Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland. [Re: Fliquid]
    #3791725 - 02/17/05 03:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

fraid so. my dutch is non-existant  :tongue:

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland. [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3791822 - 02/17/05 03:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bi0TeK said:
translated version:

UN getuige in lawsuit concerning paddo's
by koen Voskuil

AMSTERDAM - falls hallucinating mushrooms (paddo's) under the Opium Act and are them illegal, or correctly not? That is today the commitment in the higher profession matter of Smartshop sjamaan for the Court of Justice in Den Bosch. For the first time in the many years' legal fight concerning the legaliteit of paddo's the vice-president of international Narcotics Control board (INCB), the drug body of the United Nations (VN), explanation comes give.

The Supreme Court judged in 2002, that paddo's in dried form fall under psychotropic substances Treaty of the UN, and with that under the Opium Act. A remarkable decision, thus found the INCB, which disputed the decision of the Supreme Court openly. In a new lawsuit of Smartshop sjamaan from Arnhem the INCB will spend today for the first time an explanation or mushrooms on the list of psychotropic substances at home to hear. Sjamaan, who is assisted by the from Amsterdam sentence suitor Ad?le van der Plas, hopes that the Court of Justice in Den Bosch Paddo's explains legal. We have the decision of the Supreme Court that path dos under psychotropic substances Treaty always fall contested. We are ourselves with vice-directeur of the INCB now in good company'', thus Van der Plas.

Owner Ananda schouten of sjamaan: paddo's are total inoffensive for health. That has already rather expelled a Dutch research of the CAN. Recent is that also become clear from a report of the psychiatric university hospital of Z?rich. We will try that with reports and prove witnesses.' '

Appeared in (daily papers) SPITS on Wednesday 16 February 2005.

Still a few gramar mistakes, but thats too much work to fix.  :smirk:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland. [Re: Fliquid]
    #3860955 - 03/03/05 01:13 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

OK, i think i read it would be two weeks until the outcome so i am wondering if anyone knows whether or not the news is out yet or when it will come exactly if it isn't already...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland. [Re: Kamek]
    #3861077 - 03/03/05 01:49 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

they guy who got busted 2 years ago with 7.5kg of dried shrooms is free again because they couldn't tell if the shrooms 'accidentally' dried or were dried already.

but there was no verdics about dried shrooms so they're still illegal

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Smartshop Sjamaan in court to make shrooms legal again in Holland. [Re: Kamek]
    #3866549 - 03/04/05 03:49 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Good question, I have no idea.  :smirk:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag