Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #4142788 - 05/06/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I wonder if Wiccan_Seeker will pop in this thread :wink:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4142810 - 05/06/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Snorting resin... god damn.

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4143094 - 05/06/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ok, maybe it was dumb. but if u really cant snort it and get high, and it was placebo, that is soo cool. i never thought i could "trick" my brain, :laugh:

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

#4143282 - 05/06/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THC contains a phenolic group, which imparts a slight water-solubility to it, where it acts as a soap.

You don't want to dissolve it in water, because then much is lost to the sides of the cooking pot. (you don't cook or stir, remember? that's why) All you basically want to do is pre-digest the herb in hot water and to effect any decarboxylations that are needed.

Now you got soggy but tasty grounds which you eat, and slosh away into your empty stomach. That stomach will pick up the wee bit of THC in the water and this gives you the early high. Then your stomach passes it to your bowels and that's where the action is. Your liver spews bile over it to emulsify it. The bile acts like a soap to put fatty substances (your peanutbutter and/or pure cannabis resin) into aquatic suspension. (cheese isnt soluble in water? then how about milk! That's an emulsion/suspension) Then it gets resorbed through your gut wall like any fatty substance & into your bloodstream.

Your firecracker (or leary biscuit, popular too) dilutes the cannabis resin with oil into an extract. That can be compared to "drink beer". In my TEK, if properly and exactly followed, you will resorb nothing but a cannabis resin/bile mixture. That can be compared to "drink vodka" as it is minimally diluted.
This means that if carried out properly Cannabis Tea will hit you slightly harder for a shorter period of time than the sandwich or biscuit will.

An anorexic girl routinely got hit excruciatingly hard and actually had to take 0.2gr, but then again she was anorexic which makes her body hyperefficient in yanking any and all nutrients & calories out of the starvation regimen it gets.

A friend took a gram and had what can be considered a "bad trip": strong desorientation, fear and dysphoria. He never imbided again. (stubborn fool! I recommended 400mg tops for him and he took 1000)

Quote:

The key things is basically the entire recipy, but let's take it apart:

1..Stirring: if you stir resin may end up on the cooking pot's wall instead of into you. No stirring, no boiling, they diminish the high for that reason. I call it "cannabis tea", more appropriately it would be to call it "cooked cannabis with steepwater".

2..Empty stomach = key because it can diminish potency so greatly that you barely notice anything at all. I once put 1 oz of milk chocolate on a steambath to melt it. Then I stirred in 0.6gr weed (an amount and strenth that got me very high every time I made cannabis tea to the letter of the recipy and I cooled it in the fridge. Within half an hour I had eaten it. It felt as if I had smoked 1/20gr (treshold)while it in any case of good cannabis tea would've hit me like 1/3gr smoked.

This means it was about six times less efficient because I added one single ounce of chocolate to it. Now all the books say it ought've worked! ...ya but the books also say you should use a couple of grams and that is precisely what I would've needed to get a decent high... six times more than I used for Cannabis Tea.

3..ten to 15 minutes in the hot, slowly cooling water. This pre-digests the bud and turns THC-COOH into THC which enhances potency, so it's said. Indeed raw bud is not nearly as efficient as cannabis tea.

4..Eating the Grounds = Key because it contains most of the resin!

My pharmacological pattern was extremely predictable because I used a standard technique of preparation. It held true every time and I always got as high as if I smoked half the amount.

-3h = start mini-fast
0h = eat grounds, drink tea
0:10h = feel a little something
1h = get concerned because its so mild
1:30h = half as high as I will end up to be: time to eat!
2-2:30h = endpoint of rapid ascent to plateau
5-6h = decline really noticable, fatigue sets in
6-9h = it usually ends, no more fatigue

This was my predictable personal rhythm. You might need more time to empty your stomach before the tea and longer without food after ingestion.

Find your personal rhythm and quantities. The TEK works. It is in fact the same as Green Dragon, except you drink no alcohol which is BETTER.

- Wiccan_Seeker from the thread "can I enhance weed?"

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post4049689

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4143306 - 05/06/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, placebo's the most powerful drug of em all, especially during trips.

Source? Well I used to be friends with a pharmacist for a long time, and she taught me quite a bit - so my source is a certified word of mouth

:smile2:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Fospher]
    #4143317 - 05/06/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Please read above thread I linked to.

:smile2:

--------------------

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

#4143332 - 05/06/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

err ive posted sayin this before but snortin weed will definate get you high, watched a friend do this and it sure as hell worked.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Arf]
    #4143691 - 05/06/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Snort coke and pharmies, smoke pot and resin. :stoned:

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinefriendofthedevil
Awesome
Loc: massachusetts
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4143810 - 05/06/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey everyone, first post here.
If you snorted resin and felt anything, it was placebo. THC is not water soluble, so snorting it wouldn't work. Im not too sure of the science behind that, but Ive read threads like this over at OG and yahooka, and thats what it normally ends with.

--------------------
"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country."

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: friendofthedevil]
    #4144528 - 05/06/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

resin sticks to my fingers for days , even when i try to clean it off. i can only imagine how long its gonna chill somewhere stuck in your nose.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Fospher]
    #4239185 - 05/31/05 07:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Great! Yes it was me who prepared a cannabis snuff once. And yes it got me high. It was to verify the fact featured in Discovery Channel's documentary that had a Zulu witchdoctor's snuff tested and found nothing but strong weed.
And yes it is true. It works.

Quote:

It can't. THC is a nonpolar molecule.

Sorry, you are wrong. THC has a phenolic hydrogen.

Quote:

You got stoned huh? Thats pretty interesting considering marijuana is fat soluble, not water soluble, meaning it would not do anything if you snort it period. Except maybe give you that nice sedative placebo buzz.

Its pretty interesting that people dispute new findings based on stuff they heard somewhere as if they are quoting scientific literature.

Fat is absorbed even by skin. just think of beauty products. So if skin can absorb PURE FAT, wouldnt mucous membranes be able to?
..in fact they absorb fat-solubles BETTER than water-solubles.

Snort a fat line of white pepper and then write an essay about how the fat-soluble Piperine did -not- make you want to cut your nose off :wink:
CS teargas is entirely fat-soluble and not at all water-soluble, but you wouldn't want to snort that :eek:

Sorry to come off a bit harsh, but i'm tired of the procreation of this urban myth that originated in the observation that the form used for snorting coke was the water-soluble form and the smoked version is the fat-soluble form.

I see the threadstarter state the results of his observation to further scientific knowledge, then the pharmacratic inquisition rises and throws dogma at him until he doubts his own observation.

THC inactive intranasally? Fat-solubles wont pass your mucous membranes?

It is completely untrue.

The witchdoctors snuff works.
My weed snuff works.
The threadstarter's hash snuff works.
The Dutch pharmacopeia prescribes strained cannabis tea and THAT works.
My cannabis tea + grounds works.

MYTH BUSTED!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (05/31/05 08:03 AM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Asante]
    #4239534 - 05/31/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I snorted a hefty line of kif once that i would of been able to get high off smoking many times and i felt nothing but the worst tasting drip ever.

If i would of put that much kif onto a firecracker i would of been so high it would of been psychadelic. It may work but at 1 line (what ive seen cokeheeads take as a line) of kif and it didnt work. I dont know. THats the only thing ive ever put up my nose and it wasnt pleasant.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4240285 - 05/31/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thats pretty wild man.. Was it liquid resin or dry clumps? I would never do this but it's indeed interesting.

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4240660 - 05/31/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

dry shit, i sraped my pipe, put that nasty shit in a line , and snorted really hard..

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#4240746 - 05/31/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"I read that marijuana cannot be efficiantly absorbed through the nasal, and even if it is then it's in levels so low that anyone claiming they got stoned would be lying"

i read somewhere that if you exhale smoke through the nose the linear tissue absorbs a little extra thc?

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinejthe4
Stranger
    #15954629 - 03/16/12 09:28 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Hey man. J & B from Oz!

My mate (B) just tried this with about a point on his index finger (resin from chopped marijuana).

After the first 1-2 minutes there was a bit of a tingle in his nose. Little bit light headed.

After 5 minutes the tingling in the nose turned into about a level 6 pain register.

Then subsided to a light tingle again but then started feeling a little high after that.

Mainly feels congested in the face. But this might be some sort of mild reaction to the weed.

Denenene de nene nenen neneeeeee. De ne nen nenen nenene (who ever gets this reference is as high as we are).

Oh and he just sneezed.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: jthe4]
    #15954652 - 03/16/12 09:39 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

My dog would sometimes take small solar tokes (vaporized) thru his nose... after he lightly vaped it to knock out the chlorophyll.  :asianofapproval:

No pipe "resin" (read: tar) up there that is just carcinogenic upload to the max I would imagine.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (03/16/12 09:41 AM)

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

#15955038 - 03/16/12 11:48 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

I don't quite get it, OP, did you snort some resin powder from the crusher or from the pipe? I'm just imagining how to snort a blob of pipe resin, but with the powder or the flowers I assume it would work. How much did you do? Like as much with normal snuff?

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #15955161 - 03/16/12 12:26 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
How is it that weed can be made into a tea with water, and still be effective then?

It can't. THC is a nonpolar molecule.
You COULD make a tea with petroleum ether, but I wouldn't recommend it.

yes it can... the other chemicals

cannabinoids i think they're called have a relaxing effect but not psychedelic..

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
Re: i just snorted some resin. holy shit. [Re: Asante]
    #15955187 - 03/16/12 12:34 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

OK so I know this is an old thread reborn but Wiccan is there any way you could post your "weed snuff" recipe. I tried the search to no avail.. not saying I don't believe you but am skeptikal, and would like to be proven wrong lol

Thanks much in advance

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom