Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Is salvia fun?
    #2419164 - 03/11/04 12:57 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Is Salvia a fun drug? Is it worth buying? Or is it just weird and a waste of time? What do you guys think, I'm getting money tomorrow and if I'm getting the impression its worth the buy I'm ordering straight away

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: filthysock]
    #2419186 - 03/11/04 01:03 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Is Salvia a fun drug?

-no

Is it worth buying?

-sure, its pretty cheap anyway.

Or is it just weird and a waste of time?

-Its really weird, but probably not a waste of time

What do you guys think, I'm getting money tomorrow and if I'm getting the impression its worth the buy I'm ordering straight away

Get like a gram of 10x, thats not too expensive. You might just use one dose and forget about the rest, its pretty crazy stuff. Having done it myself, I woudln't spend any money on it, I didn't like it at all. Keep in mind, however, that it was the craziest most alien drug experience I've ever had, easily. I just didn't like it, it scared the shlt out of me and I didn't get anything out of it.

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #2419232 - 03/11/04 01:15 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

I have never been scared by salvia. I've had bad shroom trips, but salvia is just different. I don't understand a bad salvia trip.

a gram of 10x won't cost much, but a oz of dried leaf will be about the same cost, and last you for about twenty doses.

Salvia is pretty far out there, but not unpleasant (for me) at all.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #2419239 - 03/11/04 01:17 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Is it fun?
Not at all

Is it worth buying?
Well that depends on the buyer.
For me it was well worth it. I have a good stash of it, but only smoke it very occasionally.

Is it just weird and a waste of time?
It's very very weird, but not a waste of time IMHO.
It can teach you a lot of stuff, but it is not a pleasant experience if that's what you're looking for.

edit: yes, although i don't think it is a pleasant experience (like acid or mushrooms), i don't find it unpleasant either. It's neutral but very intense, sometimes a bit scary when you finaly remember you had a previous life before the salvia world and decide you want to come back.

Edited by esin (03/11/04 01:23 PM)

Invisibleshriek

#2419472 - 03/11/04 02:01 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

i like salvia :smile: if you want i can give you a link where you can buy cuttings in norway complelty legal, i got 5 plants myself. but i wouldnt  bother to spend my money on extracts and such.

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
    #2419822 - 03/11/04 03:38 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

haha i don't know about fun. maybe funNY when it's all over though.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: temperance]
    #2419842 - 03/11/04 03:43 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

for me, it's terrifying. every time. even though i know what to expect, it's fucking scary as hell.

--------------------

Offlinetoofew
curiouslyincomplete
Male

Loc: sudbury, ontario
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: the free thinker]
    #2419971 - 03/11/04 04:21 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

really scary and weird. my friend went to happy cartoon land though, so perhaps you may too. please for the love of god dont buy an extract and just get the plain leaf. extract is for later.

--------------------
lime and limpid green the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2419983 - 03/11/04 04:26 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Man, no offense, but I don't like the way people phrase things some times. "Is it a waste of time?" What the hell is that, over a massively subjective topic. Sure it is a waste of time for some, but clearly some people are very into it.
Along the same lines, when people declare something like "Either it was a bad batch or the potency reports of this drug are way off." That's right, jackass, everyone else is wrong, based on one experience.
Personally, I find salvia to be Massively Overwhelming. But I have gotten some goodness out of it.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2420027 - 03/11/04 04:41 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

If you are heavy into tripping, and have lots of control over yourself and where you want to go, maybe salvia is for you. But for me its being shot way the fuck out there, entirely too fast.

OfflinePsiloSteve
Bioinformant
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2420086 - 03/11/04 05:07 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:
But for me its being shot way the fuck out there, entirely too fast.

You'll be tripping before you exhale, and peaking in about 2 minutes. It is very fast acting smoked, but doesn't last a very long time.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: PsiloSteve]
    #2420337 - 03/11/04 06:22 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Guys... you are fucking scaring me, it sounds terible! I read your report shriek and it sounded really interesting. Not fun, but interesting. Is it explainable? OF all the things I've heard about this sounds like the most mystical experience of it all. DO you see hallucinations infront of you like on mushrooms or acid or are you just like "living in your own imagination" during the trip?
Shriek, please send me that link, I'm very interested!
The thing is I do easily get physically uncomfortable if things are wrong during a mushroom trip, so would this mean I couldnt handle Salvia? It sounds more like Salvia is so beyond your controll that you couldnt freak out on it anyway since freaking out deals with realizing an experience and fighting it.

--------------------

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

#2420364 - 03/11/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
The thing is I do easily get physically uncomfortable if things are wrong during a mushroom trip, so would this mean I couldnt handle Salvia?

Well, the thing I have experienced and like about salvia is that it lasts not very long at all. To me, it's worth the possible (probable?) discomfort since it's over so quickly.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

OfflineOnTheBeach
Mr. Sassy Pants
Loc: UK
    #2420468 - 03/11/04 06:55 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

I find it to be *really* intense and I'm not planning on trying it again (although, I was using 10x so no wonder it caned me). I didn't had any real breakthroughs, but I had several episodes where I was partially in salvia space and partially still in my room which were overwhelmingly weird. Not fun at all.

First time I was hitting 10x whilst trying to write a text message at the same time - big mistake. My perception seemed to jolt to the right very suddenly and it felt as if the whole right side of my body had been burnt. This is really difficult to explain, but from this new perspective (seemingly slightly out of sync with my physical body) I saw the "matter" that made up objects as black solid mass, and saw the individual mix of colours (varying amounts of cyan, magenta and yellow) that reflect off the matter to give these objects colour. At first I was staring at my phone in a mixture of confusion and amazement, then I jumped up off the bed and starting writing all kinds of crap on the PC about understanding the nature of time-space. Of course 20 minutes later none of it made any sense at all and what I had written was entirely useless. This might sound vaguely fun, but the overall mindset of it was total and complete confusion.

Next time I thought I would prepare properly, set and setting perfect. Spent an hour meditating beforehand. After holding it in for about 30 seconds I got a *really* overwhelming feeling of dread. Difficult to explain, but I got a sense that reality was "crumbling", and to my right side I could *feel* reality deconstructing. Suddenly I saw letters and words dancing on the walls, and then the wall to the right and the wall in front of me suddenly disintegrated. It felt as if I was going to fall into this darkness. I jumped off the bed, and cause I was partially in salvia space and partially in my room I couldn't understand what the hell was happening. I thought that I had caused the destruction of reality and panicked (and rather humerously, also thought that my housemates would rush in and be furious with me for causing reality to cease to exist). Things returned to normal after several minutes. Again, the mindset produced was one of confusion and near delerium. Not fun. Way too intense and unforgiving, and I don't think I'd like to experience a breakthrough on it, cause that would be an order of magnitude weirder than my previous experiences.

The key thing I disliked were the feelings it evoked in me: confusion, disorientation and dread.

Having said all that, I guess everyone has different experiences and opinions of salvia, but for me it's just too crazy to be useful. I can see how it might be useful for experienced trippers but for me, I think I'll pass.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: OnTheBeach]
    #2420494 - 03/11/04 07:03 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Can it fuck your mind though? Like drive you insane?

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: OnTheBeach]
    #2420514 - 03/11/04 07:10 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah, the feeling....  I dunno about dread, but it strikes me as a specific feeling I've had before....    I was once at a new years party and smoked it (horrible place to do it...  too many people)  and I apparently described the feeling to my sitter as "Its like when the world is staring at you for doing something wrong.."

But I really wouldnt be scared, its a very very familiar feeling....  you're just also completely forgeting the series of reactions that make up "you" when it kicks in.... and then it comes back... :smile:  its a strange vibrating buzz/taste....

Sitters help the experience alot, they're reality anchors...  you focus more on what exactly you're feeling after you remember you just smoked a strange substance....  have fun :smile:

OfflineOnTheBeach
Mr. Sassy Pants
Loc: UK
    #2420616 - 03/11/04 07:35 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

- Can it drive you insane?

I doubt there's any sizeable risk of going insane from it. I just found it a bit too intense and fast acting to enjoy it. If the time's right I may try it again when I'm more experienced.

The only real way of answering the question of whether or not you'll get anything out of it or not is to try it for yourself. If it's unpleasant, well, it only lasts for a short while anyway.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#2420713 - 03/11/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Can it fuck your mind though?  Like drive you insane?

I've never heard of any diagnosable disorders or anything as a result of salvia, but from my experiences, it's like experiencing something so unbelievable that there might be a temporary feeling of distance from other people (as in a day). It's mainly a feeling of "This person I'm talking to has no idea what experienced 2 hours earlier. Wow." It goes away pretty quickly.

It's also a reason why I love the Shroomery. Where else could you talk about being sucked into a vortex, laughing at the fact that you're human, and have someone else say "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!" I think there is a different language that those who have experienced salvia often speak.  :nut: All my salvia trips have been positive, so I think there is a lot to learn and enjoy from it, but salvia seems to be very different from person to person (to say the least).

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2420714 - 03/11/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:
its a very very familiar feeling....

For me it is too.

--------------------

Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

#2421246 - 03/11/04 10:27 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

i didnt like it at all. I had some of the salvia leaves a while back. so basically we packed it into a bong id would keep hitting it
and my friend would keep packing it, he told me to hold it in as long as possible, so i was sitting there for like a minute trying to not cough or anything. took about 6 bowls lol, but then i felt all the blood in my left arm, like every vein, i could feel the blood rushing thru it, it was a weird feeling. you also tend to sweat like a motherfukah. at least me and my friend were when we did it. but anyways that blood was rushing, and iwas like 'wooooah man i feel it', then i stood up and was like 'this sucks, fuck this man' but it was all slow and shit cause iwas tripping. then i went over to the sink, splashed some water on my face and it was over.
its pretty intense stuff, but i just didnt like the feeling. and plus you sweat BALLS on it. :P

--------------------

Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

#2421280 - 03/11/04 10:32 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

ah just remembered, a negative expirence from a friend... i wasnt there but a reslly good friendof mine did some 10x extract like a month ago. apparently they were doing it with some girls, him and a friend, and 2 chicks. so the kid had never done salvia, and he did this 10x stuff, he stood up and fell over completely on his face, everyone freaked out and the kid was trying to breathe and shit in a panic. the other kid dragged him into the bathroom while the 2 girls ran out of the room and left... they splashed water on him, and the kid started laughing as if nothing happened, he just "suddenly came back into his body" as he said. then he went back out for another few minutes my friend said, he was limp on the floor. my friend was freaking out and stuff and wasnt sure what to do (at this time he called me ::rollseyes::), so basically i told himto splash water on him and id be right over (since i was one floor down), when i got up to the room the kid was standing there in an awe apparently fine, but he told me he never wanted to do salvia again... meanwhile my other friend was freaking out in the corner cause he thought his buddy just died due to salvia... was a weird night indeed.

--------------------

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2423379 - 03/12/04 10:27 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Here's what I see on salvia, sort of.
For oner thing, they are repeating trips, I get a couple of them that keep on happening. In one of them I'm laying back on my bed and I realize I'm really laying back into my eternal possition in this matrix of humans...this seems very natural, like I've just waken up from my dream (reality) to realize that's what it was.
In another I see these 2-d shapes with 3-d space inside of them, very detailed. I get the impression that they are like cells on a super being. My view of them is rushing outwards, I'm seeing more and more and my mind is expanding with the view. I normally get to a point that feels like viewing something a 1/10th of the lips (or some other face surface) of this being made of hyper-spacial cells...and then I shake myself out of it because it's getting increasingly intense.
In another trip I've gotten a few times...I feel like I've broken through to the 'gears of the universe', which are made up of something like those cells I mentioned, but are all rotating counter to each other. I tend to think that I've been ripped to shreds in these gears.
Death is the most common theme for me on salvia. Either I'm dead, zapped myself out of this reality, or ended existance altogether. Once I thought a nuke was dropped on to the city..something about the way the light was coming into my room..and salvia blowing up my brain.
It normally takes me a few minutes after I come down to really accept that I didn't die.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2423582 - 03/12/04 11:08 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Salvia sounds a bit no2 like? Have any of you tried that combo?

--------------------

Offlineacidhead1279
Master Of AllThings Hip
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the other si...
    #2423612 - 03/12/04 11:16 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

like everbody else said salvia is VERY INTENSE. my recomendation would be to get some 5x because you can actually feel it unlike the leaf, but its not as intense as say 10x or 15x, both of which i will never try. just make SURE that you are intirely comfortable and relaxed before consumption and do it outside in a comfortable area. the first time is going to scare the shit out of you. but one you come down take another dose and you should be able to handle yourself. the correlation between the visial and physical world will become distorted more so than on acid or shrooms and you will FEEL every little peice of what youre seeing. i tend to get kaliedescope images suspended in fromnt of me and if i stare at something usually is will seam to split in half at an agle and slide apart, all of which you would be FEELING.

peace

--------------------
Farewell FRSE!  We had such good times together.

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2425790 - 03/12/04 11:20 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Salvia can be fun in smaller doses, but I certainly wouldnt say that intense trips are fun. Fun doesnt really exist anymore where you go when you smoke like 1/5 of a gram of 10x...Heh but I find plain leaf can be quite fun on a mushroom/lsd trip...

Its a very controllant and invading substance, the effects take complete power over you...Thats why I don't like it...

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

#2428801 - 03/13/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I would try it, work your doses up though especially when working with 10x. It's cheap, and even if you don't like it at first, you will probably go back to it, and be more prepared for the effects. I find it to be be hilarious and fun afterwards, orgasmic during:)

salviadog

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: acidhead1279]
    #2428914 - 03/13/04 08:37 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Would mixing the 10x with some weed keep it from being so intense?

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: niteowl]
    #2428924 - 03/13/04 08:39 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

NO

Sally is way too intense to be dulled down by pot

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: Legoulash]
    #2429538 - 03/13/04 09:29 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Salvia leaf intensifies pot for me. Salvia extract blows it away.

It's not fun at all. IMO, salvia should be conserved for the elite who can handle their own mind. For me, there is no euphoria in salvia at all, in fact the beginning or threshold doses are very dysphoric. Threshold doses are just sweating, losing control of parts of your body, being unable to think, and just doing random actions without any reason. On a threshold salvia dose, I had removed my pants in a rather cold room, feeling that something else was controlling me, and proceeded to hide my pipe. It took me about 25 minutes of searching to find it.

So no, salvia is not fun at all. Only use if you want to learn more about your mind than you ever imagined possible, and for those with skeletons in the closet this isn't always a good thing. Salvia has taken me back to memories I've wanted to forget, and other ways of ripping open the subconscious bank vault.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2430281 - 03/14/04 02:14 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

no fun at all
buy it,burn it
weirdo love

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #2430501 - 03/14/04 04:38 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

"Only use if you want to learn more about your mind than you ever imagined possible"

Yeah, exactly. It not only goes deep into meaning, I feel Salvia also transports me sometimes back to childhoood , or to another place, and I look objectively at my life and how I am doing and what a personality I am.

If one has "skeletons in the closet" and things they regret, maybe Salvia will make them confront it, (shrooms also have this effect, i think), so it comes down to how much one is ready to change and look at himself honestly.

This said, I really love Salvia, I have tripped twice on it in the last year and both times it was a valuable experience, after which I felt better for days to come, just by remembering what I went through. Other people in the forum have also commented on the positive afterglow of Salvia, so its not just me.

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #2430524 - 03/14/04 04:58 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I highly recommend it! very fun :smile: and very non addictive.

--------------------
:awesome:

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2430848 - 03/14/04 09:56 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

It depends how much your paying for it. Its worth buying just as long as its not a bitch load of money your spending.
I enjoyed salvia, its just to short of a high.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: vade]
    #2431071 - 03/14/04 11:43 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Just smoke some more when you're coming down. There seem to have no tolerance for Salvia IME

and I must agree its very non addictive :laugh:

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: Gus]
    #2432803 - 03/14/04 09:33 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Pot's not going to matter with salvia. I'm not a Doctor, so don't take my advice for drug interactions, but listen to how much a lite weed stone is going to affect forced unconsciousness.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2432825 - 03/14/04 09:42 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

If you can break through on leaves, pot's not going to matter, but fact is, even under proper conditions many people cannot break through on leaf, including myself. If I smoke leaf completely straight, I'll just feel a bit off for a few minutes, maybe a bit of gravity on some parts of my body, and then it wears off. On good bud, it works a lot better. Though, as I said, when you actually break through, usually on extract, pot, even shrooms, don't matter to me. Salvia makes me completely forget I'm on them.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineSquishySquid
Stranger
    #2433725 - 03/15/04 02:15 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I've done it twice, it scared the hell out of me the first time (I was expecting something comparable to my fairly mild shroom trip, only shorter -- it really caught me off guard), made me a little uneasy the second time. It took me for a short, ridiculously intense and frightening ride, then a few minutes of unease, and finally puts me in a relaxed, quiet, reflective mood. I posted in detail about my initial rush in the "coolest hallucination" thread. Fun? Not at the time, but I'm glad I did.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2433815 - 03/15/04 03:06 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I've tried it many times... either felt nothing but placebo, or fell way too far into salvia world... into a deep dark hole and forgetting everything I knew, feeling very confused and such... and then slowly coming back to "reality" after a few minutes... too confusing for me to gain anything out of, but I think I have problems with choosing a proper dose.

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: Krishna]
    #2433831 - 03/15/04 03:17 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Ok... what about your first experience, didnt you get anything like that again?

--------------------

OfflineSquishySquid
Stranger
    #2433854 - 03/15/04 03:42 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

No, it wasn't nearly as intense the second time. It was similar in terms of the body buzz and stuff, but I didn't get the time distortion thing or the intense visuals that I did the first time (I hadn't smoked weed before the second time either). I didn't break away from reality, which was disappointing, because I was ready to explore that further. Without that element, I'd rather just smoke weed.

Offlinegarbage

Re: Is salvia fun? [Re: SquishySquid]
    #2434282 - 03/15/04 09:31 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

my friends and i broke out the salvia this last saturday night. i was the only one to have done it before. none of them broke through but i sure as hell did. since i dont smoke anything anymore, the smoke was harsh on my lungs and made me shed some tears. i instantly was torn apart from the salvia and thought i was crying people. i dont think im going to try it anymore, its just too intense and the feeling is so awkward. i just layed down immediately and waited for it to end.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

OfflineShroomInhaler
No, I don'tsmoke them! :P

#2434388 - 03/15/04 10:19 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Well me and 2 of my friends each took about a .5 hit of salvia 10x extract. Next thing you knwo we were all standing around my friends garage, droolinbg all ove rthe place, and I was seeing school buses floating out of the wall that was yellow. I had a good time, go for it.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2437671 - 03/16/04 12:29 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

I'd describe it as "fun" if you and somebody else are going to be "going in" at the same time.

I wouldn't describe it as "fun" if you're "going in" alone, but I would still say it is absolutely perplexing

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2438337 - 03/16/04 07:16 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I usually end up laughing histerically so I'd say yes.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder