Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER
    #311956 - 05/07/01 11:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You saw right! This is by far, the easiest, best tek for growing bulk EDIBLE mushrooms. Few materials needed and best of all...this is bulk growing. If you are lucky enough to have a room at least 12ft x 12ft. read further.

Overview of the procedure:
Mycelia will be produced in 24 quart jars containing rye grain. After full colonization, the rye grain will be used to spawn dung/worm castings. After you will case with coir added w/ oyster shells.

Materials needed:

24 quart jars ( wide mouth )
Large pot
Spore syringe
Filter discs ( from Nushroompharmer or Fungi Perfecti )
Funnel ( www.myceliumfruits.com ) $9
Rye grain ( from any feed store ) 50lbs. for $10
Coco Fiber- 14 lbs for $19 at www.atlantishydroponics.com.
Worom Castings 30lbs for $8 - www.atlantishydroponics.com
Oyster shells 10-20kg for $5-10 at www.islandpearl.com
foil

Lets get started now. As you can see from the list above most of the substrates are cheap. If you are new and see these prices as high for large production...think again...you dont really need the funnel but its a very handy tool for extra step precaution on sterility. and dont forget to buy lysol!!!!

Step one: Sterilize 24 quart jars and poke a small hole on the top of the lid. ( 1/4" will do fine, but any small hole is fine as long as its not pencil tip small. )

Step two: Prepare your rye. 300grams rye and 300 grams water. If you bought whole grain rye its best to steep it in hot water before boiling it or cutting it. Cutting wet rye is way easier than cutting dry rye. Plus the water kills some bacteria. Then with the funnel place in the jars. It should come up about 3/4 of the way up. Put the lids on and cover with foil.

Step 3- Boil jars for 45 minutes. It doesnt need to be a strong boil, or even a medium boil. Just heat them up to where the bacteria can actually be killed in the middle of the substrate. Thats where most contaminated jars start anyways...

Step 4- Wait until cooled. Take lids off and attach filter discs underneath the screw things. i dont know what there called but not the lids. Put the lids aside now, you dont need them anymore. Get at least 2cc's of spores in each jar. 1/2 cc on each side of the jar is perfect. Spread them as much as you can by shaking right after.

Step 5- Once colonized lay all the rye out in a big container or a couple small ones will do fine. Mix as accordingly: 1 jar rye to 1lb. castings. The thirty pound bag should have at least 6 more jars left to go once your done mixing all 24.

Step 6: Once you have seen the rye begin to colonize the worm castings 75-95% its time to case. Remember you do not have to sterilize your worm castings or your coco fiber!!!! Which saves alot of time! If you are using dung you have to sterilize it or pasteurize it. But im sure you all know about dung, let me add this: Worm castings work far much better than dung does.

Step 7: Get your coco fiber out and mix 1/2 cup oyster shells to every pound of it. Now lay this on top of your colonized rye/castings and spray a little with bottled h20. If its already moist, dont worry about it. The bad thing is it tends to dry up a little sooner than dung do you might have to spray it every couple of days.

Step 8- Thats it!! 7 steps!! fuck step 8!!!

Disclaimer: This is intended for informational purposes only and is not to be taken serious by any matter.

P.S. If you have any other cheaper and better sources and where to get this stuff i advise you to do it. shipping big weight like 10kg, 50lbs, and 30lbs. costs alot. I get my rye from a seed dealer around here. Look it up in the yellow pages im sure you'll have some around your area!! and dont buy fungi perfecti's rye!! the total price for 50lb.s is $60 w/ ground UPS!!!!!! I highly advise the oyster shells though. They dont sell them anywhere else but BC. They have better nutrtion than pet store brands. If you dont belive me check this website out--www.islandpearl.com...very cheap prices too so saves alot on your budget. And im also currently working on simplifying the whole process as much as i can. bulk growing does get to be a pain in the a$$ but it does pay off greatly. Remembe, its only three substrates you have to buy anyways!! no mroe fooling with 5-7 substrates that cost alot and wont give you better yields than these do. if you need any more info pm me. good luck!

" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepaddoholland
addict

Loc: the Netherlands
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Bleuboxo]
    #311969 - 05/07/01 11:59 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

That's a very nice description, blueboxo, it's a casing tek with bigger boxes, could be applied in many varieties!
I'll keep this one in mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
First home-grown big mamma.

--------------------
Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Europe

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: paddoholland]
    #311981 - 05/08/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dude check this out...ive done the math...i bag of BRF costs around $3...1lb of it at least....50lbs. of rye costs $10....used for about 75-100 QUART jars....vermiculite is $4 a bag.....you can case about 9-10 ice sized casings....but it will contaminate easily and 50/50 has too much ingredients in it, coco fiber is $20 and is a 3.5-5.5cu.ft. casings, depends how thick you use it....worm castings are $8....beats cow manure, no sterilization and way more impressive results, dung contaminates easily and is smelly, heavy, and takes longer to colonize, try it, i guarantee success. currently im using a 30cc needle to innoculate 12 jars, 2.5 cc's in each jar, 1/2cc in four spots on the jar's outside, and 1/2 cc strait down in the middle of the substrate, this method kicks ass, you dont even have to wait until full colonization, its already fully colonized by day 7-10!!! wait til i scan pics and post them.

--------------------

Invisiblepaddoholland
addict

#311984 - 05/08/01 12:28 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The only problems we encounter are mold in the cocofibre, I've had many complaints about the use of coco!!

--------------------

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
    #311985 - 05/08/01 12:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Right on, Dude. FUCK STEP 8 !!!

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: whyIdied]
    #311992 - 05/08/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, but the particular brand you want to use is the Gro-Brick. Other brands contain trichs and molds, gro brick is defintley sterile. its the best casing ever used so far. step 8 is actually the last step but not proved...soon....soon....its adding L-tryptophan and i will update on this, im using 5-HTP so I'll see how this turns out, hopefully it will be a success.

--------------------

Invisiblepaddoholland
addict

Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: whyIdied]
    #311993 - 05/08/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck step 8? I alway's use 50/50 ontop the rye grain, why the use of worm castings, what does one quart jar produce (dry yield)???? Mine should yield 25 grams dry!

--------------------

Offlinesylo
addict
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Bleuboxo] * 1
    #312018 - 05/08/01 01:10 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Let me guess. You read a few teks and put this one together but have yet to try it. There are some large sterility problems here and some steps that are not quite right. The method of using jar lids with small holes in them is tried and true but it works like this: The jars are sterilized with the lids upside down so they do not seal and the holes in the center are covered with tape. After sterilization, the jars are inoculated with chunks of clean, agar grown mycelium by removing the tape and inserting the mycelium through through the small hole. The tape is then replaced and the jar incubated. The hole in the lid lets you inoculate the jar without removing the lid which could introduce contams. Filter discs should not be used until after the top of the jar is completely colonized.
Inoculating whole grain with spores is risky because it is hard to find a contam free spore print. Whole grains without verm require absolute sterility because bacteria liquify the grain and, without verm to soak up the liquid, the contam spreads through the grain like shit through a goose and you soon have a stinking mess. Also a 45 min. boil is not enough to kill bacterial endospores on grain. It takes an hour in a pressure cooker.

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: sylo]
    #312032 - 05/08/01 01:54 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

okay listen....since day 1, ive had no problems with cubies and this method. this is by far the best method anyone has ever written. if you soak your rye in hot water you will indeed kill lots of endospores but not quite all of them. putting tape over the hole is a good idea. like i said, im no expert but i certainly have been working on this tek for quite awhile and i can swear by it. if you are working on an oven rack, there is no fear of opening your jars to inject spores in them. the agar would be a better isolated strain method i dont disagree with you on that one, if anybody works with agar they might as well go with it. but if a grower wants to go strait into fast time, high yields, and easier method, they should use multispore innoculation. and for contamination....i havent had ONE jar out of 70 ( or somewhat close to that number ) have contamination with the rye. if people want to pressure cook extra, its there choice, but ive had excellent success with my method. maybe you think i put this one together? try it out and you will see, like i said in the beginning, i have put this method together by my own will, but show me a cheaper, easier, more effective method out there for bulk......go ahead and do that for me, im not trying to argue here, i'd just like to see one.

--------------------

Offlinecelsius

#314637 - 05/11/01 09:36 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

How would you go about humidifying a room that big? Would you buy a hell of a lot of aquariums. I have this shed in my backyard which I have converted into a grow room. I have no idea on how to humidify it.

OfflineTlaloc
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: celsius]
    #314658 - 05/11/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Cover the entire floor of your shed with an inch of wet perlite!!!! :D

--------------------
[blue]
Bill Hicks (1961-1994) "SQUEEGIE YOUR THIRD EYE! "

OfflineTlaloc
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Tlaloc]
    #314666 - 05/11/01 10:13 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Questions::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1.) L-tryptophan and 5-HTP :where the HELL do you get those? I heard you can get l-tryp at GNC...is this correct?
2.) What the hell is a worm casting and where can i buy it?
3.) What the hell do you do with all those shrooms! MY GOD!

--------------------
[blue]
Bill Hicks (1961-1994) "SQUEEGIE YOUR THIRD EYE! "

OfflineSauconyFever
    #314702 - 05/11/01 10:54 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Boiling really works? I've always read that with grain a pressure cooke is essential but that doesn't mean i've tested the boiling procedure.. Hmm.. sounds good but think the tek could use a few adjutments like polyfill in the lids as well as a little more detail in the preperation of the grain.. Like how long to steep for and what have you.. Thanks a lot for the tek it's looking good and caught my eye...
peace

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: SauconyFever]
    #314750 - 05/11/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

for the question about humidity---i bought three vaporizers and thats more than enough....actually i'd go with two 2-gallon vaporizers. that should do a trick of humdifying a whole room.

--------------------

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: SauconyFever]
    #314751 - 05/11/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

for the question about humidity---i bought three vaporizers and thats more than enough....actually i'd go with two 2-gallon vaporizers. that should do a trick of humdifying a whole room.

--------------------

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
    #314754 - 05/11/01 11:55 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

quesrtion from tlaloc:
1.both of these are amino acids which can be purchased from vitamin stores...i go my 5-HTP from GNC but did not see any L-tryptophan.
2.worm castings are worm dung, the best dung ive ever used....you can buy it here www.atlantishydroponics.com,,,also ask them to do a pricematch for 30lbs / $8....tell them you saw the ad at www.redwiggler.com
3.hmmmm.....if you are in need of money i guess you could talk with some consultants or a few...lots of people would be happy to get rid of an oz, or a couple lbs.......sell them for cheap!! make people come back, give a good price, pay your bills!!! buy that synth youve always wanted!! geex i could go on, but you know what i mean, it takes time but if your really serous about it you can do it.

--------------------

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
    #314765 - 05/11/01 12:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

for rye grain and jars:

if you bought the grain from a feed store, it'll look like straw kinda so you have to shred it or cut it. steep it in hot water for 24 hours. you can either cut it before ot after, cutting it while its wet is way easier. oh you can add a little h2o2 to the water because it does kill bacteria. as far as boiling it...ive done many jars this way and found it to work fine. i usually boil it for 30-45 minutes. poyfill is good but filter discs give way better gas exchange because its basically like a whole lid is filtrating the air instead of one hole. plus they are reusable for life so you know you wont hav any contamination problems ( maybe a few... depends ) and growth will takeoff madly!! if you are growing cambodians forget about it, growth is usally done in 7-9 days. a week! better than 3 weeks from the MMGGv3.2!!!

p.s. alot has changed since the MMGG, this is time for new ideas

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #314835 - 05/11/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You are a sick sick man bluboxo. Selling mushrooms is the practice of the greedy fool. What yield did you get from your 24 quart jars? Your tek seems lousy. Taking the lid off and putting a filter disk on seems super contam prone not to mention you didn't even pressure cook the grain. AND this is not a tek. This is simply: yeah yeah make a shit load of spawn and then spawn it onto worm castings and case with coco fiber; look man you have to add in every fucking detail not just the super basics of your plan. And no you haven't done this yet this is all in theory for you because just about 4 or 5 days ago you were asking people here what you should do with 24 quarts of B+. And WHAT is your "super yield?" And straw is cheaper than worm castings and cow poo is free. But I still think you are supposed to pastuerise worm castings.

Add in ALL the details and tips & tricks and I will say it's a tek.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Loc: WhereAbouts
    #314848 - 05/11/01 01:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

nice tek. ill have to try it out and see what happens. right now im trying many different things to see what i like best for the buck...
Later

"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

--------------------
"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: WhereAbouts]
    #314878 - 05/11/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

why does everyone want to have a "tek" now?

this "tek" consists of spawning worm castings with grain, and casing with coco fiber. period. there's nothing new here.

and bleuboxo, as tom pointed out, you are lying when you say you have used this tek before. you were asking us how to do it just a couple of days ago!

*sigh*

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #315078 - 05/11/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I normally try not to get nasty with people, but fuck, this needs to be said.
Bleuboxo, I really thought this wasn't that bad of an idea, pending a little more detail and pictures. I was actually going to say "Hey, good job, this looks like it may work, with a few modifications." but, now that I see how completely and utterly fucking stupid you are< I am going to say this.......Are you really that fucking stupid you stupid little fuck? the post that you wrote ealier saying ...
3.hmmmm.....if you are in need of money i guess you could talk with some consultants or a few...lots of people would be happy to get rid of an oz, or a couple lbs.......sell them for cheap!! make people come back, give a good price, pay your bills!!! buy that synth youve always wanted!! geex i could go on, but you know what i mean, it takes time but if your really serous about it you can do it.

...I thought I had misunderstood this at first, I thought, noone could be that FUCKING STUPID. This is a forum about cultavating as a hobbie dipshit. Do you know what this means?
Think about it, if the feds are looking at this as a simple hobby that's one thing, when you start advertising that your selling what your hobby is producing, this is no longer a hobby in any aspect, it's a cash crop. This is when the feds are going to really try to put a stop to our whole community.
I would think that after how many times the legality issues have been brought up about this hobby in differant posts that people would smarten up! I see that you, bleuboxo, have just gotten fucking stupider.

I apologize to everyone for how vulgar I have been in this post, but this is something that really fucking pisses me off and I had to say something.
To bleuboxo, I DO NOT apologize to you. I think you really need to smarten up and get some fucking common sense!! If you don't have anything intelligent to say, DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

bye
hitterg

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: sylo]
    #315083 - 05/11/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Is it really that hard to find a contam free print?

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: hitterg]
    #315098 - 05/11/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

in response to TOM: look, most people that work on an oven rack do not get contams, i wouldnt be posting it if i havent tried it. and most people know the basic procedures about what they are doing with jars...why add detail?? should i tell people they have to get that little crumb ( like yourself ) off the jar lid that they see black?? do you think people dont know what GREEN MOLD looks like? i said in the tek, if you pasteurize wom castings they will basically melt! they are not for pasteurizing and straw sucks compared to castings. if you choose to think differently than grow with fuckin straw who cares? okay? point clear tom? flamer...

as for hitlerGfunk: you stupid shit, you really think i care about cops?? FUCK COPS. I GROW MUSHROOMS RIGHT OUT OF MY HOUSE AND THEY CAN KISS MY ASS they still have no right to come in my house and search you know why?? learn the law and maybe you will see that cops do not have a right to tap onto your computer and find your address or anything, plus its freedom of speech...im not saying BOMB am i? maybe i should to you though bitchboy, i grow shrooms to share them around with my community, i want my friends to trip always like me. maybe its you who is the greedy one, i am growing and making money if you are jealous suck my dick. I GROW SHROOMS I GROW MASSIVE AMOUNTS---THATS FOR ALL YOU PIGS OUT THERE. and you think cops care if its one shroom compared to a hundred?? i dont trhink so, if a cop wants to bust anyone they would have to bust 4598245096 people on this site because everyone promotes...now back to the name calling, i am fucking stupid huh? but im a stupid bastard who pisses you off and i dont give a fuck, i dont care about your corny little flames hitler G funk. who is greedy lets see here.

BLEUBOXO....wants to share good teks and provide people with cheap huge production because he is a cool guy like that

HITLER G FUNK - is jealous because he has no friends to share shrooms and go have a good time with.

BLEUBOXO....WILL DIE FOR HIS BOYS FUCK THE COPS

HITLER G FUNK....WILL LAUGH AND CALL YOU NAMES FOR STUFF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT....

TOM...CLAIMES I WAS ASKING WHAT TO DO WITH 24 QTS but ALWAYS FLAMES EVERYBODY JUST " because" he's tom!! he can do whatever he wants right??? true but im here..
step back fat boy

one thing---i have never asked what to do with 24 qts., maybe ive asked of a simpler way to do things or stuff i wasnt sure of...and yes, growing mushrooms is a hobby, but its a hobby you can make money out of, if you have the chance to make money...would you hittlerg? or would you stay poor like me? fuck off, i dont need rich fucks like you having lab access to everything tell me what to do why dont you show up at my door one day: if you are ever in DC area let me know tom or hittler. done deal. peace. any feedback or negatively greatly aprreciated from any of you except the people that want to know about it and arent flamers like hitler g funk and tom. one more thing people---you have to be vulgar in this world....just look around you. later

--------------------

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #315123 - 05/11/01 06:26 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You know, if you spend any time on here, you would see that it is VERY rare, if ever, that I get nasty at anyone, but remember dipshit, the rules of this bb state that you shall NOT talk about selling the product you produce or anything like that. Follow the simple fucking rules and maybe you would find that people would be a little nicer.

So, you see, no matter what your point is about me not knowing anything about the law and shit like that, it doesn't matter. Point is you broke a rule and now your getting called on it. Whether you like it or not, I am RIGHT and you are WRONG.

By the way, you must have been the one that was trying to hack into my computer, to bad the firewall caught you, stupid fucking dipshit.

Oh, and that shit about meeting up with me face to face, yeah, I would love to see how your skull would work as a grow container for me. Don't think you can scare me, it won't work, don't think you can beat me, that also won't work.

Just acknowledge the fact that you were wrong to endanger the rest of us by putting that in your post, or better yet, just delete it from your post and there won't be any more problems, at least with me.

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: hitterg]
    #315146 - 05/11/01 07:15 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well first off, i was not talking about selling anything until you stated that, i didnt know that you could not talk about that stuff. oh well, its done nothing i can do now huh

second off, didnt i say that i DONT CARE if im wrong?? i dont care, im not perfect you idiot, nobody is g funk.

third off, i am not a hacker so firewall what your saying to hell because i donth ave a clue what that means.

fourth off, its easy just talking shit over the comp huh? i dont care if i dont scare you, shit happens, you dont know who i am or capabale of doing, same with you, i dont know what kind of sick motherfucker you are telling this whole board you want to use my skull as a grow container....thats just childish, 1% of people who talk actually go through with it so stop the nonsense. lets stop flaming eachother cuz this is going nowhere. i already said i didnt know the rules, so here is to thor or 3d---sorry for my ignorance, usually i do not fight or flame but this guy came along and threw shit at me, so im just replying how i felt about this subject....in no ways did i mention the word PSILOCYBE....if i mentioned it than maybe yeah i stated that i was going to sell magic mushrooms,,,,what i mean anyways was OYSTER MUSHROOMS.

the number is not a joke and is not intended as a joke. its for real life SKULL containers...metaphorically speaking....oh, sorry, that went over your head didnt it....dont be scared, im too lazy to even care.

keep this post up, people want to see the tek

Edited by Bleuboxo on 05/15/01 01:47 AM.

--------------------

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #315155 - 05/11/01 07:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Boy, you know, I did want to meet up with you tonight, but when I tried to call and set up a meeting, the phone nuber you gave me only went to " Ron Tuft Miniatures". How do you explain that?
maybe we got off on the wrong foot, I should not have called you names, this was not right, but I still think that it was not right to put shit like that in a post and I stand by what I said(except for the name calling)
Enough of this shit, bye.

OfflineAshaman
Male

#315175 - 05/11/01 07:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

whioa! did you just say you sell, then post your PHONE NUMBER on this board?? Good god man, you're a braver soul than me. I've found that is in this country cops will skirt the law as much as a criminal, and its easy for a judge to look the other way once they got your ass.

Anonymous

Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Ashaman]
    #315190 - 05/11/01 08:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

DAMB SKIPPY ASHAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: ]
    #315367 - 05/12/01 12:49 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

alright, done deal, no more trouble....but this is how it works around my way...we have crackheads running around DC, they da crazies ya know, and we have people like me that just dont really care and if any cops were really gonna arrest me in my part of town....boy they must have some ballz, and if i ever got arrested for mushroom growing...i wouldnt even want to show my face in the courtroom cuz id be so embaressed, people are in there for murder, crack, prostitution, etc....its DC, noone cares about mushroom growers, even on this board, there would have to be a cop from my district that would have to come and arrest me, even if that did happen which i highly HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt, most of the cops around here are dirty anywayz, they would have to find my address, and once that happens, all i have to do is set the CB and trace any signal routes to my address....all they'd find is a bunch of straw for gods sake thank goodness. but anyways, this post was supposed to be about a high yield tek...not the law, but we got into it anyway so im afraid you all will have to see at what a criminal bastard i am....for giving OYSTER mushrooms to my friends....share the wealth people, others need to know.

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#316940 - 05/14/01 01:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I really don't htink you meant oyster mushrooms. And why would they find straw; you hate straw and your "tek" used worm castings. You are a small and sick man bluboxo If that really was your phone number I'd find your address from it and have you for a snack; my I might even grind your bones to make my bread. FE FI FO FUM I SMELL AN ENGLISH MON.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#316942 - 05/14/01 01:29 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I really don't htink you meant oyster mushrooms. And why would they find straw; you hate straw and your "tek" used worm castings. You are a small and sick man bluboxo If that really was your phone number I'd find your address from it and have you for a snack; my I might even grind your bones to make my bread. FE FI FO FUM I SMELL A BASTARD MON.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

--------------------

Offlinemelic
undead
Loc: fin
    #566604 - 03/01/02 07:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

wow, never seen this much name calling on a shroomery board before, then again im rather new here. Anyways, peace all !  :smile:

--------------------
    Look at that bunch over there man, They've spotted us !

Melic  :tongue:

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: melic]
    #566610 - 03/01/02 07:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was priceless :smile:

rofl

Peace

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #566624 - 03/01/02 07:55 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
    #566698 - 03/01/02 09:16 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

>Boil jars for 45 minutes. It doesnt need to be a strong boil, or even a medium boil. Just heat them up to where the bacteria can actually be killed in the middle of the substrate. Thats where most contaminated jars start anyways...

1. first of all...BOIL quart jars of rye??!! maybe i'm crazy but I personally don't suggest even attempted whole grain/rye/seed teks without a pressure cooker!

>Plus the water kills some bacteria

2. what?!?!? how much chlorine is in YOUR water?

>Wait until cooled. Take lids off and attach filter discs underneath the screw things.

3. so your telling me i should sterilize my jars and substrate, let them cool then REMOVE the lid and add a filter disc...i'm sorry but if you follow this tek why even bother to sterilize...geez!!

>attach filter discs underneath the screw things. i dont know what there called but not the lids.

4. uh...lid bands

>Remember you do not have to sterilize your worm castings or your coco fiber!!!!

5. this sounds more like a tek to grow a bunch of mold!! i mean if this particular procedure REALLY works for you (i really don'y see how it could but only you know if it works for you or not) i just don't think you should suggest THIS level of unsterility to people. i know you don't have to be all freaked out and and have operating room cleanliness but this tek sounds plain sloppy to me, but that just my opinion!

>this is by far the best method anyone has ever written.

6. and this is definitely just YOUR opinion!!!!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (03/01/02 09:19 AM)

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: XAZIA]
    #566853 - 03/01/02 11:57 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Utter foolishness! (but funny as hell!):peace:

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #567024 - 03/01/02 03:00 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

im not flaming, or giving ya a hard time, but we DO need to be careful. word is the feds have the hive , and the dudes at poppies.org are running scared too.
when the man has tired of tracking and bustin those producing crystal , and is finished with the ones making herion , who is he gonna come after next? not saying dont talk about it, but lets remember, the man could be / might be watching. they didnt just make the rule here to fill space, there IS a reason for it. and i know for sure, i dont want my ass sitting in jail.
************** THE FOLLOWING IS NOT FROM THE SHROOMERY'S BOARD***********

I started a discussion in the Server forum about trojan detections and the Feds ability to remotely install keystroke loggers into targeted computers. Well, Labtop, a moderator, suggested installing somethin called Proport. I did. Obviously this program has some known backdoor and the ability to log keystrokes. After running it and performing a netsat in DOS I noticed that I had all kindsa active connections tween my computer and www.draco.hypergene.com 213.15.3.98 My trojan detection software started detecting possible trojans every few seconds. Each port that was entered was read as a possible trojan that is commanly associated with thiose specific ports.
THEN, my passwords to email accounts that I checked before logging off like my MSN account that I was using at the time were all changed. I no longer have access to email accounts that held sensitve fuckin material. I am locked out. My password at the hive was taken. I tried to post this shit there and no matter what I post the final reply smply reads: (censored).

This is fucked up. I should have known and so should everyone else that the hive is no place to go after Strike went down.

If there is any doubt, logon to the hive and run a netsat. THEN, get really brave and goto download.com and install proport.

Fuckin shit
*****************************************************************************************
dont think for a second, it cant happen here too..maybe your local police wont waste there time on shroomers, but this aint the DC police youre fuckin with. feds would just love to drop by your crib, and find a couple pounds of shrooms, all divided up in pretty lil baggies

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Edited by ChromeCrow (03/01/02 03:06 PM)

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #567098 - 03/01/02 04:50 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, (in case you didn't notice) this thread came from
last May (2001). Bleuboxo hasn't posted anything since 5-29-01. He may be locked up. :peace:

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #567292 - 03/01/02 09:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, these old threads have been showing up ALOT latly, it apears the newb's get told to search and end up finding all this really old outdated shit that prolly should be in the archive section. posts should stick around for 6mo (max, id personnally use 3) then moved over to the archive.....

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: windex]
    #567648 - 03/02/02 10:35 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

>yeah, these old threads have been showing up ALOT latly, it apears the newb's get told to search and end up finding all this really old outdated shit that prolly should be in the archive section. posts should stick around for 6mo (max, id personnally use 3) then moved over to the archive.....

well, actually... yeah, it might be slightly annoying to occasionally come across an outdated thread and people are bringing it back to life, but, first of all, i think if people are posting on the thread, then clearly people haven't seen it before and it's still helping some people out. second i can think of plenty of times when i've searched back as far as two years and found all kinds of useful posts. time passes pretty fast, you know.. although i do agree that it's pretty pointless to post meaningless or insulting comments on a thread thats already been dead for 6 months... but there are a lot of quite useful threads out there that are a year or 2 old, if you ask me.

--------------------
---

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: THE EASIEST HIGH YIELD TEK EVER [Re: Amoeba665]
    #567711 - 03/02/02 12:10 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

its tru there is a lot of good info thats why i added, that maybe after a few months just have the thread locked, then when the year is up move it to the archive

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale