Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4433906 - 07/21/05 02:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

the "cyber" sea:lol:. hmm i seem to be laughing at everything today:wtf: i must of smoked some good weed this morning:grin::stoned:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4433980 - 07/21/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thegatewaydrug said:
wuts atm mean? at the moment???

:ass2mouth:

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: goobler]
    #4433992 - 07/21/05 03:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o lol

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4434004 - 07/21/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

When I tripping mad balls I became attracted to one of my buddies girlfriends because she helped me out of a tight spot without even realizing.

It was weird.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Noetical]
    #4434015 - 07/21/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:oogle:

thats not good, i would hope ur stronger then him (or he never found out that u liked his girl:naughty:)

--------------------

General George S. Patton

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Noetical]
    #4434020 - 07/21/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you just flat out don't find a girl physically attractive it most likely won't change. But if its like a "oh shes sort of cute thing" theres a good chance that you could develop more of an attraction over time.
If its not there personality wise its likely that it won't change and you'd be better just moving on.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4434025 - 07/21/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No it wasn't like that its just that I saw her in this totally different light and I was like wow! It was just an attraction that I would never actually move on.

I told him too it was no big deal to him cause he knew I wouldn't act on it.

He'd obliterate me into bone dust if we ever man danced too.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4434038 - 07/21/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

trippy will do that:mushroom2:

good thing u never fought then haha. get as big mr hulk hogan and ur set:thumbup:

--------------------

General George S. Patton

OfflineDaddylp
Loser

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: freddurgan]
    #11958556 - 02/03/10 10:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I hate to say this but, i dont like big gurls either but man they can cook and suck a mean dick. LOL! Naw, you just have likes and dilikes. Thats normal. Dont be a hippie. But i learned alone the road of life, Personality and values are way more important than anything else. including weight

--------------------
I do not advocate drugs, even alcohol in any way, shape or form. All comments on this site are lies and fabrications due to my need to fit in socially. Nothing  I say is fact and things that i say or imply are completely ficticious

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Daddylp]
    #11958559 - 02/03/10 10:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Flo from the progressive commercials.

--------------------

WakaWaka

Invisiblestedenko
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: freddurgan]
    #11958900 - 02/03/10 11:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Moved-sorry, she is worthy.

--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Edited by stedenko (02/04/10 04:33 AM)

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11959630 - 02/04/10 04:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rogue_pixie said:
I resent that "they're just internet girls" and wouldn't be so quick to disregard them like that. Although I suppose it depends how you view the internet and how much and how regularly you talk to them I suppose. A lot of deep and meaningful relationships/bonds/connections can be forged via talking over the internet, I believe. It's a really excellent way of getting to know someone extremely well because there is none of the initial inhibitions and stuff that you get when you're in the presence of somebody. Nothing to distract you with, just two minds connecting...

but it's true. Just as a guy over the Internet is just some dude on the Internet it tends to be the same for women. And forging relationships over the Internet is a at best a cruel joke to you and the other party involved.  You have to meet up and become physically aquainted (a date or even just coffee) to truly judge who someone is.
Think of it this way, who you are on the Internet is raw ego. Being that it's ego insecurities change vastly and the ability to cover them up is abundant in the world od anonymity. If there's an aspect of you that you or the other person doesn't like you can easily phase it out with text, however you're still the same person in real life. It's a deceitful fabrication of who you want to be, covering only the aspects of how you want to be seen.

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you weren't attracted to? [Re: Maverick]
    #11959683 - 02/04/10 05:23 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

All relationships I have ever seen have been deceitful fabrications.

All of my relationships that lasted more than a week had to be deceitful fabrications.

Girls just aren't happy dating a normal person.  You have to fake all this personality, charisma etc etc else they leave, fast.

Its like a job interview.  You have to amplify and sell your personality.  Then a few months down the line you both realise who the real person behind that is and you may not like them as much as you'd hoped.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you weren't attracted to? [Re: nice1]
    #11959980 - 02/04/10 07:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

All but one for me nice1.  It's easier to fin lies and deceit than truth and openness. I did meet an awesome chick off myspace back when I was 19 though, we met for coffee, thn wmt to tahoe and started dating, but like I said you have to meet the person first.
That's the only girl I still miss. Though we are now good friends we live thousands of miles apart due to moving and stuff.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you weren't attracted to? [Re: Maverick]
    #11959985 - 02/04/10 07:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Who bumped this abomination btw?

OfflineDaddylp
Loser

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Maverick]
    #11961528 - 02/04/10 12:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DRTMaverick said:
Quote:

rogue_pixie said:
I resent that "they're just internet girls" and wouldn't be so quick to disregard them like that. Although I suppose it depends how you view the internet and how much and how regularly you talk to them I suppose. A lot of deep and meaningful relationships/bonds/connections can be forged via talking over the internet, I believe. It's a really excellent way of getting to know someone extremely well because there is none of the initial inhibitions and stuff that you get when you're in the presence of somebody. Nothing to distract you with, just two minds connecting...

but it's true. Just as a guy over the Internet is just some dude on the Internet it tends to be the same for women. And forging relationships over the Internet is a at best a cruel joke to you and the other party involved.  You have to meet up and become physically aquainted (a date or even just coffee) to truly judge who someone is.
Think of it this way, who you are on the Internet is raw ego. Being that it's ego insecurities change vastly and the ability to cover them up is abundant in the world od anonymity. If there's an aspect of you that you or the other person doesn't like you can easily phase it out with text, however you're still the same person in real life. It's a deceitful fabrication of who you want to be, covering only the aspects of how you want to be seen.

word homie. people hate net one the net and love me in real life

--------------------
I do not advocate drugs, even alcohol in any way, shape or form. All comments on this site are lies and fabrications due to my need to fit in socially. Nothing  I say is fact and things that i say or imply are completely ficticious

OfflineDaddylp
Loser

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you weren't attracted to? [Re: nice1]
    #11961541 - 02/04/10 12:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nice1 said:
All relationships I have ever seen have been deceitful fabrications.

All of my relationships that lasted more than a week had to be deceitful fabrications.

Girls just aren't happy dating a normal person.  You have to fake all this personality, charisma etc etc else they leave, fast.

Its like a job interview.  You have to amplify and sell your personality.  Then a few months down the line you both realise who the real person behind that is and you may not like them as much as you'd hoped.

females love me.. because im crazy. Well normal.. the world is a bunch of crazy idiots worried about what other people think

--------------------

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: goobler]
    #11961850 - 02/04/10 01:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

goobler said:
yes, yes you are

do them both

ATM

/thread

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ever become attracted to someone that you werent attracted to? [Re: Frost]
    #11962022 - 02/04/10 02:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

totally one time while with my friend she insisted i hook up with her friend. now i had hooked up with my friend before too. any who were chilling its me and 3 girls the one i hooked up with , the one i wanted to hook up with and the third her roommate. girl 1 totally cock blocks me the whole time cause she was jealous. any who

week later im at a rave and girl 3 was there says hi, im rolling face and were dancing and she just started hooking up with me it was awesome. also i was way more attracted to her she was all dressed up with neon red and blue hair and cute rave outfit. oh my with her snake bite piercings i sucked on her face so hard that night.

any who i did get to hook up with the second chick too :awesome:

aside from that both the girl friends i have had i never really wanted to do but they clung to me and said they loved me and stuff so i did them then they got me to date them

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#11962349 - 02/04/10 02:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

To answer the question posed in the title, YES.
Personality and character has a lot to do with how physically attracted I am to someone. I wasn't very attracted to my first serious bf, but later on I found him to be beautiful...Then he went back to ugly, lol.

Another guy that I thought I might like was being real sweet and nice to me and I thought he was really cute. Then I realized he was a douchebag and now I see him as a very ugly person on a physical level even.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds