Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLibertycapper
Doctor Banner
 User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia
Shroom Cookies
    #4145302 - 05/07/05 07:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Now that the guidance from the shroomery and the people on it has me growing mushrooms successfully(they just woin't stop!) I need a good recipe for some chocholate chip cookies. I had some good shroom cookies I traded for at a Phish concert years ago and they were great. Tasted just like a cookie but I reacted just like I'm on shrooms! Any ideas. Can I just buy a pillsbury roll and mix in some ground up shrooms????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: Libertycapper]
    #4145493 - 05/07/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would not bake with mushrooms, the heat would probably destroy quite a bit of the psilocin. You can make chocolates, do a search.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: gdman]
    #4147023 - 05/07/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would make them more from scratch than just a roll. That way the mushrooms (powdered) can mix all in with the dough. Let us know how they turn out, i'm interested in hearing the results.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: gdman]
    #4147340 - 05/07/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
I would not bake with mushrooms, the heat would probably destroy quite a bit of the psilocin. You can make chocolates, do a search.

^^^^^^^

--------------------

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4149356 - 05/08/05 04:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you are using dry mushrooms you don't need to worry about heat. I bake muffins for 20 minutes at 450 after boiling the mushrooms into tea for a halfhour. These guys who claim to have lost potency from heat must be doing something different than me, I find more heat to personally intensify them. I find any tea made with out at least 10 minutes of heavy boiling to be a waste personally, but I only tried it a few times in my early days.

gdman and Dark Star: How much potency loss, from how much heat have you experienced?

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4149609 - 05/08/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

How about making pot brownies and using icing mixed w/ powdered 'rooms??? Eah?? Sounds like heaven!

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Offlinepsychedelic_sam
Life is shortenjoy

Loc: Hell in a bucket
Re: Shroom Cookies [Re: Sammy]
    #4149652 - 05/08/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sammy that sounds like a hell of a plan  :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------

Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile...;)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
13,055 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 12 queries.