Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Back With Spiritual drugs...
    #2784154 - 06/11/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all,
I'm going to Amsterdam this summer, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with all these choices there are in the smart shops...there are too many choices for me.

OK, Im definitely bringing back some shrooms with me, but which ones give the best spiritual trips? (i'm thinking philosopher's stone but i'm not sure)

And other than shrooms, can you recommend anything that will give me some kind of spiriutal trip? I don't want to end up buying stuff that'll give me a slight buzz, or that are simply supposed to give you energy or whatever...

Thanx!

Edited by exclusive58 (07/19/04 03:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: exclusive58]
    #2784166 - 06/11/04 08:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

the most spiritual drugs are definetly all the ones with the heavily methylated di-carboxyl structure ie: negatively charged cold-extracted vaccum sealed product.

I reccomend any from of the above, or if you can't afford it, you could try those in the family gerbilatius, minimus or maximus, you won't notice a difference until some tolerance builds and by then you'll have to backjack 12-14 polymers to get your buzz on even.

But really you should get a method, get up out of the computer chair and do soemthing with your life, get out there and do some hard work, that's the only way you're going to achieve any kind of spiritual evolution.

BTW you disgust me

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2784297 - 06/11/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ahhhhhhh shiiit, youve just been burnt nigga!

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2784374 - 06/11/04 09:50 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ie eg ex:

you should do your own research, dwoode

OfflineCrazyShroomMan
journeyman
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2784435 - 06/11/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

LoL i love how mix makes fun of peopls lives over the internet and tells them to live their lives when he stays on internet forums putting people down, or trying to put people down because i dont think anyone cares what a shark on their computer screen has to say.

Mix is just a miserable human being  :shocked:

OfflineCleverName

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #2784461 - 06/11/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

oh, come on now. i think he was just trying to be funny and help exclusive55.
we're all on this website virtually everyday...theres nothing wrong with that.
the "you disgust me" part was a bit harsh, but from the words of The Dude, "hey, fuck it man."

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2784530 - 06/11/04 10:44 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Damn, I never thought asking people's opinions would make me seem to be a "dwoode".

Quote:

But really you should get a method, get up out of the computer chair and do soemthing with your life

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my life?
Seeing your number of posts, I deduct that you spend much more time than me on the computer chair. Son, is that the hard work you were talking about? Apparently, it didn't help too much with your spiritual evolution...

I'm a teenager, I think I prefer spending my time having fun right now, why don't you consider it something good that I search for new views and new discoveries instead of simply searching to get fucked up, like most teens of my age?
instead of starting to work my ass off right now for some green bills,
I rather try and enjoy these days free from the hard work society requires from you. Right now, it only wants me to get educated, and that's fine with me.. Maybe one day I will get to the hard workin, but not now, i'd be crazy to.

Quote:

get out there and do some hard work, that's the only way you're going to achieve any kind of spiritual evolution.

hahaha  :lol:
do you know how much humans would have spiritually evolved if this were true?

You know what, I kinda do feel like a "dwoode" at this moment, it seems like such a waste of time to argue against you....damn is this post stupid  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineWorldbridger
Nemo Lotus

#2784539 - 06/11/04 10:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Come on guys, is there one absolute true answer to what is a spiritual drug.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2784546 - 06/11/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Anyways Mix,
thanx for your opinions on the drugs, I just hope you're not hoping i'll OD and die....uhhh actually anyone else got any other ideas of stuff i could get?

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Worldbridger]
    #2784573 - 06/11/04 10:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No you're right worldbridger, there is no absolute answer to this question, because it depends on the personality of the consumer and his state of mind

I guess its easier to answer to this question: what is absolutely not a spirutal drug?
I've never tried heroin or coke or any of these hard drugs, but I'd guess that they only give comfort and pleasure and fuck you up, but I could be wrong...who knows
I think salvia's supposed to be a spiritual drug, i tried it once but all it did was get me fucked up for a couple of minutes

So i guess there is an answer to your question, but each individual has a different one.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2784703 - 06/11/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I think the "spirituality" of a trip comes much more from set and setting than it does from any particular strain of shroom. Try tripping in nature.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2784938 - 06/11/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what do you seek in spirituality?
salvia is the least fake joy toy - ish of the psychedellics.

seeking and expecting are different things.
you need no expectation (root word is "expectare" or "to wait")
a good attitude, and lots of interest and attention to the moment help.

perhaps you seek the linkages, the connections.
the most religious do seek re-connection.

"religare" to reconnect is the root of religion.
now you might benefit from salvia.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2784946 - 06/11/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Try tripping in nature.

That's good advice. Sometimes I like to plan my trips on the night of a full moon, I go walking in the mountain woods with the moonlight illuminating everything, I marvel at the life all around, trees pushing ever onward and upward towards the sky and breathe deeply in the cool pine scented air. It's quite spiritually invigorating... but you've got to watch for bears and mountain lions.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineCleverName

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Evolving]
    #2784958 - 06/11/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i enjoy the after-glow around dusk. dusk is my favorite time of the day. everything looks so surreal.

--------------------

this is the purpose

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2784985 - 06/11/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Spirituality is a state of mind...  The drugs basically give your mind more power to work with. The drugs are simply fertilizer, a catalyst, a turbo boost. :grin:

Having said that, get some mushrooms and a trippy or natural atmosphere and have some in-the-moment fun! :mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: CleverName]
    #2784987 - 06/11/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Now you've done it! You've reminded me that everytime of every day has it's own special ambience that can be savoured... sunrise, the warming morning, the full mid-day sun, the lazy late afternoons and sunsets, thunderstorms, snowstorms, indian summers... Jesus, how can anyone not find solace, spirituality and wonderment in some part of their existence?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2785030 - 06/11/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Just shrooms? I've heard they sell peyote at some headshops in Amsterdam, a nice combination of buttons and a few or more grams of potent mushrooms would be very spiritual if you could handle it. I wouldn't just wander through the city if you want a spiritual trip though, set and setting will play almost as important a part as the drugs themselves. If there are any beautiful hiking woods nearby, or maybe some OmniTheater interesting museum types, that may work, but keep in mind you'll want to lower your dosage if you're going to be out in public, and there's a good possibility the peyote will make you vomit early in the trip, so you'll want to take the peyote earlier, stay somewhere private like a hotel room until you start feeling fine, and then eat the mushrooms

Your choice though. Have fun in Amsterdam

And what do you mean, bringing shrooms back with you? That doesn't sound like a very good idea, are you mailing them back to your house?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineCleverName

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2785041 - 06/11/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i havent seen you posting lately. its great to have you back.

--------------------

this is the purpose

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2785070 - 06/11/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hehe, thanks man, I had a problem with some file that wasn't allowing me to access the Shroomery, it has been fixed. :wink:

I'm back in the States now, getting things going in the right direction here. :grin: I'll be posting reguarily once again.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2785275 - 06/11/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my life?

I'm a voice on the internet.. enjoy

do you know how much humans would have spiritually evolved if this were true?
Hmmm I'm not talking about people's neurotic fear-driven pursuit of greenbacks in the quest of promoting the self-perpetuation of the chemical reaction that is our bodies.. I'm talking about methods man!!

Methods.. get yourself a method. Get a method and work it, that's what you should do with your life, got it? DO IT. YOUR LIFE IS A POST NEO CLASSICAL MAGNA CARTOON SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER OF PSYCHOSIS!!!

Mix is just a miserable human being
touche..

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2785686 - 06/11/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

what do you seek in spirituality?

Before consuming the drug, I expect something from it, after eating it, I seek.

I do have lots of attention to the moment and to the workings of my mind.

I think I understand what you mean by the linkages and the connections, and I think this might be what I'm looking for. But I am not a religious person at all.

Thanx for your ideas! I'll get myself some salvia and give it another try :smile:

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2785709 - 06/11/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Spirituality is a state of mind... The drugs basically give your mind more power to work with.

So are you saying that for one to have a spiritual journey on drugs, one must already be...hmm, "spiritually awakened" (<= vague, i know)?

In other words:

can I give shrooms to a person, and find out if he/she is "spiritually awakened" based on the kind of trip the person experiences?

Quote:

get some mushrooms 

Are you saying that the ultimate spiritual drug is  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: ?

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Ravus]
    #2785729 - 06/11/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And what do you mean, bringing shrooms back with you?

I mean that I'm taking them on the train back to France. Sounds risky I know, but after all the money i'm gonna be wasting on drugs, i don't think i'll have anymore to use to send them to myself  :wink:

Anyways, thanx for your advice with the peyote, I'm definitely gonna be on the hunt for them once I'm in Amsterdam.

Quote:

Have fun in Amsterdam

For sure!! thanx!

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2785742 - 06/11/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hmmm I'm not talking about people's neurotic fear-driven pursuit of greenbacks in the quest of promoting the self-perpetuation of the chemical reaction that is our bodies..

Ok it took me like 6 or 7 rereads to get what you're saying, so its all good, i got you, but this...
Quote:

YOUR LIFE IS A POST NEO CLASSICAL MAGNA CARTOON SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER OF PSYCHOSIS

... I did not get. Sorry man, english is my second language, could you please elaborate...

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2785754 - 06/11/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Either spiritually awakened, or prone to being awoken spiritually, I guess. :lol: I guess you could basically use the "casting seeds onto the road/vines/fertile soil" analogy from the Bible or something.. 

And you'd have to take a moment to think upon just what being spiritually awake is.. I usually relate it to a deep understanding of the essence of life, a true sense of self, reflection, etc. etc. etc.. some drugs allow one to think outside of a lot of pre-conceived notions and give one the oppurtunity to have a defragmented experience, which can tend to be a valuable thing in regards to spirituality, apparently. :grin:

Mushrooms are great, but I'd have to say that the ultimate spiritual drug would be Experience. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2785856 - 06/11/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

in amsterdam I got some shrooms (cubensis) on the way to the airport, it was a business trip with no recourse to any pleasure (computing deep in a bank vault in the suburbs).
I ate half the box full (fresh lovely things) in the cab - glad to be un vaulted and discomputed. (the cab stopped for me at the corner store head shop I had once visited before, on my way to the airport leaving my consultancy office) I smushed the rest into a plastic baggie in my pocket so they would not be recognizeable.
the cab driver warned me to be careful and I stopped at eating half the order (maybe $15USD).
I admit that I did have some trouble finding my gate, and I just sat there until boarding which was just after peak.
speak about peek, I did see some amazing things.
every minute a recording behind me said "watch your step!" and trance lated it into some alien languages too.

Anyway I do not reccommend mushrooms on airplanes, as one could become unruly and claustro phobic. also salvia is not an airplane safe product either but I don't have any experience to report that way yet, except once in San Jose at the pool looking up it seemed I could move the airplanes and the clouds but that was just silly.

this particular post is probably off topic except for amsterdam - travelling, and mind expansion with a subtext to spiritual release.

letting go is very important in any event
it is the antithesis of bank vaulting, and a big twist to computing.

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#2785910 - 06/11/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Man, except mushies be sure to try Salvia. It's great. Only thing is that you need a good, preferably metal, pipe and you should hold each breath for 20sec minimum and then exhale and without fresh air get another breath of salvia and continue like that. I think you should manage about 3 breaths of salvia for the first time, maybe 4. If you do it correctly it is very intense and lasts about 15-20min. Also, get the standardised extract and specifically go for the Salvia x10 extract. That is 10 times stronger than the leaves. That's some good shit man, I am surprised it is still legal in the U.K.

Have fun! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

--------------------

Anonymous

#2785919 - 06/11/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what we dislike about others, is also a part of ourselves.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2787663 - 06/12/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

on the subject of spirituality and being spiritually awakened:

in my eyes the world is full of people who are either living their lives worried about the past and future (people who are alseep to the present), and people who at most bring their attention to the present moment for most of there day (spiritually awakened folk).

ive seen *sleeping* people take mushrooms, and have their eyes opened to whats in front of them for substantial periods of time, even after they come down from the psilocibin.  ive seen people of the same type eat mushrooms and just freak out for a few hours, waking up the next day with just an interesting story to tell about the past that they cant wait to tell their friends in the future (not teaching through experience, just telling stories).

so imho mushrooms and other thought provoking substances can, and should be catylists to "spiritual awakening", but if the sleeper loves the dream, they will be a lot harder to wake up then someone who realizes their having a nightmare.

the above is in reply to a comment made earlier in the post.

as far as going to amsterdam to get some spiritual drugs...  pick up whatever feels right.  normally your insinct will tell you what you need.  and maybe you dont need a fun wonderful spiritual enlightening trip... maybe you need to hold hands with some mushrooms down the dark side of your own personality... the honesty of who you are, now that is enlightening.

peace and understanding of all sides of existance... that is being awakened, at least until you go to sleep again.
:kodama:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2787933 - 06/12/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms are among the best for spiritual trips.

Terrance McKenna suggested the best thing about mushrooms was they would only show you what you are ready to see. Other substances may not be so gentle. They are also easier on the stomach than many other spiritual drugs.

Have fun.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Rose]
    #2788067 - 06/12/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

if you want a spiritual trip, follow some simple steps.

One: choose a psychadelic drug. Stimulants and depressants are generally not good for spiritual purposes. Mushrooms are ideal for beginners, true shamans can use peyote, LSD, datura, Ayahuasca (yage), or any number of other mind manifesting drugs.

Twp: prepare for the trip. Read lots of deep, mind expanding books on your chosen spiritual path. Books on shamanism are good, but anything that really presents new concepts to you is good. When you focus on these things long enough, the concepts will present themselves to you in intense, meaningfull ways when you trip. A week of 'loading' or 'packing' is ideal. Also, meditate or pray before the trip.

I go through an elaborate ritual when taking a large psychadelic dose, beginning with a day long fast in which i only eat fruit and green tea, then i bathe, change into specific clothes, meditate, do some yoga etc before ingesting.

Finally try lieing in pitch blackness and silence. This is the true key to penetrating the deepest recess of your conciousness. Be sure your ready for this before you do it. Start with a reasonable dose and work your way up.

Just my advice.

OfflineCleverName

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2788154 - 06/12/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

complete darkness and a black light

--------------------

this is the purpose

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2788272 - 06/12/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

A smaller dose and the Van Gough museum comes highly recomended by my friend.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2788566 - 06/12/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I seriously reccomend philosopher stones... they are very nice in the spiritual sense. Seriously I dont know if its pure coincedence and I know nothing of the differance in the scientific sense between stones and regular shrooms... BUT in my experience I've had the most spiritual trips from philosopher stones.

But like someone here said, set and setting is everything. You want a spiritual trip? (and I respect you so much for hearing you seek for something of this kind) Buy an eighth of mushrooms (in dried weight) and make a day out of your trip. Take a hike to some place deserted and full of nature (I hear that is hard to find in holand), sit down, think, meditate and when your calm and at peace (even though thats pretty hard when your anxious about the mushrooms you have on you) and proceed to eat and trip.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Todcasil]
    #2789329 - 06/13/04 03:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

in my eyes the world is full of people who are either living their lives worried about the past and future (people who are alseep to the present), and people who at most bring their attention to the present moment for most of there day (spiritually awakened folk).

:thumbup:    yaa i totally agree with you. Thinking about only the past and the future is putting your ego in a mentally comfortable position in the face of the chaos and complexity of reality. These people are rather afraid of seeing the true present moment we all live in, and they get scared when taking shrooms because it forces them to take a look at it, to take a look into infinity...

Hmmm, intersting, I'm presently having an interesting idea about Time:
Time is probably not linear, but "lasagna-like". Instead of following one another, the layers of time are rather piling up one on another. In this view, we wouldn't be living a moment followed by another moment, but rather a moment AND simultaneously another one.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #2789384 - 06/13/04 04:03 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Once, as I was out of time sync, I revealed an obvious sentence, to get me back to reality:
'Look into the future, learn from the past and live in the presence."
I know so many people who live in the past or in the fututre. They really miss the real plot.
Adjusting on that thought while on drugs is not that easy :wink:
Sorry for beeing a bit OT. But perhaps internalizing this thought in a good hallucinogenic trip will make it more spiritual ? :wink: Just about adjusting ones mindset.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2790114 - 06/13/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
Quote:

:thumbup:    yaa i totally agree with you. Thinking about only the past and the future is putting your ego in a mentally comfortable position in the face of the chaos and complexity of reality. These people are rather afraid of seeing the true present moment we all live in, and they get scared when taking shrooms because it forces them to take a look at it, to take a look into infinity...

Hmmm, intersting, I'm presently having an interesting idea about Time:
Time is probably not linear, but "lasagna-like". Instead of following one another, the layers of time are rather piling up one on another. In this view, we wouldn't be living a moment followed by another moment, but rather a moment AND simultaneously another one.

interesting... just a few hours ago I wrote an entry in my jorunal about just this, naaming the title of the entry "time" and its content was about just this.  I was going to post it up in this forum, but forgot to bring the journal, I will tomorrow.  I just thought I'd mention this interesting coincedence.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2792207 - 06/14/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

There are no plant drugs that are inherently spiritual. You grow and nurture these plants yourself to develop an alliance with them. To think you can purchase a spiritual experience is very naive. It is better to admit that you just like getting stoned. When the spirit knocks at your door you will know it, but it probably won't happen while your partying. More like it will happen when experiencing a personal crisis.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2792306 - 06/14/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The plant in itself might not be spiritual, but some psychedelics make it alot easier for me to contact spirits, or for them to contact me... alot!  I was tought how to tune my guitar while I was tripping by a spirit, that was really cool :laugh:
Still grateful as fuck for that!

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: filthysock]
    #2792535 - 06/14/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i was taught how to not be afraid to leave my physical body by a spirit, after eating 15 grams of Amanita M.

although i can agree that creating an alliance with plant spirits is a ver powerful thing, ive always thought the the spirit in itself was a psychedelic thing. i didnt grow those amanitas, nor had i ever taken any before... the only thing i did was treat them with respect... not unlike you or i would treat our friends or parents with respect. there can be a beautiful relationship when growing plants and fungis, but its never been necassary to obtain the favor of a psychedelic spirit for me. imho it has always been in the approach, and it seems that this young man is refining his approach. that is most comendable, the quality that makes a person want to learn about the universe, by being taught by those that whimsically inhabit every molecule of it. by seeking a spirit who teaches without words, and sometimes has no need for form outside of its chosen frame of reference (ie, mushrooms, a green plant, a cactus, or the jungle itself taken in all together)

i for one have purchased many plants and drugs and tabs of acid, and eaten many plants that i never grew myself. the only difference in me and Subject Joe (who is not always a young person) is our approach when consuming them.

peace and understanding.

PS its okay to be happy about taking drugs, its exciting! i get the feeling that most people here thought that because his message was that of anticipation and excitment, that he was just wanting to get stoned. feel free to smile when you look upon the face of the universe!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2792657 - 06/14/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Harvesting the material by hand is also an excellant way. Dealing with the black market or smuggling drugs accross borders just commercializes and belittles the experience. It also shows us in a bad light to society and law enforcement organizations because untaxed revenue is being made by someone. I realize that Amsterdam is very liberal in this respect, but almost nowhere else is.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2792731 - 06/14/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i definatly agree with your statement about commercializing the experience.  i would love to say that drug abusers and drug dealers with no real idea about what they are doing is the exception, but that would be a lie.  marketing in itself is a very vile thing if its done "properly", that is, if it makes someone do something even against their better judgement.  that is the true misery of commercializing drugs/drug use.  but if you use your better judement, you would find alternate ways to get your experiences...  but i remember as a younger man, finding whatever ways were available to try and reach something deeper.  being a shaman/healer/spritualist/ethnogenic apothecary/psychonaught or whatever can be a difficult path to follow as most people start young, and a lot of people just quit because of black market or commercial experiences when they realize the ugly truth behind the ignorance of that scene.

i dont think exlusive58 is going to stop what hes doing by anything said here, but perhaps hell change his ways like some of us have.  perhaps hell just continue along his own path?  the spirit is the best guide, not *insert username here*.  though we all are really trying to help.

peace
:kodama:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2792911 - 06/14/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

There are no plant drugs that are inherently spiritual.

What??? Are you kidding? I've had shrooms four times. Each time they were bought off of someone, and each time I had a spiritual trip. Same goes for weed, I've never grown any, but I often feel I can answer any philosophical question that comes up in my mind when I'm stoned. (and yes, i do like getting stoned, how does this relate to the subject?)
I think that when you talk about developping an alliance with the drug while growing it, theres some delusion in there. Its kinda like a placebo effect, you think that since YOU grew IT, IT will bring you an extra something. Ok i know people who like talkin to their plants, but come on now...

And also, purchasing a drug and purchasing a spiritual experience are quite different. Of course no drug can guarantee a spiritual experience, but I know that I am the kind of person that has a tendency to have one. Its *both* the shrooms and i that open "doors of conciousness", not the shrooms alone.
And whoever said I'm gonna be partying while i'm on my trip?? that would be kinda dumb...
And from what i've heard on the shroomery, its best not to take shrooms when experiencing a personal crisis, cuz it can lead you to having a bad trip.

BTW, I do not agree that crossing the border with shrooms or whatever drug on me "belittles" the experience!! Its like, WTF man! If i rather ingest my shrooms in my nice little country house in france where there's PLENTY of nature, with my best friend that is unfortunately not coming with me in amsterdam, its not "the law" that's going to ruin the trip for me in any way. I'll just hide the stuff in my underpants, and i'll be fine. I'd be stupid to feel bad just because i'm breaking some dumb law.
And also, I don't know if you know much about amsterdam, but when you buy shrooms in smart shops (which aren't the black market), they are taxed. Man i'd like to know where you're coming from when you say "it shows us in a bad light"...

I'm sorry Huehuecoyotl, i pretty much rejected everything you said, but IMO either your society has got you on a leash...or you are even younger than i am (in that case its all good i dont mean to offend you or anything)

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2792921 - 06/14/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What??? Are you kidding?
no he's not. You'll find plenty of people who haven't had the same experience with them as you.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2792927 - 06/14/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I thought amanitas werent so psychedelic, and they give you more of a drunk feeling than anything else. I havent tried it though.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2792950 - 06/14/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ya thanx for the help yall!
I will continue on my own path, a path that has become richer and that will obviously be different from the one I would have taken had I not posted this. The spirit that will guide me on my trip will be influenced by your recommendations and opinions , believe it or not, you've had an influence on my life, and that is just crazy to think about, thanx again! :slider:

peace

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2792954 - 06/14/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

IMHO when you ingest a psychedelic the set and setting is every thing. If you have grown your mushrooms and looked at the beauty of your own creation everyday and get somewhat attached to it and excited about it like any gardener does that whole feeling is brought into the trip when you ingest them. Sure its only a placebo thing, but a very spiritual placebo thing.

Take the opposite example. You meet a street dealer or someone at a rave scene who has some mushrooms that you buy... you dont carry the satisfaction of having grown them your self into the trip.

I've never eaten mushrooms I have grown myself, but I can only imagine how special that may be. I grew weed before, and I could look at those plants and study them in their glory every day, totally excited about the results... kicking back with your homegrown bud rolled up in a joint when the buds are done is truely satisfactory.

--------------------

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
    #2792970 - 06/14/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If you seek, you shall be found.

Dont look to hard, everything you need is were you are right now.

The mushroom is a extremely important part of life. It serves as a bridge. If you are of the correct establishment and vision, you will find your spirituality through the mushroom.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2792998 - 06/14/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ya i hear you

its just that personally, simply the fact of getting shrooms causes enough excitement in me to create this "spiritual bond" you're talking about. but i definitely see how growing it makes it even stronger. so i conclude that growin shrooms creates a really strong spiritual placebo effect.

anyways, i think amanitas are quite common in norway, you should go shroom hunting in september. I remember when i found a couple of them in the woods, i was immediately deeply impresssed and overwhelmed by their presence, like my heart started beating faster and i guess i had an adrenaline rush or something...

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2793016 - 06/14/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sure its only a placebo thing, but a very spiritual placebo thing.
Sure, it may be false and delusional, but it is a spiritual falseness...  :rolleyes:

I've never eaten mushrooms I have grown myself, but I can only imagine how special that may be. I grew weed before, and I could look at those plants and study them in their glory every day, totally excited about the results... kicking back with your homegrown bud rolled up in a joint when the buds are done is truely satisfactory.
Cultivation is a joy distinct from ingestion. There is NO cross-over. I would wager (as always) that one could not tell the difference between self-grown and other- grown herb by the stone alone (the odor or taste may be influential). And one could definitely not tell the difference using a similar strain of mushrooms.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Swami]
    #2793085 - 06/14/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

God!  Swami, what are you?  Some sort of robot?!
You know, I'm starting to think you are only pointing out things and arguing them just for laughs!  Its ridiculous to say the least, especially what you commented on my last post in the thread about writing the s&p book.

Quote:

i think amanitas are quite common in norway, you should go shroom hunting in september.

they are very comon and  will most defenately go hunting for them this year :laugh: :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2793114 - 06/14/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i just recently posted this but it bears relevance again, about amanitas, in reply to filthysock

here is my first amanita experience, a wonderful one, i would amend the last statement to say "i had experienced something sacred."

peace

http://www.shroomery.org/index/the/default/par/11970

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Edited by Todcasil (06/14/04 06:01 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2793369 - 06/14/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I made no comment on Amanitas. Are you hallucinating?

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2793591 - 06/14/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

he was refering to my comment on them swami.

hence: Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Todcasil] in the front of his post.

as far as his last post, it was two different subjects, just not very well seperated. it was known to those for whom it was intended. there are multiple conversations going at once, remember.

peace

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2794641 - 06/15/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Look, exclusive58 you can get upset all you want, BUT it is very easy to grow either San Pedro Cactus or Psilocybe Cubensis just do a Google search. It is also very cheap with high yield if you want to be purely practical about it. It also limits your exposure to drug dealers. When you deal with the black market you encourage the exploitation of others because that money is used to finance other things involving crime and terrorism. There is no denying if you get caught jumping a border while carrying you could ruin your life from the incarceration involved. You implied I was "young", that's funny because I wish I was 18 again, but I am 40 years old and half of those years have been spent in the study of shamanism and at least 10 have been spent actually practicing a shamanistic lifestyle. I have used mushrooms about 300 times and I have also used Ayahuasca, San pedro, Peyote, and Amanitas. All of the materials used were collected in the wild or grown by me, so I think I know my stuff when it comes to this subject. My first shroom experience was given to me by a friend with shamanic interests. I also don't take any risks that could jeopardize myself or my familly or job. There is also no denying that the experience you will have with a sacrament you have cared for with your own two hands will far outstrip any other. I decided to lose the whole partying scene years ago when I walked down that road and found hell waiting at the end of it. Peace.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (06/15/04 10:25 AM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2794893 - 06/15/04 11:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by filthysock

--------------------

Edited by filthysock (06/15/04 11:47 AM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2794907 - 06/15/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
i just recently posted this but it bears relevance again, about amanitas, in reply to filthysock

here is my first amanita experience, a wonderful one, i would amend the last statement to say "i had experienced something sacred."

peace

http://www.shroomery.org/index/the/default/par/11970

:laugh:!!!  Thats the coolest trip report I've read in a long time!  WHat was the OBE like?

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2797082 - 06/15/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

it was something like dancing with spirits... i remember just going straight up, and stopping some distance away from everything. i didnt bother to look down and i was just moving, rythmically, with everything else(everybody else?) there wasnt a lot of communication with anything, more like a communion through dance... very awesome, and strange to me indeed.

peace!
Casil

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2797228 - 06/15/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Placebo effect...NOT SO. When you learn about a plant and it's needs and you use your knowledge to the fullest to do your best in growing the plant it is much more potent than something that was grown in bulk from a commercial effort. This is a fact. Now you say where is the spiritual side of this. A shaman would say that a spiritual bond was formed while a biologist would say that you optimized conditions for growth. They are the same. The end result is what matters. By taking a spiritual approach, though, you have a greater respect for the organism you have brought into the world and will not use it frivolously or carelessly. In the end the visions you experience are a gift to you from the plant and from creation itself. This attitude alone fosters the conditions for a spiritual experience. If one can then put the insight gained to work in one's life in a practical manner one has undertaken a work of magic. The view of the spirit world as a separate thing from the material world is a gross oversimplification. No matter how much you deny it it is still there for those who wish to see. Just because you have not felt it does not mean others have not. To say that it doesn't exist because it can't be measured with scientific apparatus does not mean it cannot have a real effect in your life.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2797576 - 06/16/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No matter how much you deny it it is still there for those who wish to see.
Wish to deny? Where do you come up with this?

Maria Sabina, the Godmother of magic mushrooms, felt no difference between synthetic psilocybin and locally grown mushrooms.

To say that it doesn't exist because it can't be measured with scientific apparatus does not mean it cannot have a real effect in your life.
Where does scientific apparatus come into play? Is everyone hallucinating today? The scientific method works even on subjective terms. As stated, I will wager that not you (nor anyone else) can tell the difference between shrooms that you grew and shrooms grown by someone else. Very simple. No laboratory or white coat required.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2798678 - 06/16/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"Maria Sabina, the Godmother of magic mushrooms, felt no difference between synthetic psilocybin and locally grown mushrooms."

She beleived that they had isolated the spirit of the mushroom...a very accurate way of seeing it both scientifically and shamanically. Now. most commercial shrooms are dried on a food dehydrator while I have used a dessicant and dried them in total darkness which makes a huge difference in potency. Another point is that close attention must be paid to temperature and the light cycle which makes a huge difference in yield. It is small points like these that make the difference. It is called forming a spiritual bond with the organism. Good gardeners do this every day. Have you ever known someone with a "green thumb"? You compare shrooms grown in this manner to ones sold by a dealer and the homegrown is usually twice as good. Try it if you haven't and you will see. It is scientifically verifiable. To say this is not spiritual is ridiculous as all aspects of our interaction with the creation around us have a spiritual nature. As far as using scientific method to verify subjective experience. Can you measure an attitude change? That is certainly a spiritual event, as a spirit is an attitude. Your spirit is your attitude towards yourself. In such a way all things alive or not have such a soirit and can assume a life of their own.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2798729 - 06/16/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Attention to detail and care in growing to produce large, healthy, potent fruits is one thing; forming a bond that can be detected upon ingestion is completely different and not possible.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2798758 - 06/16/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You do not get it!!! They are the same thing. Everything has physical, psychological, and spiritual properties. These properties influence each other. I am not claiming special powers. Anyone that wants to learn can learn these things. Such attention to detail is fundemental to the way we live our lives. Viewing something as sacred changes our attitude to it and ultimately changes the way we percieve it and interact with it. If I did not believe life was sacred, for instance, I would walk the streets with a shotgun and play video games in real life. There is no separation point for the spiritual and physical worlds as they coincide. That is true spiritualism. Making outrageous claims is just self importance asserting itself not spiritualism.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (06/16/04 11:12 AM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2798831 - 06/16/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

attention to detail, is much like living in the present. to me being spiritual is all about living in the present... so taking care of something or someone, plant or animal, develops a bond, spiritualy-mentaly in my eyes.

just a comment
peace
Casil

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2798849 - 06/16/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2798967 - 06/16/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice tangent. Why does nearly everyone like to complicate issues? Is that avoidance or what?

Can you tell your own mushrooms (or herb) from a blind random sample? Yes or no?

I will wager heavily on the no.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799102 - 06/16/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have found that the shrooms I grew were twice as strong as 3 samples per weight that were collected by friends, off the black market, who wanted my input. Since I grow shrooms only rarely and I WILL NOT be my friends supplier I gave them my opinion. I have given samples to friends in the past, though, and their potency was noted. I gotta get in the mood to do it though...maybe once every other year for the last 3 - 4 years. I like it, but it ain't my whole life. If someone else exercised the same care they would get the same result. A bond was formed both physically and spiritually. Hell. you can bond with a turnip if your a good farmer and you love them. I seen a guy on TV growing 500 lb pumpkins, and he described the process in a spiritual way though he was not a "shaman". As far as weed goes... I don't go there. I tried it (more than 50 time in the Army) and I just got sleepy. The lifestyle often associated with it I find to be repellant, though I know all people who do weed are not that way, many seem to be. I seek to live in a moral, upright, clean manner and psychedelics have helped me to learn that path.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2799130 - 06/16/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

200+ words - where was the SIMPLE yes or no? Does spirituality = obtuseness?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799204 - 06/16/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Come on now, personal insults are cheap. I am just long winded, but I don't tie myself down with a yes or a no. I'm not a little mouse to wander so innocently into your trap. Tie yourself to the word of another and you have nowhere to go...I think I hit 51 words then...better..no 58..no 60...ah hell I give up.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2799364 - 06/16/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yes i can.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2799590 - 06/16/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
There is no separation point for the spiritual and physical worlds as they coincide. That is true spiritualism. Making outrageous claims is just self importance asserting itself not spiritualism.

I like and agree wit the way you put it.

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2799605 - 06/16/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You guys don't know shit about anything. Check:

spirituality in less than 5 minutes

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799667 - 06/16/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ninjas are cool. I got a friend who went to a Ninjitsu school in Japan. He can run up a 10 foot wall and over it. He does not consider himself spiritual, though, he is just a martial arts freak...though the spiritual side of this is properly subtle.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2799671 - 06/16/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

this is a painting I did of a photo I took (with a LOMO) at SCHIPOL airport (Amsterdam) while I was peaking on Mushrooms after my business trip.
It shows the British Midlands Flight being prepared after sundown and various light effects in the distance.
does it resemble anything familiar to you.
(I must say that the experience is not reccommended - i.e. tripping in an airport - but sometimes I have to - I must)

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2799677 - 06/16/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

fuck dude there is nothing aspiritual about jumping over a ten foot wall, that shit is DOPE! So how do you do it, and has he ever shown you and if so what kind of a wall was it?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2799680 - 06/16/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

nice painting

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799734 - 06/16/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I saw him do it... I did not say jump I said run. I have also seen him break 3 2x4s that I was holding together and I did not feel his fist impact the boards. They came apart in my hand. He is a bad ass guy. He is built like a body builder and limber as a gymnist. He is a good friend of mine who I have known for a decade. His religion I think is firefighting as he is a VERY gung ho captain on a large municipal fire department. Dude was riding with the NYFD on 9/11 and was involved in that whole mess. He is a very extraordinary man.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2800344 - 06/16/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

this topic has become irrelevent !

ninja web pages ate my balls

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2800779 - 06/16/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

A good California roll is a pretty decent blueprint for successful living. Not too much crab, not too much avocado, not too much mayo, all of the elements must be balanced and presented with aesthetic skill.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Positronius]
    #2905834 - 07/19/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everyone,
well I came back from Amsterdam a few days ago, and I had a terrificly enjoyable time. Obviously I smoked alot of pot, but I also remembered some recommendations i got from here.

First off, i did what Cervantes advised me to do, which is going to the Van Gogh museum on a low dose of shrooms. I took half a dose of shrooms and had a very very mild trip. I should have taken the whole box, because in smartshops they tell you that philosopher's stones are the less potent ones. Extraordinary paintings in there, they were so beautiful that i sometimes stayed in front of a painting for like 10 minutes, and i had a hard time getting away from them, i got attached to them.

Well i'm not gonna tell you my whole 6 day trip in Amsterdam, even though i could, but i just wanted to tell all of you which are the stuff i brought back with me:
- 10 grams of dried shrooms
- 10 grams of Syrian Rue
- 15 grams of cactus powder to make mescaline tea with
- a 5 year old peyote
- a gram of Salvia extract x10
- a gram of dream extract that supposively makes lucid dreaming alot easier
- a space joint...lol, just to try it out!
- and of course lots of weed

I could have purchased Ayahuasca, but i felt i wasn't ready for such a thing.

So i just got a couple questions though:
- in the smart shop they told me to just eat the peyote to have a mild trip. Is this true? and i think i am going to consume the same day the peyote and the cactus powder, do you have any advice on which one i should take first?
- also, how intense will the trip be if i take both the peyote and the cactus powder? do you think i should preferably share with a friend?

All right well that was it. I'm keeping this thread in my mind for the future consumption of all of this, because there is some really great advices here! thanx everyone!

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2906008 - 07/19/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ayahuasca is like shrooms with the shits. They both have tryptamine based active ingrediants. It is a little more auditory though. What, though, does this have to do with spiritualism. Partying and worship are not the same thing.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2906039 - 07/19/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

" in the smart shop they told me to just eat the peyote to have a mild trip. Is this true? and i think i am going to consume the same day the peyote and the cactus powder, do you have any advice on which one i should take first?"

I would probably check out everything there is to know about peyote before trying it.  get a scale too to see how mcuh it weighs.  ther eare also a couple of good books on its preperation (if you choose to do so).  I have never done pyeote nor mesc, but I would think peyote on its own is enough.

definately share it with a friend.  I normally like to trip with other people around when trying something for the first time (I'm assuming this is your first time).  :wink:

sounds like you had an awesome trip! wb  :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2906727 - 07/19/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

- a gram of dream extract that supposively makes lucid dreaming alot easier

It really does -- smoking that with some regularity and engaging in other exercises to help yourself lucid dream can have you doing it in no time.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2906738 - 07/19/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Ayahuasca is like shrooms with the shits. They both have tryptamine based active ingrediants. It is a little more auditory though. What, though, does this have to do with spiritualism. Partying and worship are not the same thing.

Naw. Ayahuasca is -much- more visual than shrooms, in my experience. CEVs and patternings are much sharper, and the mind-fucks of the different drugs are very different.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck