Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

insanity?
    #4358242 - 07/01/05 02:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well i want to do shrooms. It seems very interesting and i have become very facinated by other peoples stories. The thing that is stopping me is, my dad told me "I smoked weed a little bit, but i never did shrooms or any of that stuff, it just didnt seem worth it". He went on to tell me about his friend who is forced to work at the good will because he basicly went insane on shrooms. My dad said that he (my dads friend) took shrooms over 100 times, and know he thinks that L. Ron Hubbard (founder of Scientology) is after him (even tho L. Ron Hubbard is dead).

i want to try shrooms out, but i dont want to go insane... can someone please tell me the numbers on the ammount of people who actualy go insane from tripping?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: insanity? [Re: chaospilot]
    #4358260 - 07/01/05 02:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

liatin dude,i''m trippin fucking balls right now....

i have some serios psycosis,and i'm fine...

trust me,you'll throw it all up before you go vrasy....

you have to be at peace with your mind,if you have mental problems you shouln't eat shroom or any psychadelic...

educate yourself,dude
have a nice nihgtt

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4358266 - 07/01/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

the people who go insane are the ones who try to stayin this realm and worry about the time, their parents, school, wor, etc, while indulging in psychedelics, mushies in this case...

the numbers? there are no numbers, but i can tell you that if you are too worried about material and physical matters, you will not have a fun time trying to grasp back to what the sober vision knows as reality. it is all in your mindstate my man.

good luck

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: insanity? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4358268 - 07/01/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

correct :cool:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: insanity? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4358277 - 07/01/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

aye aye captain! have a good trippppppppp! heh!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#4358279 - 07/01/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what ya on my friend ^^? have a great trip , no seriously mushrooms are so interesting when i tripped its like your very very sober with a hint of weird ness (the weirdness is when things are shifting around ) lol

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4358281 - 07/01/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lobe you too... :wink:

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4358290 - 07/01/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the people who go insane are the ones who try to stayin this realm and worry about the time, their parents, school, wor, etc, while indulging in psychedelics, mushies in this case...

Thats a major insult to those genetically predisposed or insane as a result of a traumatic event. You can be as much as a rebel as you want and one bad event while tripping can majorly rock your world.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: insanity? [Re: Organic]
    #4358297 - 07/01/05 02:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

simply dont put yourself in situations where something traumstic can happen, where something can go sour.

be smart man, im not trying to offend anyone.

explain a little deeper if you dont mind...

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4358306 - 07/01/05 02:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yoru picture thinfgy is funny Ares,...........

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4358308 - 07/01/05 02:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i know i look funny.

damned elven pixie genetics

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

#4358321 - 07/01/05 02:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I know you aren't trying to offend. Absolute statements such as that one tend to offend those that have experience otherwise.

You are on 5g. Your tripping partner blacks out, you think they are dead because they are unresponsive for over a minute. In this minute, your mind is scarred. Every waking moment of being around this person for the next 6-12 months you are constantly reminded of that one minute. Anything can trigger the feelings... for example a similar expression or body movement that happened right before they initially blacked out. Irrational worries? Yes. I would hardly say they brought it upon themselves though.

--------------------

Edited by Organic (07/01/05 03:00 AM)

Love is like a train...
Female

#4358401 - 07/01/05 03:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i agree with you organic and your example at hand...

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

#4358416 - 07/01/05 03:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

PTSD is often confused with insanity to those whose mind has been raped by a traumatic event. It all tends to fade with time though :smile: Clinical insanity is much more rare to result from a trip but can happen. Psychedelics are powerful substances. Knowing your MIND is often infinitely more important than knowing your body when you ingest psychedelics.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4358420 - 07/01/05 03:07 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
Knowing your MIND is often infinitely more important than knowing your body when you ingest psychedelics.

--------------------

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #4358525 - 07/01/05 04:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hhahahaah, first of all you're not going to be tripping every other day and locking yourself in your room while painting it black, spraying lysol to disinfect, and talking to yourself.

You're going to trip somewhere.  dude a great place to trip is a nature path.  Or with friends but you need to get out in nature and just think and take in all of what's going on there.  nobody will be around so there will be nothing to worry about.  But bring a friend for support :smile:

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4358527 - 07/01/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if the inner family believes that they have to "stay sane", the world may be very challenging, and the onslaught of sensation and mentation that is "out of bounds" has to be approached carefully.

after developing relaxed resiliance, removal of the fences (de-fences) is not a problem. going where you want is not a frantic fearsome thing, returning home is respectful and fair too.

the family grows up healthy.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: insanity? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4359640 - 07/01/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ok, thanks for clearing that up for me

i have done some reading and i am going to wait until i am at peace with my mind, or i dont have anything that i have any charge on. Anyhow, the only thing i can think of is my fear of spiders, since i dont stay mad/sad at anything for more then 30 minutes for some reason.

my fear of spiders..... damn thats going to be tough

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Re: insanity? *DELETED* [Re: chaospilot]
    #4359662 - 07/01/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Jdawg2013

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: insanity? [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #4359673 - 07/01/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

no, i dont have a history of mental illness in my family. Everyone in my family is pretty much sane, reasonable, and are good people to talk to....

my mom has done acid and shrooms before, we have talked about it (not about me doing it, her experiences), and she seems fine.... so i guess the next step would be to educate my friends on the shit that i have read....

btw i have been doing research for about 2 months now, reading stories/warnings and where to trip and what to do in the case of a bad trip.

anyhow, i think ill be fine, i just wanted to get that cleared up

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies