Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

morning glory lets see your story
    #4363676 - 07/02/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ok i just ground up 200 mg heavenly blues. put it thru a pepercorn crusher 3 times, and put about a cup of fruit2O in it @ 6pm, i also crushed about 7 grams of seeds and stems, ground it up as well and put it separetly. the cup of mg is in the fridge and im going to sleep, when i wake up ill drain the mg 3 times, and keep the juice. i will do the same with the weed gue then toss the fluids in with the mg fluids. ive been saving the seeds for stupid reasons, wanted to get rid of them, figured that it with the mg fluid would help the sickness feeling. i also have like a quarter of weed on standby to smoke while attempting my escape. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: morning glory lets see your story [Re: JoeyBond]
    #4364027 - 07/02/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I doubt that the seeds in stem in water will bring out anything good because most of the good stuff in ganja is fat soluble and water won't help. I usually stick with HBWR, but peppermint tea helps for me along with over the couter Anti-Nausea Medicine. Usually timing is what helps my nausea, I take the medicine and tea 25-30 min. after I eat them, and sometimes toke on a bowl at this point. 75% of the time I never get nausea. Have you tried lsa before or is this your first? Anyhow, good luck and let us know how it goes.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory lets see your story [Re: popnganja420]
    #4364368 - 07/02/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

this is my first, 200 seeds, i also have the ment tea thingy out ready for it:D. im going to go to sleep then take it tomorrow let it set for a while. im doing the water extraction method, i think i have to drink the juice after straining it. i hope it works

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4364469 - 07/02/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if you find that your not going anywhere, break out that quarter. im waiting for my mush to finish filtering, and its taking its damn sweet time :frown: i dont know if itll be ready for tonight.. damn!

OfflineFootprint
Know it all Knowa
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: morning glory lets see your story [Re: pH_]
    #4365323 - 07/03/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

About 1 year ago, i ground up i think 350 seeds in a coffe grinder, and put the grounds onto a peanut butter sandwich(BAD IDEA!!!). i ended up only eating about 300 seeds worth of the sandwich before I threw the rest away. If you think im being a wuss, i will not even try to explain the how absolutely disgusting that sandwich was, i usually have an iron stomach, but this jsut took me over the edge. ANYWAY, the only thing i experienced was goign to see KILL BILL about 3 or 4 hours later, and being extremely relaxed until i fell asleep that night, i also had some diamonds/fractal etc in my vision all the while. i am definitely goign to try it again, because i felt pretty good, but this time im goign to grind up 600 seeds, put them into gel capsules, and swallow them all along with a dose of dramamine to help the nausea.

--------------------
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
    #4365348 - 07/03/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

A few years ago, I ate about 4 packs of seeds in some yogurt right before I went to bed. Well nothing happened for a while. At about 2 in the morning (allmost 2 hours later) I woke up with the worst nasea. I got up to go puke, then felt THE worst pains throughout my body. I fell to the ground and couldnt move. It allmost felt like the veins in my body had shrunk, and when I stood up they streatched to the point of ripping right in half. Well I crawled up to the bathroom and puked for about 10 minutes, then crawled back to my room. I put the beatles on, smoked some pot, then laid on the floor, and had one of the craziest/strangest trips ever. I enjoyed it.......I dont really know why. I wanted a strange-visual trip, and thats exactly what I got.

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: morning glory lets see your story [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4365357 - 07/03/05 02:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

A friend of mine did a cold water extraction out of about 700 seeds for the both of us.  I puked quite the puke about an hour after ingestion, after this it was LSA time... We layed on his bed listening to music and tripping pretty good for hours.  Not the most visual drug but I did certainly get some visual effects.  Music was absolutely amazing on them too, as was the mood lift.  I will be doing LSA again soon.  :thumbup:

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Re: morning glory lets see your story [Re: Trav]
    #4365688 - 07/03/05 06:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I would recommend the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose over Morning Glories. The taste is horrible, I find it easier to take a few HBWR and crush them in a grinder and put into capsules. It usually takes a little more practice with the Morning Glories to beat the nausea and diarhea often associated with them. HBWR are also notorious for it too but often easier to control because there's less seed matter to deal with. Just keep in mind that you usually lose a little lsa in the extractions so you may need to try it again and add like another 25-50 seeds next time if you don't get a lot out of it. You should find your hot spot between 200-350 morning glories and 6-9 HBWR seeds. These are not dosage suggestions... start small... this is what worked for me in the end. Let us know how it goes today... and those of you with experience.... how long does it take for your nausea to kick in... mine is usually 30 min. after eating them. I'm trying to get together some info and the such to put together a site with all the info in one place. And I mean ALL the info, so anyone please feel free to PM me with wierd trip reports and the such that may be outta the norm.

--------------------

OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

#4366204 - 07/03/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i hope to god i get something out of this, i think the problem with most people is( most people think im this way because i dont voice my reasoning why i trip) that they just want a way to get off rather than seeing as a spiritual trip, or they dont get excited about seeing the truth out of it, perhaps its in the mind frame at the time you do the drug. but im going to relax take a bath nibble on some food. drink it then smoke one. im going to fight the nausea. i havent puked in 10 years or more. shrooms wont do it neither does having morphine pumped into you after having 27 staples in ya. anyhow off i go to the bath . im so excited. im even going to plant some after words either way, the flowers are very pretty, in fact i always liked them but couldnt have them because they are a weed, but this was before i knew about their special qualities.................... we'll see about them first hand. adios. i will post when i start to feel something and i will do exact timing. post accuratly spell check adios

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

#4370425 - 07/04/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

so how did it go?

--------------------

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
    #4370802 - 07/04/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My first and only time with morning glories was with all heavenly blues, I stupidly decided to steal 14 100 seed packets (only 75 cents each) for me and my friend from a local nursery. I ended up eating 700 seeds straight....bad..... I ended up feeling almost nothing (although it was hard to tell that day seeing how I had smoked an whole ounce of weed that day with 3 friends) My thought process was really fucked up, (i.e. my friends were tryiing to get me to fight one of my....bigger friends on camera and I thought "No I cant fight him because fight starts with 'f' and so does his name"....should of been more like hes huge and Ill die... and I was intrested in my shoes for a short period of time and sa fractal patterns on this white ceiling briefly

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

#4374826 - 07/06/05 05:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

it went awesome, for 45 minutes i had slight puking sensations but fought it off and after 45 minutes i played the guitar and was lost in it for a few hours, no visuals, but the best x feeling ever. felt wonderful, and the music sounded different.

Offlineihaveacow
ilovehumidity

#4375385 - 07/06/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i was the walrus that is because they have pestisides

--------------------
im me on aim... bennettbike

i dont smoke, drink, or abuse drugs, but because i trip spiritually twice a year i got a felony!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules