Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
60mg DMT * 1
    #4101544 - 04/27/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have smoked DMT 7 times and 1 of those times was the most intense soul shattering experience of my life. 60mg in a crack pipe smoked in 2 huge tokes. Held first hit in until I had full body vibrations and OEV. Blew out the hit then immediately hit the pipe and got a HUGE second hit. I do not remember blowing this hit out. I heard high pitch voice say "who are you" and I knew this voice was implying that we were going to find out.

I know it might sound funny but at this point I came into contact with the classic elves that Terence always talked about. They are real. They came tumbling across my vision, morphing into themselves. Some of them came towards me, and entered my being. Their voices were high pitched and their song sounded very alien like and very old.

At this point I would say no more than 2 minutes has passed since blastoff. The elves presence continuing to build to a unbearable frenzy is the last thing I remember before I died. I didn't think but I KNEW that I had in fact died. I entered into what I would call a eternal loop. It never ended. I feel a piece of me is still THERE.

In my next memory I am in a very colorful, futuristic, busy place. I have no memory of living as a human. Everything from this reality does not exist in this place. DMT brings you to a completely different reality. I can't explain it. Nothing could of prepared me for that.

It is hard to remember a full blown DMT trip. It's hard to put it all together. My heart is racing as I think about it now. As the peak ends i began what is known as the rebirth. That's really what it is. I felt like I was a unborn baby in my mothers womb. Still NO memory of this life. Slowly and gently I download the version of reality that we use. I felt this reality seeping into my being. I started to remember. I started to dream about my past and future events. The visions were very dream like at this point.

Duality was the hardest thing to grasp as I came back. DMT showed me Eternal Oneness. We are bound to duality so we can truly learn that we are one.

I took this journey when I was alone in my apartment. As I came out of it I had a realization. I smoked DMT. Wow, that was fucking amazing! My mind was blown. I still couldn't move or see very well and I was definitely not alone. There was a presence around me and I thought my roommate had come home. I was sure of it, and I kept saying "hold on" because I was still incapacitated, but I knew at this point that I was going to come out of it.

I was covered in warm liquid energy and was flying through classic psychedelic imagery. It felt like the peak of a 5 gram mushroom trip but this didn't even phase me. I felt like a warrior who just survived the most epic war. These were some clean hard visuals that only DMT can give you. Very technological yet organic.

It seemed like I just snapped out of it all at once. I felt like I had control again so i tried to sit up and it worked. It was a big shock when I looked around my roommate wasn't there. I was alone the whole time after all.

I broke into tears at this point. The experience was too glorious, too deeply spiritual to even fathom. I was so gracious for everything I experienced and for the amazing blessing of this life I am living.

I looked at the pipe and realized it was completely empty. This surprised me. I put in 60mg of orange crystals but did not expect to get it all. I just wanted to smoke until I was too high. The hits I took were huge and I held them in.

Thanks a lot if you read all that. I was just thinking about my trip and realized I never wrote out my thoughts about what happened, and thought you guys might like to hear about it. As you know there is no way to really describe what was felt but I tried my best. This happened 2 years ago and i am just now getting ready to go there again. It is going to take courage but i feel ready so I will be journeying again soon.

Has anyone else here smoked a high dose of DMT? How similar was your experience to mine? :sun:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: muistrue]
    #4101670 - 04/27/05 02:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

man thats too long for me to read, sorry, if ther is a question summarise it and ill answer it

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #4101734 - 04/27/05 03:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Very cool, i've never seen any other DMT reports simular to Terence his ones.

Thank you for the information.  :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4101747 - 04/27/05 03:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You missed a good report man.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4101892 - 04/27/05 06:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ha, seriously. It isn't THAT long.

However, I didn't read it either as I lost interest in trip reports a while ago. They're all the same.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #4101913 - 04/27/05 07:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats too long for you to read? So I'm assuming you've never picked up a book? You know? Big sheafs of paper? Words on the inside?

Wow...You must live a sheltered life....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4101998 - 04/27/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome report. I never get tired of hearing about the smoked DMT experience. One day I'll try it...

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: MOTH]
    #4102017 - 04/27/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Awesome report. I never get tired of hearing about the smoked DMT experience. One day I'll try it...

i'm hoping on making that day sometime this summer, assuming i have the kitchen space to make a nice extraction.

was the DMT you smoked home-extracted or bought in crystal form, btw?

--------------------

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4102024 - 04/27/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for sharing man, that was a great read :thumbup:

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: 60mg DMT *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #4102037 - 04/27/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4102040 - 04/27/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I was covered in warm liquid energy and was flying through classic psychedelic imagery.

Wow, nice description, that fits the come up perfectly. I've only smoked DMT once and it blew me away. After the come-up, I was fully enveloped in an ancient landscape...indescribable. I think I know how the pyramids were built now though. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: Organic]
    #4102061 - 04/27/05 08:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

great report
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4102127 - 04/27/05 09:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey awesome!
thats what its like for me too....

what a crazy fucking place

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4102128 - 04/27/05 09:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Note to self... start DMT extraction.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4102146 - 04/27/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

what was crazy for me was when i first started coming up fast on it

cause before i just expected another "trip"
but once it starts to really hit me it's like OH MY GOD what did i get myself into

cause i realize i wasn't just toying with my consciousness,
i had just stumbled upon the ultimate key to life and death, the universe and reality

then bye bye earth for a long time

aaaa its fucking crazy
:smile:

good report

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4102159 - 04/27/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

interesting.
submit it to erowid

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp_submit.cgi

Invisiblephalloidin

#4102209 - 04/27/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

nice, I've only broken through once out of around 7 attempts myself...and that took 4 hits for me. I couldn't even see after the third toke and my friend had to hold the pipe and lighter for me while I took the last hit.

Letto, this is the lighter that I use. You can adjust the flame level. Don't touch the flame to the glass, hold it below. You should be able to watch the crystals melt, then start to boil. Regular butane lighters will cause the glass to turn black, making it hard to see what your doing.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: phalloidin]
    #4102383 - 04/27/05 11:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Amazing...simply amazing. Please post more!

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: 60mg DMT *DELETED* [Re: phalloidin]
    #4102696 - 04/27/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: 60mg DMT [Re: Krishna]
    #4105253 - 04/27/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

was the DMT you smoked home-extracted or bought in crystal form, btw?

It was bought in crystal form. My buddy got a ounce on the front. Beautiful orange crystals that smelled like ancient treasure. Everyone else thought it smelled like ass. I got 1 gram and it has lasted 2 years so far. I turned on a lot of great people during that time and I feel blessed that I was able to do so. I'm thinkin about busting it out again soon. It takes more courage to go back then it does taking it for the first time because you know what your in for. :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder