Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGoomeynoom
fiend

Loc: SoCal
sex on shrooms?
    #2812989 - 06/21/04 03:37 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

ive been wondering, considering when i do mushrooms i get the most insane body highs, which i could see as being a reason to try sex out while on shrooms. on the other hand the rapid thinking and distortion of peoples faces could lead to some pretty weird outcomes...therefore im stuck and i need help. has anyone tried it? any pointers?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side of the Garden Flag
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: Goomeynoom]
    #2813084 - 06/21/04 04:45 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Trip with your partner first. If the two of you trip well together, and like each other, sex is one of the greatest things in the world while tripping. If you are stuck inside for a trip, sex and music are perfect.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2813123 - 06/21/04 05:32 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The key word is concentration! :p

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: boeha]
    #2813146 - 06/21/04 05:59 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

boeha said:
The key word is concentration! :p

LOL, pretty true.

Girls tend to really get wet on shrooms and the excitement of flesh touching flesh is extremely heightened (as is most sensory perceptions) but the problem is that the mind may be extremely focused on giving pleasure one moment and the very next may be in a distant galaxy.

Fun.... fun.... then...bored.... then fun again.... then pointless..... then fun again.... then really fun again.... then what were we doing?.... then oh yeah, fun again, then, lets just drift together....you get the point...

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
    #2813240 - 06/21/04 07:44 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Shrooms can lead to weird emotions- if you know the girl real well it works much better- I slept with this one counselor girl at a camp I volunteered at for kids and tripped on shrooms and partway into it I felt like I was starting to hate her and she just kept getting uglier and uglier and I felt dirty like I was in a brothel or something getting my hookup on with a 10 cent callgirl. With my wife however I never have that problem now but I am older now so that feeds into it as well. I wouldn't do it on my first couple of trps too. Makes your heart race but I wouldn't call it a problem. It's takes about a month to cum but once you do it's almost unnatural.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2813314 - 06/21/04 08:55 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

sure.. why not?

Offlineperpetual_groove
Stranger
Female

Loc: Venice Beach
    #9151331 - 10/29/08 12:19 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I was in a relationship with somebody for awhile, and we always tripped and experimented with new things. Sex was never something I could do. Everytime he came close his facial features would always make insane shadows, and skin tones would change. I'd instantly feel anxious and back away. That's just a personal thing. I never like peoples faces on shrooms!

However, this last trip, we were rolling around laughing listening to jimi hendrix and i just closed my eyes and went with it, fighting any bad feeling that came. We only kissed and held eachother tight, but it's when i got the idea that maybe sex isn't a bad thing when you're tripped out.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BrewCity
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: perpetual_groove]
    #9151496 - 10/29/08 12:40 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think I could. It's not the right mind set. I am above the phyisical world. It wouldn't make sence why I would want to.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-Western USA
    #9151567 - 10/29/08 12:49 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I tend to over think/over analyze things too much when I am on shrooms. However, I have had sex a few times while tripping. The first time went horribly for me... We had been going at it for so damn long because as someone posted, it takes a long time... I wasn't aware that the condom had broke. When I finished, and then noticed the condom was around my base, instant bad vibes... The second time, we had been together for a long time, and had no need for a condom seeing as how that prior experience seemed to worry her enough that she finally got motivated to take birth control. So from the second time onwards, it has always taken a long time, but was worth it each time for me. There are "peaks" during sex, where I feel like nothing could be better when I am tripping. But then it instantly dumps, then climaxes again... It has gotten better now that we have been involved with each other for about 2 years when our relationship ended...

There is no way I would have some random hookup while tripping though... I would be too worried about consequences like std's, pregnancy, a crazy stalkerish girl etc to be able to enjoy the trip, and the sex at the same time.

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

Take me up to space, I want to see the clouds.

Invisiblelavod
iInfidel v. Qaostrophy
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: wutupfoo]
    #9151768 - 10/29/08 01:19 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Sex or masturbation is a desecration to the mushroom experience.  In fact, I wholeheartedly recommend withholding spitting seed for at least a day prior to shrooming.  This is not some dogmatically founded opinion, but an intimate breakthrough that has been revealed to me on a spiritual level(sorry for the wishy-washyness, but I'm at a loss to word differently right now).  Sure there will be people who go against this.  But hey, maybe they'll see it some time.  I will not spell it out though; those worthy will find it.  Note that I am only talking about tripping on psilocybian mushrooms and not through other psychedelics.
93 93/93

--------------------

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: lavod]
    #9151818 - 10/29/08 01:32 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I think tripping with the opposite gender (or same gender, depends on your flow) is quite amazing, whether they are on psychedelics or not. The sunlight landing on their skin dissolves any other desire except to worship that goddess infront of you. I get really warm and fuzzy, and definitely horny, but usually under the veil of some poetic and silly mood that feels like the climax of a long journey.

:mushroom2:

I think mushroom orgies would be an intense journey. Munch on that.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#9153310 - 10/29/08 11:23 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lavod said:
Sex or masturbation is a desecration to the mushroom experience.  In fact, I wholeheartedly recommend withholding spitting seed for at least a day prior to shrooming.  This is not some dogmatically founded opinion, but an intimate breakthrough that has been revealed to me on a spiritual level(sorry for the wishy-washyness, but I'm at a loss to word differently right now).  Sure there will be people who go against this.  But hey, maybe they'll see it some time.  I will not spell it out though; those worthy will find it. 

That's right, General Ripper.  Guard your precious bodily fluids and maintain your "purity of essence".  :wink:

OfflineGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: 04281969]
    #9153697 - 10/29/08 01:16 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What lavod said reminded me of an episode of the show 'John Safran vs God' . Every episode he would have a religious road test and try out other religions. Well the first one he tried was the peyote way church of God (I think that's what it was called) and there's a guy at the commune type place who said something about not masturbating and keeping your energy. Here's the clip, the thing about masturbation is at 2:50.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: Glenners]
    #9153863 - 10/29/08 01:53 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, the guy took 6 hours to drink it! And the he threw up!
He doesn't understand he should drink it all with a few gulps, it only gets worse the longer you take, and don't smell it...

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: sex on shrooms? [Re: The Centre]
    #9154355 - 10/29/08 04:10 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Man, what a waste of so much good peyote. Seriously I would've chugged the stuff, probably puked but that's okay because I would then be completely gone from ordinary reality into a Carlos Castaneda style journey.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-Western USA
    #9154462 - 10/29/08 04:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I have the different view point. For me, I get to know a totally different side of who I am and my role in life. I really get to experience who I am and what my relation is to others. I feel that it is important to be intimate with people in general, not in a sense of sex of course, but to learn to appreciate and be loving of all of life's gifts. Mushrooms seem to open up this new vortex of emotion for me, where I truly get to know what makes me who I am. When I experience these emotions with a loved one, I get to experience their emotions as well. It seems to no longer be two beings in an ultimately wonderfully stimulating, and passionate act, but seems to appear as more like one entity performing art. I cannot explain it, but when I was engaged, and we would trip, then do the dew; it was always the longest, most intriguing thing I had ever done. All of a sudden, earth's harmonies were put into motion, and I became more aware of how everything is related. It was always beautiful for me.

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

Take me up to space, I want to see the clouds.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience