Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXpandYourMind
Stranger
Interesting specimens need identification
    #4373516 - 07/05/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey all, I was out in the backyard earlier having a cigarette and noticed some interesting mushroom specimens. I decided Id go on a bit of a hunt with the camera and show you what I found. Im not too sure if they are psychoactive or not though, need a little help on identification. Speaking of cigarettes though, onetime I was at my dads place, and we had been using a garden pot as a dumping ground for them, there was still soil left in it and there must have been some rain or something lately but there were actually mushrooms growing amongst the cigarette butts, the most psychadelic ones I had ever seen, I wish I had taken some photos now, but alas was not the naturalist I am today at the time. BTW forgot to mention Im from Brisbane - Australia, if that helps, much appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebackupwards2
Stranger thanyou

Loc: in my mind
Re: Interesting specimens need identification [Re: XpandYourMind]
    #4373545 - 07/05/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

try posting this in the hunting forum but before you do read all the info needed to give a proper id.
good luck
peace

--------------------
If you are not sure what you are doing STOP and go read some on what you are trying to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck