Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrooms777
I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms!
    #2744699 - 05/29/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

gosh im quite excited  :crazy2: I have not tripped for like 4-6 months so it will kinda be a new experience all over for me. I have 62g saved up and there should be about 8g of aborts on the cake which will be removed tonight for consumption in addition to my 62g. I have heard potency of shrooms can vary 5 fold, but aborts and 2nd flush are generally more potent. I am pratically guaranteed visuals on that dosage. although I can not predict nor expect what I will trip and see, that fairly large dosage should result in some rather interesting results. It is not close to an excessive dosage to anyone but those with rock bottom tolerance. I will trip downstairs, sitting next to my fishtanks, the cute goldfish swimming lazilly is a great relaxation and should be interesting to see what effects living things have on a trip. Maybe if I get very lucky I might imagine them swimming out of the tank and all over the dining room in free, open air! I may get size disortions so those fish could look a foot large  :mushroom2: :grin: I may see them swim backwards or perhaps them having patterns, breathing, morphing  :grin: My body load may be moderate to intense so I will need to put effort into enjoying my visuals as I peak. any tips, comments guys? and wish me luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: shrooms777]
    #2744787 - 05/29/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you may lay on your back because you cannot tell the difference between having your eyes opened and having your eyes closed.

you may not know what you're in store for?

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: Cherk]
    #2744800 - 05/29/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

that has only happened once and I could still kinda tell the difference, I mean when I closed my eyes I could still see almost as well as my eyes were open but it was just a still snapshot of what I saw in my mind. I doubt such a low dosage will produce something like this or any out of body experiences. maybe if I ate 200+ wet grams but I am not prepared for this much yet, my limit is 100g for now

InvisibleJopo
Super RocketMr.MagicMushroom Man
Loc: Canada
    #2744840 - 05/29/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Tell us your experience after, i'd like to here how it went!

--------------------
Holy crip hes a crapple.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2744845 - 05/29/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"Such a low dosage"? 70g? Either those are weak shrooms, or you snort anthrax as a mild sedative.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: deff]
    #2744981 - 05/29/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I hope you are prepared, your ass is going to get kicked by psycadelics.

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2745066 - 05/29/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I am totally prepaired but I have done 120g once so this 70g most likley will be quite a bit weaker and ill be able to move about instead of just lay in bed cause body load was so strong I couldnt really walk, also I was feeling a bit weird so I just rested and let my mind do the thinking. but with a low dosage of only 70g, I should easily be able to enjoy the visuals without being overloaded by body load. Perhaps when I gain more experience ill handle the body load better and be able to walk around on a dry ounce!

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
    #2745106 - 05/29/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Somehow I'm starting to think you're joking :/

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2745165 - 05/29/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

70 grams is a pretty hefty dose man

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: gdman]
    #2745264 - 05/29/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Wet or dry is the question...

My largest dose experience taught me respect for the shroom. I could not handle it, I could not handle people talking to me, I could not handle looking at anything. Nothing made sense to me, NOTHING. Hallucinations were so intense that nothing looked as it should have. I could not go outside, I could not stay inside. It is an experience I do not want to repeat for the sheer fear and confusion I experienced. But yet there is part of me that says "do it again". I think it is that part of me that got myself into that mess in the first place. I just existed as a drooling entity in a chair with my eyes closed for hours. Keep testing your limits and you will reach that place sooner or later...

That was also the last time I ever ate mushrooms. Ever since that day my body seems to not be able to handle the raw mushrooms. I must now drink tea or I will be staring at a morphing swirl of mushroom chunks in the toilet. Not exactly a good way to spend a trip...

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinewrong
Stranger
    #2745627 - 05/30/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

are you a giant

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: wrong]
    #2745653 - 05/30/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ok just measured it out, I took 74g give or take a gram. This included plenty of aborts too.

3:05 am begin eating
3:20 am finished eating
3:30 am my pupils are dilated, stomach full. I feel stoned and tired now. trip begging already

comments: chased them down with 1.5 glasses of OJ. eat a bite, drink a sip and chew with OJ in mouth to mask taste. took my time too.

Offlinewrong
Stranger
    #2745707 - 05/30/04 01:57 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

have fun

Offlinewrong
Stranger
    #2745708 - 05/30/04 01:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

have fun!

InvisibleTRS
The SneakyMastermind
    #2745862 - 05/30/04 04:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

off topic but i remember looking into the toilet bowl a few times watching dancing chunks of mushrooms. although its sorta peaceful and relaxing when your slumped over the toilet watching your puke move around

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: TRS]
    #2747033 - 05/30/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

haha gross man.

UPDATE on this topic

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2747048 - 05/30/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Woah eating a quarter must be quite overwhelming! Id never do it, I don't dare eating over an 1/8 :tongue:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2747057 - 05/30/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

youe in for quite a ride my friend, although it should be over now I gusse, how was it?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlineshrooms777
    #2747350 - 05/30/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ok just measured it out, I took 74g give or take a gram. This included plenty of aborts too.

3:05 am begin eating
3:20 am finished eating
3:30 am my pupils are dilated, stomach full. I feel stoned and tired now. trip begging already 3:40 am started getting visuals and body load rapidly escaltes. 4:00 am I am feeling tired and numb and can no longer watch my goldfish also its hitting me so hard I am supprised, I head upstairs and lay down on my bed to become comfortable 4:30 I think I begin to peak from there 9:30 after 5 hours of ego loss and bad trip I suddenly snap out of it and my ego is back and everything looks normal save for shroom enhanced 20/15 vision this was the only positive part and the ending of my trip. There was still some slight breathing of the ceiling and floor. I looked outside and my god everything was all totally 3-d and there was so much details, the bark of the trees was so sharp and outlined, every leaf stood out very sharp, its just amazing I tell you. colors and contrast was just superb. grass and leaves were very dark and green, I could see every individual blade of grass even far in the distance. Hawks can see much better than this still and I can only wonder what itll look like from a hawk's eyes. Anyway dont go thru what I did just so you can get supervision for an hour. Thank you guys for the warning, you were right I was in for one heck of an experience, even though its negetive it made me a better person and gained me respect for the shrooms power and magic. I feel I am not ready for them for a very long time, perhaps forever. Admire them from a distance.

My memory is quite foggy in the 5 hours of egolessness. I do remember my close eyed visuals were very interesting, I saw all sorts of 3-d colors and patterns, like red squares with smiley faces rolling past me. I was transported to a krazy karnival and saw wacky mirrors, clowns and other strange conceptions. My memory is vauge from there on, I tried to see the clock, the numbers looked all wrong and lopsided. If I had to guess I think it was a little after 5am. My breathing and pulse was rapid and shallow, but I am very good at relaxing so I just took deep breaths and just let the trip ride itself out. My body was broken into pieces, twisted like a knot, scattered over my bed. I could see with my eyes closed for several seconds. I remember one part where I felt huge and could touch the ceiling. I remember turning and tossing in bed and sweating. my body and hands were tingling and numb. I also remember I felt stuck in an infiniate time loop, my thoughts repeated itself and I thought id be the egoless exisance forever. Strangely I wasnt afraid, just not liking this at all and just wanted it to end which it did exactly 6 hours later, around 9:30am. Sorry for being so vauge, but I can tell you I am done with shrooms, this experience has been most unpleasent. all I could do was stay calm, breath deep, not panic and let the trip ride itself out. I am totally supprised such a low dose of 74g really kicked my ass, I have done 120g last time and didnt trip nearly as hard. Ive done 70-100g several times and it was nowhere near this strong nor bad. Those must have been weak shrooms I guess. That must be one potent batch, oh extremely potent. I now have the experience to tell you that if your 70+ grams of shrooms are any good, your in for a ride! Oh I remember one part of the trip where everything was broken up into colors and numbers and I imagined myself as a computer or calculator doing math. When your ego is loss it feels like things cease being what they are and instead exist as just colors and numbers. I just wanted to thank you master shrooms for teaching me the experience over the 15 times or so that I have done you. You sure taught me a lesson for underestimating you and laughting at how low dose 74 grams was, you sure showed me the meaning of a powerful trip, to end with a bang. Respect the shrooms, take them seriously and realize some people may not be good at coping with the trip I had and they panic, hurting themselves or getting the ambulance involved. Sure some get lucky and have a fun, positive experience but my last few trips were just negetive and I ended up wishing it was over. If you have any doubts about shrooms, just thank their wisdom and experience and leave em! I wont tell people not to do shrooms, but realize bad trips are very possible, esp on large dosages. Drugs arent for me and if any others were offered id decline, heck id even decline lsd now, dont want its own hosts of problems and bad trips and it messing with my mind. Time for me to focus on natural highs like looking at my goldfish oh so pretty in the morning and smiling, time to concentrate on the possibility of getting a sweet girlfriend and enjoying my cuddles. If you have any questions, go ahead.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2747359 - 05/30/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Stop saying such a low dose. Wasn't that enough evidence towards the contrary? My guess is that the 120g dose you tried last time was very weak. I somehow was expecting this to happen though, :/

InvisibleJopo
    #2747365 - 05/30/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What species/strain was this and how much would all of that weigh out dry? Thats awsome man, i would stick with shrooms just don't take it so hard on yourself next time!

--------------------
Holy crip hes a crapple.

Offlineshrooms777
    #2747376 - 05/30/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yea I got a real potent batch this time. they usually are much weaker. I honestly underestimated the shrooms this time and they sure taught me that day. They were fresh equadors. I see no reason to shroom again, it has produced bad trips the last few times. The body load is unplesent, the mindload is just insane. I did not have any fun at all, some do, others dont. I will just stick to sober dreams at night, some of my dreams may even be lucid

InvisibleJopo
    #2747437 - 05/30/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Man, i love lucid dreaming, it's such cool thing to do!

--------------------
Holy crip hes a crapple.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2747500 - 05/30/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

maybe you shouldn't take so many, that might help out, and smoke pot

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2747501 - 05/30/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

and I don't care who you are, you could be jerry garcia, 70 grams wet is no where near a low dose, you have nothing to prove, take it easy.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #2747650 - 05/30/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, don't take it that hard :wink: It's all about learning.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #2748369 - 05/30/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

just go with what ya learned, and when ready take em with a clear heart and you'll be alright.it gets easier, learn to meditate, be still, peace and love to ya,Gypsy

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#2748384 - 05/30/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I never take a huge dose and hope for a "fun" time. When I take large doses I hope that I return in one piece. Don't be discouraged from this trip, low doses can provide a lot of fun.

--------------------

SIKE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2748418 - 05/30/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Smoker For Peace said:
I never take a huge dose and hope for a "fun" time.  When I take large doses I hope that I return in one piece.  Don't be discouraged from this trip, low doses can provide a lot of fun.

Precisely!  :thumbup:

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: MOTH]
    #2749407 - 05/31/04 08:52 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thanks, I agree with you, I just must have underestimated the shrooms and took so much that the trip hit me so fast(half hour!) and hard! I couldnt even enjoy any visuals except for like 15 min before I peaked and durning the end of trip. the thing that I dont quite get is I have done that much or more and never tripped that hard nor bad before. is it true that your tolerance drops after you trip real hard and now your mind can easily get into the tripset? so what would be a good limit now? 40g so that way I can walk around enjoying visuals instead of laying in bed egoless

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2749447 - 05/31/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

it's posible that the mushrooms you ate before were really weak

--------------------

Offlineshrooms777
    #2749465 - 05/31/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Must have been it. They were weak everytime except this one time they kicked my ass. that 74g felt as strong as what 150g of weak shrooms would have done. I tripped twice as hard as the last times I took ~70g. would sticking to 40g be better now on, that way even if the shrooms are strong, the trip will still be managable without egoloss? and if they are weak, could I dose up another 20 or so more grams an hour into the trip?

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#2749635 - 05/31/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I really think you should read the FAQs and the mushroom section of erowid. All of your answers are there. Generally speaking, most people start with around 1.5 dried grams and work their way up to a higher doseage.

About your 150 gram trips: How were the mushrooms grown, dried, stored ect....? Did you dose them all at once and were you on any medications at the time? DId 150 measure out on a scale or are you estimating?

--------------------

SIKE

Offlineshrooms777
    #2749766 - 05/31/04 12:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have tripped 15 times before, also I have done 120g as the most. they were picked fresh and stored in fridge for a few days while the other shrooms grow bigger. I always dosed them all at once because I hear if you dont, any redoses will do little or nothing. well I am gonna go back to lower dosages to avoid bad ego loss trips

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#2749789 - 05/31/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ahhh field picked, that explains a lot. The potency of wild mushrooms varies a lot. I think your most recent trip gave you an idea of the usual potency level of mushrooms. Are you picking them when they are fully matured or before or right after the veil breaks?

--------------------

SIKE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2749844 - 05/31/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shrooms777 said:
Must have been it. They were weak everytime except this one time they kicked my ass. that 74g felt as strong as what 150g of weak shrooms would have done. I tripped twice as hard as the last times I took ~70g. would sticking to 40g be better now on, that way even if the shrooms are strong, the trip will still be managable without egoloss? and if they are weak, could I dose up another 20 or so more grams an hour into the trip?

Before I took my recent egoloss trip (5g's floored me), my favorite dose was 4g's.  I always got right to the level that I wanted with 4g's. 

Now that I had my own universe-shattering experience though, I'm going back to small doses for awhile.  I'll be taking 2g's this weekend and am going to focus on just having fun and being relaxed.  Gradually I may work myself back up to the level I was comfortable with before my big trip, but I'm going to do it carefully, with much respect to the mushrooms and paying close attention to what my body and mind are telling me. 

After I had my own experience with egoloss, during the trip I also claimed that "I'm never touching a mushroom again," because it scared me so so much.  But at the same time (afterward, coming down) I had to admit to myself how terrifyingly AWESOME the experience was.  Amazing, undescribable.  And I realized that I had learned so much from the experience that it would be silly and an injustice to the mushrooms to swear them off just because I was not prepared for what happened. 

One day...I will go back to that "place" and be more prepared.  I've been doing alot of reading on Buddhism and meditating and reading the Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary.  In truth, I am eager for the opportunity to go "back there" one day soon. 

However, I'm definately sticking to smaller doses for awhile.  There is much to be gained from them also.  :heart:

good luck

*me*

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: MOTH]
    #2750015 - 05/31/04 02:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

my shrooms were picked off cakes indoors. still their potency can vary by 4 or even 5 times. I also hear 1st flushes are usually weaker, my last trips have been from first flushes. The recent trip had mostly 2nd flush shrooms with a whole lot of aborts, so this really did me in. You are right on not swaring shrooms off, but just taking it slow and easy and dosing low. I have a question: can I take say 25g then if I am feeling comfortable after an hour, dose another 10 grams? I have a very good idea now how rapid and strong the comeup would be. would taking more once I begin to trip be a waste?

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2750889 - 05/31/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

5 hours of a bad trip...wonder why this happened....

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2750954 - 05/31/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Do you feel better about yourself now? There's no reason to be a jackass.

--------------------

SIKE

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2751898 - 06/01/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I consider an eighth dried a heavy trip.

OfflineFrankieN
Stranger

#2751906 - 06/01/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shrooms777 said:
my shrooms were picked off cakes indoors. still their potency can vary by 4 or even 5 times. I also hear 1st flushes are usually weaker, my last trips have been from first flushes. The recent trip had mostly 2nd flush shrooms with a whole lot of aborts, so this really did me in. You are right on not swaring shrooms off, but just taking it slow and easy and dosing low. I have a question: can I take say 25g then if I am feeling comfortable after an hour, dose another 10 grams? I have a very good idea now how rapid and strong the comeup would be. would taking more once I begin to trip be a waste?

"still their potency can vary by 4 or even 5 times"
where did you get this information?

"can I take say 25g"
I know 25g doesn't sound like much compared to 70 or 150, but once you take a certain amount, taking more doesn't really do much and I think 25g is still above that limit. You can do whatever you want, and I would actually be interested in how a 25g trip would go, even though I can almost guarentee you it will be just like the last one, way too much. Your probably not going to find any good answers because most people stick to 5 dry grams or less, usually less then that, seriously go check out some of the FAQ's on dosing here on this site.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: FrankieN]
    #2752665 - 06/01/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I think he meant 25 wet grams, not dried.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: FrankieN]
    #2752694 - 06/01/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm also sure he means that first flushes are useually weaker.

--------------------

Offlinetripin420
jus chillin
    #2753623 - 06/01/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

dam bro the most i ever took was a half oz of dryed gt's and it didnt hit me for 2 hours but let me tell u i was looking at my gren and white unbrella on my deck the sec it hit me that shit melted i mean melted colors were dripinmg off it was just crazy i dunno y it took so long to hit me but it made up for them 2 hours in about 5 min.
i have to say the reson i took that much is when i would party with my friends every one would take 1 8th i would take 2 8's and always find my self have the weakest trip out of everyone and i would get mad cause it wasnt doing the job.

on another hand one of the first few times i triped i eat 30 grams of freash golfcost and i couldnt handle it i had a really bad trip shit i shouldnt of been thinkin i was and spent about 3 hours thinking i was gunna die then as u said in your trip just 1 sec snapped out of it really weird since then i never took freash again.

how u did 70 grams is beyond me i dont think i would want to be that triped out a half oz was even pusing it when it kicked in tho i went for a walk and it was jus great. i felt like gumby i wasnt controlling my body i dunno how to explain it it was just like i was walking but i wasnt making my self walk i dunno guess u had to be there to understand that 1

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: tripin420]
    #2753840 - 06/01/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

70 grams wet

--------------------

Offlinetripin420
jus chillin
    #2754383 - 06/01/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ohh that isnt bad thats roughly a lil less the 2 8ths i thought u ment 70 grams dry more then 2 oz's

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2754676 - 06/01/04 08:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

maybe i do feel better...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlineshrooms777
Re: I may trip tonight on ~70g shrooms! [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2756406 - 06/02/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well thanks for the responses, so I ask again, are redoses effecient? like if I do 20g(wet of course) and take another 10-15g say 60-90 min later will this be a waste or will it help strengthen the trip? Because I want a more mello trip next time and 20g just might be enough, but if I feel I can handle a bit more.....

Invisibleback2growing
hunter

Loc: southeast usa
    #2757456 - 06/02/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yes mister collector, redoses help. ive done it plenty of times

--------------------
Its cube season on the gulf coast.

Whats more natural than a man going out and collecting medicines?

I like to take the heavenly route to hell.

Edited by back2growing (06/02/04 04:00 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder