half black girls who's a blast to be around but can turn into a drama queen when alcohol gets involved.

The Diva's Toy - A boy whom I don't really care for due to his personality and immaturity but The Diva finds him hot so they're fucking on a regular basis.

The Babysitter/Your narrator for this story - Me, the guy trying to hold everything together.

So my day began with me committing to hanging out with the Drunk and the Diva. Now I wasn't really in the mood to kick it and I didn't really have the money to kick it but I committed to I felt like I was hemmed into this.

So I go to hang out with The Diva and her boytoy because I thought they had a alcohol hookup. So I buy them a ten sack of weed as a gesture and start to spend the day with them. But as minutes turn into hours it becomes obvious that they don't have a hookup. So I have to get on my phone and scramble calling everyone I know trying to put this together so The Drunk will be happy. Finally after about four hours of calling everyone I know and chauffeuring The Diva and her toy around while they made out in my backseat I finally reached such a low point that I decided to call The Parasite since I knew he'd have alcohol hookup. Let me just say that it was sheer desperation that led to this act since I really can't stand The Parasite. His two goals in life are to open a bar in Mexico and become a rapper  :rolleyes: and I knew if I called him he'd want to come along and there'd be no way out of it. Also every time I hang out with him, stuff magically goes missing out of my car, I've made a point not to hang out with him for weeks but my back was against the wall. So I call him and long story short we get the beer and I'm kind of stressed out from all the work that took.

So fast forward a bit. We pick up The Drunk and are told that there's a party in a far away town so we decide to go to it. Now I'm not in a good mood but I'm putting on a happy face for the good of the group. We get to this house in the suburbs and it's about twenty to twenty-five black and Mexican gangsters and a couple of random drunk white kids. I really don't want to be here, these aren't really my people and I'm not feeling too well but I put on a smile and start meeting people and drinking my corona's.

The Drunk is such a wonderful girl, I really do love her. She totally sensed I wasn't feeling well and sat down with me and tried to talk to me but I wasn't really in a social mood or a mood to talk so instead we played a drinking game called "High, Low, Red, Black" which in the course of this game she managed to get me raving madly drunk in about ten minutes. So for the next few hours I'm sitting around with various people trying to make conversation while saying "Dude... I'm so drunk" every other sentence.

It was a really decent night for me and The Drunk. We sat together and cuddled and she told me how much she was in love with her boyfriend and we hugged a lot and later on when she was almost to the point of blacking out we laid on our backs in the grass together and held hands just talking. I love this girl as a friend, she's one of my finer relationships and I would never want anything more than a friendship with her, I'm completely content just being there with her and having her as a party buddy. But of course this whole time The Parasite and every gangster is hovering around her, I mean a good looking blonde girl with a nice body who's extremely smashed... draws men like crazy. But she was smart and I was around to protect her and amazingly almost all of the guys there were extremely gentlemanly and totally gave her space when she asked for it.

Eventually, she got to the point where she needed to lay down so I took her into a bed room and tucked her into bed, gave her a hug, and found a waste basket for her.

So fast forward a little bit, I'm starting to come down from the peak of my drunkdom and I'm kind of out of it so I go looking for The Diva since I haven't seen her in awhile. I walk outside, and at this point I can barely walk or talk and I have a horrible headache and even though I just had some wonderful moments with The Drunk I'm still not really in a people mood. So I'm sitting there and The Diva looks at me and says "Can I ask you for a favor?" and I'm like "Maybe" and she says "Do you think I can have the keys to your car?" And that took me back for a moment because I didn't get what she was talking about. I thought she might be sick or something and might need to sit down in my car or something. However finally I got it, she wanted to fuck The Boytoy in my car. And that kind of pissed me off and grossed me out, here was a man I didn't really care for fucking one of my best friends and she wanted to do it in my car where I'd probably have to smell it and maybe even clean up. I just got up and walked away from her at that point kind of disgusted. So I didn't want to be around people and I just wanted to pass out so I decided to go sit in my car and listen to some music. I got in my car and closed the door and turned on some Comets on Fire and proceeded to close my eyes and be somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness.

After about ten minutes I heard a rustling, I opened my eyes to see a man in a flak vest with a flashlight trying to get into the backyard of the house. My first thought was "That's an odd sight" then I realized "Oh... fuck..." So as the cop started moving away, I slowly got out of my car, closed the door, and hit the alarm. How he didn't spot me or turn around when I closed the door was a fucking miracle. I walked by a police car with all it's lights on but no one must have been in it because nothing happened. I slowly but briskly started walking in this foreign neighborhood looking for a place to hide. I texted The Diva's cell phone says "Cops everywhere! Get out!" While walking down the street I saw two more cops cars go screaming by with all their lights on. See what happened was aside from the gangster lighting off fireworks in the backyard, apparently a brawl had broken out on the sidewalk and the neighbors were freaked out.

So I walk for about a mile hearing sirens and all sorts of shit going off. I managed to find a school with a huge yard and hid myself in some bushes while texting back and forth to The Diva's cellphone trying to get information on what's going on. Sitting in those bushes was a wild experience, two times a light from a car shined through the bushes but luckily I wasn't spotted and one a police helicopter came over flashing a spotlight through the neighborhood and just barely missed me. I know cop helicopters have those heat sensors but for some reason I didn't get picked up.

I hid in those bushes for about a half hour until I got a text saying "They're starting to tow cars and arrest people". "FUCK!" I thought, I knew I had to go back there and try to save my friends and keep my car from getting towed. So after about eight beers and a couple of blunts I start to walk back towards the house. There's something about adrenaline that sobers you the fuck up, because at that point the only thing on my mind was getting my people out of there safely.

So I get back and I see a bunch of drunk people and cops mulling around and bunch of cars on tow trucks. I look around and see that mine hasn't been put on the tow truck (thank god) apparently they were just towing the cars that were illegally parked and since we were parked in the house's driveway, we were cool (thank god, that was a miracle). So I put on my best sober act and started talking to the cop who wasn't doing anything and said something like "What's going on here? Oh? Well I'm the designated driver, I'm driving that car right there, I was over visiting a friend a few blocks away and my friends told me to come back and pick them up at three". How the hell he bought that and didn't bust me for every fucking illegal substance in system is beyond me but he was really cool and understanding and told me to go get my friends and get the hell out of there.

So I go in and walk into a fucking madhouse. The Diva is having a nervous breakdown and crying because everyone in the party "hates" her. The Boytoy is wandering around completely drunk. The parasite has managed to work his way into the room I put the Drunk in and is now cuddling with her. And I'm sitting here trying to get all these fucking people up and out of here while we have the chance to go.

What happened next, I'm not really sure. It was just chaos. The Drunk refused to go out while the cops were there because she was terrified that she'd get a MIP, The Diva is walking around the party crying hysterically and is extremely upset. The Boytoy is following her around like a little lapdog trying to calm her down. And the Fucking Parasite sees this as his chance to try to get with the Drunk.

So I'm sitting in a dark room with the Parasite and the Drunk trying to convince them to go but they're not budging. So I'm just going to sit there with them until everything calms down a little bit. Meanwhile outside I hear "Fuck you nigger! You fucking piece of shit! You punched a hole in my wall!" Apparently some kid who was drunk and angry that his car was getting towed punched a hole in the wall out of the house out of anger and now everyone was starting to rally against this kid and it looked like a sever drunken beat down was seconds away from happening with the cops just outside the door. I'm listening to this and I know if a fight breaks out the cops will be in here in seconds and we'll all be fucked. So I basically grab The Drunk and the Parasite and push them out the door and I tell The Diva and the Boytoy that we need to leave right now. But of course The Diva has lost her purse and her shoes and spend five dramatic minutes trying to find them. Meanwhile, my nerves are completely shot and I am fucking angry. I am angry at the situation, I'm angry at The Parasite for being a fucking Parasite and trying to get with The Drunk. I'm annoyed with the Boytoy and the Diva for their whole escapade for the night and the fact that when we need to leave the most they can't get their shit together. And mainly I'm angry at the situation. So I finally snapped. If you've ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I was actually just like when the Lawyer snapped with the knife and was cutting up limes. Same vibes, same voice, same anger only instead of a knife I was punching my steering wheel. And every time I started punching the steering wheel The Drunk started crying and got scared. And I really apologize for that but at this point, I had no friends and I was angry with all of them. So finally after three trips from the car back into the house trying to hurry up The Diva and The Boytoy. We finally made it out of there.

Everyone was worried thinking this was a trap and thinking that we'd get busted for a DUI by a cop laying in wait but I knew that they'd need just cause to pull us over and if I was driving the speed limit and obeying all the laws that we'd be okay. Just to be safe though I took a weird route out as a opposed to the straight forward one we took in.

As soon as we were safe, it was mere seconds before The Parasite began to take all the credit for getting us out of there safely. And I'm not a glory hound at all but considering how much I put my balls on the line and how I personally got everyone out of there it kind of annoyed me that this little cocksucker who is nothing but stories was talking about how he saved everyone while all he really was doing was going on a futile mission to get into The Drunk's pants. I had to sit there the whole drive back watching the Parasite cuddle with The Drunk and the Boytoy play with The Diva.

So to the end this story, I got everyone home and really scared everyone because no one has ever seen me that angry before. I'm still mad at everyone and will probably need a few days to calm down but the main thing is that we got away... again... Of course the cocksucking Parasite asked me for the Drunk girl's number so I gave him a fake number and don't plan on seeing him for as long as I can help it.

But to put all this in normal terms. I'm 2 for 2 getting out of bad situations this summer.

And that's my story.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/23/05 06:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4441891 - 07/23/05 07:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i would of left them all man...

Fuck that....if they can't get there shit together after you risked life and limb,fuck it....

but that's just me....

you strories are always cool man....

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4442035 - 07/23/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good story and great writing skills, man. I have definitely had nights and "friends" like that! Not cool, at all. Hope you find some better and truer friends that you can throw down with without having to worry about them doing stupid shit.

:sun:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4442038 - 07/23/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good story, although a little dramatic.

Cops only go for people who are making trouble when they break up parties, if you're drunk or high they really don't give a shit as long as your semi coherent.

Think about it anything else is just more paperwork for them.

At least that's the way it is around here.

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4442054 - 07/23/05 09:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, I don't usually have patience for stories like this, but you had me HOOKED!  I liked how you spelled out "the characters" for us, that was cool, hehe. 

You're a good storyteller.  :heart:

OfflineSpencyspence28
Texan CubeFarmer
Loc: Tx.
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: MOTH]
    #4442070 - 07/23/05 09:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i would have dropped eveyrone off except the durnk went home and had wild ravenous sex.

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: Spencyspence28]
    #4442411 - 07/23/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You seem like a really nice guy, nice enough to go back and rescue your friends in the midst of a police bust, you should start hanging around people that actually appreciate you, not some assholes like the above characters.

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Idaho (USA)
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4443420 - 07/23/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome story. That was fun to read and well layed out.

--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4443435 - 07/23/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It sucks you hang out with thieves just because they can get you alcohol.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4443449 - 07/23/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If I were you I'd slap the shit out of the parasite.

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4443491 - 07/23/05 03:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wait, I got a question. In this part, you say:

Quote:

I hid in those bushes for about a half hour until I got a text saying "They're starting to tow cars and arrest people". "FUCK!" I thought, I knew I had to go back there and try to save my friends and keep my car from getting towed. So after about eight beers and a couple of blunts I start to walk back towards the house. There's something about adrenaline that sobers you the fuck up, because at that point the only thing on my mind was getting my people out of there safely.

You carried 8 beers with you over to that school, then proceeded to drink all of them AND smoke two blunts, THEN go back to the party?

So the Drunk has a boyfriend ay? I guess he doesn't mind his girlfriend going to parties, getting drunk, holding hands with you, and cuddling with guys left and right...
If I were you, I would bang the Drunk multiple times, and then never hang around those people again.....

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4443526 - 07/23/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
If I were you, I would bang the Drunk multiple times, and then never hang around those people again.....

Seriously

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4443539 - 07/23/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Man that's heavy. It sounds like you are a really awesome person, and as other people said, it sucks that you have to put up with people like that...yet through it all you kept your cool (with the exception of the steering wheel, and well, who can blame you) and were able to be mature.

That was a fantastic story, and you're a fucking awesome friend, whether they realize it or not man, so keep on trucking.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again) [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4443545 - 07/23/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the love, I'm really surprised anyone read that considering it was just a drunken story/me venting but yeah that's a pretty normal day in my life haha. I only told it because I know my ecstasy story involving a police helicopter got a big reception and hey I'm here to entertain you fuckers  :thumbup:  :grin:

No I meant I was hiding in that school after drinking eight beers and smoking several blunts at the party.

She's too high maintenance to see naked, even hanging out with her results in several phone calls before and after. And if her boyfriend has a problem with us being friends, fuck him. At this point, my tolerance for stupidity is extremely low and if this fucking fool wants to come after me for protecting his girlfriend and treating her like a human being, I got no problem breaking some teeth out.

I'd love to smack the shit out of The Parasite but he's one of those people that's so pathetic it's not even worth it. Plus we grew up in the same neighborhood and I've known him since Kindergarten, the neighborhood would think I was a bully if I knocked some fucking sense into him. It's best to leave him in his little happy world of delusion where he beats up black people who try to jack him and where he's some huge yayo dealer or whatever his story is today and only use him when you need something from him. I'm angry though because so far dealing with The Parasite just from last night a box of cigarettes, a couple of lighters, some loose cash, and a hunting knife has gone missing. Not to mention in the past DVDs, a digital scale, and several other things have gone missing. If I ever catch him, you better believe I'm beating that bitch with a baseball bat.

But yeah... I just woke up and amazed I don't have a hang over, but I'm still pissed at everyone. Even though The Drunk called and left this five minute message apologizing and telling me how much fun she had and how she loves me. But fuck all of them for right now.

I don't mean to be hostile and violent, I'm usually the calmest nicest person ever but damn last night went so far over the line for me that I really am in a bad mood still.

But I'm glad you all enjoyed the story  :smile:

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/23/05 03:26 PM)

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4443557 - 07/23/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
.But fuck all of them for right now.

"but fuck all them," period......

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

#4443566 - 07/23/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

No I meant that hiding in that school after drinking eight beers and smoking several blunts at the party.

OK I gotcha. I was gonna say, the last thing I would want to be doing is getting even more wasted before I go back to a busted party!

Quote:

Even though The Drunk called and left this five minute message apologizing and telling me how much fun she had and how she loves me.

Man, this girl wants your cock. You need to step up ASAP!! Was this one of the girls from your other story?

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4443572 - 07/23/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No, she just kind of appeared. Believe it or not I tend stumble across a lot of hot fucked up girls who I become really intense friends with.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not, but she's too high maintenance to see naked.

I wouldn't be surprised if she stumbled across this thread though haha.

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/23/05 03:29 PM)

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

#4443594 - 07/23/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Man, you need to start being the player you were born to be. Realize who/what you are! Example:

Quote:

Believe it or not I tend stumble across a lot of hot fucked up girls who I become really intense friends with.

That aint a coincidence! Do you already have a girlfriend or something? You are not gay are you? Personally, I couldn't be friends with a girl I am attracted to UNLESS I already had a girlfriend and was getting some action. I don't know, that's just me :shrug: You should take advantage :thumbup:

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4443613 - 07/23/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not all that attracted to these girls honestly. Like they're all extremely good looking and everytime I go somewhere with them guys are falling all over themselves trying to look at them or talk to them or get some shred of something from them but I honestly couldn't care less. I think that's my appeal to them is that I just don't want anything from them. Also I protect them, I'm a 6'4 guy who looks like he's been through some heavy shit (I got some busted knuckles and a scar under one of my eyes) so the normal riff-raff keeps their distance from the girls, like last night laying in the grass with The Drunk, everyone was very respectable... I don't know if it was because they were nice to begin with or I was laying there with her but nothing fucked up has ever happened to one of my friends on my watch. 

Come to think of it last night, the owner of the house was yelling in the room I put The Drunk in to come down and I got him out of there because he was freaking her out. But of course while I'm forcing all these people out of her room The Parasite is sitting there taking all the credit for it. Goddamn I hate The Parasite right now.

But back to the girls, I love them all as friends, like I have about a 3 to 1 ratio of friends who are girls to guys but I'm just not that into these girls. They just lack what I want.

However, I have had "special moments" with a ton of girls but it's just about attraction.

Sorry, I'm not a typical guy, I don't have a divining rod in my pants :smile:

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4443620 - 07/23/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, I'm not a typical guy, I don't have a divining rod in my pants

Yeah man me either, I'm more 'old fashioned' I guess you could say, in that I would rather go on a few dates with a girl before doing anything really sexual with them.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order