Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher)
    #3951538 - 03/21/05 10:23 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Hi everyone, here will be a record of my first grow.  I've been reading for a while now and am really excited to get started.  Anyway progress so far.

Day 1: (22/03/05)
- Received spore prints for Golden Teacher from the Free Spore Ring Europe (www.fsre.org) ; (Sent the order on the 12/03/05 with 5 euro)

- Pressure cooked my syringes (old ink refill syringes) for 15 min at 15 psi, then followed stage 1 of  Psilocyber's Syringe Tek to get syringes filled with sterilized water.

That's all for today while I wait for the water in the syringes to cool.

I also went out and looked for canning jars - but since i live in Australia they are a bit harder to come by.  Any ideas??? I might have to reuse some food jars.  Tomorrow I'll get my BRF, vermiculite and jars and sterilize them as well as finish my spore syringes.

I'll also be making a PMP so I've ordered a hydrometer and air pump off E-bay which should arrive shortly.

Just a quick question, i've got 3 6cc syringes and 1 12cc syringe will the two prints be enough for all the syringes?? The prints are about an inch across.

Day 2: (23/03/05)
- Went and bought my vermiculite and brown rice flour:

- Also spent almost 2 hours trying to find some proper jars, K-Mart was the only place that had anything resembling the Ball half pints but they were out of stock.  Instead I gave in and bought a box of 12 drinking glasses with tapered sides:

- With all my essentials i got home and prepared the mix according to the PF-Tek and gently put it into the jars trying to keep it 'airy'. Lastly a thin layer of dry vermiculite was added to help prevent any air born contaminations.  These were then given 3 layers of foil which had been folded in half (so six layers of foil all up) and put in the PC for an hour.  Only six jars fit at a time so this was done in two batches.

- Also made the spore syringes today - What a disaster.....  :frown:
  First of all I followed the remainder of the Tek mentioned in my first post, BUT the spores on the bits of paper were so ingrained i could barely scrape them off.  I ended up using one print for 2 6cc syringes and the other for the 12cc syringe I prepared yesterday. (no pics since everyone knows what they look like!)  The syringes look totally clear with maybe a few specs of black - hopefully these are spores and not just crap from the air.

My plan is to inocculate 3 glasses per 6cc syringe and 6 jars with the 12cc syringe - i know this is overkill but if the glasses contaminate i'm pretty sure the syringes are to blame so no point innocculating more.  Hopefully at least one jar colonises successfully so i can get my own spores. Fingers crossed!!!

I'll let the glasses and syringes sit overnight and innocculate in the morning. I guess we'll see in about a week how well i've done.

Day3: (24/03/05)
Innocculated 4 jars with my 1st GT syringe (6cc), 4 jars with 2nd GT syringe (6cc) and 4 jars with my final GT syringe (12cc - left about half of the syringe unused) Placed them in my cupboard which remains around 25 degrees C (about 77F) so might have to build a TiT for incubation.

Day 6: (27/03/04)
Still no visible sign of colonisation - starting to get concerned although from what I've read it could take another few days. I should also point out they havn't been at optimal temps since I havn't been able to keep them in an incubator. I'm going to try and get the stuff together and have one built by Wednesday.

I was planning to case the jars from day 1, It looks no harder then simple cakes so if my jars colonise successfully i'll do that. Most likely using the 50/50 verm/coir tek. If anything i might try one or two cakes just for comparison and a safety if all my casings fail.

Massive Update!!

Day 32: (22/04/05)
Ok heaps has happened in the past 2 weeks but my digi has been out of action so no updates :frown:

Well here we go:

First the progress of the jars.  If you remember i inoculated 12 jars, 4 per syringe.  Well from these 1 set did not show any sign of colonisation by week 3 so I decided to throw them.  None of them showed any sign of contamination either, so I broke them all open to see if they had colonised inside the cakes - Nothing.  Well at least my sterilisation process is reliable :thumbup:

The remainder of the jars seem to be colonising VERY unevenly.  Both were inoculated at the same time (within 30min of each other) yet one set is at least 30% ahead of the other.

I gave one fully colonised jar away to a friend (who gave me my first shroom experience) in exchange for some prints, leaving me 7 jars.  Two have since been cased, the third (and last of the set) tomorrow.

The remaining four might still have to sit for at least a week before i case them.

(note the 3rd along - seems only 2/4 inoculation sites were successful, the other three seem to only have the bottom to go)

The biggest delay has been the lack of an incubator - pretty slack considering I bought my 100W fish tank heater.  I only need the 2 tubs, definitely will do this for my next grow.

Process of making my casings, using the 50/50 Verm/Coir Tek:

My 4" across, 2" deep takeaway food tubs.

Coir/Verm mix in glasses PC for 30min

1/4" moist verm, 1" substrate, 1/4-1/2" casing mix (note: uneven since has been incubating since the 19/4 - i did make it pretty level)

Layer of foil, then second tub to prevent undesirable side pinning

No mycellium poking through just yet :frown:

With lid and ready for incubation!!

Built my PMP and concealed it for stealth:

PMP you say???

Ahh, there it is :smile:

Powerboard, airpump, electronic timer for light and twin fluorecent bulb mini light.

Inside the 30L tub, with 10L of Hydroton (in Australia geolite is unheard of, asking for expanded clay pellets will get you this stuff)
Also my hydrometer visible showing 99% - hmm may need to reduce this for casings - any ideas??

Next update should be patching (fingers crossed) I'm excited!!!

Day 33: (23/04/05)
Made another casing today with the last of the jars from the 1st set.  Didn't put the moist verm on the bottom for comparison to the ones with verm.

Checked up on my other two casings:

Question: Does this look right?? I don't have cobweb mold do I??? If not are they ready to be patched?? Then what - incubate some more, straight into the PMP, mist them or not???? HELP!!

Day 34: (24/04/05)
Put the first two casings (made on the 19/04/05) into the PMP.  Didn't bother to cold shock, but the airpump is now on 24/7 and lighting is set 12/12.  Pinning should start within about 12 days right? So I could expect some mushies within around 12-15???

Day 40: (30/04/05)
- Still no signs of pinning from the 1st two casings but from the looks of things definitely no overlay. Mycelium has poked through the surface fairly evenly but it is fairly light and very bright white. The one with moist verm seems to have whiter, brighter mycelium so I'll stick with a bottom layer from now on. Hopefully not too much longer now

- Put another 3 casings into the PMP made exactly as the ones above, but with the bottom layer of moist verm.

- Temp is around 70 degrees a little cold but not much I can do, Air pump has been going on intermittently for around 12 hours per day, lighting 12/12 on/off. Also misting the casings once a day when i open the lid to check the progress.

Day 42: (01/04/05)
First pins ever!!! I checked up on the casings this morning and one of the first two casings to go in to the PMP has pins!!! I'll post some pics up ASAP.

Day 45: (03/04/05)
PINS PINS PINS!!!!!!

The first two casings put into the PMP are pinning - yay!!!

Here are some pics:

The first casing to pin:

And the other one:

- Put the second last casing in - PMP is now pretty much full with 6 casings.

- After giving my 1st colonised jar to a friend a few weeks ago, he successfully did a BRF to WBS tranfer and is currently fruiting his own GT casings.  I'll use my last remaining jar to do the same, using some 500ml canning jars.

Thanks for all the help so far......  :smile: :laugh:

Day 46: (04/05/05)
All casings in - pretty tight in there now!!

The progress of the two casings:

Day 47: (05/05/05)
Progress of all casings - is the bottom right casing approaching overlay??? Should I attempt to patch or just let it fruit???

The progress of the two fruiting casings:

Also got my pocket scale from eBay in the mail today:

Day ?!?!

Well its been a while since I've updated, the first two casings fully matured and produced around 70g wet so I was reasonably happy with the results.  Here are some pics of the next three casings to pin:

24 Hours Later:

24 Hours Later:

(Middle Casing Harvested)

24 Hours Later:

(Right Casing Harvested)

Edited by abaccusx (05/19/05 08:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: abaccusx]
    #3951548 - 03/21/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Good Luck man!

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflineRootedGrowth
Grain Apprentice
 User Gallery
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3951588 - 03/21/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

The print will be enough for those syringes plus many more.

You only need a small fleck of the spores really. I would recommend not using the entire print on your first grow.

I take my own prints now though, so I prefer to have a darker syringe(more spores) as it speeds colonization time. But even then, one decent print will make me about 15 - 20 syringes(10cc).

Plus you have honey water tek you can use. Basically, your print could easily inoc 100+ jars.

Hope this helps.

GL!

--------------------
Death is a reason to live

Offlinewaysgoose
dude from downsouth

Loc: A land down under
    #3951869 - 03/21/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Hi abaccusx,

I'm down in Tassie. I got canning jars from a company called Cospak. They have branches in Vic, Tas, NSW and WA. It's a 200ml Terrine Jar with seal and lid. The Item Number is C200TS.

Hope that helps you out. By the way you can use drinking glasses. One of the basic Teks (I'm not exactlty sure which one it was) tells you how to go about it.

I'm just about to mix up my first batch of cakes now. How exciting!

Good Luck dude! :mushroom2:

Waysgoose

Invisible4bin
Sofa Gazer

Loc: 46 & 2
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: waysgoose]
    #3951907 - 03/21/05 11:39 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

waysgoose said:
One of the basic Teks (I'm not exactlty sure which one it was) tells you how to go about it.

http://www.fungifun.org/pf/pf_en.htm

--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

OfflineLedaWhoKnows
yo au no me-T.I.

Loc: G-A, U-S-A
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: 4bin]
    #3952099 - 03/22/05 12:48 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Wow! that one print can make 100+ jars? I cant wait for the season to get here!

--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Offlinesmokee
Stranger
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3953070 - 03/22/05 10:54 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

hey aba,
hope all goes well, im also going with golden teacher for my first grow. i ordered a syringe, hopefuly ill get it soon.
ill check back later. good luck

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: smokee]
    #3955375 - 03/22/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:28 AM)

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#3961721 - 03/23/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:30 AM)

OfflineIr0NLunG68420
BLaZeDuP
 User Gallery

Loc: Tripville
    #3962489 - 03/23/05 10:34 PM (19 years, 5 hours ago)

Keep us updated, I also have GT and B+ going right now. GT has very strong rhizo growth! B+ is a little bit of a slow starter IME.

--------------------
"I never meant to give you mushrooms girl, I never meant to bring you to my world, but now you're sitting in the corner crying, and now it's MY FAULT, MY FAULT."
-Eminem-
Second grow log GT & B+
First grow log Mexicub & B+

Offlinesmokee
Stranger
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: Ir0NLunG68420]
    #3973487 - 03/26/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

so how the jars going ???

Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: smokee]
    #3973562 - 03/26/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what are you planning on doing with those when they're done?

i would do a little reading and try casing your cakes when they're done
the reason why i say this, is because cultivation has a few different levels. if you take leaps instead of steps, you will gain the prerequisite knowledge necessary to be happy with your yields.

have fun

--------------------

OfflineDancingToaster
=oD

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: psilocyben]
    #3973747 - 03/26/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Doing my first grow with GT at the moment also.

I had the same problem with getting the spores from the print to come off the paper. ended up innoculating 2 dozen jars with 3 10cc syringes that i got just off that one print. been about 2 weeks now, little slow at first but 4 or 5 of my jars are completely colonized already  :laugh: . im  thinkin with the amount of innoculant your using your cakes should be just fine.

Cheers!  :smile:

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: DancingToaster]
    #3975306 - 03/27/05 06:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:30 AM)

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#3975320 - 03/27/05 06:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hope you read bunches about casings, overlay can stop you Dead in your tracks...

And yea, germination of spores can take up to as long as(longest ive heard of) 14 days...I'll be using lc's soon :grin:, wait 2-3 days and then BAM, colonization heh...Gl

-Gnostic

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4080398 - 04/21/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:31 AM)

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canadas eh? Flag
    #4080424 - 04/21/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

An incubator isnt really necessary... i left my jars at room temp between 68-72 and they colonized, took 3 weeks almost but they still did it.. incubating only speeds up the process =]

--------------------
:hypno: :merkaba: :peace: My Trade List (2-12-16) :peace: :merkaba: :hypno: 

:nyan:
:discorex: :dancingbacon: :carlton:

Offlinebrianjamez
technofool
 User Gallery

Loc: Luna
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: Miscusi]
    #4080451 - 04/21/05 09:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, is this a college dorm?

--------------------
~plop~

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: brianjamez]
    #4080489 - 04/21/05 09:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

NO - Off course not!!! The pictures are my cats digital renderings of how a grow could hypothetically be done..... nothing in this post is real - Right??? :whistling:

Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

#4080539 - 04/21/05 09:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
overlay can stop you Dead in your tracks...

very true; fear is a healthy function,
but sometimes it restricts us, too.

in the beginning, i would be so caught up on not getting overlay,
that i would pull the casing from incubation early-
the mycelium would not adequately colonize the surface, and as a result, i would get poor pinsets, and crappy, slow flushes:turtle::mushroomgrow::whatever:

--------------------

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: psilocyben]
    #4084408 - 04/22/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Question: Does this look right?? I don't have cobweb mold do I??? If not are they ready to be patched?? Then what - incubate some more, straight into the PMP, mist them or not???? HELP!!

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:33 AM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4084416 - 04/22/05 09:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

abaccusx said:

NO - Off course not!!! The pictures are my cats digital renderings of how a grow could hypothetically be done..... nothing in this post is real - Right??? :whistling:

if you say so.

:grin:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4084421 - 04/22/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You dont have cobweb :rolleyes:

If it were me, I'd lightly patch those spots, mist it and directly into the PMP.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4084427 - 04/22/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:

You dont have cobweb :rolleyes:

If it were me, I'd lightly patch those spots, mist it and directly into the PMP.

agreed!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: Roadkill]
    #4084563 - 04/22/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Also should I cold shock them to help encourage pinning before i put them in the PMP??? Throw them into the fridge for a few hours???

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4086847 - 04/22/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

bump - also can i mist with simply distilled water or do i need to put some h202 into the mix??

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#4086891 - 04/22/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You could cold shock but if you incubate at the correct temps (82-84) and fruit at the right temps. (72-74) , then you should be fine, you never really need to, it just delays pinning IME. But sometimes i've had some stubborn fuckers and felt like I should cold shock...so i did...

Misting w/ plain distilled water is fine...

Weak myc. and cobbweb kind of look the same, one's grey-er and one's faster at colonizing an entire cake, just gonna know which is which :wink:

Gl

-Gnostic

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #4087348 - 04/23/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I just birthed a GT casing and because my temp change wasn't that drastic, I had to cold shock em, worked out well in the end.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: Crasher]
    #4087944 - 04/23/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Day 34: (24/04/05)

Put the first two casings (made on the 19/04/05) into the PMP. Didn't bother to cold shock, but the airpump is now on 24/7 and lighting is set 12/12. Pinning should start within about 12 days right? So I could expect some mushies within around 12-15???

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4110265 - 04/29/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 10:20 AM)

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4117932 - 05/01/05 07:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Update

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:33 AM)

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
    #4117955 - 05/01/05 07:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome! :cool:

enjoy :mushroom2:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4126573 - 05/03/05 03:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Question: Humidity is really high (well at least my RH/Temp gauge says its at 99%) any ideas on how to reduce this if necessary???  Roughly how long do i have to wait til the largest mature??

Thanks for all the help so far......  :smile: :laugh:

Edited by abaccusx (05/03/05 08:34 AM)

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#4126577 - 05/03/05 04:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Looks sweet so far :cool:

Congrats :thumbup:

To reduce humidity you could drill holes in the top (the lid) and stuff with plyfil...It allows for more air flow

More Air means less humidity...More air + same amount of water in air as before = less Rh

:thumbup:

Just read the whole thing :grin:

You should edit your first post and put all of your "updats" in your original post...that way someone reading your "log" doesn't have to look through other peoples posts for it...

Great work by the way :thumbup:

-Gnostic

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
    #4126610 - 05/03/05 04:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Looking good abbacus.

Be sure to include the wet weight from your first flush.

Good to see a noobie case for his first grow.

peace

--------------------

LSA Extraction Pictorial

Keeping my spirit alive.

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4127008 - 05/03/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
You should edit your first post and put all of your "updats" in your original post...that way someone reading your "log" doesn't have to look through other peoples posts for it...
-Gnostic

Thanks for the tip - post edited.

Quote:

o0brandnewcolony said:
Be sure to include the wet weight from your first flush.
Good to see a noobie case for his first grow.

Yeah ordered my digital scales off ebay last week, hopefully get them soon so I'll definately be posting weight. I won't speak too soon 'cause the pinning isn't as great as i would've hoped (only 2 of the 6 casings are pinning so far - so the rest might be better) but casing is definitely easier then some people seem to fear. If it increases yield - then its worth the extra effort IMO.

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4131307 - 05/04/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Update

Question: How long does it usually take for the shrooms to go from pins to fully mature??? The largest group on the top right casing showed up as pins on Day 42(01/04/05) It's now Day 45: (04/04/05)

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#4131429 - 05/04/05 05:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I forget exactly, Someone posted it from Statments I think

It's about a week per stage after incubation...

1week for primordia (more like 4-7days)
1week from pins to mature mushies...

:thumbup:

Nice grow log btw :thumbup:

-Gnostic

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4131542 - 05/04/05 07:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
Nice grow log btw :thumbup:
-Gnostic

Thanks, and also for the 5 shrooms rating!!! Just doing my bit for all the other newbies on their first grows, I know i found it helpful to see step by step pics all the way especially colonisation and pinning stages through to fruiting.

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4135887 - 05/05/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Good job.  :thumbup:

Will be waiting.  The pics help
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2::mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Offlinedown44
Johnson

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4136163 - 05/05/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

great log

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4136680 - 05/05/05 07:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Update: New pics

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

Re: First Time Grow Log (Golden Teacher) [Re: down44]
    #4181664 - 05/16/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

More Pics!!!

Offlineabaccusx
Shroomer

#4198621 - 05/20/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

24 Hours Later:

Harvested

Final pics. Grow log complete.

Thanks to everyone for all the help in making my first grow a success.

Big up to the shroomery!

Edited by abaccusx (05/20/05 08:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures