Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
Just a Punk reviews some shroomery.org Trip Reports
    #3418624 - 11/28/04 05:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

These trip reports were selected at random from shroomery.org's index web page.

Quote:

ShroomShaker.com

Please support the Shroomery's Sponsors

Cartoon Trip
Things started becoming into cartoons i looked at my hands and i looked liek a skeleton little cartoon apes swung from my roof. I thought i was running fucken soo fast but my friend said i was liek jogging. I cant barely explain what happened in the next few seconds. i felt like... well i felt liek the earth.. the stars... liek im not trying to sound hippyish or w/e but im seirous this was messed up. id stare at a tree and like see the life in it and stuff and mushrooms were growin out of the ground... actually id say this is about a level 6 or 7 because i was at a bad stage in my life and tried to Od...

The originallink.

Well, let me just start off by saying: this trip report is undeniably and without prejudice the most boring trip report I have ever had the dubious pleasure of reading. It consists of four sentences. Run on sentences, in fact! But that's not amusing enough in itself to keep it from being what it is. I was intending on going through the piece line by line, but I think I'll just move on to the next one.

Quote:

best day of my life
so..my friend and i have been planning for ages for us to hook up and get some shrooms since i have never tried it. i came to her house n we smoked a lil weed...she taught me how to roll cuz i usually use a pipe and then we just chilled. the good thing about me is i get high VERY easily, i mean 3 good tokes and im gone, and ive done weed before so i thought it was time to move on to the next step. so we go outside to meet tha person who was gonna give us our shrooms, once we reached the spot we met up with a guy on a bike, who seemed older than us which was kinda weird, but then again i was trippin out on weed so iunno. so we get it and we get on the bus n we meet my friends 2 friends who were supposed to come over to her house. we get home n one of the guys separates about a gram of shrooms, mostly stems but i saw a few caps. the taste didn't really bother me until someone told me it grew in sh** so that kinda disturbed me but anyways, waiting for the trip to kick in was sooo much fun. after about half an hour i would laugh at everything someone said. my friend kept on askin me if im trippin out n i kept on lookin at my watch n sayin no.....until i realized i was laughin so hard and i was smiling constantly. from that moment one i have never been soo happy in my life!!! everything just amused me, everyone was just so happy and even though this was one guy was always pissed off cuz he didn't get any shrooms, he still made me happy because he was soo mysterious. i decided i would venture outside and experience my trip there. so i go to my friends backyard and i see a tool shed....on my walk to the tool shed which was like a 10 second walk i couldn't stop cracking up. once i get to the tool shed i thought i saw someone so i started laughin even more and then i saw a spider web right infront of my face and let me tell u it was breath taking. i blew on it and lil dew drops started to form and i just kept on staring at it for such a long time, i couldn't believe that something so beautiful was so simple. anyways i started crackin up again cuz i thought i must have looked crazy. i get back in the house and people forgot that i was still there so i decided to have a smoke. let me tell u, i must have smoked like half a pack of ciggarettes in less than an hour because i could just not feel it but just holding the ciggarette in my hand and inhaling and exhaling which seemed like air was soo amazing. i later looked down at my legs and basically my body and i just fell in love with it. i thought i was soo beautiful and soo cute, no matter how many imperfections i had it didn't matter to me, i was soo adorable and i went around for an hour telling people that. another thing i found soo interesting both on weed and on shrooms were cats. it was soo amazing to hold a living creature in my arms. something that could breathe and feel and have thoughts was soo amazing to me. we later went upstairs to my friends room and basically talked...i held her leg and started telling her how real it was, one of the guys who also took shrooms was making me soo happy. he was just like me, he felt the same way and acted and talked the same way as me which made me feel so much closer to him and we all just sat up there for like 2 hours just talking. my mom was gunna come pick me up at 7 and i took the shrooms at 3 so i was coming down now but i was soo pissed cuz i still had like another gram of shrooms lying around somewhere and i couldn't find them. o another thing, i found that at one point of my trip i wanted to have sex lol, this was before i started calling myself cute, but i really had the urge just cuz i thought it was such a beautiful thing. anyways i got home and just stayed calm the rest of the night, i recomend shrooms to everyone, i wish my trip never ended, it felt soo good to always be happy and just appreciate little things and not worry about anything bad or negative that was going on in the world. my first trip on shrooms was the best day of my life and i can't wait to do it again!!! HAPPY TRIPPIN GUYS!!!!

Now that's a meaty paragraph. Written by another failing english student, apparently. I can't tell if it's by a girl or a gay. The information might be somewhere in there, buried under the crusty, bloated belly of the last forty run-on sentences.

At this point, to be honest, I'm starting to feel a little disenchanted. I mean, this was published on the very front page: why are we not publishing the site's best content on the front page?

http://shroomery.org/index/par/26382

Finally, the last work I am reviewing today:
http://shroomery.org/index/par/26369

I am not going to repost it. It is far too long. This article was better than the previous two, although still quite sub-par. For example, it was legible, as it uses capital letters when appropriate, and proper punctuation.

But that's not really the relevent part. This young man documented one to three sentences for every five minutes of his trip! He basically let us know when he had to shit, how long it took him to shit, and then as an extra bonus, he'll let you know how the boquet was. He takes psilocybin mushrooms, something some cultures consider a sacred sacrament; a holy thing, and watches "2 Fast 2 Furious".

Let me get this out of the way right now:

Anyone that watches 2 Fast 2 Furious needs to go fight in Iraq right away. Try to get in with the division that has the most black people, please. We need your patriotism and loyalty.

Anyway.

This guy keeps on talking about an Eric, and I'm pretty sure he wanted to have gay sex with him. Then Eric made him sad. So he almost beat up a guy and that made Eric happy.

Psychotic. But, interesting to read, if I had nothing besides that and the manual for my DVD player.

Let's add up the scores.

Article 1: Boring
* One star. Should be less.

Article 2: Twit teenage girl (or sexually deviant male)
* One star again. Double bogey.

Article 3:
** Two stars, since it has discernable english.

Hope you all enjoyed the reivew! See you next time.

(All reviews marked from 1-5 stars)

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Just a Punk reviews some shroomery.org Trip Reports [Re: Just a Punk]
    #3418634 - 11/28/04 05:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Invisibleadrug

#3419294 - 11/28/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

haha nice. They should really think about screening these a little better...or at LEAST editing them for grammar and punctuation errors.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3419399 - 11/28/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That's just too funny, I'm not sure how these reports get chosen for publication or is anything goes. Based on the content I would think the latter is true.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: Just a Punk reviews some shroomery.org Trip Reports [Re: Ripple]
    #3428896 - 11/30/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yah probably just a script that pulls at random.

But i agree, that is not a good face to be showing. Isnt there a rating system for the trip reports? Maybe it should pull reports from the group of the highest rated reports.

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3429546 - 11/30/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds