Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Summary of Kratom Experiences
    #2409482 - 03/08/04 11:29 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

A little background.  User: No prior kratom experience.  In good health and mindset. Has used 'Mellow Gold' acetate with little effect other than slight energy boost.

Dosed .4g of water-extract for first time.  Experienced nothing until +2h when a bowl of other herb was smoked, the kratom then felt subtle, but nothing overpowering. I described it as about as potent as yohimbe.  Speedy buzz at first. Easy to get up and do things and interact socially. I experienced some itchiness at about +6h when trying to fall asleep. No dream or sleep interruption.

Days later,
Smoked .1g of extract.  No effect.

Smoked 1 bowl of plant material.  No effect.

After a few days, enough to knock away any tolerance, I consumed my first 'strong' dose.  Empty stomach after 3 day juice fast. 4g of the plant material with about .2g of extract.  I just washed down the groudn plant material with water.  Didn't mind it at all.  Mood shift and color brightening at +5min. Surprised at potency. Strong itch but no nod potential, way too energizing. Very restless feeling, strong pineal buzz but couldn't really focus it anywhere unless I meditated. Smoked some herb and once again the effects strengthened quite a bit. I think I nodded off a few times, but the herb was also a strong indica. No trouble sleeping initially, but woke up about 3 hours later sweating and wide awake.  Smoked a bowl and went to bed after some itching.

Tonight, 2 weeks after the last experience has been almost exactly like the prior experience, but this time it was in a more social setting with 2 people other than myself and usual trip-friend participating.  Dosed 10 OOO gelcaps full which was 4.5g and 1 tbsp of *finely* ground plant material (about 4-6grams). All friends did ~4grams with similar effect. Played some night time sports and had a blast in general  :gd_icon: Lots of  :stash:. Got some 'electric/neon vines' in my vision of different colors while outside in the moonlight. I'm at +5h now and still at the plateau, itching some with a definite pineal buzz. I have a feeling tonight's experience will plateau longer because of my higher dose.

Conclusion: Kratom is a great ally.  It energizes you enough to enhance your creativity and then gently brings you down with no craving, but instead pleasant sedation.  I feel a good afterglow the day after, just like a good trip.  My usual trip-partner is a female and required only half of my doses for the same effect. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenecronomicon
journeyman

Re: Summary of Kratom Experiences [Re: Organic]
    #2410229 - 03/09/04 07:29 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

sounds good, I dosed 4g in tea last night and felt hyperactive for an hour or so then felt sedated and passed out about 2 hours after drinking it and had a nice sleep.

Anonymous

Re: Summary of Kratom Experiences [Re: Organic]
    #2412869 - 03/09/04 10:14 PM (20 years, 23 days ago)

Wow, what a night. I couldn't fall asleep until about 6 AM and even then I was just lightly sleeping and waking every hour or so. Woke up with glassy pinpoint pupils. Almost called in sick to work today, but forced myself to go. Had a weird tryptamine hangover, I think just as a result from the massive amount of plant material in my body and still digesting. At +26h, I am still feeling residual effects and insomnia. Don't underestimate this herb! :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract